Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 (58017 Views)

Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) / Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Yakubu Gowon And His Wife, Victoria In 1969 (Throwback Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by kestolove95(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
41lady:

I am not suprise, it is in the blood of every muslim, born to be terriorist. A dead person is the one U are still attacking. Kai..... Allah ya kiyaye.

While not allow the god u believe in judge him if it is a true GOD. We humans are not the creator, may the great GOD open the eyes of the heart of some people.
I wanted to take u seriux until I noticed u lost ur sense of reasoning and diverted to religion sumtin very far from what we discussing...young man u disgust me more dan ojukwu himsef cox he never 4rth cox religion but freedom of igboz but ur case is different..so pls do me a favour pls..gerarahia mehn u pieces sh1t

1 Like

Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by Kingspin(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
kestolove95:
Rebel's aeroplane..burn d sh1t to ashes, while d coward remain wia he belongs
Since then have una lives changed not even Nigerian history.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by natz902(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
samkay3g:
That coward that fled to abidjan... Mtcheew

how is he a coward?

he fled to prevent continued slaughtering of Biafran by Nigeria. At the time when Biafra was out of resources.
OJUKWU remains our hero
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by Kingspin(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
scholes0:
How about the aircraft he used in escaping to Abidjan, dressed up like a lady?
Does anybody know where the skeleton is? .... we can put that up as a reminder to any future cowards.
Wetin de pain una from Ojukwu (hero) to GEJ. If they are not important then leave them. One Nigeria is not by force.
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by Justycxx(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
sucess001:

Using the best things whilst the people you were leading were living like animals is not an act you should be celebrating.
igbos are not poor people and are not in anyway dependent people. The average igbo man is totally financially independent and self sufficient and self sustained. You know nothing bout them. They are not living like animals or the almajiri wretched north.
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by natz902(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
samkay3g:

how is he a coward?

he fled to prevent continued slaughtering of Biafran by Nigeria. At the time when Biafra was out of resources.
OJUKWU remains our hero
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by Kingspin(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
samkay3g:
Yet no peace in Nigeria.
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ojukwu is a hero and forever will be, I read things about him.
He was given the greatest military state burial in the history of Nigeria.
He was a believer of One Nigeria and an antagonist of a Nigeria that wanted to eliminate his people in 1967.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
asorocker:
Everything about Ojukwu was indeed first class, from attending the best primary school to the best secondary school in the world to the best university in the world to using the best cars, marrying the prettiest ladies, flying the best jets of his time, fighting for the best army (Biafran army ) leading the best country that the world did not want to see, to dying in the best hospitals and getting the best burials ever in Africa.

What about buhari? cheesy
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by normrebel(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
kestolove95:
Coming from a matan dan iska like you that is a compliment,matan buzu. You left your cow rearing almajiri kindred and dare call Ojukwu a coward,a first class citizen,well bred general and highly educated,unlike your illiterate brother who's wrecking Nigeria right now? U must be high on cow dung.
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by sucess001(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Justycxx:
igbos are not poor people and are not in anyway dependent people. The average igbo man is totally financially independent and self sufficient and self sustained. You know nothing bout them. They are not living like animals or the almajiri wretched north.

You are apparently young. else you would have known the living state of the igbos when ojukwu was living large...

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
darkenkach:
Do you how much that plane can fetch the FG every year? What do you know?
Am watching Nigerians post and I realize why there is so much unemployment amongst our youths. Presently I'm making a good living selling classic and antique items, that are otherwise mare trash in Nigeria (like ojukwu's plane). If I can lay my hands on that plane I will export to a sane country sell it and I will be smiling to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by asorocker: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
emrain:

What about buhari? cheesy
And what about Buhari ?
Has he located his missing certificates.

In the same Nigeria an elected Speaker of the house of representatives was forced to resign when it was found out he had no valid certificates also some serving ministers were made to be sacked when it was found out that they had no MBA cerificates but a Retired soldier without a valid WAEC certificate was forced by party to become the presidential candidate and voted to be the president in a very controversial election where under-aged were allowed to vote in a section of the country as against the use of Card reader in other sections .

