Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos (69555 Views)

Real Reasons Why Buhari Wants Railway From Daura To Maradi In Niger Republic / Peace Corps Orders 100,000 Uniforms From Calabar Garment Factory (Photos) / Route Of The Controversial Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by gudxson: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
I believe the person spewing the below highlighted resides in Lagos & and has lived in most of his life.

Lemon12:
Yorubas will benefit more from this project than any other group ... But why must it always be Lagos ? Why not make it calabar to Asaba and see if we will not support it undecided
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
itstpia8:
rail line is not a mandatory thing, if the associated problems are more than the associated benefits, then scrap the idea and look for a better alternative.

This is simpleminded. The connection of states by rail in the US transformed the US and brought a large part of the southern united states out of poverty. Good transportation is not just for movement of people. Its also a movement of goods, services and jobs. It would greatly reduce the congestion in lagos, before long u will see a massive movement of companies out of state due to cheaper land, resources, tax breaks and they will still have good logistics for their markets (in or out of whichever state theyre located).

The colonialists knew the importance of this and established rail lines across this country b4 they left. But the uneducated and educated-illiterate, simple minded black man didnt see its importance and left them all to rot. Like we left everything else of importance in order to chase me-&-my-family-must-be-better-dn-u-all infrastructure. angry

2 Likes

Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by ritahot(f): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
americanigga:

I here by call on all Bayelsa state Indigens, residents, Igbos and Biafran hopeful, both in and ouside the country to openly reject this good will from High chief, (Rit.) Hon Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi to construct a railway line in Otuoke Bayelsa. Because this will be a slap on the face of former president Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the suposed hero of the Igbo race, who aparently did not do anything in the whole of Bayelsa let alone Otuoke. This looming embarrassment must be averted.

What the hero could not do in six years, the man that has been labeld as a betrayer is about to do it in one year. What will people say?

which is more pathetic?!; the fact that u spew this trash on NL or the 193 ignoramus who gave u those ''likes''. Calabar-lasgo bla bla bla...(hopeful oo). What abt university of otuoke?!..na ur papa build am?!

2 Likes

Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by sonature1: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
americanigga:

I here by call on all Bayelsa state Indigens, residents, Igbos and Biafran hopeful, both in and ouside the country to openly reject this good will from High chief, (Rit.) Hon Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi to construct a railway line in Otuoke Bayelsa. Because this will be a slap on the face of former president Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the suposed hero of the Igbo race, who aparently did not do anything in the whole of Bayelsa let alone Otuoke. This looming embarrassment must be averted.

What the hero could not do in six years, the man that has been labeld as a betrayer is about to do it in one year. What will people say?

Ooh, shut up!

To construct that lengthy railway will take at least 5 years

2 Likes

Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by Greenback: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
americanigga:

i heard the train will pass thru ijebu-ÒDÈ.
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by Greenback: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What about the goods Igbo traders import from Cotonou? I guess they do not need Railway to transport their goods to Aba and Owerri.

i give up on u..am sorry,but u are an impostor..and a bloody one...if trully u are a south south,u deserve to be spat on.
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by Greenback: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
IyaIode:

''Thet'' should remove iboland fron the route...
nepa bill degree holder. Illiterate.loll
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by Greenback: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
right2:

You just need to wise up here....SW has already benefited massively from Lagos-Kano rail as it covers 4 to 5 SW State. Their main industrial hubs have been taken care of. The duty of making Lagos -Calabar Rail a reality falls more on SS Senators and reps in the house. FACT.

FACT is we dont need the goddamm rail,cos we dont need to be connected to u slaves. We wanna be on our own. To hell with u'all

yea,dtruth3

1 Like

Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Greenback:

i give up on u..am sorry,but u are an impostor..and a bloody one...if trully u are a south south,u deserve to be spat on.

Tell me why I should be spat on? Because, I am not as ignorant as a lot of you?

I am from Oruk Anam local government in Akwa Ibom State. Born and raised in Port-Harcourt.

So please tell me why you should spit on me? Is it because I tell the truth?
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by JuanDeDios: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lemon12:
Yorubas will benefit more from this project than any other group ... But why must it always be Lagos ? Why not make it calabar to Asaba and see if we will not support it undecided
How does it benefit Yorubas more? Your post makes no sense. This project will open up the SS, not the SW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by lekkie073(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lemon12:
because lagos is nigeria......
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by JuanDeDios: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
right2:

You just need to wise up here....SW has already benefited massively from Lagos-Kano rail as it covers 4 to 5 SW State. Their main industrial hubs have been taken care of. The duty of making Lagos -Calabar Rail a reality falls more on SS Senators and reps in the house. FACT.
This is what people fail to understand. This thing will open up the SS, not the SW. The SW could care less about it.

1 Like

Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by richybanky(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
lekkie073:
because lagos is nigeria......
grin grin grin
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by GLOBALINF: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
diegwu01:

The Road transport cabal, GUO, The Young, ABC trans, Ekesson, Ifesinachi etc, would not let any rail project see the light of day in the southeast
Madness sad
They should never try GMB hence they will be crushed!!! This is not GEJ tenure o Incase they forget

2 Likes

Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by dtruth3(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Greenback:

FACT is we dont need the goddamm rail,cos we dont need to be connected to u slaves. We wanna be on our own. To hell with u'all

yea,dtruth3
yes bro
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by justmenoni: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
As in the rail super Han,why hin no kuku build ring rail?quote author=poiZon post=44640245]

so in one year the project will be awarded n commissioned?
upon say u be americanigga, u no get functioning b.....ns.
e pele o.
I know u must pass onitsha before entering asaba, but in amaechi's blueprint, d reverse is d case.
dis one na upandan railtrack.[/quote]
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by mandax: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
americanigga:

OP and this one above are the most deceptive faces of Nigeria.

