Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation (6935 Views)

The 21st Century Woman And Social Media Validation. / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) / Power Of A Woman. A Must Read (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by sheilak: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Your eyes don open. Your e-bf is an unrepentant misogynist!smiley

How have you been?

Instead of him to focus on his life, he is here 24/7 trying to prove himself as the mantongue. Yeye dey smell.

HaneefahRN:
Still searching for the point of this story. Let us see Kunle as the victim here right? What of women with husbands that come home just on weekends or probably see their husbands couple of times in a month? Or women with husbands with strenuous and long hour jobs. Can we justify them cheating?
I'm sure Jane isn't working for her sake alone but for the good of the family. So he couldn't be bothered to discuss with her, rather resorted to going back to an ex. I just don't get. Even if a man that would cheat has a stay at home wife, he would still find a reason to.

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by sheilak: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lezzlie, you must have poor self employed women around you o. smiley and even the poor ones have stories to tell. Go to them and hear their stories.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by HaneefahRN(f): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
sheilak:
Your eyes don open. Your bf is an unrepentant misogynist!

Instead of him to focus on his life, he is here 24/7 trying to prove himself as the mantongue. Yeye dey smell.

Lolz, doveda, tell me your first paragraph was meant as a joke. Like bf ke and when did it ever seem like I had my eyes closed?
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by sheilak: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ermmm... He wants to explore your sexuality now.

I was afraid you had your eyes closed ni o. Tell him to get a job before thinking about women and submission.

HaneefahRN:

Lolz, doveda, tell me your first paragraph was meant as a joke. Like bf ke and when did it ever seem like I had my eyes closed?
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
sheilak:
Le.zzlie, you must have poor self employed women around you o. smiley and even the poor ones have stories to tell. Go to them and hear their stories.
Sure they do, but I find the blue-collar woman would make a more interesting read!

They both have their con/pro, but self employed women are always available domestically-- that's not what we can readily say of her blue-collar counterpart.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Hey! You, grin runaway baby! Where've you been ? _Doveda is Sheilak?

Tell me no.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by sheilak: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Maybe the one that has her shop in front of her houseundecided

All business women that I know of, the iya olojas, the ones travel to buy goods, they get their assistant to cook, wash etc. Their assistants take care of the domestic chores. They hardly leave their assistants alone at the shop. It is something they wouldn't do just like that. Go to Ogunpa market and see how they curse their assistants. You go fear. The reason they do this is because of financial accountability. Before you start with modern day women, the examples of the women I am talking about were/are older women who are grandmas now. To the extent that some of them get fetish to secure their assistants' loyalty, the fear that they might be ruined is that extreme. And it has happened before, so you can't really fault them for their extreme fear. I once gave an example of how my great grandma would walk to Oyo from Ijebu to buy Aso Ofi and she had to leave her family at home in Ijebu Ode.

There was a story about an old woman who would travel through Sambisa to sell her goods. She is Yoruba, she was reported to be in good accord with Boko Haram members. She had a lot to say about how non-violent they were initially. She is not poor yet she chose to travel that path. Her story is exactly the same story of most female traders back in the day. This is not a modern thing at all. Those that would travel within Yoruba towns did and others travel on foot or animals to the Northern part or to Ghana, Togo and Benin. They don't just spend two days and come home. They would leave their husbands and children at home. I don't see how this is dissimilar to what is obtainable today and these are documented

To the poor ones, you will expect someone who can only sell two or give cartons of fish to ignore a market day because of domestic chores? What do you think would happen to the lil customer base she has? Do you know how hard these people fight for common customers sef? Do you know what their families might go through? Will you pay for their rents etc?

You really need to stop looking at things from your angle. We also have our stories. You cannot speak on our behalf if you cannot understand the full story. What exactly is wrong with you taking care of your own home?

Lezzlie:
Sure they do, but I find the blue-collar woman would make a more interesting read!

They both have their con/pro, but self employed women are always available domestically-- that's not what we can readily say of her blue-collar counterpart.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by HaneefahRN(f): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
sheilak:
Ermmm... He wants to explore your sexuality now.

I was afraid you had your eyes closed ni o. Tell him to get a job before thinking about women and submission.

LMAO.

