Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! (38038 Views)

Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by jineloy: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
I wonder if we have a president or not and all this is happening!!! He is gone to china! Ooooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by bishop4life(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
wilsondave:
Until Nigerians stand and fight back against this barbaric killing by those demons called fulanis...I hate them right from ground... they are the most useless people in the world....no different between there brain and cattle brain that's why the president thinks like a cattle... they are all in the families of cattle...species of Animal

Point of correction, Which cattle will attack and kill in this manner?
These are demons in human form. Zombies personified. Even hyenas will not attack and take life in this manner no matter how hungry they are.
Learn to respect animals cos they also have their right.
Use another adjective to qualify these evil beings.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by kosokoadeyemi: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Buhari wan ur people call fulani cow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
tit:
"why naw?
it is ipob yoot that do this".

Babalola
The aspiration of the Igbos is to live in a serene society where there's equality and justice. That's what IPOB is fighting to actualise. Though, we're not throwing caution to the wind. We're progressive-minded people. We refuse to live in the same country with the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani. Other tribes are preferable. Or, better still, the country should split along ethnic lines. I mean 260 countries! Little girl, grow up!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lilimax:
Someone called them Daura Secret Service.
It seems to make sense embarassed
I love that
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
najib632:
The truth is the north was about to taking revenge until buhari won. What brought about the frustration was the way government abandoned the north to the insurgents

I tend to disagree wit the bolded! What actually happened was that the FG in the past wanted to deal with the Boko Haram menace at it's early stage but the insurgents were being protected by the Northerners esp during the quest by the past COAS Ihejirika. This continued until BH turned against the Northerners themselves when there were no other non-northerners and non-muslim institutions to vanquish!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Kennydoc(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Why is it that people like modath will never make a comment about this? All you APC supporters are shouting about the corruption perpetrated by Jonathan's government, but I ask you, is this not a worse form of corruption - keeping silent while the people you swore an oath to protect are being slaughtered like animals in their ancestral homeland?

Modath and co, imagine that this or the Agatu incident happened in your home town and your close relatives were affected, would you still keep quiet? The government is boasting that Boko Haram has been eradicated, meanwhile Fulani militants have continued from where BH stopped, but nobody is saying anything. Is this fair?

The Bible implies that the soul of one person is worth more than the whole world in the scripture, "what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul". How come Buhari and the entire FG have refused to address this herdsmen issue?
I know they were there even in Jonathan's time, but quite frankly, their attacks have been multiplied now.

Why are the FG and many politicians keeping quiet? Why? Why are modath, Omenka, NgeneUkwenu, Passingshot etc not saying anything about these killings?
Fulanimafia, do you really feel comfortable with what your kinsmen are doing? Mynd44 and mynd, are you both okay with all these?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by victorazy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Zoharariel:
Ask yourself, Y are the Hausa/Fulanis keeping quiet on this issue?

Maybe Nnamdi Kanu was right afterall.

Maybe?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Akalia(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
tit:

their land, oil, and wife.
are you a learner?
you are a fool for sounding insensitive, people are denied the right to life in the most despicable way, and this is all you have to say.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by modath(f): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kennydoc:
Why is it that people like mo.dath will never make a comment about this? All you APC supporters are shouting about the corruption perpetrated by Jonathan's government, but I ask you, is this not a worse form of corruption - keeping silent while the people you swore an oath to protect are being slaughtered like animals in their ancestral homeland?

Mo.dath and co, imagine that this or the Agatu incident happened in your home town and your close relatives were affected, would you still keep quiet? The government is boasting that Boko Haram has been eradicated, meanwhile Fulani militants have continued from where BH stopped, but nobody is saying anything. Is this fair?

The Bible implies that the soul of one person is worth more than the whole world in the scripture, "what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul". How come Buhari and the entire FG have refused to address this herdsmen issue?
I know they were there even in Jonathan's time, but quite frankly, their attacks have been multiplied now.

Why are the FG and many politicians keeping quiet? Why? Why are mo.dath, Omenka, NgeneUkwenu, Passingshot etc not saying anything about these killings?
Fulanimafia, do you really feel comfortable with what your kinsmen are doing? Mynd44 and mynd, are you both okay with all these?

What exactly am I suppose to say? Of all problems bedeviling this country, this is the most distressing..

I condemn with deep emotion, & with clarity ALL senseless & wanton taking of lives, destruction of properties & trampling on people's rights........ (check my profile, I'm sure posts will come up)

However I'm not going to say much on NL because I've known about these murderous bands even before the "birth" of NL, they only gained so much attention now that SM is the norm, They've always been this way...... Ghanians, Camerounians,in short most of WA!

This is a 2012 story!!!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-sack-villages-in-plateau/

& one truth we also need to face is that most people expressing outrage are not doing so because they are saddened or are sincerely pained, they know why they are doing it!!!

