Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies (6621 Views)

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by ClassCaptain(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Is it not better to date a brazilian woman with real brazilian hair than to date a black nigerian who wants wants the brazillian hair of brazilian women...

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by marvelous000: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
ellacute45:
If you think foreign ladies are better then go after them undecided
[size=13pt]
You're talking as if we need your approval to port.

The foreign ministry is booming already. Infact, we'll soon move to the parmanent site, due to congestion.grin
[/size]

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by ireneony(f): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
But i have noticed dat nigerian men always go back to nigerian woman, at de end of it all, if dey wer wit a black foreign woman, bt if dey wer with a white, chineke, dey wud want to '' patronise'' her forever. To me dat means its hard for dem in way, to accept deir blackness, dey r suffering from identity crisis
they are probably suffering from inferiority complex grin

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Undisputed88(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
falconey:

no market?? hmmmm customers don scarce .

"guys, pls stop patronising foreign ladies cos what you are looking for in America, Brazil, spain, Ethiopia"

why would you include Ethiopia ? na african country na.
who wan patronize their chicks?

"Nigeria ladies are the most beautiful, independent, supportive, intelligent and respectful women in the world"

where did you get this from? self proclamation crap!!!
I Tell you ooooo, all this Unnecessary advertisements no go help dia cause. For me, #TeamForeignwomen rocks my boat any day, any time.
www.gossipmirrors.com

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by ideology(m): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Idydarling:
love can be found anywhere my dear, foreign or local, just follow ur heart wherever it leads u...
idara dia etap cool
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by nuggarito: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Don't worry nigerian ladies it will reach ya turn. Maybe in My next life. #team_foreign_ladies
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by PureWays(m): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
ireneony:
Not only that my dear...

Foreign ladies are more open minded, they tell you what they want and that's an attribute every man will find cool..
Most of Nigerian men just wanna leave the world they were and they believe a white woman means a better life, a new world..

Although inferiority complex is a major reason for a lot of men's demand for white women but frustration also plays a vital role..
Many men are frustrated with their lifes here and they see a foreign woman as an escape out of their mystery (which is a lie)..
White women are strong enough to curb their imoralities and they won't complain even when they are feeling caged..

There are a lot of weak ladies in Nigeria (they can't fend for themselves, they are weak minded) and the government isn't helping as well, they (Naija ladies) just wanna get married to a rich dude to escape poverty and that's where the problem is, demand for the rich guys are damn too much, what else do you expect an average Nigerian man to do rather than seek a foreign woman..

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by skywalker240(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Who say naija girls are obedient, humble, beautyful and respectful?...Tarh

Okpolo eye, e no be open eye, an if u a new in da game make u go pay ya tite

Where is greme66 sef when all this one dey happen.....

Brothers,.... White and foreing girls till take ova.

Not some ladies that are hell bent on only thinking about what u can give and not what she can add as support.

And that is money and food and big prick....that thing na im pain dem pass 4 dia lifegrin
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by akike: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
skywalker240:
Who say naija girls are obedient, humble, beautyful and respectful?...Tarh

Okpolo eye, e no be open eye, an if u a new in da game make u go pay ya tite

Where is greme66 sef when all this one dey happen.....

Brothers,.... White and foreing girls till take ova.

Not some ladies that are hell bent on only thinking about what u can give and not what she can add as support.

And that is money and food and big prick....that thing na im pain dem pass 4 dia lifegrin

You think they will settle for a thing? shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by akike: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
PureWays:
Not only that my dear...

Foreign ladies are more open minded, they tell you what they want and that's an attribute every man will find cool..
Most of Nigerian men just wanna leave the world they were and they believe a white woman means a better life, a new world..

Although inferiority complex is a major reason for a lot of men's demand for white women but frustration also plays a vital role..
Many men are frustrated with their lifes here and they see a foreign woman as an escape out of their mystery (which is a lie)..
White women are strong enough to curb their imoralities and they won't complain even when they are feeling caged..

There are a lot of weak ladies in Nigeria (they can't fend for themselves, they are weak minded) and the government isn't helping as well, they (Naija ladies) just wanna get married to a rich dude to escape poverty and that's where the problem is, demand for the rich guys are damn too much, what else do you expect an average Nigerian man to do rather than seek a foreign woman..

