Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life (2069 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / [TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Truckpusher(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:

You are mouthed. But I'm scared contemplating whether this desolate gloomy time where hardship and turbulent war outbreaks prevail will ever pass and wither.

Unless we stand and unite as one, and acknowledge the fact that it is not the man uholding leadership that is to be the masses' concern but the integrity that position signifies and promises, and what is was created for and what it aims to achieve, mankind will plunge into a bottomless pit.

LOL. That's quite some description up there. grin

Good evening, monami.
Good evening.
*Falls asleep*
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by onstelly(f): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
1. Estharfabian: this lady is shy in real life, i've not seen her but i'm sure she is as beautiful as fvck. Y'all should hear her speak, she sounds shy and you could tell she is in real life. Though her comments here are usually ferocious, some even call her a feminist, i guess all that ends here, it doesn't transcend into real life.

Btw, where is ya pic? Show me ya picture, i hp i won't be disappointed, dis wan wey i don dey hype ya beauty.

2. Onstelly: she is currently my most beautiful nairalander. She gat a succulent boobz, nice cleavage.

I don't know much abt her but from her appearance, you will know she is the shy type.

3. Lalasti.clala.: dats why he can't show us his pictures cos he is very shy. I dare him to upload his real picture as his dp.

Add yours. Those are the few people i know, mayb as time passes by, i will get to unravel more shy nairalanders.
Lol you kinda got it but being shy ain't a bad thing nah
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by unapapadeycraze: 12:56am On Apr 13, 2016
onstelly:

Lol you kinda got it but being shy ain't a bad thing nah

Yeah, it ain't a bad thing especially for the female gender. Na guys own bad.

When will I get to hear ya pretty voice? Oya do vn if you know say you no fit gv me ya number.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by ajademola2000(m): 12:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Onstelly? GOD, you must be joking.. that girl that looks like Panla Igbo
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by FreeBSD: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin.....Nah,You think bout FreeBSD

You make no sense. I don't know what you are always forming. Rubbish

Omo mushin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
FreeBSD:

You make no sense. I don't know what you are always forming. Rubbish

Omo mushin
That last part best not be a insult
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by FreeBSD: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That last part best not be a insult

If it is? What will you do? undecided

OK it is. . Oya do your worst..

U dey form say u be foreign. Meanwhile na mushin or Agege you dey
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
FreeBSD:

If it is? What will you do? undecided

OK it is. . Oya do your worst..

U dey form say u be foreign. Meanwhile na mushin or Agege you dey
Actually there ain't much I can do bout it.
You think it a hard thing for a foreigner ta log into yer site
With all this modern technology?You mean ta say you've never been on an American site.... Facebook, YouTube, twitter
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Greene66: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Actually there ain't much I can do bout it.
You think it a hard thing for a foreigner ta log into yer site
With all this modern technology?You mean ta say you've never been on an American site.... Facebook, YouTube, twitter

Keep quite joor.

Who dash you foreigner. You try so hard to proof you are foreign but you aint. You are nigeria girl(you fit be guy sef)
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Greene66:

Keep quite joor.

Who dash you foreigner. You try so hard to proof you are foreign but you aint. You are nigeria girl(you fit be guy sef)
Greene grin to what do I owe the blame of yer presence?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2016
Unamamadeycraze cheesysmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Black Women Are More Bootylicious Than White Women / Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls / Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.