Is it not same people that will turn around to mock Omenka with Agatu massacre, Yoruba with Olu Falae's abduction & the Ibos with the defilling of innocent women?! No I won't be coerced into joining the purposeless baying.

These murderous cretins restrict their blood letting to the South & NC with few & far between attacks on the agrarian NE communities.

Rather than sustain agitation, soon as the dust settles on any recent attack, some will go back into default mode of mocking the victims!!! Wish arms could be easily procured by southerners, scores need to be settled!!

BTW, I didn't check the first page, once I see graphic accompanying a story about "killing", I can't bear to look.........

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by toyinid78: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yoruba is d only tribe nairalan hate n yet its a site created by a yoruba man,its only in yoruba man u see igbo man call yoruba ndi Yoruba n yet no yoruba man abuses an igbo man in d east,I guess bin yoruba is a blessing cos no day dey wnt b jealous of yoruba on nairaland,its awlays yoruba, or sw who cares una go wail tire
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by omenka(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kennydoc:
Why is it that people like modath will never make a comment about this? All you APC supporters are shouting about the corruption perpetrated by Jonathan's government, but I ask you, is this not a worse form of corruption - keeping silent while the people you swore an oath to protect are being slaughtered like animals in their ancestral homeland?

Modath and co, imagine that this or the Agatu incident happened in your home town and your close relatives were affected, would you still keep quiet? The government is boasting that Boko Haram has been eradicated, meanwhile Fulani militants have continued from where BH stopped, but nobody is saying anything. Is this fair?

Why are the FG and many politicians keeping quiet? Why? Why are modath, Omenka, NgeneUkwenu, Passingshot etc not saying anything about these killings?
I'm very sure you missed it when I said it in the past. Let me quote myself with the hope that you never bother me over this no more:
omenka:
You guys are simply shameless. Imagine Kyase and I descending on this thread to mock you people over the misfortune of having the Fulanis murder some of your brothers. I'm glad some people are calling you guys out to that fact.

Now, ask yourself, how has your "online rants" about their activities remedied the menace?? If I show concern about my people, I don't have to come genuflect in front of some online morons for attention.

I don't need anyone's validation of my actions to determine their propriety, least of all, that of people who rejoice over the death of human beings.

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves.
Everyone has their ways of responding to issues just as I have mine. I am not answerable to you or anyone else on the forum for that matter. There are lots of posters, and I'll say it, from the SE, who fervently pray these attacks go on unabated so they could have some ammo to shoot Baba with. It doesn't matter to them people are dying, all that matters is Baba looking bad!

We've seen them openly celebrate these incidences on the forum with so much pomp. When terrorists who kill innocent people are killed, they get upset, insisting the pics we see are mere "propaganda", or at best, completely avoid such threads. They thread runs a couple of pages and then grow cold!

But when a bomb goes off and people die, you see them jumping all over the place excitedly keeping the thread very much alive even after ten pages!! How does one reason with such beasts?? The other one who is a renown pro Biafra poster even at some point openly declared "Frankly, I love it when Boko Haram kills the soldiers"!! Can you imagine that??

Today, it was reported some Igbo businessmen were killed in Bayelsa by some criminals who followed them all the way to their houses, incidences that resulted in a protest by Igbo leaders in the state. Now, these people who always insist I come lick their butts and tell them what a disgusting and incompetent president Buhari is whenever fulanis strike all went "divide and rule tactics by APC propaganda media"!! Imagine that. To them, it was of no importance lives were lost, as far as the murders weren't blamed on fulanis! Not a single one of them condemned the incident.

I make strong statements about these incidents on twitter and fb but deliberately choose not to talk about them on the forum because of the disgusting attitude of the anti Buhari elements here.

That is how I've chosen to be, and anyone not comfortable with my position is on their own.

Good night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
omenka:
I'm very sure you missed it when I said it in the past. Let me quote myself with the hope that you never bother me over this no more: Everyone has their ways of responding to issues just as I have mine. I am not answerable to you or anyone else on the forum for that matter. There are lots of posters, and I'll say it, from the SE, who fervently pray these attacks go on unabated so they could have some ammo to shoot Baba with. It doesn't matter to them people are dying, all that matters is Baba looking bad!

We've seen them openly celebrate these incidences on the forum with so much pomp. When terrorists who kill innocent people are killed, they get upset, insisting the pics we see are mere "propaganda", or at best, completely avoid such threads. They thread runs a couple of pages and then grow cold!

But when a bomb goes off and people die, you see them jumping all over the place excitedly keeping the thread very much alive even after ten pages!! How does one reason with such beasts?? The other one who is a renown pro Biafra poster even at some point openly declared "Frankly, I love it when Boko Haram kills the soldiers"!! Can you imagine that??

