Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? (19902 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Julietcutie(f): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol
You look good tho
Tnks dear... u too
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
sweet7oyin:
den y did u say dey av to bleach to look fine
Was referring to people who felt they have to bleach to look beautiful.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
sweet7oyin:
den y did u say dey av to bleach to look fine
Are you minding that one. She implied that dark skin is ugly, now see her saying black is beautiful. Who is she deceiving with her inferior complex. Lol
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
iykedare:

I've had my eyes on you for sometime now. You've disappointed me with this your hateful post. You don't need such.

Firstly,you wrote that Lara oshomole wasn't beautiful even though every blind man can see that she is beautiful
Now you think that ibo girls are not beautiful.

Let me tell you something.....ibo girls are some of the prettiest in Nigeria. They are definitely finer than Yoruba girls but Yoruba girls are sexier.

You sound tearful embarassed

Nigeria is bigger than igbo and yoruba dear.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Julietcutie:

Tnks dear... u too
kiss
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by sweet7oyin(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Narr they dont beat anyone. Just say you are more attracted to their looks.
Dont use your subjective preference as the standard for determining beauty. White people started this, dont continue from where they stopped. smiley

Cc wristbangle smiley
how many fulani gals av u meet.forget beauty iz n dd eyes of d beholder....fulani gals r finer ...diz op sef u know D truth about ur thread and u r still asking....unnnessarrry wahala
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by sweet7oyin(m): 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:

Was referring to people who felt they have to bleach to look beautiful.
dnt whine urself......u know wat u meant......being fair does not make igbo gal finer...ur ugly girls are always @ d extreme
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by sweet7oyin(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
(quote author=Stupedinluv post=44588960]Are you minding that one. She implied that dark skin is ugly, now see her saying black is beautiful. Who. is she deceiving with her inferior complex. Lol[/quote] cheesy leave her
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by LuveU2(f): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Speeechless3:
Cos we are very insecured about our looks. The only way to feel better is to bring others down.

Very disgusting attitude.
Why re you so truthful and blunt angry
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Why re you so truthful and blunt angry
grintongue
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by LuveU2(f): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grintongue
You you just want to embarrass us but your plans have failed angry
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
LuveU2:
You you just want to embarrass us but your plans have failed angry
far from it
far from it cheesy
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by LuveU2(f): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
far from it
far from it cheesy

Igbos are not like this tho we hve some fools, we are not braggarts. Dont mind nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Igbos are not like this tho we hve some fools, we are not braggarts. Dont mind nairaland.
Lol Okay. This thread was created for them specially. Those chest beaters. Sorry if i offended any of the innocent ones.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
sweet7oyin:
dnt whine urself......u know wat u meant......being fair does not make igbo gal finer...ur ugly girls are always @ d extreme
Our 'ugly girls' as you claim are still far better than your so called beautiful girls.
Don't mention me again. Time to end this conversation.
Enjoy your night and have a fruitful week

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by LuveU2(f): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol Okay. This thread was created for them specially. Those chest beaters. Sorry if i offended any of the innocent ones.
Am not offended one bit. Your thread is very necessary. Its a high-time-someone-sets-the-record-straight thread.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Am not offended one bit. Your thread is very necessary. Its a high-time-someone-sets-the-record-straight thread.
cheesy
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by ireneony(f): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool OP you asked a simple question and I will give you the true answer which is:

cool Igbos (because of Nigeria's history - Biafra etc.) are a people with VERY low self-esteem. That is why they are always bragging (aka chest-beating). The reason why Igbos (and some silly Nigerians) think they have the most beautiful women is because they have more LIGHT-SKINNED women than any other tribe. So for those who see light-skin as the epitome of African beauty Igbo women will be considered the most beautiful. However, lets not forget that Igbo women are the MOST masculine women in Nigeria and not in a good way. They are the most hairy women I have ever seen in my sojourn on this earth. Hairy legs. Bear-bear for face etc. And many of them have 'YAM' legs like professional defenders. Personally, I don't date Igbo women except when (on rare occasions) I meet one without hairy or yam leg. Igbos will have you believe that the South East is flowing with people like Genevive. That is a lie. I spent 5 solid years in the SE and the truth is most of their women are average - just like any other tribe/region in this country.
yea u are right but u forgot the sweeter part which is most yoruba women are dirty and obese smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by torqque7(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol what are you saying? pointed nose, brunet long hair makes you more beautiful according to oga wristbangle. Thanks for your opinion sha.
Then pls tell us what you think makes someone more beautiful.. Look madam don't deceive yourself,Fulani girls are one of the most beautiful in Nigeria,face on point,height on point,colour on point,figure 8 on point,if these don't make a woman beautiful then I don't know what does.and BTW..its the opposite sex that can say if the other is cute and attractive what you might consider beautiful as a female might just be a regular for guys..and I av noticed its like you av an obsession with the word beauty, cos your threads are either about someone not been beautiful or another not been all that.see I don't think it is really in your place to condemn anyone based on their looks,you are not exactly agbani yourself no offence..
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by kaziblake(f): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Avalon316:

I disagree. My Yoruba sisters get out of shape before 35. Calm down......I'm a Yoruba boy. It's so difficult for youruba girls to maintain their usual massive endowments which turn out to be big disadvantage to them.

