Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,380 members, 7,843,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got (58424 Views)

Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
df
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by just2okworld(f): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
That serves her right!!!
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by FrankValency(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
hmm
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by IamAtribalist: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
cool This story is empty. NOTHING there. How did it make FP? Walahi the OPs are sleeping. cool

3 Likes

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Bevy12(f): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
safarigirl:
That's hardly a list.

She didn't say: must be educated, must bee rich AF, must look like Trey Songz, must be working in shell or KPMG...

Her requirements are very basic and realistic, nothing to slam her for.
She got slammed because she described with the wrong words. Dark not black.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by BossDanniee(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool This story is empty. NOTHING there. How did it make FP? Walahi the OPs are sleeping. cool
Yhu mean MODs... Op stand for original poster,in other words, the person who created tis thread..... grin
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Fmartin(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Holyfield1:
The Nigga Up there got no beard grin
there is beard, look closely.......

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Bollinger(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I know how to treat foolish women.
I just get them pregnant.
Their foolishness goes away instantly and them will be a slave to you

Women is a general statement. Say "Nigerian women". Try that in a normal society. You'll regret it for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Greenback: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
How does this affect the wailings of the wailers?

OTEmanuduno..
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by EreluY(f): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Impregnate a typical Baby Mama in the US, then you become her cash cow and cash machine till you finally give up the ghost.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by EJONTHEBEAT(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by eflintsone(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
best reply of the year
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by SAEJO: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
He who seeks must surely find but sometimes something they'll wish they never finds.
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Oblak(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
But wait that guy sef wey black like that, I Don see am for Internet tire. Sheh na real human being be that? I just dey ask cry cry undecided
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by KeriBaby(f): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Where is your sense

RichYoungNigger:

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by excel101(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
DJBIGGY:
When some people are advised to be careful of what they wish for cos they just might get it, this is a classic example. A lady in search of a boyfriend itemized her specifications and asked people to RT for easy visibility. You will not believe what was suggested to her.

Check it out below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/lady-lists-what-she-want-in-boyfriend.html
Who's this DJBIGGY, is he not a man? This is absolute rubbish. Just be fooling ursef around claiming fine boy, without money, its guts like dis that can take ur woman to cloud 9 cos u can't perform
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Godsonkemz(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Amaechi's resemblance
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
then kill you after you make it... idio.t

RichYoungNigger:

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Naff24(f): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
And u go become baby daddy grin

Few years after, una go dey claim say u get pikin for one woman ko

Na thunder go fire ur joystick wey dey make u form shey u kolo

4 Likes

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin...perfect match

Oh sorry

I think he looks better grin

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by GANJAFARMER: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
slyIsaac:
grin

Well technically speaking... The guy no get beards na.....

Anyway sha. Someone should introduce the girl to nairaland so she can come n tell us how Single life is "Sweet" at 35 undecided
grin grin
Hehe...... They will tell you some bulshiit stories that will make you puke but hey ! With women like that around, men got a lot of options . cool
Let them remain single Abeg till 50 . grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by GANJAFARMER: 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Naff24:

And u go become baby daddy grin

Few years after, una go dey claim say u get pikin for one woman ko

Na thunder go fire ur joystick wey dey make u form shey u kolo
Lol, e pain you sha ! Anyway keep your toto one place if not boys go give you belle anyhow . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by obianuju95: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
ur r nt serious till u r 32 we discuss it. pls help me forward dis message to God I want him to ans my call. I studied English language BA n currently undergoing my masters. am tired pea nuts by private sch n needs a better paying sch or graduate assistant in a university if possible. I base in suleja n married woman. I need work God do remember me help me by calling at 08039546578. guinue work pls.
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Hades2016(m): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
No chill lol
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by wtfCode: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
i no see beard 4 him face nah

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by DaBullIT(m): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
[size=14pt]PEOPLE ARE JUST WICKED grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 11, 2016
RaeMystix:
she actually isnt asking for much
Lol I mean
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by goingape: 12:04am On Apr 11, 2016
DJBIGGY:
When some people are advised to be careful of what they wish for cos they just might get it, this is a classic example. A lady in search of a boyfriend itemized her specifications and asked people to RT for easy visibility. You will not believe what was suggested to her.

Check it out below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/lady-lists-what-she-want-in-boyfriend.html
that's why those useless WOMEN will be giving birth to bastard as there child!

rubbish NAIJA WOMEN everywhere! I rather marry a Togo or Ghana WOMAN than for me to marry one EEDIOT from Nigeria who called herself a Nigeria WOMAN.
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by kinibigdeal(m): 12:14am On Apr 11, 2016
angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Jimi23(m): 12:29am On Apr 11, 2016
Be careful what you wish for ladies. Hehehehe... I dey laff o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.