Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos (24295 Views)

Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State / Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by anonimi: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2016
dustydee:
why is the road not marked like those in Ikoyi?

Because APC is the progreTHIEF government of the elite, for the elite paid and voted for by the masses.
QED!!!
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by ba7man(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2016
isan:
so i am suppose to prraising for doing his job ?
Face your village.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by unclevince01(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2016
isan:
And so what? Yu are just doing yur job
oya miii lenu ooooo
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by comradee1248: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2016
kingkakaone:
u fool o. dis kind fool still dy exist?
call only one politician from ur side dat has tried more dan tinubu?
grin grin tongue tongue I dey laf. Read this article and have a great day grin with ur dullard tinibu... Double crossers. If dollard tinibu can double cross GEJ... We won't give him any chance in the north... For ur mind say Una get Vp lol. 1 dullard VP that is not more than a commissioner. tongue cool grin

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/18/bola-tinubu-pains-godfather-remi-oyeyemi
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by andreernest28(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2016
beautiful move,nice one my governor.Thank you.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by mathias32(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2016
comradee1248:
See this dullard taking the glory of Fashola...

When all all the contracts are manages by your

godfather tinibu what do u expect?

Tinibu is the biggest thief among all the former

Governors in Nigeria... President Buhari knows

Him very well that's why he refuse to give him

Any chance... Tinibu ur days are numbered
wetin u type? no sense at all
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2016
Oh how I love roads made of interlocking blocks they look nice and feel better than paved roads which spoil quick.
Keep up the good work.

The other governors of south east and south south should learn from this man. angry

Instead of increasing their pot bellies they should increase developments in their states. cool
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by caprini1: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2016
martin123:
I never gave this governor a chance, but with the way he has handled issues of late, I will vote for him come 2019
I'm really proud of him,for recognising problems and doing something....... he passed thru some sections of Lagos- badagry express road,trust me,that road na death trap.....but I went fuel hunting this weekend along that axis and most of the roads have been fixed.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by joduseq(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2016
slimfit1:
Ambode let me tell you what you are supposed to be doing because you don't seem to know your job. Leave this to chairman or councillors to deal with focus on job creation how to expand BRT .

How to make Lagos more safe and look at other ways to raise IGR stop this area boy style of governance Lagos is full of more than wise people for you to be posting this rubbish. The road that doesn't have road signs and it's not even going to last a year.

Ambode build houses open more BRT networks you are one foolish governor with all respect sir think you are the most unintelligent civilian governor Lagos would ever produce.

I'm guessing you had area boys education.
I pray your children won't be as foolish as you are. Myopic wailer
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Bamz(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2016
With Nigerians, you're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by sammade: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2016
Am happy because soon "I built roads would be a line the politicians would think twice before they utter because the learned populace won't see it as a big deal. It's their job.
I look forward to when campaigns will be difficult in Nigeria because the standards would be soo high. Not all this share rice, talk rubbish to win illetrates
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
joduseq:
I pray your children won't be as foolish as you are. Myopic wailer

Amen my kids will get a dirty slap if they think like you. In fact I would ask for a DNA test every morning.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by dasrackhor(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
isan:
so i am suppose to praising him for doing his job ?
praise or praising??
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Olabestonic001(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
comradee1248:
See this dullard taking the glory of Fashola...

When all all the contracts are manages by your

godfather tinibu what do u expect?

Tinibu is the biggest thief among all the former

Governors in Nigeria... President Buhari knows

Him very well that's why he refuse to give him

Any chance... Tinibu ur days are numbered

Where do reside wailer?
That guy is focusing on those areas the elitist Fashola neglected and he's doing a Yeoman's job.
In Ayobo/Ipaja alone, he's fixing 2 major roads and yet we dont see him make a fuss about it.
That guy is da bomb.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by jpphilips(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
Interlocked? that should cost serious money
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by isan(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
dasrackhor:
praise or praising??
be praising

1 Like

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by ODUBEZE: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
isan:
No but appreciate people doing good job. Even you too feel happy when such is accorded to you.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by harry41: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
I live at okota and I'm happy that the Gov kept to his promise. Its indeed a relief. I just pray the FG repairs that ilasa oshodi express way road. Its a death trap. Thank you our Governor.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by ayindejimmy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
isan:

Sadly, in a country where politicians are known not to do their jobs - yes you should

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by ODUBEZE: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Where do reside wailer?
That guy is focusing on those areas the elitist Fashola neglected and he's doing a Yeoman's job.
In Ayobo/Ipaja alone, he's fixing 2 major roads and yet we dont see him make a fuss about it.
That guy is da bomb.
U can say he is trying but don't equate him to Fashola . at least not yet! Fashola was the reason many residents in Lagos was not sacked by flood.
I pray Ambode do more.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by odomanis: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
isan:

Are all of them doing their jobs ? Those who do their jobs should be commended and encouraged. That is how it is done in the corporate world. Stop hating !
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by dozymars(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
nairalandaddict:
Na Fasola work jor undecided

Fashola abandoned the project.

Ambode came to our rescue.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by dasrackhor(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
isan:
be praising
nice to hear that.Av a great day dude.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by isan(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
odomanis:

Are all of them doing their jobs ? Those who do their jobs should be commended and encouraged. That is how it is done in the corporate world. Stop hating !
how am i hating now eeehn?
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by j3log: 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
[email][/email]
sammade:
Am happy because soon "I built roads would be a line the politicians would think twice before they utter because the learned populace won't see it as a big deal. It's their job.
I look forward to when campaigns will be difficult in Nigeria because the standards would be soo high. Not all this share rice, talk rubbish to win illetrates
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by morningsta(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kenzico:
Gosh!! The tweets are so tiny!!

Can you Post it clearly please?

Pls. go get a life. ... what do u do with magnify function on ur device?
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Kenzico(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
morningsta:

Pls. go get a life. ... what do u do with magnify function on ur device?

i already have a great life....i guess Nairaland ruined yours to the bone but you never imagined
grin grin
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by aresa: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
isan:

Learn how to read and comprehend.
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by ZombieNation: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
SW governors are good at beating their flat dry chests.

Come to the ND and see silent revolution in action.

Useless plebs
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by aresa: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
henrydadon:
only in nigeria construction of road will be making news

It's not limited to Nigeria, they do it everywhere.

Find something else to hate on..
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by aresa: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
ZombieNation:
SW governors are good at beating their flat dry chests.

Come to the ND and see silent revolution in action.

Useless plebs

We don't have to go to anywhere to see what's there. We know what's there and there is nothing and you can not show us anything beyond the few roads and flyover in uyo.

BTW, why always come to ND and never come to SE?

Useless attache by force..

1 Like

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by willibounce1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
isan:

Thank you my brother. I don't understand what the governor man is feeling like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack In Niger Kills 30 Soldiers From Niger & 2 From Nigeria / The Problems Facing Nigeria And The Solutions. / PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.