Nonsense! Have you read what their men says about them?
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by searchng4love: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
#teamforeignladies
meanwhile I don't like the white skin.

ireneony:
Nigeria is truly blessed with beautiful, culture, etiquette, endowed, slim and nice ladies. Nigerian ladies comes in different shapes and skin tone. speak for yourself ma sis.

Guys, pls stop going after foreign ladies cos what you are looking for in America, Brazil, spain, Ethiopia, e.t.c you can find them here. False the heart wants what the heart wants.

I can't help but wonder why Nigerian men would go at any length to please foreign ladies and lavish them with expensive gifts my money

. The same men will call Nigerian ladies gold diggers undecided at any given opportunity.

Nigeria ladies are the most beautiful, independent, supportive, intelligent and respectful women in the world. again speak for yourself.

Nigeria men please stop insulting your women remember they are your mothers, aunties, cousins, e.t.c are you begging...be clear!

I just have to air my thoughts because I can't stand why would any sane nigeria man put foreign ladies on pedestal. am sane and I do.

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by PureWays(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
akike:

Nonsense! Have you read what their men says about them?

What do their men say about them?
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by searchng4love: 12:02am On Apr 12, 2016
Dear Seun Osewa,
It is hi time you call this poster to order. She insults parents with reckless abandon. in violation of rule 2. I have reported the same personality today. Its indeed uncalled for from any well-brought up being. And if such is found here, I think it is best such a person is re-groomed via the well crafted nairaland rules.

Kind regards,
Searchng4love.

cc farano, mukina2, freiburger, mynd44, rocktation, lalasticlala.

akike:

Your mum sounds worworish grin

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by skywalker240(m): 12:20am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:

I tell u my brother,..

Gold diqqing has become the oil company of naija babes....,so why will they even try to settle

Smh for naija babes

Come rain come sun i would gladly date and wife a foreing lady.;
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by akike: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2016
skywalker240:

I tell u my brother,..

Gold diqqing has become the oil company of naija babes....,so why will they even try to settle

Smh for naija babes

Come rain come sun i would gladly date and wife a foreing lady.;

I meant foreign babes won't settle for a thing undecided

Desperate insecure man! Go and marry them na.

The women marrying men living in one room must have two heads.

Keep looking for women who are above your pay grade while ignoring those who care about you!
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Surfboard(m): 12:31am On Apr 12, 2016
falconey:

no market?? hmmmm customers don scarce .

"guys, pls stop patronising foreign ladies cos what you are looking for in America, Brazil, spain, Ethiopia"

why would you include Ethiopia ? na african country na.
who wan patronize their chicks?

"Nigeria ladies are the most beautiful, independent, supportive, intelligent and respectful women in the world"

where did you get this from? self proclamation crap!!!

Ethiopian women are really beautiful. If I'm asked to pick a bride from an African country outside Nigeria, Ethipia would top my list.
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by akike: 12:36am On Apr 12, 2016
searchng4love:
Dear Seun Osewa,
It is hi time you call this poster to order. She insults parents with reckless abandon. in violation of rule 2. I have reported the same personality today. Its indeed uncalled for from any well-brought up being. And if such is found here, I think it is best such a person is re-groomed via the well crafted nairaland rules.

Kind regards,
Searchng4love.

Dear Seun Osewa,
It is high time you call this poster to order. He insults all women with reckless abandon. in violation of rule 2. I have reported the same personality today. Its indeed uncalled for from any well-brought up being tp insult people because they have breasts and vagina. And if such is found here, I think it is best such a person is re-groomed via the well crafted nairaland rules.

Kind regards,
Akike.

[quote]fairlyusedpant:
We don't nee[b]d black girls with big nyash, small boobskie and worwor face, no no no[/b],

Well, can you blame me? He described black women. His mum is black too. She definitely sounds worworish just like me. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by searchng4love: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2016
are you so language broke as in on a taco bell budget to steal my wordings .... typical Nigerian gals mtcheeew

akike:

Dear Seun Osewa,
It is high time you call this poster to order. He insults all women with reckless abandon. in violation of rule 2. I have reported the same personality today. Its indeed uncalled for from any well-brought up being tp insult people because they have breasts and vagina. And if such is found here, I think it is best such a person is re-groomed via the well crafted nairaland rules.

