Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China (33947 Views)

Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" / Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by repogirl(f): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
am an electric wielder whose business was threatened by the influx of foreign doors and stuff like that but now i have better opportunity to compete but i have better opportunity cause not everyone can afford such again. One more thing i will need is for government to revitalize that ajeaokuta plant and electricity then by GOD grace i will start export to fellow african nations
okay then, God bless your hustle.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
repogirl:
okay then, God bless your hustle.
amen and thank you. You really are very smart and a blessing to everyone around you because of your critical mind. I now see why you won the best literature writer here

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by profmallory(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Relax, you do know nothing good comes easy. The ship of the country has been steered in the correct direction. We have set sail, and in Jesus' name we shall start to get there.

CastedDude:
is it about receiving a glorious experience abroad when ur country is in shambles or wat ... the main issue is to experience a STABLE economy

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by repogirl(f): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
amen and thank you. You really are very smart and a blessing to everyone around you because of your critical mind. I now see why you won the best literature writer here
Thanks much smiley.... It wasn't actually best literature writer but literature person of the year for last year and best romance story award three years back. All join sha, thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
repogirl:
Thanks much smiley.... It wasn't actually best literature writer but literature person of the year for last year and best romance story award three years back. All join sha, thanks again.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by PMBisaterrorist(f): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
MizMyColi:
cheesy

If the Nigerian APC led FG were anything like Buhari's team for photography paparazzi and propaganda, Nigeria would have been an eldorado by now.

They are so efficient at their job.

she finally drops a comment cheesy
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by ellapius(f): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
if people that can to borow money re treated like this i wonder how they will treat lenders.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Chinatownm(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
President Muhammadu Buhari and his delegation were formally welcomed to China by President Xi Jinping, on Tuesday 12 April 2016... President Buhari received a 21-gun salute as he inspected the guard of honor at the official welcoming ceremony at the Great Hall, Beijing.

President Buhari and President Xi Jinpeng also witnessed the Signing of Framework Agreement between the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment of Nigeria represented by Hon. Minister of Industry, Trade & Investment ,Mr Okechukwu Enelamah and The National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) of China represented by Chairman of NDRC ,Mr Xu Shaoshi.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/photos-of-president-buhari-and-his.html

Wat if there was accidental discharge during the 21 gun salute and PMB got hit, who is to blame? PDP I guess
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by psp2pc(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Luckylife:
If you like travel to shake hands with god when the people that appointed you are spending their days on petrol stations , no electricity to even watch the hand shake , economy loosing value day by day is medicine after death. For all the travelled you did that led to above conditions , is the china shaking of hand will teach you how to manage,make reasonable policies and provide social amenities for your people abi ? Abeg shift let me spit !

@ phemmyutd : don't mind the wailers, they will live to testify to the goodness of buhari's frequent trips.
they want magic, they don't know that change is a gradual process..
the wailers ain't worth arguing with...
1 year after they are yet to get over the defeat of their superhero a.k.a oga jona
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by ObinnaIzuora: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
anonimi:

Photos do not unmake a DullardPoo, not so

[imgspot.com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]

This old agbaya and his irrelevant post. Hiv no be good thing sha.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by ObinnaIzuora: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
i swear i will kwantinu to call him the dullard in chief of the federal republic untill the changes he promised me and other nigerians start manifesting for real.

You must be a small kid, So calling him will now do what? You are only wasting your life and time online insulting someone that dont even know you exist. Lmaoooooo
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by anonimi: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:
This old agbaya and his irrelevant post. Hiv no be good thing sha.

Mynd44, lalastcilala- Rules 2 & 8 offence.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by VictorRomanov: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
the president can visit and conduct business with any country in this world even without him been a president. Even the former president did not attend the debate when he won and politically, being smart does not mean granting interviews or making beautiful speeches or even having the best ideas but meeting and knowing the right people at the right time. This is why clinton will win sanders cause the big corprations are with her

In your opinion would you say the president has the best ideas? Would you employ him as CEO in ur firm? How do you even know people's ideas, if they don't talk about it? Some ideas may appear smart, but when scrutinize would crumble like a pack of dominos.

If the Americans spend time debating and presenting their ideas to the populace I don't see why our president didnt. Its just like employing someone without an interview and expecting him to perform wonders.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by VictorRomanov: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
the president can visit and conduct business with any country in this world even without him been a president. Even the former president did not attend the debate when he won and politically, being smart does not mean granting interviews or making beautiful speeches or even having the best ideas but meeting and knowing the right people at the right time. This is why clinton will win sanders cause the big corprations are with her

By the way, how many countries did he visit when he was not a president for business?
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
VictorRomanov:

By the way, how many countries did he visit when he was not a president for business?
he choose to have a quite life then but his pension alone as ex head of state can take him anywhere around the world. Even jonathan did not attend debate the first time he won the election. He is your president till 2019 so deal with it
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by VictorRomanov: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
he choose to have a quite life then but his pension alone as ex head of state can take him anywhere around the world. Even jonathan did not attend debate the first time he won the election. He is your president till 2019 so deal with it

So what the hype and praise singing about? He's using govt money to travel and u re singing his praise. Nigerians go to china with their own earner money. This country would have been better if we reduced our level of psychophancy

By the way if you been reading careful my replies, you would have notice my use of the word our when referring to the president. Or do we have separate presidents in the country?
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by chimexdnice1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Am sure buhari and fashola is seeing the uninterupted power supply in China..... sometimes I wonder if this people are blind when they are outside this country. I pray Nigeria gets the kind of leaders that have genuine interest of the people at heart.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by bamideleolushol(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Someone ask wat PMB wen to do in china. He wen to reduced the price of chinaa pone and petrol. Very soon u dull pipu wi get china petrol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Maina Arrives In Court For Trial Without Wheelchair / Sit-At-Home Anambra: Man Arrested For Attacking Police Patrol Team With Cutlass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.