Today, it was reported some Igbo businessmen were killed in Bayelsa by some criminals who followed them all the way to their houses, incidences that resulted in a protest by Igbo leaders in the state. Now, these people who always insist I come lick their butts and tell them what a disgusting and incompetent president Buhari is whenever fulanis strike all went "divide and rule tactics by APC propaganda media"!! Imagine that. To them, it was of no importance lives were lost, as far as the murders weren't blamed on fulanis! Not a single one of them condemned the incident.

I make strong statements about these incidents on twitter and fb but deliberately choose not to talk about them on the forum because of the disgusting attitude of the anti Buhari elements here.

That is how I've chosen to be, and anyone not comfortable with my position is on their own.

Good night.
Looks like you have too much time on your hands.
It's good once in a while to set records straight, but if you do it too often, but you will b presumed at their level.
As u rightly said, u owe no one anything on this forum, and so act like that. Most people are just here to mud smear, learn to ignore them and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Roadmike(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
jineloy:
I wonder if we have a president or not and all this is happening!!! He is gone to china! Ooooo

What Nigerians do not know is that both Boko Haram and the Fulani Herdsmen are trying to achieve one and same objective-JIHAD.

And being Jlhad the President like his other brothers will not say a word against them, just observe and tell me one PERSON from the SULTAN to that useless fellow called Prof. in the South West with Heard scarf. None will ever condemn this acts. Do you ono why BOKO Haram is now even being condemned? Its because they and their leader are now at the receiving end, The Shehu and other Emirs were no longer safe, same for the other prominent Jihadist . Were it both that i bet you none of them will condemn these acts.

Let us sustain this campaign and expose these evil deeds of the ISLAMIST.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by macof(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
puritygen:
CAPITAL NO, YOU PEOPLE "YORUBA" ARE BACK STABERS.......

really? what nation hasnt stabbed a back in its history?
lol... you igbos like bringing up yorubas are back stabers but u forgot u had invaded our land, and yet blast with verbal attackers

igbos cannot be relevant in the socio-politics of Nigeria without the help of fellow southerns..chiefly Yorubas
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by ayopo10(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by najib632(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
gimakon:

Which village is this guy from? Abandon?
Come, when ihejirika was attacking BH what did your northern elders say? What did buhari say about attacks on BH? Now the very recent ones that occurred in state house, didn't you hear it? When one of your "trusted" mallams stood up and said bokoharam should be given thier own islamic state, when an igbo man said ok let them get biafra, he stood up and threw his bottle of water at him? Didn't you hear that? The main problems of this whole country is caused by the north and thier backwardness. And may God silence you if you try to challenge me, because you know it's the truth I speak here.

North is devilish as far as I am concerned, they should stop tagging aggressions of mediocrity to other parts of Nigeria. I rest my case!
please what's the name of the Mallam
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by najib632(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
gimakon:

Abokí!

Make we hear word Biko, which one be fighting more than GEJ, as if we don't know that boko haram is politically driven. You think say we stupíd abi wetin?
No please bro u ain't stupid but u ain't thinking logically
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by testional(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
It amaze me how people will be driven joy by killing their human! You tell me to sit down and shouting with this set of people! God forbid! this is what " Ojukwu " sure in time that he can't let his people to be in this Zo* , despite you are later now but your " Manhood still lives" My legend
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by najib632(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
prince3009:

I tend to disagree wit the bolded! What actually happened was that the FG in the past wanted to deal with the Boko Haram menace at it's early stage but the insurgents were being protected by the Northerners esp during the quest by the past COAS Ihejirika. This continued until BH turned against the Northerners themselves when there were no other non-northerners and non-muslim institutions to vanquish!
Well for all I care more mosques were bomed by boko haram than churches infact the people that planted bombs in churches were your fellow christians and again more Muslims were killed than christians And I know that there's great hypocrisy in the north I agree with you but don't say buhari sponsored bh bcus that's just. totally outrageous
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by najib632(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
gimakon:

Which village is this guy from? Abandon?
Come, when ihejirika was attacking BH what did your northern elders say? What did buhari say about attacks on BH? Now the very recent ones that occurred in state house, didn't you hear it? When one of your "trusted" mallams stood up and said bokoharam should be given thier own islamic state, when an igbo man said ok let them get biafra, he stood up and threw his bottle of water at him? Didn't you hear that? The main problems of this whole country is caused by the north and thier backwardness. And may God silence you if you try to challenge me, because you know it's the truth I speak here.

North is devilish as far as I am concerned, they should stop tagging aggressions of mediocrity to other parts of Nigeria. I rest my case!
Or is it the fake Mallam that is supporting ipob and massob? no offence am just asking

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by tit(f): 2:42am On Apr 13, 2016
henry49:
The aspiration of the Igbos is to live in a serene society where there's equality and justice. That's what IPOB is fighting to actualise. Though, we're not throwing caution to the wind. We're progressive-minded people. We refuse to live in the same country with the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani. Other tribes are preferable. Or, better still, the country should split along ethnic lines. I mean 260 countries! Little girl, grow up!

am i babalola?