Truth is that:
1;
There's nothing yet in any of Nigeria's budget for the proposed Coastal standard gauge rail lines from Calabar to Lagos, nothing was meant to be until the Lagos to Abuja standard gauge rail lines are completed to join the Kaduna to Abuja standard gauge rail lines that are about to be commissioned.

2;

If and whenever Calabar to Lagos standard gauge rail lines are to start, they run on the coastal route, nothing like from Portharcourt or Uyo to Aba to Onitsha and to the southwest region, as shown above by this OP in his/her propaganda of Falsehood above.

3;

The proposed Coastal rail route from Calabar to Lagos was conceived by its Arewa and southwest designers to cut off the core Igbo areas in the east from the south south. The objective is to further the divide and conquer and rule and exploit the south south and south east to near paralysis without both groups coming together to form any useful and strong opposition to fend off the rest of Nigeria exploiting the south south and south east.

The conspiracy to keep the south south people siddon de look while outsiders use the oil revenues from the south south to develop elsewhere gave rise to the idea of the coastal train route.

Oil producing areas of Nigeria are supposed to be looking like Dubai of today, but for al these divide and conquer and exploit policies of rest of Nigeria over the south south and south east. Or, why was the first ever standard gauge rail lines in Nigeria start to be developed in the north, instead of from the south south and south east that provide the bulk of the fund?

Talk about Calabar to Lagos standard gauge rail lines is merely diversionary, to keep the south south and south east hopeful while Nigeria completes the Kaduna to Abuja to Lagos most expensive standard gauge rail lines.

3 Likes

Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by glo3nity: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
slimfit1:
Igbo and south south people don't like to struggle for anything.

I can not comprehend your statement, please how do you mean..?
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by flowgroup(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What about the goods Igbo traders import from Cotonou? I guess they do not need Railway to transport their goods to Aba and Owerri.

Don't mind people like Lemon12 they mentally handicapped

1 Like

Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by DjAduba(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
americanigga:

Imaging because of their hatred for President Muhammadu Buhari they don't want the poor from my he zone to benefit from His Administration... Chai! Shame on u..
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by itstpia8: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
janellemonae:

This is simpleminded. The connection of states by rail in the US transformed the US and brought a large part of the southern united states out of poverty. Good transportation is not just for movement of people. Its also a movement of goods, services and jobs. It would greatly reduce the congestion in lagos, before long u will see a massive movement of companies out of state due to cheaper land, resources, tax breaks and they will still have good logistics for their markets (in or out of whichever state theyre located).

The colonialists knew the importance of this and established rail lines across this country b4 they left. But the uneducated and educated-illiterate, simple minded black man didnt see its importance and left them all to rot. Like we left everything else of importance in order to chase me-&-my-family-must-be-better-dn-u-all infrastructure. angry

I'm quite sure you only want me to notice you so your online profile can be increased?

ok, now I've noticed you, kindly stop following my posts, thanks.

Your online profile should be higher now I responded.

kudos.

I dont really get the kind of grey matter which fixates on a place or people because they heard jack. eg oh, itstpia8 is ijebu, let us start shouting ijebu then. Itstpia8 is america, let us start shouting america.

But, do whatever works for you, we cant all be the same.

I see you have no contribution to the topic itself beyond attacking my post?
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by MrMandilas: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

How will those in Owerri benefit from this? The rail did not cross there!
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by kponkanaG3(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
americanigga:

1 Like

Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
MrMandilas:
How will those in Owerri benefit from this? The rail did not cross there!

The Owerri person can comfortably stop at Port-Harcourt and transport himself to Owerri.
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by udy4real(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
americanigga:

What u just said now does it make any sense?
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by itstpia8: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
kponkanaG3:
.unneccessary gif

no vacuum in nature.

if you hate sh!t, then dont sh!t.
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by oostin: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
YOU CANNOT BE THAT DUMB NOW!!!
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by Optionalx: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
diegwu01:

The Road transport cabal, GUO, The Young, ABC trans, Ekesson, Ifesinachi etc, would not let any rail project see the light of day in the southeast
Your dead wrong. They are biz guys, I believe their blueprint on how to invest on this rail is ready and waiting. Between land transportation will never cease.
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by americanigga(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
udy4real:

What u just said now does it make any sense?

it will not make sense to you because u are an IPOB
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by GoodMuyis(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
emekaxy:

*Yenagoa-Otuoke-Yenagoa.............why will Amaechi like looking for trouble

trouble ke, Na respect joor
Amaechi want every Passenger to pay homage to GEJ

Why should one pass i fro t of palace without greeting the king
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by itstpia8: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
is every inch of the route considered secure/safe, or will kidnappers/armed robbers/warring factions etc be rubbing their hands together in glee at the proposed plan.

Saying " Ah! God has brought our enemies to us instead of making us go out to look for them"
Re: Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos by OmoIgala: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
GoodMuyis:

trouble ke, Na respect joor
Amaechi want every Passenger to pay homage to GEJ

Why should one pass in front of palace without greeting the king

LOL!

His Imperial majesty, Oba Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, Kalasuwei III Of Amayanabo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.