Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (45787 Views)

How To Avoid Been Friend Zoned By A Girl And Make Her Desire You / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova / Have you ever been friend zoned by someone you'd like to be more than friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by abbey621(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
DharmyYinks:

It is not a rarity abeg... U should check ursef. Two guys just bear me witness with one saying he has two on his neck.

Cos it hasn't happened to u doesn't mak it rare!

Please don't be ridiculous, anyone can boast on Nairaland; if you believed that guy then you are on a long thing!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Trust me to keep your money safe. I'm more into money than trouble/defending. I handle money very well

Good to know you will always avoid trouble, cuz if you don't, count this brother out ooooooo cheesy cheesy tongue

Me? Pe lori igba? Ha! Kini ese mi? Kini mo se? Well, mo le kuta sha

I think OLX should be better cry cry cry
VickyRotex:

How can I trust a brother that cant defend me, to keep my money safe? angry You'll use it as Father Christmas.

cheesy Women Right Activist kor. Yinmu tongue I always stay out of trouble cry

I don't have Amazon on my list. I want you to pe lo ri igba tongue tongue

Choose one: Cquot or Olx (Sell him!) angry
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by chigoziri2403(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
The founder of Friend zone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by ArinzeAlec(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
They are on a fair better side still. Them girls can always lure their way into the guys life and f.uck him.

But NO, na we get the bad luck her when in the friend zone. Ordinary kiss, you no see. Stingy people.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Tobium1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Trust me to keep your money safe. I'm more into money than trouble/defending. I handle money very well

Good to know you will always avoid trouble, cuz if you don't, count this brother out ooooooo cheesy cheesy tongue

Me? Pe lori igba? Ha! Kini ese mi? Kini mo se? Well, mo le kuta sha

I think OLX should be better cry cry cry

Elo gan ni jero mi ni? cheesy cheesy embarassed

Yes, I'm a good girl like that. I always avoid trouble. embarassed So dont worry. grin

Awwwww. Ya crying ni? Take tissue embarassed. When you were saying, you cannot defend me nko? embarassed

Oya dont worry, You wee not kuta lagbara eje Jesu.

I wont sell you again. cheesy cheesy smiley

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
That 'elo' is enough to start my own ministry cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can see you are. You must hate troubles like you bro. That's what God expects us to do; stay out of trouble smiley wink

Sell me Na. No going back. You must sell me before I sell myself cry cry
VickyRotex:

Elo gan ni jero mi ni? cheesy cheesy embarassed

Yes, I'm a good girl like that. I always avoid trouble. embarassed So dont worry. grin

Awwwww. Ya crying ni? Take tissue embarassed. When you were saying, you cannot defend me nko? embarassed

Oya dont worry, You wee not kuta lagbara eje Jesu.

I wont sell you again. cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
abbey621:

Please don't be ridiculous, anyone can boast on Nairaland; if you believed that guy then you are on a long thing!
I ve had experiences.. not once not twice. Wat bout dat??
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by bidak(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Which one is guys friend zoning ladies again smiley, I guess this is the counter thread to ladies friend zoning guys.... Anyways I don't think guys friend zone ladies I think what they do is that they keep female friends that can deputise for their girlfriends whenever she is or they are not around, you know like cooking, hanging out with,killing boredom with and and and you know the rest wink
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That 'elo' is enough to start my own ministry cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can see you are. You must hate troubles like you bro. That's what God expects us to do; stay out of trouble smiley wink

Sell me Na. No going back. You must sell me before I sell myself cry cry

Haaa! Ema soro bayi o. Mi ma lowo fa. Your ministry has passed my junction o.

Hehehe. Scholar! cheesy The Lord is Good smiley smiley

You've been bought with the Precious Blood of Jesus, how can you sell yourself again? cry cry
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by vikkeee(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
nairaland new trend Using pictures to make their point more valid....
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by vikkeee(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
nairaland new trend Using pictures to make their point more valid....
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by abbey621(m): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
DharmyYinks:

I ve had experiences.. not once not twice. Wat bout dat??

You've had more than one situations where a girl that you've never told I love you or shown any interest in came up to you and said she loves you? Padi e, you must fine wella o. One of those Ramson Noah type guys grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Mikylopez(f): 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
DharmyYinks:
And why do u think so??