I'm good, you?
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by HaneefahRN(f): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lezzlie:

You really don't get the grasp of what you are saying. Like doveda said, you probably mean those petty traders selling stuffs in front of their house. Many of those traders travel to buy their merchandise. I can remember my grandma gisting me about how she would travel to Onitsha, Lagos etc to buy her goods and how my grandpa (of blessed memory) would set out with his car whenever the bus she boarded gets too late at night, and he would count her proceeds and arrange her stuffs for her cos she was fatigued. Talk more business women that travel to Dubai, SA and all. But I agree they might be a bit more available since their work is relatively more flexible as compared with the protocols and all of office work etc but this doesn't mean it's less demanding.

I don't know what the issue is really. If you ain't comfortable with career women, go for the petty traders in your area. Don't go and ask out a banker and expect her to conform to your whims.

1 Like

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by HaneefahRN(f): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lezzlie:

Tell me no.

Lolz. I've been around o.

No
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by sheilak: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
It is doveda.

Are you scared it is going to go all up in your face?

Lezzlie:

Tell me no.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
HaneefahRN:

You really don't get the grasp of what you are saying. Like doveda said, you probably mean those petty traders selling stuffs in front of their house. Many of those traders travel to buy their merchandise. I can remember my grandma gisting me about how she would travel to Onitsha, Lagos etc to buy her goods and how my grandpa (of blessed memory) would set out with his car whenever the bus she boarded gets too late at night, and he would count her proceeds and arrange her stuffs for her cos she was fatigued. Talk more business women that travel to Dubai, SA and all. But I agree they might be a bit more available since their work is relatively more flexible as compared with the protocols and all of office work etc but this doesn't mean it's less demanding.

I don't know what the issue is really. If you ain't comfortable with career women, go for the petty traders in your area. Don't go and ask out a banker and expect her to conform to your whims.
I think I have dealt with this part before.
Those women who travel for market wares do so whenever their merchandise runs out. They don't travel everyway.

And for those petty traders, who have stalls and shades, they don't have bosses to contend with. It's a complete different environment. Time is of importance here.

She comes and goes as she pleases and is answerable to none.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz. I've been around o.

No
You have definitely not been around. Neither here nor there. I thought you went for a break or something
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by HaneefahRN(f): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
I think I have dealt with this part before.
Those women who travel for market wares do so whenever their merchandise runs out. They don't travel everyway.

And for those petty traders, who have stalls and shades, they don't have bosses to contend with. It's a complete different environment. Time is of importance here.

She comes and goes as she pleases and is answerable to none.

And she is at her stall from morning till evening or in some cases night. The only plus is she can break away for other activities easily than someone that has to go through many protocols before doing same.

My point is since you prefer such women then go for them. Leave the career- oriented ones for those who don't mind
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by HaneefahRN(f): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
You have definitely not been around. Neither here nor there. I thought you went for a break or something

Hmmm, maybe I went on a kinda break. Just wasn't so interested in most ish.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
sheilak:
It is doveda.

shocked shocked shocked shocked daretodiffer? Hian.. so na u b sheilak. Alright lipsrsealed I no go talk anythn first
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Hmmm, maybe I went on a kinda break. Just wasn't so interested in most ish.
Oh, cut it short then. You've been off for too long!

I've got a whole lot more to whisper to your ears.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2016
sheilak:
It is doveda.

You couldn't stay off of me for even 2 weeks!

3 days and you're back on my trail. I gave you your first orgasm and you just can't back off. grin grin

I just rounding off early morning sex, so we can do it on a slower tempo, you know really slow with half penetration.

I'll go fully deep for 5 minutes prior to my eruption, that way , you'll feel my dïck vibrate in the deep pit of your stomach walls

Tell me I didn't send your mind racing and your pants damping cool
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by sheilak: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2016
You are not smart. It is my job to make you smart and stop you from forming mor.onic opinions

Lezzlie:
You couldn't stay off of me for even 2 weeks!

3 days and you're back on my trail. I gave you your first orgasm and you just can't back off. grin grin

I just rounding off early morning sex, so we can do it on a slower tempo, you know really slow with half penetration.

I'll go fully deep for 5 minutes prior to my eruption, that way , you'll feel my dïck vibrate in the deep pit of your stomach walls

Tell me I didn't send your mind racing and your pants damping cool
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2016
sheilak:
You are not smart. It is my job to make you smart and stop you from forming mor.onic opinions

Yadi yadi yadi, shaggy dog story, baby.

If you endorse me as smart, I'll go look up the meaning of that word.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by HaneefahRN(f): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lezzlie:
Oh, cut it short then. You've been off for too long!

I've got a whole lot more to whisper to your ears.

Lolz.

