Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Friend In Love Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend In Love Again (4525 Views)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Friend In Love Again by MRBrownJ: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
KeriBaby:
Love stories make me laugh
My friend just met a guy barely a month now and evry minute she be punishing me with all their love stories... lmao how he is the best thing nd all but before next month the story is gonna be different even tho i wish that she would be happy forever. ... but it doesn't last for more than 3months and trust me its never her fault. I don't know why she keeps giving out her heart regardless (wish i was like that tho)
I pray this one last sha
But Boys ehn the way y'all change suddenly after all the sweet talks is magical grin grin
I personally do not believe in love again
I don't want no mediocre at all cuz e go too pain me .

sadly, your friend is RIGHT and since it isnt her fault that the r/ship ends, therefore she isnt doing anything wrong. i'd rather the majority of women would think like her, instead of becoming some negative beings blaming/judging ALL men because of a few ignorant ones.
women like you, who dont believe in love again, will end up being miserable simply because you will ultimately settle for some donkey who probably dont even make you happy.
Re: My Friend In Love Again by schumastic(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
KeriBaby:
Lol we're saying the same thing

no problem meanwhile

Re: My Friend In Love Again by KeriBaby(f): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Women like me? LOL people who believe in love are the ones who are miserable and always end up hurt..lol and i'd never hang with someone doesn't make me happy talk more of settling. Thank u
MRBrownJ:

sadly, your friend is RIGHT and since it isnt her fault that the r/ship ends, therefore she isnt doing anything wrong. i'd rather the majority of women would think like her, instead of becoming some negative beings blaming/judging ALL men because of a few ignorant ones.
women like you, who dont believe in love again, will end up being miserable simply because you will ultimately settle for some donkey who probably dont even make you happy.
Re: My Friend In Love Again by MRBrownJ: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
KeriBaby:
Women like me? LOL people who believe in love are the ones who are miserable and always end up hurt..lol and i'd never hang with someone doesn't make me happy talk more of settling. Thank u

the catch is that these women, willing to put their heart on the line to find love, "possibly" get hurt after a while BUT the important point is that they get FANTASTIC happiness during the time that the r/ship was great.... while women like you get absolutely nothing because of your fears. yet you believe that these women are more miserable than you?! that must be the joke of the day!

women who are quick to judge a book by its cover, and never give anyone/anything a chance, will ALWAYS be the miserable ones here. life is made of ups and down, and the catch is to make sure there are more ups than downs. dont get it twisted.

Re: My Friend In Love Again by KeriBaby(f): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
K tongue
MRBrownJ:

the catch is that these women, willing to put their heart on the line to find love, "possibly" get hurt after a while BUT the important point is that they get FANTASTIC happiness during the time that the r/ship was great.... while women like you get absolutely nothing because of your fears. yet you believe that these women are more miserable than you?! that must be the joke of the day!

women who are quick to judge a book by its cover, and never give anyone/anything a chance, will ALWAYS be the miserable ones here. life is made of ups and down, and the catch is to make sure there are more ups than downs. dont get it twisted.
Re: My Friend In Love Again by freshkik(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

Of course, i have my reasons. His, were just so childish and useless... no connection whatsoever undecided
your picture looks cute, but scary
Re: My Friend In Love Again by layla129(f): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
freshkik:

your picture looks cute, but scary
Why scary?? cry the hair?
Re: My Friend In Love Again by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Holy Mary Mother of God , help these hoes!! , they been so fackt over by bad niggaz, they so losing it...
Re: My Friend In Love Again by freshkik(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

Why scary?? cry the hair?
Yea, and the white round shiny fierce looking eyeballs, looked at it for about 4seconds and my chest started hurting. It was as if, an invincible fire from your eyes was burning my heart.
embarassed
Re: My Friend In Love Again by layla129(f): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
freshkik:

Yea, and the white round shiny fierce looking eyeballs, looked at it for about 4seconds and my chest started hurting. It was as if, an invincible fire from your eyes was burning my heart.
embarassed

lmao...don't be scared sugar. the hair is just a wig. is it ok now?

Re: My Friend In Love Again by silent10(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
freshkik:

embarassed
grin grin grin guy u funny. Thou even me d hair scare me too embarassed. I dnt think momma wil lik dat sad
Re: My Friend In Love Again by jabojafa(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
KeriBaby:
Lol! Well, Thank you. It really is a waste of time.
why do you think its a waste of time? Why not be friends with the dude first.
Re: My Friend In Love Again by freshkik(m): 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

lmao...don't be scared sugar. the hair is just a wig. is it ok now?
Yea...but for those your fierce pretty-looking eyes, i don't know, because when i open my eyes, i see your eyes staring at me, i come close am, yet i still saw you fiercely looking at me.
i got up to re-watch the highlight of C. Ronaldo scoring his hat trick,& immediately after the third goal, he slide, celebrated with his teammates , and in a moment of shear mystery, he turned his head backward in 1 swift move, and!!! … (you guessed it right) i saw your prof. Picture eyes switch to his own, AND STILL STARING FIERCELY AT ME... lol, i guess my bedtime is f#%ked this night. Lol
Re: My Friend In Love Again by freshkik(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
silent10:

grin grin grin guy u funny. Thou even me d hair scare me too embarassed. I dnt think momma wil lik dat sad
lol, abi
Re: My Friend In Love Again by layla129(f): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
freshkik:

Yea...but for those your fierce pretty-looking eyes, i don't know, because when i open my eyes, i see your eyes staring at me, i come close am, yet i still saw you fiercely looking at me.
i got up to re-watch the highlight of C. Ronaldo scoring his hat trick,& immediately after the third goal, he slide, celebrated with his teammates , and in a moment of shear mystery, he turned his head backward in 1 swift move, and!!! … (you guessed it right) i saw your prof. Picture eyes switch to his own, AND STILL STARING FIERCELY AT ME... lol, i guessed my bedtime is f#%ked this night. Lol

lol, this is the result of too much horror movies
Re: My Friend In Love Again by freshkik(m): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
KeriBaby:
hmm, i believe chicks that 'claim' or maybe act like they don't believe in love are like , a crab (or tortoise). Hard at 1st, but far soft and absolving within.... They can love far deeper and more sincerely than the so-called easy to love type..... (And i guess you might fall into this group) but maybe not, because 9ja girls done develop kernel heart, hard outside, hard inside angry
Re: My Friend In Love Again by freshkik(m): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

lol, this is the result of too much horror movies
Lol, nah dearie, tho i don't fansy them anymore, horror movies never scared me (except those ISA WURÚ , mt. Zion movies, when men where kids).

Well, don't mind me love, i have just been teasing you.
Re: My Friend In Love Again by hilsocial(m): 1:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Love story.
Re: My Friend In Love Again by kingphilip(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Cutehector:
what? R u damn serious? Buh u fyn na.. why any guy go wan break ur heart.. their loss tho
continue de deceive her o

How Ladies React When They See A Big D**k [+18] / What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. / Why Is It Dat All These Hot Babes Usually Marry Men Dat Are Not So Handsome?