Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

See The Response I Got From The Girl I Plan To Get Married To (screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Response I Got From The Girl I Plan To Get Married To (screenshots) (3479 Views)

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Response I Got From The Girl I Plan To Get Married To (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2016
Nothing bad, she's on track
Re: See The Response I Got From The Girl I Plan To Get Married To (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2016
she isn't ready for marriage
Re: See The Response I Got From The Girl I Plan To Get Married To (screenshots) by mzFiona(f): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2016
You all should just take a chill pill...this is not the kinda question you ask a lady you want to spend the rest of your life with over a chat not even a phone call...it should be a heart to heart question where you can also from this question you ask her more other important questions...so,call her over and have a face to face serious convo with her and you can now make your conclusions.

#sipping my hot coffee
Re: See The Response I Got From The Girl I Plan To Get Married To (screenshots) by layla129(f): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2016
Aluobe1:

She actually said she's ready that was the reason why I asked her that question
She probably told you that no to hurt you. She isn't trust me
Re: See The Response I Got From The Girl I Plan To Get Married To (screenshots) by abnsugbe: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2016
sinistermind:
Well, it doesn't mean she isn't ready for marriage, she might not know how to answer the question posed to her and she doesn't want to look stupid, that might be why she was avoiding the question...

she is only interested in sex,i have a similar case...fk her hard
Re: See The Response I Got From The Girl I Plan To Get Married To (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2016
See question undecided mtchewww
Re: See The Response I Got From The Girl I Plan To Get Married To (screenshots) by abnsugbe: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2016
freshness2020:
Buy indomie noddles for her, and get your response ASAP!

lol true...why do they prefer indomie after which they give u sex??..ve been wondering
Re: See The Response I Got From The Girl I Plan To Get Married To (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Seriously my Guy......

If this is how she has been behaving when u guyz chat most times den it MAY be a sign that shr lacks interest in u. I think i ve been in ur shoes b4. So my advice is watch as event unfold. b ready to pack ut bags n baggages. Thank U.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? / If She Has These 13 Qualities, She’s A Keeper And You Shouldn’t Let Her Go / Nnamdi Kanu Is Busy Here Sucking My Pussy, U Guys Are There Looki For Him-omola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.