*rolls eye*, I've got my ears plugged. Not interested tongue
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz.

*rolls eye*, I've got my ears plugged. Not interested tongue
Loosen up, babe. Hear the preamble and witness the speed with which you discard your earmuffs.

I've been planning all the while you're away.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
sheilak:

Sheila goodevening. Pls can I hav a word wid u
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by bukatyne(f): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
FTBoi:
...and it was a blissful night full of e.rotic fantasies for kunle and Julia, as they had a carefree series of sexual bouts.......switching styles from missionary to spoon, doggy, cow.girl, reverse cow.girl and leg-over. Julia's moans could be heard from 3 miles away as she couldn't suppress the ecstasy following her multiple orgasms. her pvssy was so wet it made a loud, slurping sound each time tunde thrusted his 9-inch black mamba in her.

"fvck me in the ass!" julia suddenly interjected.

kunle grimaced a little. 'so dis babe don spoil like dis?' he thought.

"what are you waiting for?" julia yelled impatiently.

"a little lubrication would be fine. you got vaseline?"

"you don't need that!" she retorted. then she spat a messy lump of saliva in her palm and robbed it on her asshole. "There you go!"

gently, kunle slid his hot-throbbing black kondo in julia's ass. he was shocked it went all in smoothly, against his former belief that anal sex was a tough job. he let out a devilish smile. 'it's going to be a long night', he
thought.

meanwhile, Jane just woke up from a short sleep after work. she checked the time.....it was 9:25pm. her husband was not back yet. she sat on the sofa, thinking what could have gone wrong...
a soft knock on the door promptly brought her back.

"at last!" she sighed. "hold on...i'm coming". then she turned the knob.

"gud eveninu, madamu." it was mazi ndukwe, the neighbour living at the opposite flat. he stood there, smiling sheepishly. jane's wary eyes quickly scanned him. he was tying just a white towel, half-n.aked. she flinched a little when she saw the bulging outline of his erected dick. the sight resurrected an old, strange feeling of wild passions in her.

'kunle is not this big!' she thought..
"c-c-can you c-come in? " she stammered. "i can offer you some cold beer."

"ofu corsu madamu. i willi come in ozugbo ozugbo," said mazi ndukwe, grinning even more sheepishly as he made his way into the living room.

"please take your seat and make yourself comfortable."
then she muttered "it's going to be a long night.."

....to be continued..

Kii re?
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by bukatyne(f): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
pcguru1:

It's hard to care for a fictional character, i meant i don't care if he wants to cheat but let it not be a filmsy reason, what ever happened to cheating for cheating sake

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by angelfallz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
I have always advocated for the normal married life. That is, a marriage where the man works and the wife stays at home. No other arrangement beats it.
However, we live in a different era, that is why i also advocate that men who want to live the normal married life should go after women that are not career oriented and vice-versa.

Having a normal marriage has its advantages(the OP's story proves that), but it also has it disadvantages
Having a a career oriented wife has it advantages, but it also has it disadvantages(the OP's story proves that)

So, as you make your choice as a man, be aware of the advantage and disadvantage of that choice.

**ATTENTION!!**
i used 'normal' married life instead of 'traditional' married life because i feel using the word tradition makes it seem like an old way of life.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by bukatyne(f): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
angelfallz:
I have always advocated for the normal married life. That is, a marriage where the man works and the wife stays at home. No other arrangement beats it.
However, we live in a different era, that is why i also advocate that men who want to live the normal married life should go after women that are not career oriented and vice-versa.

Having a normal marriage has its advantages(the OP's story proves that), but it also has it disadvantages
Having a a career oriented wife has it advantages, but it also has it disadvantages(the OP's story proves that)

So, as you make your choice as a man, be aware of the advantage and disadvantage of that choice.

**ATTENTION!!**
i used 'normal' married life instead of 'traditional' married life because i feel using the word tradition makes it seem like an old way of life.

Interesting.

So how do you handle a woman's ambitions and aspirations?

What do you think about a girl going to the university? Do you think some courses such be restricted for them?
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by angelfallz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
bukatyne:

Interesting.

So how do you handle a woman's ambitions and aspirations?

What do you think about a girl going to the university? Do you think some courses such be restricted for them?

the bolded that should be for those that want to marry career women.

why shouldn't a girl go to university? why should some courses be restricted for them?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) / Check Out Restaurant In China Where Full Babies Are Eaten [pics + Gist] / 26 Rules For Preventing Your Housemaid From Snatching Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.