Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China (33949 Views)

Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" / Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by figur8(f): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2016
BABA USE THE MONEY JUDICIOUSLY.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2016
Una never still introduce una self to the world finish? Una no dey tire

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by stephnie1(f): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2016
good
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Kangol99(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2016
Ok

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by fortunechy(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2016
predict buhari's next trip n win ne cow...........offer valid wile stock last.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Zico5(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2016
Good
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by rita25(f): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2016
BUHARI VISIT NORTH KOREA AND TALK ANYHW THEN I WILL KNOW UR THE MEHN...KIM YUNG HU WILL BUHARISE YOU
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by nell4: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2016
hope this is going to be fruitful
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Lilimax(f): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Seen!
Hoping this visit will yield the much needed result smiley
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Taeewo(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2016
nice pics
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Ramanto(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2016
This Man Has Got Swags

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by diegwu01: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2016
"PMB is on the right track" - Dangote
"Buhari is Doing a Great Job" - Barack Obama to Canadian Prime Minister
Nigeria needs an Great leader with great Integrity like Buhari" - Ban ki moon
"With Buhari, Nigeria has the Potentials of massive Growth" - Jacob Zuma
"Its a great privilege to work with a Genuine Partner whose passion is for the growth of his country" - Xi Jinping

" Buhari is a Religious Bigot, he hates Christians and He plans to Islamize and take over nigerians with his fulani Brothers" - Rantars Assoc of Nigeria AKA the Wailers

I think i will support Buhari again and Again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by favourmic(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Wailer can hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by joseph1832(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2016
MizMyColi:
cheesy

If the Nigerian APC led FG were anything like Buhari's team for photography paparazzi and propaganda, Nigeria would have been an eldorado by now.

They are so efficient at their job.
I never knew you're one who believed in miracles? Oh yeah, sorry, you're being sarcastic. grin

How are you missy? Hope nature is treating you right?.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by 2sexyus: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
This is something many will NEVER experience in their life and next and yet have the audacity to call my president a dullard and i wonder with their smart brain and intelligence why they will never experience such. Ride on my president fools can hang in pains
as much as I am supporter of Buhari, I can say it's possible if one can get into the circle where major decision makers of Nigeria are part of.

Just be ready to play dirty politics, leak asses, be loyal... how did fashola get there?
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Adagba01: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Jonathan was not given this kind of honour when he visited China in 2013.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by bakila: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
maybe you need to listen and watch more news and leave celebrity section. That which you see with your eyes is him meeting the highest of highs of china and they discuss business not fun. Maybe your eyes are lying to you too so get a flight to china to feel and touch his presence
CastedDude:
I don't know wat he went there for...wat u are saying now is what his media team told us...only him knows y he's globetrotting
He got 2 likes and you jmichlins got 8 likes. It seems Buhari's popularity rating is better than that of the Wailers. We pray he has more wisdom to make Nigeria better and the Wailers continue to wail for a better Nigeria. If the wailing is out of pain of the lose in the last election may their life and personal that does not affect us all in anyway be conduct like our economy before now.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by anonimi: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
This is something many will NEVER experience in their life and next and yet have the audacity to call my president a dullard and i wonder with their smart brain and intelligence why they will never experience such. Ride on my president fools can hang in pains

Photos do not unmake a DullardPoo, not so

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by midehi2(f): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
the economy has never being good in nigeria and that is what he is working day and night to fix but unfortunately there is no quick fix but slow and gradual process that follows systematic foundation which is what he is doing now.
exactly what people refused to digest into their thin skull
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by VictorRomanov: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:

You that is praising him, have u experienced it? Will u ever experience it? Even if you did, it won't be Cos u praised the president. We re talking of a biting economy, insecurity and all what not. And you re talking of experiencing China. Many Igbo boys go to China and come back almost every month.

How can we move forward with people like you?
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2016
God bless my able president not like the clueless one from.........

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
i swear i will kwantinu to call him the dullard in chief of the federal republic untill the changes he promised me and other nigerians start manifesting for real.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
the economy has never being good in nigeria and that is what he is working day and night to fix but unfortunately there is no quick fix but slow and gradual process that follows systematic foundation which is what he is doing now.
Pls tell them the wailers who never see anything right in what Buhari does

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by repogirl(f): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2016
The Chinese surely know how to make one feel important. Crafty people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by midehi2(f): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2016
diegwu01:
"PMB is on the right track" - Dangote
"Buhari is Doing a Great Job" - Barack Obama to Canadian Prime Minister
Nigeria needs an Great leader with great Integrity like Buhari" - Ban ki moon
"With Buhari, Nigeria has the Potentials of massive Growth" - Jacob Zuma
"Its a great privilege to work with a Genuine Partner whose passion is for the growth of his country" - Xi Jinping

" Buhari is a Religious Bigot, he hates Christians and He plans to Islamize and take over nigerians with his fulani Brothers" - Rantars Assoc of Nigeria AKA the Wailers

I think i will support Buhari again and Again.
2 bottles of vodka for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
i swear i will kwantinu to call him the dullard in chief of the federal republic untill the changes he promised me and other nigerians start manifesting for real.
Does the name calling remove anything from his body?sir since you can handle nigeria economy for better,why not contest?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Nicepoker(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
where is thy sense son!
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Hatrik(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2016
In the land of no fuel in d time of no light the destiny of a great nation rests on the shoulders of an old man his name................................................................................

Write out the name if you know it.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Gap2020(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2016
The little difference btw the ex nd current President are the ex was afraid to implement some vital policies, while pmb, use the pragmatic ways to prepare and implement. Seeing the Nigeria afar.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by repogirl(f): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
we are asking for results, not experience.

Unlike you, I hope the President isn't carried away by all this fake display from smart people who understand how to manipulate small minded people like yourself.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
does it stot him from being your president NO!!!! You know what the more you wail the more he gives you more reasons to wail like he's giving you now so be sure you will wail till 2019 atleast cause I know my president will and always disappoint you wailers
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by holyfather(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2016
j1mmy:
Behold the new Chinese empire and Africans are subscribing to it by taking loans with bad conditions and surrendering arable land and resources to Chinese control.

mumu Africans

Don't mind them. They don't want to see through this lens.
They're rather more intrested in apc/PDP politics.
They fail to see beyond that and it's a shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home Anambra: Man Arrested For Attacking Police Patrol Team With Cutlass / Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan / Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.