Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? (19898 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by schumastic(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool OP you asked a simple question and I will give you the true answer which is:

cool Igbos (because of Nigeria's history - Biafra etc.) are a people with VERY low self-esteem. That is why they are always bragging (aka chest-beating). The reason why Igbos (and some silly Nigerians) think they have the most beautiful women is because they have more LIGHT-SKINNED women than any other tribe. So for those who see light-skin as the epitome of African beauty Igbo women will be considered the most beautiful. However, lets not forget that Igbo women are the MOST masculine women in Nigeria and not in a good way. They are the most hairy women I have ever seen in my sojourn on this earth. Hairy legs. Bear-bear for face etc. And many of them have 'YAM' legs like professional defenders. Personally, I don't date Igbo women except when (on rare occasions) I meet one without hairy or yam leg. Igbos will have you believe that the South East is flowing with people like Genevive. That is a lie. I spent 5 solid years in the SE and the truth is most of their women are average - just like any other tribe/region in this country.

your comment makes no sense at all, anyway your moniker says it all

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by schumastic(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
successful15:
i don't even knw y igbos r lyk that. only a few of them r beautiful o...,na only ibo girls i dy c with hair for chest n they have muscles n manly structure , to make it worse some even have yam leg n d ones wey manage fair look like d bleaching cream failed on their skin......sha i don't think it's a crime dy brag they are only raising their self esteem

was this one saying,don't know your tribe and don't care to but the igbo ladies don't bleach. moreover we all know the tribe that love bleaching cream and if you doubt me, then pay a visit to some SW states(Ibadan) o and before i forget whihc tribe has more fat (ORA)? tongue tongue tongue

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by TheSociopath(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
obiaguna:

So how come Igbo babes have been winning MBGN back to back. Are the organizers stupid. Can you do a better job than the organizers.it appyas you created this thread to bash Igbo babes for reasons best known to you. Nobody is saying Igbo girls are the prettiest in Nigeria but clearly there are a lot of beautiful Igbo girls and they are well appreciated. If you were not insecure then you wouldn't have created this thread and stop using that "Igbo are insecure" narrative. It's been over flogged and it's mostly used when the brain runs dry of meaningful facts during an argument. I'm trying very hard to believe you are only stupid in love. I don't want to believe you are also stupid in other areas of life generally as well.

I'm not Igbo, but you made sense, a lot of it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by TheSociopath(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
sweet7oyin:
obese ...I bet u dnt know wat t means to b obese so let's leave dat one....u said most yoruba women r dirty...asin most ...dat like....u r an illiterate so I would let tt pass...I hop u r nt igbo sha

Don't mind her, I don't know where they got that idea from
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by successful15(f): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2016
schumastic:

was this one saying,don't know your tribe and don't care to but the igbo ladies don't bleach. moreover we all know the tribe that love bleaching cream and if you doubt me, then pay a visit to some SW states(Ibadan) o and before i forget whihc tribe has more fat (ORA)? tongue tongue tongue
wat has fat got to do with this issue u sef....n wen it cums to sw states they too like bleaching that i won't lie abt..but they. r nt our topic of discussion
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by sweet7oyin(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
says the jambite grin
my own zachaeus dat d saying dat all I gboyega gals r fine is a lie cause u r an exception am not hating oo na d truth....
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sammyblaq:

U get time to dey reason with a tribalist... Ara gbawakwa ya anya there.
Every tribe get girl.
Na jonzing guy, no mind am. How are you doing? You done with the NYSC? Buy me crayfish when you are coming back.

wristbangle:

Even though what he said is true, I yaf seen ur beauty aunty kachis and u are too beautiful to possess a yam leg smiley
Thanks for the compliment. It's not true biko, yam leg isn't even the worst thing to happen in life, at least they are not crippled.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ladrang:
OP, I don't know what you think you want to achieve with this thread, but I can perceive the stench of tribal hating from your comments. I get it now: you're anti- Igbo. That's low from you.
what do u expect 4rm d ugly fool other than hating
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by xtervaganza(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Dunno about that but Wizkid said one of them has a smelly poocee and I believe him

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Sammyblaq(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Na jonzing guy, no mind am. How are you doing? You done with the NYSC? Buy me crayfish when you are coming back.
About 5months I served last... For the crayfish, I no even serve near water. How ur side Ma?
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2016
The funny thing is other tribes such as Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa, etc., have a higher percentage of drop-dead-gorgeous women but you don't hear them bragging.

P.S;
I'm being factual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. / Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman / 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.