Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos (24293 Views)

Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State / Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by givemetoto(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2016
AND SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS BUSY CUTTING KPOMO AND LUSTING OVER A LADY'S BOOBS IN THE MARKET.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2016
I don't live around there but I know that road, God bless you Ambode for this.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by lukaino(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2016
I want to thank the Governor for completing this job. i have had the experience of using that road when it was very bad.
i also used the road last Saturday, and i must confess that driving on that road has become a pleasurable experience.
Kudos to Lagos state government.

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by freeborn76(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2016
Long live Lagos! Slowly but surely...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Awoofawo(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2016
Non sensical of all non sense!!! Abeg wu water dey flow for dem house, I wan fetch water to baffu!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by samento: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2016
slimfit1:
Ambode let me tell you what you are supposed to be doing because you don't seem to know your job. Leave this to chairman or councillors to deal with focus on job creation how to expand BRT .

How to make Lagos more safe and look at other ways to raise IGR stop this area boy style of governance Lagos is full of more than wise people for you to be posting this rubbish.

Ambode build houses open more BRT networks you are one foolish governor with all respect sir.
What advise will you give FAYOSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by freeborn76(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2016
slimfit1:
Ambode let me tell you what you are supposed to be doing because you don't seem to know your job. Leave this to chairman or councillors to deal with focus on job creation how to expand BRT .

How to make Lagos more safe and look at other ways to raise IGR stop this area boy style of governance Lagos is full of more than wise people for you to be posting this rubbish.

Ambode build houses open more BRT networks you are one foolish governor with all respect sir.

We are happy with OUR Ambode, go and give that unsolicited advice to your governor in Ebonyi state.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by henrydadon(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2016
only in nigeria construction of road will be making news
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2016
samento:
What advise will you give FAYOSE.

He is a popular bastard now he is more than clueless his people need to wise up I can tell you that. Area boy governance.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2016
freeborn76:

We are happy with OUR Ambode, go and give that unsolicited advice to your governor in Ebonyi state.

I'm a yoruba man this man what are you talking about I'm from Ogun state and I see lots of activities going on there.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by samento: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2016
yhemsy62:
Before nkor? No be your duty to do it ni
But you will shower praises on FAYOSE for cutting Ponmo in the kitchen and sharing chicken to hungry Ekiti people.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by AntiWailer: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
isan:
And so what? Yu are just doing yur job

It is to encourage all your Ponmo supporting Governors to get to work.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by ademoladeji(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2016
isan:
And so what? Yu are just doing yur job

Yeah! He's doing is job and at the same time informing the public because communication is key.

Go to Ekiti, Anambra and Nassarawa to see the level of development there

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by AntiWailer: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
AND SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS BUSY CUTTING KPOMO AND LUSTING OVER A LADY'S BOOBS IN THE MARKET.

Turn himself to Special Adviser on Nuisance and unsolicited advices.

Just for his political career. I pity Ekiti people. The suffer they will suffer will not have season 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by yhemsy62(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2016
samento:
But you will shower praises on FAYOSE for cutting Ponmo in the kitchen and sharing chicken to hungry Ekiti people.
Fayose of all people, God forbid bad thing in ma life

1 Like

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by amagunnerfan: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2016
I had to say wow. That road was one hell of a useless road before now. Thank you Ambode. May GOD continue to guide you to do the right thing for Lagosians. Nigeria will be better.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Handsome4real(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2016
Thank God, at last they have done this road. This road is the worst broad I have ever driven through.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Goke7: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2016
I think its good to commend someone for a job well done before casting aspersions, nairaland has turned to something else these days.

Only those who live around this axis can truly appreciate the Governor, I have close family folks who live around there but I hardly visit them because of the bad state of that road before now. Kudos Mr. Governor but like Oliver twist we ask for more, Please appeal to FG to allow you renovate or do palliative measures along the Cele-Ilasa-Isolo Express way, it has become a death trap. Thanks Mr.Governor

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2016
Caseless:
If na agbaje win now, him for make the road 12 lanes .*in the voice of iPod yoots*

grin
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by whitebeard(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2016
ambode will end up giving Lagos to PDP
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by defash8: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2016
Well done. I guess Fashola started this project?
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by hmuhammad(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2016
isan:
so i am suppose to prraising for doing his job ?
if na Obaino now, we no go hear word.... na so so praises. SMH
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2016
comradee1248:
See this dullard taking the glory of Fashola...

When all all the contracts are manages by your

godfather tinibu what do u expect?

Tinibu is the biggest thief among all the former

Governors in Nigeria... President Buhari knows

Him very well that's why he refuse to give him

Any chance... Tinibu ur days are numbered
u fool o. dis kind fool still dy exist?
call only one politician from ur side dat has tried more dan tinubu?
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by justmenoni: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2016
If only you're not jobless too

quote author=aresa post=44592758]

If only the ones in your villages can do their job too..[/quote]
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by uglodoh(f): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2016
Ambode should come and finish up Ebute Igbogbo road. That road can abort 9- month old pregnancy.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by popcykaylah(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2016
So many roads hasn't been done ..alot of people suffering from bad roads..you do okota road dey tweet am..but lets be honest he better pass fayose any day..

1 Like

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by ilyas26(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2016
But one tout in ekiti is busy cutting kpomo when his mates are constructing roads, ekiti don enter one chance abeg
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by saintdennis(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2016
Ambode is really showing others what governance should be!

Not those criminals who take 50 canopies and live band + dance troupe to commission a bridge.

Simply tweet it, post it on FB or show it on state tv channels... after all its not a gift, it's your job!
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by martin123: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2016
I never gave this governor a chance, but with the way he has handled issues of late, I will vote for him come 2019
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by KingMoskiano(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Forward ever @ Lagos. Ambode thumbs Up
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by eazysally: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2016
aresa:

If only the ones in your villages can do their job too..

Now this is epic!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC / States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) / Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.