Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! (38037 Views)

Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by omenka(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2016
The day these "fulani herdsmen" are caught and they can't speak fulani language and bear some uncharacteristic tribal marks, then we'd understand a few more things about the "herdsmen".

Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by TheArchangel(f): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2016
omenka:
The day these "fulani herdsmen" are caught and they can't speak fulani language and bear some uncharacteristic tribal marks, then we'd understand a few more things about the "herdsmen".

Time will tell.
Who will give the order for them to be caught?. Buhari or Omenka??

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by me1234: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2016
Why complain, you voted for Fulani herdsman(Life Patron of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, the pan-Fulani herders’ union

Read more at: http://nnu.com.ng/buhari-the-herdsman-and-the-horror-of-fulani-herdsmen/). El Rufai has repeatedly told us that they the fulani men do not know how to forgive. They always revenge no matter how long it takes. As far as am concerned they herdsmen are only carrying out the orders of their leaders since according to El Rufai they the fulanis are very hierarchical . The question begging for answers is who's orders are the fulanis herdsmen carrying out without fear with the Nigeria army protecting them and DSS the spokesperson?

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by ElCount: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2016
Yujin:
I warned that victory for buhari will not be understood the same way across the board. It might be a political change for the SW but for the Muslim north, it is CONQUEST. Non of these attacks are accidental. They are well planned and coordinated. Same tales of death and destruction across over 1/3 of Nigeria. Can't you see its a plan in progress?
how people thought that a dude who said this changed over night is a mystery to me, its no coincidence that the guy is silent in this matter

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Fmartin(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2016
Only God hs a lasting solution to this attacks..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by free13: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2016
Rip. cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by TheBlackGeneral(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2016
Odiegwu o!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by DONSMITH123(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2016
lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by TheBlackGeneral(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2016
ElCount:
how people thought that a dude who said this changed over night is a mystery to me, its no coincidence that the guy is silent in this matter

Sir, this dude is silent on every single matter.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by noeloge82(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2016
All this is Happening yet Dss has not made an arrest but yet they are claiming the abia killing is mans in humanity to man
What a country

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by emajoe: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2016
It is not late now to do something.
PMB, pls Stop them now. You have not said anything.
When will they be TECHNICALLY stopped.
Fulani's herdsmen taking over from BH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Tstone1(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2016
The last time I checked ju how many people do we have a Gashaka LGA? How many villages I available in Gashaka..APC led government ha better do something on time before the situation is out of hand. The earlier the better!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by sinistermind(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Cut off one head and another emerges... after the "defeat" of boko haram, the herdsmen seems to have taken over.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Rexyl(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2016
These wicked people killing their hosts like this are likely those who have run from Sambisa forest to settle as ex-boko haram Fulani herdsmen. Catle rearing is just their hobby, killing is their profession.

Buhari should take note of this and call his tribe men to order. Just last week they attack Falae Farm again killing one security guard.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by OsuGanja(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2016
What the Bleep is going on in this country, see how innocent people are killed for fun, what's buhari doing? If I was him the north should be enjoying ba?? Pray for me*Kendrick lamar* sorry, NIGERIA....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by fejicruz(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2016
While Sai Baba is eating Chinese food & pricing China phones in Beijing now, some Fulani cows are on rampage yet again.
I am so tired of these acts of cruelty. These people are salvages. May the Lord save us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Wisif: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
When will all this come to an end. This unscropulous elememts needs to be dealt with
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by TolaniLuv: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Started from Boko Haram now we here! Fulani Herdsmen thins!!! cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by nightmile: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Try sshit in abia then receive your reward

But remember that only cowards deny their actions...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Lilimax(f): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yujin:
I warned that victory for buhari will not be understood the same way across the board. It might be a political change for the SW but for the Muslim north, it is CONQUEST. Non of these attacks are accidental. They are well planned and coordinated. Same tales of death and destruction across over 1/3 of Nigeria. Can't you see its a plan in progress?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by najib632(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
and this mumu dullest president is so so happy about the whole matter. he created bokoharam to destroyed Jonathan government, now he don create fulanis terrorist to put fear for people body.

Thunder please strike Buhari.
I am not supporting the Fulani's killing but bro every knows bh was funded by pdp or does dasuki belong to APC and were will buhari get 5BN naira to be giving them annually u need to think before you criticize infact was it not 6 weeks to election Jonathan started fighting bh effectively, when he was saying bh are our siblings and we can't just be killing our siblings any how, when chibok girls were kidnapped the guy didn't even lift a finger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by ogene007: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Pidggin:
This is typical Boko Haram attack, Fulani Herdsmen are BH under a new name.

RIP to the dead
WHERE IS DSS?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by hazyfm1: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Wisif:
When will all this come to an end. This unscropulous elememts needs to be dealt with

If you ask me, Na who I go ask?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Lilimax(f): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Pidggin:
This is typical Boko Haram attack, Fulani Herdsmen are BH under a new name.

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by golddiamond860: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
O fulani herdsmen ka agana ayazikwanu bikonu.... What is happening... Bokoharam today fulani herdsmen tomoro..... Buhari wea is u?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by dyn1800: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
THIS NEWS MAKES SOME PEOPLE HAPPY ..... JUST TO EXHIBIT THEIR POLITICAL BIGOTRY .....

IN ALL FAIRNESS, PMB NEED TO TAKE THIS PEOPLE'S MATTER SERIOUS BEFORE IT DEGENERATES TO SOMETHING ELSE.

RIP TO THE DEAD

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by slap1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Terrorist Buhari and his brothers doing what they know best.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Lilimax(f): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Everyday, one trouble!
It's no longer bokoharam, it is now Fulani herdsmen embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Lilimax(f): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
ogene007:

WHERE IS DSS?
Someone called them Daura Secret Service.
It seems to make sense embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by ipreach: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Buhari quiet now that his people are killing Nigerians
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by kaysklose23(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sai BaBa
If na students dem for don kill dem finish.
Shikina
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by walex2(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
This Taraba people, Benue and Berom people in Plateau are the most stupid people on earth how can Fulani invaders continue killing you in your home land for decade and you do nothing. Continue calling on stupid government that do not care about your existence.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Support Lawan And Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC - Tinubu / Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.