Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Guys,guys,guys,,,,,,,,babes,babes,babes How Many Times Did I Called You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,guys,guys,,,,,,,,babes,babes,babes How Many Times Did I Called You (539 Views)

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,guys,guys,,,,,,,,babes,babes,babes How Many Times Did I Called You by Olomubj: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2016
I call you "3 good times" stop the habit of cheating it doesn't pay at all ,because you are comiting a murders.what you are not going to eat kindly don't smell it so that if another persons want to eat it it will not purge the person,why promise what you can't afford.lies to get what you want in other to be a famous among your friends?,remember what goes around wil surly comes around,be careful.a female friends comite suicide because of love
Re: Guys,guys,guys,,,,,,,,babes,babes,babes How Many Times Did I Called You by refiner(f): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2016
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Guys,guys,guys,,,,,,,,babes,babes,babes How Many Times Did I Called You by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2016
Who cheated on you?
Re: Guys,guys,guys,,,,,,,,babes,babes,babes How Many Times Did I Called You by Marlvin(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Trash talk
Re: Guys,guys,guys,,,,,,,,babes,babes,babes How Many Times Did I Called You by layla129(f): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2016
Loool, i don't even understand a thing here grin grin.
Anyways, my question is how will smelling a food purge another person?
Re: Guys,guys,guys,,,,,,,,babes,babes,babes How Many Times Did I Called You by iykekelvins(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2016
Olomubj:
I call you "3 good times" stop the habit of cheating it doesn't pay at all ,because you are comiting a murders what you are not going to eat kindly don't smell it so that if another persons want to eat it it will not purge the person,why promise what you can't afford.lies to get what you want in other to be a famous among your friends?,remember what goes around wil surly comes around,be careful.a female friends comite suicide because of love
Bro, Calm down

You mean a friend of yours?
Re: Guys,guys,guys,,,,,,,,babes,babes,babes How Many Times Did I Called You by ijobaooorun(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2016
Phewwwww

(1) (Reply)

British Men Are So respectful! / See How This Child Unscrambled These Words Given In His Assessment / Tiwa Savage And Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.