For you to maintain such massive assets, you must be a workout addict and that is so foreign in this part of the world.
maybe your sisters got out of shape after 35yrs old smiley because you aren't making sense to me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by torqque7(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
why pick out the ugly one which is rarely hard to find in the igbo communitygrin
I'm mixed igbo by the way cheesy and I very prettygrin

:oAnd how did you come to this conclusion that you are very pretty miss?smh lol oya blow your trumpet,looking at your dp,you try sha..but VERY?am not too sure about that
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
torqque7:

Then pls tell us what you think makes someone more beautiful.. Look madam don't deceive yourself,Fulani girls are one of the most beautiful in Nigeria,face on point,height on point,colour on point,figure 8 on point,if these don't make a woman beautiful then I don't know what does.and BTW..its the opposite sex that can say if the other is cute and attractive what you might consider beautiful as a female might just be a regular for guys..and I av noticed its like you av an obsession with the word beauty, cos your threads are either about someone not been beautiful or another not been all that.see I don't think it is really in your place to condemn anyone based on their looks,you are not exactly agbani yourself no offence..
Pls go to bed. There are very beautiful women who dont look fulani. Try again.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
torqque7:

:oAnd how did you come to this conclusion that you are very pretty miss?smh lol oya blow your trumpet,looking at your dp,you try sha..but VERY?am not too sure about that
She is pretty. She is prettier than Iara Oshiomhole by far.

Thin face, pointed nose and fair skin are not the standards of beauty else every white person, arab should look very good.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by torqque7(m): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Pls go to bed. There are very beautiful women who dont look fulani. Try again.
Lol the problem with females..they don't like been told the truth,pls read my post again, there is nowhere I said fulanis are the only beautiful women ok?I said the are amongst the most beautiful and that is a known fact,even Igala av really cute girls,igbos too..lol and why are you still awake yourself and asking me to go to bed?
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by torqque7(m): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She is pretty. She is prettier than Iara Oshiomhole by far.

Thin face, pointed nose and fair skin are not the standards of beauty else every white person, arab should look very good.
I asked you a simple question what are your standards for beauty and you didn't give an answer,surely these are not the only things that make a woman beautiful but they sure contribute to it,every sane person would want a pointed nose to a round flat fat nose..come o are you into women?I am starting to suspect you cos you are either fighting guys or talking beauty or trying to be a feminist.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
torqque7:

Lol the problem with females..they don't like been told the truth,pls read my post again, there is nowhere I said fulanis are the only beautiful women ok?I said the are amongst the most beautiful and that is a known fact,even Igala av really cute girls,igbos too..lol and why are you still awake yourself and asking me to go to bed?
You said if fulani features dont make people beautiful what else. So i had to clear that.

I said that cos your post was not making sense. Just regurgitating what some people have said.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by wristbangle: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
torqque7:

Lol. Leave the lady oo. I don tell am but anyway I don face my biz
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
torqque7:

I asked you a simple question what are your standards for beauty and you didn't give an answer,surely these are not the only things that make a woman beautiful but they sure contribute to it,every sane person would want a pointed nose to a round flat fat nose..come o are you into women?I am starting to suspect you cos you are either fighting guys or talking beauty or trying to be a feminist.
And where did that come from? that every sane person would want a pointed nose. Lol like that of your slave masters? they really did a number on you. smiley

No sane person should pray for another slavery.Lol

Dont divert, face the topic.

There are very beautiful women without pointed nose or fair skin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by torqque7(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You said if fulani features dont make people beautiful what else. So i had to clear that.

I said that cos your post was not making sense. Just regurgitating what some people have said.
Smh..you are funny I must say,it won't make sense to you now so I am not surprised,but I can bet you it makes sense to so many others..anyway like I said before fulanis are amongst the most beautiful so take it or leave it.shikena
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
torqque7:

Smh..you are funny I must say,it won't make sense to you now so I am not surprised,but I can bet you it makes sense to so many others..anyway like I said before fulanis are amongst the most beautiful so take it or leave it.shikena
They have beautiful women. I agree. Every tribe has beautiful women. I am not blind i have eyes to see. Goodnight.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by torqque7(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
And where did that come from? that every sane person would want a pointed nose. Lol like that of your slave masters? they really did a number on you. smiley

No sane person should pray for another slavery.Lol

Dont divert, face the topic.

There are very beautiful women without pointed nose or fair skin.
shocked :oFor real you'd prefer a flat round nose?hahaha I told you before that you are funny,seems a bit stubborn too,you clearly see the truth but refuse to accept it cos you want to always av the final say smh..and how is what I said diverting the topic?we are talking about pointed nose contributing to beauty so how is it diverting the topic?hahah seems you are sleepy cos you getting things mixed up a bit now..pls explain how talking about looks is related to slavery madam lol,and I never said there were no beautiful women who didn't av pointed nose,read what I said and don't add extra to it biko,I only said pointed nose makes people look better than flat round nose..
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by rosalieene(f): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You sound tearful embarassed
Nigeria is bigger than igbo and yoruba dear.
where are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. / Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman / 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.