Akalia:
you are a fool for sounding insensitive, people are denied the right to life in the most despicable way, and this is all you have to say.

please direct your venom against the people that slit your throat!
(chaai! that cut deep ooo. did it just slash the windpipe or did it slice the jugular? very crude shaaa. not done by a surgeon).
and against your country man that is praising buhari for "winning" the war against boko haram,
as if dying from fulani headsmen, or sunni army, or the friendly police is better than suicide by boko haram or harmu robber.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by PreyingMantis(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2016
TheArchangel:
Who will give the order for them to be caught?. Buhari or Omenka??
Omenka himself of course. He's Buhari's representative in Benue state... Though he operates from his comfort zone in the South-Waste. That's why he's so disconnected from the travails and realities of his people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by PreyingMantis(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2016
MizMyColi:
smiley
Where have you been?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by MizMyColi(f): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Where have you been?

Around smiley
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by PreyingMantis(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2016
MizMyColi:
Around smiley
You've been missed. I hope you didn't partake of the Aisha rice extravaganza.... I sincerely hope you didn't.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by madenigga(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2016
Ibolt4m:
Hmm violence is Neva a good tin.....they are seeking for triber wars.......u herdsmen are highly welcome in delta
LoL.... U want to fight tribal war against people who hv military backing?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Kennydoc(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
omenka:
I'm very sure you missed it when I said it in the past. Let me quote myself with the hope that you never bother me over this no more: Everyone has their ways of responding to issues just as I have mine. I am not answerable to you or anyone else on the forum for that matter. There are lots of posters, and I'll say it, from the SE, who fervently pray these attacks go on unabated so they could have some ammo to shoot Baba with. It doesn't matter to them people are dying, all that matters is Baba looking bad!

Good night.

Just like there are irrational PDP supporters, such people also abound in APC. These so-called celebration of terrorist attacks you mentioned started by APC members before 2015 election. The party itself made it a point of duty to celebrate every bomb blast, and rub it on Jonathan's face that he was incompetent.

Before the advent of APC when it was only ACN, ANPP, APGA etc, little was known about bitter politics in Nigeria (at the federal level). Your party leaders and members began to celebrate the struggles of the past administration with glee, while people like you watched on with excitement and enthusiasm.

Now that PDP has learnt your brand of politics and is giving it back to you, what gospel of patriotism are you trying to preach? Because your party is now in power, you remember the government and military should be supported and not mocked.

While I condemn the actions and statements of those who clearly wish Nigeria evil because of party affiliations, I boldly say that people like you are not to be taken serious. You only say the truth when it favours you and your party, while you hibernate when your party flops.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Kennydoc(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
modath:

What exactly am I suppose to say? Of all problems bedeviling this country, this is the most distressing..

I condemn with deep emotion, & with clarity ALL senseless & wanton taking of lives, destruction of properties & trampling on people's rights........ (check my profile, I'm sure posts will come up)

However I'm not going to say much on NL because I've known about these murderous bands even before the "birth" of NL, they only gained so much attention now that SM is the norm, They've always been this way...... Ghanians, Camerounians,in short most of WA!

This is a 2012 story!!!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-sack-villages-in-plateau/

& one truth we also need to face is that most people expressing outrage are not doing so because they are saddened or are sincerely pained, they know why they are doing it!!!

Is it not same people that will turn around to mock Omenka with Agatu massacre, Yoruba with Olu Falae's abduction & the Ibos with the defilling of innocent women?! No I won't be coerced into joining the purposeless baying.

These murderous cretins restrict their blood letting to the South & NC with few & far between attacks on the agrarian NE communities.

Rather than sustain agitation, soon as the dust settles on any recent attack, some will go back into default mode of mocking the victims!!! Wish arms could be easily procured by southerners, scores need to be settled!!

BTW, I didn't check the first page, once I see graphic accompanying a story about "killing", I can't bear to look.........

Very reasonable response.
I may not be comfortable with your party affiliations, but I must admit that you're more likely to say the truth the way it is than most of your party compatriots.
Keep it up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! by Brugo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
funmijoyb:

see keypad ipad warrior. ..

try it in Enugu it happened in Enugu
try it in Imo it happened in Imo
try it on Anambra it happened in Anambra
they can try it in Edo it happened in Edo land
Nnmadi kanu cannot be arrested but he's in d cage

you this ibos when will u stop chestbeating you fat bellies and be serious for once.

O lagbara. cheesy Mo gbedi fun e ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Support Lawan And Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC - Tinubu / Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.