And when i asked people what this meant , they told me it was Change.
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by excel4us: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
THE HATE FOR THE IGBOS WILL NEVER STOP.GOD HELP US IN THIS FORCED MARRIAGE
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by ipreach: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
this is for HISTORY students now
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by Roland333: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Am not surprised that the aircraft has not been preserved or maintained in a museum, The federal Gov't has always been trying to burial the History of the Biafran war and it's blood sheds, Maybe beacuse Am in the science field but I can say the only way I got to know full details of the war was from a foreign documentary and the book "There was a Country" as we were never ought about the war.
#For Knowledge and History sake something should be done about this.
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by Analysiscorner: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
kestolove95:
Strong man, thank you!
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by Ovi4god(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ehhhhh wat else will d government do na
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by bidex005(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
@ op... U forgot to mention it has bullet holes
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by Justycxx(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
sucess001:

You are apparently young. else you would have known the living state of the igbos when ojukwu was living large...
That was as a result of war.
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by philosopy: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
..OP and what exactly did you intend to achieve with this topic angry

why must everything have to end up dividing people and causing more hate?

Useless arguments and time wasting.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by Galacious1: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
scholes0:
How about the aircraft he used in escaping to Abidjan, dressed up like a lady?
Does anybody know where the skeleton is? .... we can put that up as a reminder to any future cowards.
nice
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by sucess001(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Justycxx:
That was as a result of war.

But he was using the nice 'first class' plane and car during the time of war...

1 Like

Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by bigtt76(f): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Thats nice ....it will form the foundation of the Air IPOB when the time comes grin

1 Like

Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by kestolove95(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
normrebel:

Coming from a matan dan iska like you that is a compliment,matan buzu. You left your cow rearing almajiri kindred and dare call Ojukwu a coward,a first class citizen,well bred general and highly educated,unlike your illiterate brother who's wrecking Nigeria right now? U must be high on cow dung.
do me a favour pls..gerarahia mehn sh1t...but wollup wollup..what do we call a disgusting 3rd citizen who defend a coward?..I pity ur miserable life

1 Like

Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by asorocker: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
kestolove95:
do me a favour pls..gerarahia mehn sh1t...but wollup wollup..what do we call a disgusting 3rd citizen who defend a coward?..I pity ur miserable life

Please how is your life, wife, education, living standard , occupation , residence , office , exposure , social status , acceptability , popularity better than Ojukwu . some of you are so annoying
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by Justycxx(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
sucess001:

But he was using the nice 'first class' plane and car during the time of war...
u expect him to fly commercial? Its risky when u consider that he's targeted
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by firstolalekan(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
asorocker:
Everything about Ojukwu was indeed first class, from attending the best primary school to the best secondary school in the world to the best university in the world to using the best cars, marrying the prettiest ladies, flying the best jets of his time, fighting for the best army (Biafran army ) leading the best country that the world did not want to see, to dying in the best hospitals and getting the best burials ever in Africa.

Yea

Pretty whòre

FFK's whòre undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by bmos(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=asorocker post=44647922]Everything about Ojukwu was indeed first class, from attending the best primary school to the best secondary school in the world to the best university in the world to using the best cars, marrying the prettiest ladies, flying the best jets of his time, fighting for the best army (Biafran army ) leading the best country that the world did not want to see, to dying in the best hospitals and getting the best burials ever in Africa.

To receiving a rousing welcome in HELL. By now he is shouting his head off from one of the compartment. What a way to end a glamorous life!!!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by pasol4real(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
asorocker:
Am sure right now he is living in the best mansion in heaven ,

Unlike some ppl hero wey dey stay face me I slap u. grin
I know call any name o!
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by pasol4real(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
samkay3g:
He is far better than ur hero that committed suicide grin grin
There in lies the real coward .
Re: Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 by slimfit1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Which everyone that make Ibo people happy sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.