Kind regards,
Akike.

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by skywalker240(m): 1:01am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:

That why they are all termed gold diqqers..i hope you aint naija...else i wont reply ur qoutes.
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by akike: 1:02am On Apr 12, 2016
skywalker240:

That why they are all termed gold diqqers..i hope you aint naija...else i wont reply ur qoutes.
Broke ass grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by skywalker240(m): 1:17am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:
Broke ass grin grin
Lazy Gold diqqer grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by searchng4love: 1:17am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:
Broke ass grin grin

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by searchng4love: 1:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by skywalker240(m): 1:29am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:

I meant foreign babes won't settle for a thing undecided

Desperate insecure man! Go and marry them na.

The women marrying men living in one room must have two heads.

Keep looking for women who are above your pay grade while ignoring those who care about you!

LIE'S ,....yes i bet they will,..U JUZ jealous and fustrated cos normal business aint booming as usualtongue

All u lots ever think of is money, and money only and then u compensate with kitty....dont get me started about a nigerian girl ready to struggle with a guy leaving in a one room appartment....

LIE'S. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by pinkycute(f): 1:55am On Apr 12, 2016
I can't even imagine myself settling down with a white guy Or what do they call them? lipsrsealed

Well, love can be found anywhere "but definitely not mine! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
I know what I know my dear e.g my mother your mother smiley
so every female in naiija behave exactly like your mother?(assuming she's not ratchet) *shouts to release the impact of reading your ...... And knocks 8times on my desk* omg. You are so smart, what a sentimental bullshiii
lord please send some sense! I plead.
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 12, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
But i have noticed dat nigerian men always go back to nigerian woman, at de end of it all, if dey wer wit a black foreign woman, bt if dey wer with a white, chineke, dey wud want to '' patronise'' her forever. To me dat means its hard for dem in way, to accept deir blackness, dey r suffering from identity crisis
always go back to who? Well in the case of AA girls,most of them posses ratchet or ghetto tendencies I know 8 men(1 is late at 86yrs old) that are happily enjoying their white ladies in their marriage and i have observed them and have seen why, a lot of reasons. If only you're a guy after dating a good naija girl, a good African American and a good white girl you would know better. I love my African queens but they're endangered species all we have nowadays are mostly ratchet, dumb, telemundo or coded wh*res. Visit th unis they sell their bodies over what? Money to look good/expensive(cheap), can't invest in things that matters pls let me not start.
Have you ladies asked yourselves why white ladies are mostly preferable? And don't think its just the skin colour.

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by alobright17(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2016
wemmieslim:
Nawa o, story don finish.
story never even started sef Lol grin

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
inferiority complex? You don't say,
1. how many times have you bought and fixed hairs that are not yours dear?
2. How many of your friends have been "toning" their skin?
3. How many of you females fix coloured lens in your eyes?
Let's stop here

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by doyinisaac(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2016
Well we still have some intelligent,responsible and well mannered nigerian ladies but a lot of Nigerian ladies has nothing to offer in a relationship except sex!!!!!!they are the last people u want to share your ideas,aspirations,goals,friendship with...all they know is collecting money for shopping,buying designer shoes,brazilian hair,human hair,goat hair,dog hair,London hair grin and what do the guy get in return??just sex as usual and the funny thing is a lot of them are boring when it comes to sex!!!!you will see a foreign lady surprise her man with a special date/dinner,gifts and so on....but here in Nigeria they think it is only the guy that must always plan a date,it is the man that should always be buying the gifts,on your birthday a typical naija lady will buy boxers and perfume grin and when is their turn they want an iPhone 7!!!!they are so broke and they see guys as an opportunity to escape poverty....some of them even with all the money they collect from guys they still have nothing on their bank account simply because they have used all the money for shopping so that they can be hot like Beyonce!!grin fake asses!!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by firstking01(m): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2016
Op you don't understand, do you?...ever heard of the igbo adage that says, if you have a goat and you give the goat goof food, when the goat goes out, it must return because it knows that there's a better food @home.

Powerful Bleep With A Slim, Petite Assed Girl Last Night / Nigerians On Twitter Disgraced A Lady Photos / How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53