Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos (24294 Views)

Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State / Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by willibounce1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
aresa:

If only the ones in your villages can do their job too..

So we should roll out drums and aso ebi and start dancing? We no dey pay tax abi na him papa money him use do the road?
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by willibounce1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
slimfit1:
Ambode let me tell you what you are supposed to be doing because you don't seem to know your job. Leave this to chairman or councillors to deal with focus on job creation how to expand BRT .

How to make Lagos more safe and look at other ways to raise IGR stop this area boy style of governance Lagos is full of more than wise people for you to be posting this rubbish. The road that doesn't have road signs and it's not even going to last a year.

Ambode build houses open more BRT networks you are one foolish governor with all respect sir think you are the most unintelligent civilian governor Lagos would ever poduce.

I'm guessing you had area boys education.

My brother, the Ambode man is really confused. The only thing he knows is to eat and get fat in office. I hope he doesn't explode one day. The man no sabi shishi
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by kosokoadeyemi: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ok Continue
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by successbuchi32(m): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2016
isan:
so i am suppose to prraising for doing his job ?
doing which job? Are they nt d same people who kept us in the economic downturn
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by aresa: 12:06am On Apr 12, 2016
willibounce1:

So we should roll out drums and aso ebi and start dancing? We no dey pay tax abi na him papa money him use do the road?

The only poster here talking about rolling drums is you since that didn't come from me. Obviously a sad reflection of your own warped mentality and guilty conscience.

You unintelligent people really do bore me with your thoughtless, mindless and unintelligent posts..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Finally, Oshiomhole Speaks; Tells APC Leaders, Members What To Do / Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / Boko Haram Attack In Niger Kills 30 Soldiers From Niger & 2 From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.