Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You (4218 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Most Girls/ladies... Will feel cheap to look into yhur eyes n tell yhu she's in love with yhu...( I said most o)
Here are some 10 signs yhu can know she's got eyes on yhu....

1. She acts Super awkward

Is she fidgety when yhur talking to her... She playing with her hair, fidgeting with her phone?? Or swaying her body side to side... Then she might probably be crushing on yhu

2. She Fights with Yhu a lot

Tis one is not so obvious... She fights with yhu a lot but never leaves yhu... She's always being mean , n making nasty jokes on yhu...she does tat because she's in denial of her true feelings for yhu

3.She always quick to respond to yhu

Yhu ask a question? She answers first..... Yhu need something? She goes out of her way to get it for yhu....She gives yhu way more importance than anyone else

4.She gets hurt over reasons yhu don't understand

Yhu forgot her birthday date? ( grin ) ?? yhur in soup...
Yhu don't call her often or reply her texts...she starts acting up... Then she fit love yhu but yhu no know

5.She gives much importance to what yhu think of her

Other people might condemn or praise her but she doesn't care as long as ts not yhu........ Tell her yhu don't like a shirt she's wearing she'll never wear it again

6.She shows a lot of involvement in yhur life

She wants to know If yhu eat well... Sleep well...
she wants to know everything about yhu.... ... wink

7.She likes n comments on yhur every social media post

She's always the first to like all yhur posts.. Sometimes she goes n like the one from years ago... Then I'm afraid yhu got a stalker situation sad grin

8.She laughs at yhur driest n lamest of jokes

Is she flashing her 32 anytime yhu try to crack a joke... Even when everyone else finds it boring.. Then she's got feelings for yhu bro

9.She tries to catch yhur attention

She might not pick yhur calls one random day... Or she might try to look sad so yhu'll ask her what's wrong.... Then she just wants yhu... Ask her out already!!

10.She shows signs of jealousy when hang out with other girls

She's always jealous when yhu give other girls yhur attention .... N she plays the yhu-dont-have-time-for-yhur-friend-anymore card......Dude,hold her close..... N kiss her........

Tis is me signing out..... Bashing is allowed

#latepost grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol. Lmao at Op bwahahahahaha....
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hallack:
Lol. Lmao at Op bwahahahahaha....
Bros tis one yhur laughing by almost mid night... Shey yhur neighbors no go dey suspicious?? grin grin
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
slyIsaac:

Bros tis one yhur laughing by almost mid night... Shey yhur neighbors no go dey suspicious?? grin grin
My room na sound-proof even if hiroshima happens inside no one will come to ur aid grin
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
ok oo. *yawns*
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by yarimo(m): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ehn Ehh But op is that 1to10 also applicable to Nigerians girls ?
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by iykekelvins(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Cool
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by tunaguy(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Not ftc material but lemi still park..... Shri shri shri (tire screhing)
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by wemmieslim(f): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2016
Ok
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by mhizsimi(f): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2016
Lol
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by nuggarito: 12:33am On Apr 12, 2016
Op you are the motherf**king man. I said so
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Yuneehk(f): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2016
Op you try
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by heeqhmart(f): 2:04am On Apr 12, 2016
;DHe he he.....

BTW...

I jez came to read comments ;DHe he he.....

BTW...

I jez came to read comments
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Heryorh: 4:56am On Apr 12, 2016
....only 10 signs...i want 20
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 12, 2016
yarimo:
Ehn Ehh But op is that 1to10 also applicable to Nigerians girls ?
Nigerian girls are not wired differently... Na condition n economy make em develop different instincts n capabilities when it comes to men... grin
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Heryorh:
....only 10 signs...i want 20
Ayam a 10 man... cool
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Yuneehk:
Op you try
Tanchu... cool
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by peterpaulis(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2016
What if she bash u untop small small things.. Na sign to
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Lalasticlala any hope 2day bro?
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2016
Well done op
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by ghost08(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2016
11. She doesnt ask for yhur money.
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2016
juhan:
Well done op
smiley
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 12, 2016
ghost08:
11. She doesnt ask for yhur money.
Welcome to the "yhu" club bro... grin
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by wins18(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2016
she might show all this signs and yet friendzone ur sorry ass if u make a move.
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by IAmOged(f): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2016
hun hun
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Heryorh: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2016
slyIsaac:

Ayam a 10 man... cool

slyisaac-10man-...lol
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by firstking01(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2016
Making sense....whenever she sees you she quickly put up "i dnt care attitude", meanwhile, deep down inside her marrows, her desire for you is like arsenal's desire to land aubameyang...op, learn to do away with this your informal abbreviations, most times things like this hinders your thread from hiting fp...ask lalasticlala if i dey lie.
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
firstking01:
Making sense....whenever she sees you she quickly put up "i dnt care attitude", meanwhile, deep down inside her marrows, her desire for you is like arsenal's desire to land aubameyang...op, learn to do away with this your informal abbreviations, most times things like this hinders your thread from hiting fp...ask lalasticlala if i dey lie.
Been thinking the same thing.
Re: 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You by firstking01(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
slyIsaac:
Been thinking the same thing.
then start doing the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All / Bold Plus-sized Woman Shares Photo With Her Cellulite On Display And Gets Shamed / Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.