Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got (58425 Views)

Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by bigerboy200: 12:55am On Apr 11, 2016
see u in Shiloh 2035..
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Cavemannn(m): 1:02am On Apr 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I know how to treat foolish women.
I just get them pregnant.
Their foolishness goes away instantly and them will be a slave to you
Virgin mentality

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by macdelene(m): 1:03am On Apr 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Cavemannn(m): 1:04am On Apr 11, 2016
safarigirl:
That's hardly a list.

She didn't say: must be educated, must be rich AF, must look like Trey Songz, must have abs like Beckham/Tyson Beckford, must be working in shell or KPMG, must have schooled in Harvard/Yale, must be nice, kind, caring, romantic blah blah blah...

Her requirements are very basic and realistic, nothing to slam her for. She may even consider the fellow suggested to her.
I say u shld be like her

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 11, 2016
Serious?
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Cavemannn(m): 1:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Fmartin:
Hahahaaahha.. grin

d guy on d pix hs complete qualities d girl required.......

Yeah that's me, I don't even like it when pple use my pics without my consent...MODSSSSS angry angry
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by tbliss22(m): 1:12am On Apr 11, 2016
I think seun needs new set of moderator for his page cos I'm just tired of all these trash always being forwarded to front page.

Arrant Nonsense!!
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by stevups(m): 1:26am On Apr 11, 2016
Those qualities can be easily be met. She did not request for much, they are supplyable.
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by safarigirl(f): 1:26am On Apr 11, 2016
Bevy12:
She got slammed because she described with the wrong words. Dark not black.
that's hardly a reason to slam anyone, she got her point across irrespective of terminologies.

People are just petty
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by safarigirl(f): 1:27am On Apr 11, 2016
Cavemannn:

I say u shld be like her
I would have a more specific list if I were to list my ideal guy.
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Revolva(m): 2:06am On Apr 11, 2016
grin grin grin hahah serve her right fish brains

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Holyfield1:
Abeg someone should dash madam, Clay, Breath of Life and Charcoal grin grin grin

Listening to: Team by Iggy Azalea.... kiss kiss
OMG I love that song grin I'm totally an ‘Azalean'

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Okemmuo(m): 3:52am On Apr 11, 2016
Hey ladies,hook up. I need a girl smiley
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by AngelZee: 4:15am On Apr 11, 2016
Lmao grin[color=#000099][/color] lobatan
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Her HEAD may be of the COCONUT type.
Most don't know anything, despite increasing Age, foolishness abounds

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by seunolabiz(m): 4:50am On Apr 11, 2016
Hahahaha... Very funny. Some Ladies just want everything their own way... She go tey 4 waiting list... grin cheesy cool
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Mattew690(m): 5:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Thumbs up
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by HaneefahRN(f): 5:14am On Apr 11, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Her HEAD may be of the COCONUT type.
Most don't know anything, despite increasing Age, foolishness abounds

What's wrong with what she wrote? What she wrote is just too basic, I don't understand what the bashing is for.

Most what? Women?
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by jabojafa(m): 5:24am On Apr 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
hmmm.... Wudnt it be beta u jst ignore them? Remember God is nt mocked for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he reap.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by yinkslinks(m): 5:24am On Apr 11, 2016
And they leave you with HIV. I think you are more foolish. grin grin grin
RichYoungNigger:

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Without their foolishness you probably wouldn't have gotten them pregnant in the first instance.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by pepigeorge(m): 6:12am On Apr 11, 2016
Naff24:

And u go become baby daddy grin

Few years after, una go dey claim say u get pikin for one woman ko

Na thunder go fire ur joystick wey dey make u form shey u kolo

Y the insult....at least the guy used the word 'FOOLISH' woman. Besides a woman can chose not to get pregnant even if d man sex heaven and earth.
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by pepigeorge(m): 6:15am On Apr 11, 2016
safarigirl:
I would have a more specific list if I were to list my ideal guy.
Hope u have the qualities of an ideal gf also?
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by ba7man(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
So what now happens to the baby?
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Justeenaleo(f): 7:07am On Apr 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Osheeeey
Father Abraham
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Icaretoo: 7:07am On Apr 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Pack well...u never meet crazy days y.u think say na by like dat?
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by kenoz(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2016
Lol
Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by Bosc(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2016
Ok cool cool cool

Re: Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got by DJBIGGY(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2016
excel101:
Who's this DJBIGGY, is he not a man? This is absolute rubbish. Just be fooling ursef around claiming fine boy, without money, its guts like dis that can take ur woman to cloud 9 cos u can't perform

See this boy wey be newbie for nairaland!!! At least you acknowledge my fineness... Shows you are intimidated. Besides see how poorly you critic me... last time i checked, you need guts to achieve what u wanna achieve. Life aint all about sex yea?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.