Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (45742 Views)

How To Avoid Been Friend Zoned By A Girl And Make Her Desire You / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova / Have you ever been friend zoned by someone you'd like to be more than friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by alicetaylor: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2016
Hello, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was practical.

free mahjong | mario | cooking fever | traffic rider
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by swordsandsouls: 4:50am On Nov 05, 2016
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
red ball 4 | ninjago game |swords and souls game | strike force kitty 2 |geometry dash 2.0
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Yeah, I have approached one or two dudes I was interested in. I am not throwing myself on anyone. You want me, come and get me. Men have become so lazy in the dating game. Sucking the joystick or banging on the first date, not anymore. lol
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by luonvuive: 4:21am On Jan 09, 2017
I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game:Swords And Souls. What about you?
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Hong91: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Great info. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing. five nights at freddy’s 4 | word cookies game and hill climb racing 2 | hotmail login grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by rommutd: 3:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Hello! I'm a Rom, I would like to challenge the whole world with the kind of games follows:
First, Super Smash Flash 2 v0 9b is a perfect upgrade of Super Smash Flash Game. A well-known, addictive game with millions of searches every month. Not many games surpass the number 1.000.000 like this game.

Second, You’ll have to be very ingenious to pass the levels in the game. At a high level, you will face many difficulties.
Rolling Sky 2 Online has 14 levels for you to conquer, if you pass level 14, you really are a top player.

And finally, Drag the ball left or right and avoid all obstacles. Do not deviate from track! Come on! Relentless pursuit of super speed. You can be faster along with the music rhythm!

Rolling Sky Game is a 3D game. There are many different levels of play at the levels of increasing difficulty. At a high level, you will have to overcome many more obstacles, requires ingenuity, agility and persistence.
Are you ready?
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by shop1101: 3:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article!
http://hotmailblogs.com/
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by shop1101: 3:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Posts are very meaningful thanks to the site
http://hotmailblogs.com/hotmail-login-hotmail-com-login/
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by shop1101: 3:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Excellent post. This article is very helpful for the people and also for me. I get the some useful knowledge in this post. Thanks for sharing the informative topic, by the way
http://hotmailblogs.com/hotmail-login-tip-hotmail-login/
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by thutrangctp: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2019
I have too insipid and tedious, but that's my personality. It's hard to change
hotmail entrar
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by badavax: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Olympus Gardens Las Vegas offers premium, powerful, and proven hemp products designed to restore balance and wellness.We also offer a lucrative opportunity for motivated and passionate people with an entrepreneurial spirit cbd las vegas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.