Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (45741 Views)

How To Avoid Been Friend Zoned By A Girl And Make Her Desire You / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova / Have you ever been friend zoned by someone you'd like to be more than friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice!

I know when you guys were praying for Sun o tongue

*wipes tears*Sniffs*. embarassed Okay Bro smiley smiley
Maria bi Jesu, itan niyen tongue tongue That's history

Oya come, lemme give you tissue and bucket cheesy
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Maria bi Jesu, itan niyen tongue tongue That's history

Oya come, lemme give you tissue and bucket cheesy

Itan ni. But we'll always remember the root. So. tongue

I have already angry cry

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

Itan ni. But we'll always remember the root. So. tongue

I have already angry cry

Iwo wi sugbon..........

Oya stop crying. Make you no give yourself headache
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Iwo wi sugbon..........

Oya stop crying. Make you no give yourself headache

cheesy tongue

Oda mo ti stop smiley smiley
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by tiswell(m): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
missingrib:
when you have guys as friends its the best ever...you will be able to have evrything you want without him having sex with you
Really
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Uniben4sure: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
missingrib:
when you have guys as friends its the best ever...you will be able to have evrything you want without him having sex with you
you can't have everything you want because he is not obliged to give you anything unlike when you are his girlfriend. Unless of course he is a "mags"
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
What's it with u guys and friend zoning sef

and isnt it a good thing if a guy friendzones you

Must they date and ynash all the ladies they see?

Just talk like normal friends without 'the benefits'....abegi itz a good thing....come and friendzone me....
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Uniben4sure: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
missingrib:
you can't have everything you want because he is not obliged to give you anything unlike when you are his girlfriend. Unless of course he is a "maga"
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by franklingud(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
akuracy:
Please tell Franklingud I will also take his phallus away if he dare look at your dp again.
the babe don already register the compliment.
that girl is a complete damsel. ah swear!!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by franklingud(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
HateU2:
ok, we don see u undecided
ah don't even need ur mention my dear. #truth hurts
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by akuracy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
franklingud:

the babe don already register the compliment.
that girl is a complete damsel. ah swear!!
Your compliment is hereby rejected and waybill back to you. Thank you
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
franklingud:

[s][/s] ah don't even need ur mention my dear.
#truth hurts[s][/s]
cool
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by 1miccza: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
No. 4 is a huge NO,he might not be good at throwing compliments randomly
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Godwin16(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
If he refuses to give you his ATM card and pin, my dear, you are in a confirmed friend zone.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by GeniusDavid(m): 3:01am On Apr 12, 2016
abbey621:

How many girls do you know that tells a guy she loves him without the guy actually making the first move? Especially in 9ja! Out of all the girls I've dated, only 1 had the balls to come up to me and actually flirt....I think OP been watching too many movies!

Although it ain't popular, it happens bro! especially when dude refuses to make first move. Some of them do it stylishly "Ah, You eh, I just love ur personality, Wow do u have a Gf? she must be lucky etc." they just find a reason to cover-up! 9ja babes would NEVER go direct.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by geometrydash: 3:06am On Apr 12, 2016
Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
game sniper |geometry dash lite | agario skins happy wheels happy wheels game five nights at freddy's 2
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by toludadon(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2016
abbey621:

How many girls do you know that tells a guy she loves him without the guy actually making the first move? Especially in 9ja! Out of all the girls I've dated, only 1 had the balls to come up to me and actually flirt....I think OP been watching too many movies!
OP doesn't intend to say that the babe approaches a guy and tells him I love you first, if I get him right, he is referring to moments things starts building and the lady in question starts expressing herself emotionally
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2016
Lsofdk:
Haha grin
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by franklingud(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2016
akuracy:
Your compliment is hereby rejected and waybill back to you. Thank you
owch!! punchline 2: ur comments don't mean a damn thing nigg#
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by abbey621(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
GeniusDavid:

Although it ain't popular, it happens bro! especially when dude refuses to make first move. Some of them do it stylishly "Ah, You eh, I just love ur personality, Wow do u have a Gf? she must be lucky etc." they just find a reason to cover-up! 9ja babes would NEVER go direct.

What you are saying is completely different from what OP was referring to, the OP specifically used the words 'I love you', this is my main point, those words are very hard for females to say first, it is a rarity maybe 5 in a 1000 relationships.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by abbey621(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
toludadon:

OP doesn't intend to say that the babe approaches a guy and tells him I love you first, if I get him right, he is referring to moments things starts building and the lady in question starts expressing herself emotionally

If what you just wrote is the true intentions of the OP then I agree. Females tend to overexpress themselves when they feel they are in a relationship.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Well, by 'friendzoning' he has slept with her already even when he knows he wants nothing serious with her but I blame the ladies that fall for such because you've got to know when a guy or a lady wants a serious relationship. Some ladies even take the risk of traveling far and wide just to be with a man that wants just what's inbetween her legs. Don't throw yourself at anyone. Asking a guy out doesn't work in this part of the world.

juhan:
What's it with u guys and friend zoning sef

and isnt it a good thing if a guy friendzones you

Must they date and ynash all the ladies they see?

Just talk like normal friends without 'the benefits'....abegi itz a good thing....come and friendzone me....

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Lsofdk(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Haha grin
now you're stylishly tricking me with those smiles.

i saw you thoughgrin… now who was that trying to sweep you off your feet
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lsofdk:

now you're stylishly tricking me with those smiles.

i saw you thoughgrin… now who was that trying to sweep you off your feet
grin........Nobody, we where just playin'
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Lsofdk(m): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin........Nobody, we where just playin'
okay i believe yougrin
how has the day been
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
peppyluv02:
Well, by 'friendzoning' he has slept with her already even when he knows he wants nothing serious with her but I blame the ladies that fall for such because you've got to know when a guy or a lady wants a serious relationship. Some ladies even take the risk of traveling far and wide just to be with a man that wants just what's inbetween her legs. Don't throw yourself at anyone. Asking a guy out doesn't work in this part of the world.

okay i'm lost
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Swash042(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
We don't friendzone dem rather we sex-zone dem.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by nicolai123az: 9:18am On May 16, 2016
Useful information.I am actual blessed to read this article.thanks for giving us this advantageous information.I acknowledge this post.and I would like bookmark this post.Thanks
http://www.masashoes.com/best-basketball-shoes/
http://www.masashoes.com/
http://www.hubnames.com/
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by darksouls3fans: 3:59am On Aug 01, 2016
This is very nice one and gives depth information. Thanks and keep posting! Thanks again for the blog article . Much thanks again. Great. hotmail sign in
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by adasdasdasd: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
in uniteAlthough it ain't popular, it happens bro! especially when dude refuses to make first move. Some of restaurants near me them do it stylishly "Ah, You eh, I just love ur personality, Wow do u have a Gf? she must be lucky etc." they just find a reason to cover-up! 9ja babes would NEVER go direct.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by agariogames: 4:13am On Sep 07, 2016
Chaos Faction 2 with 29 weapons, 18 characters, 15 levels, 14 months in the making... the best games you will like its, have fun! Super mechs is a turn-based online strategy multiplayer game where you build your very own mech and use it to dominate your opponents, be they A.I. or other players like yourself! Mahjong free games online is a puzzle game based on the same tiles. The goal is to match open pairs of identical tiles and remove them from the board, exposing the tiles under them for play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.