íon itz jes lyk dah..ion friend zone dem dey dont friend zone me
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

Haaa! Ema soro bayi o. Mi ma lowo fa. Your ministry has passed my junction o.

Hehehe. Scholar! cheesy The Lord is Good smiley smiley

You've been bought with the Precious Blood of Jesus, how can you sell yourself again? cry cry

Hehehe what junction? T-Junction?

Awwwwwwwww that's sweet. Jesus's death on the cross paid for sins. Freed at last!!! Buyagaaaaaa!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by GeniusDavid(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
DharmyYinks:

I think any1 can do that.. I mean talking bout female friends. I do that with my bestie nd it doesn't mean I've friendzone her.

Thanks for d addition! wink

mate, I mean "Randomly" , about a particular girl!, Eager to know "Much about her", deviating discussions! Ah That one ain't normal o! it's dread zone stuffs o!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Hehehe what junction? T-Junction?

Awwwwwwwww that's sweet. Jesus's death on the cross paid for sins. Freed at last!!! Buyagaaaaaa!

T-Junction bawo? Mi lowo loun jebe. embarassed

Beeni!!! Oluwa Seun cool smiley smiley Halleluyah!!!! smiley
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

T-Junction bawo? Mi lowo loun jebe. embarassed

Beeni!!! Oluwa Seun cool smiley smiley Halleluyah!!!! smiley
pulling your Legs tongue tongue tongue

How your day?
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by gdguy: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
I was once a victim of "let's just be friends" ....
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by chimaobinelson(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:
Are you asking moi You give your sister what she needs..I prefer to be friendzone by a guy.
my dear untill u are friendzoned by a guy u love n want to have..
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
pulling your Legs tongue tongue tongue

How your day?

Mo mo grin tongue

Fine Fine. Hot seat embarassed

Yours?
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

Mo mo grin tongue

Fine Fine. Hot seat embarassed

Yours?
again? Thought you did already

Me I'm good oooo. Lovely Monday. Not too bad weather
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by KingMoskiano(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Cant jxt du dat ish... One gurl for me. Love Thou Shaddy Dolly
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
again? Thought you did already

Me I'm good oooo. Lovely Monday. Not too bad weather

Yea. A different one. In 3 hours.

Good to know. smiley

The weather aint so nice. We havent seen the Sun in 2 days. embarassed
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Lsofdk(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Jumps in his arms* take me away! cheesy

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yea. A different one. In 3 hours.

Good to know. smiley

The weather aint so nice. We havent seen the Sun in 2 days. embarassed
how many you got in all?

Eyaaaaaaah. Poor you. In fact it was really sunny yesterday. Everything down in your place is always extreme tongue tongue
Coman see sun here cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
how many you got in all?

Eyaaaaaaah. Poor you. In fact it was really sunny yesterday. Everything down in your place is always extreme tongue tongue
Coman see sun here cheesy cheesy

2 ni embarassed

You're not nice embarassed you're using your sun to lawa loju. Eyin na la ban be. tongue tongue

Like sey una own no dey blurred one time grin
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Kaylexzy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
HateU2:
See ya life now undecided undecided
Nd u dey call sm1 baddo undecided

Choi!!! U dis girl find me reach hia?

I'm not bad o... In fact, I gentle well well.

I no like wahala... lol grin
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Kaylexzy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Dat one no gud naa.. Just free her once nd for all.

Lol... No be say I no 1 free am but I no know as I go take tell am na.

So I'm jex playing along sha.

1 day 1 day she will leave
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

2 ni embarassed

You're not nice embarassed you're using your sun to lawa loju. Eyin na la ban be. tongue tongue

Like sey una own no dey blurred one time grin
oh! This Na the last one. Good

I'm nice, ask Tony Payne, she'll tell you tongue tongue

Oya pele Na. Didn't mean to shakara you with the sun. Oya dry your tears kiss

Blurred ke? Ko jo mehhhhnnn cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by jesusbae: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oh! This Na the last one. Good

I'm nice, as Tony Payne, she'll tell you
tongue tongue

Oya pele Na. Didn't mean to shakara you with the sun. Oya dry your tears kiss

Blurred ke? Ko jo mehhhhnnn cheesy tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice!

I know when you guys were praying for Sun o tongue

*wipes tears*Sniffs*. embarassed Okay Bro smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.