Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,993 members, 7,814,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China (33953 Views)

Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" / Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2016
repogirl:
the capacity of my brain is far better than your zombie virus infested half deteriorated brain.

Where did I support whatever fiasco the presidency and Saraki are putting themselves through? Is that the issue we are presently talking about here? Anyway baseless accusations is also a symptom of the zombie virus. You people jump like oversabi frogs into baseless conclusions.

Rubbish.
I expect that you conduct yourself with decor both as a human and also a trait known for african women but its like you choose otherwise but lets not dwell on that. What is your problem with Mr. President
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by elninowaxzy(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2016
CastedDude:
borrow the money and come back sharp sharp
shey na u send him message abi Buhari be ur boy
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by repogirl(f): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
I expect that you conduct yourself with decor both as a human and also a trait known for african women but its like you choose otherwise but lets not dwell on that. What is your problem with Mr. President
the general state of the nation is my problem.

We suspected he had nothing to offer before the elections and it seems he is confirming it now, with the way things presently are.

Like I said before, we want results already. Things are horrible.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Ghost447(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Jonathan put Nigeria in shambles. Your president, Buhari, will do anything and everything possible to get Nigeria out of this shambles.. Deal and live with it in your head day and night.
In other words GEJ ruled Nigeria from 1960-2015?
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Alwaystruth: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2016
You are too canal ..wise up..back forward, few years back China was like Nigeria and today it has become a great
achievement to shake Chinese president ..when your country will be like that?. May be in the next life as you said.
Zombie on the prowl ..
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
repogirl:
the general state of the nation is my problem.

We suspected he had nothing to offer before the elections and it seems he is confirming it now, with the way things presently are.

Like I said before, we want results already. Things are horrible.
the economy will not fix itself someone has to do it and thats what he is doing now but there's no magically solution to it and we all know it but we sometimes choose to ignore it for personal reasons. But I guess you have the solution since you already know he is on the wrong track, which way is right maybe we have a hidden genius in you
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by bashydemy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Luckylife:
you people are so daft that it takes the mercy of God to recover . For all the northern military rulers for over 30 years, is only Jonathan a southern that put Nigeria in shambles? Chia! Let me borrow u small brain, compare all the presidents or rulers achievements since independent then thank me later and tell me the best so far ?
Guy chill small, The looting and stealing under GEJ is ridiculous to the extent that he approve stealing by saying stealing is not corruption. Even the world fear Jonathan Govt with stealing... Well Jonathan maybe alot of people who never dream of become a millionaire billionaire.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by IYANGBALI: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na only this cloth baba carry go China abi na him jazz cloth be dat?
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Nicepoker(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
I think you are the one that should be asking you such question. I for use a vulgar answer to reply you if not that I know your age not
scared of getting banned I know.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nicepoker:
scared of getting banned I know.
not really but becasue this is a faceless forum and I do not know if I may meet you tomorrow and need your help. Who knows sef I maybe young enough to be your son
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by dragunov: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
CastedDude:
we are talking about the present state of the economy which everybody is suffering from and u are telling me to watch the news....mtschewww...dey ur lane abeg
Not everyone is suffering in the present situation. A good handful are actually benefiting from (and have been benefiting) the situation of things. And they are hell bent on maintaining the status quo regardless of all efforts by the federal government. These are the ones you should face and not Buhari. These are the ones who would stop at nothing to ensure you and I continue to subsist in penury while they feed fat with their families. These are the ones sabotaging and frustrating government effort to bring prosperity to the people. They are the generator importers, the independent oil marketers, the tank farm owners, cement retailers, the Topolos, the Dasukis.........the Goats.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Leke001: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
while we are here with no fuel,no water,no light and no money...hmmn! like we always resort..."it is well"
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Knetpro(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
But, wait o! I nor feel say China don try oooo. You know how much China dey make from Nigeria from sale of generators alone??!!! So, dem suppose even dash us some money without any repayment jor!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by amtaken(f): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Can you experience the things that GEJ whom you call clueless has experienced and is still experiencing?

#Saynotohypcricy.

jmichlins:
This is something many will NEVER experience in their life and next and yet have the audacity to call my president a dullard and i wonder with their smart brain and intelligence why they will never experience such. Ride on my president fools can hang in pains
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by farem: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
maybe you need to listen and watch more news and leave celebrity section. That which you see with your eyes is him meeting the highest of highs of china and they discuss business not fun. Maybe your eyes are lying to you too so get a flight to china to feel and touch his presence

Why are you flogging the dead horse. He can NEVER see what you are saying because he WILL never see it
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
amtaken:
Can you experience the things that GEJ whom you call clueless has experienced and is still experiencing?

#Saynotohypcricy.

can you get a quote where i said such. I have respect for the office of the presidency no matter who occupies it
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by dragunov: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Alwaystruth:
You are too canal ..wise up..back forward, few years back China was like Nigeria and today it has become a great
achievement to shake Chinese president ..when your country will be like that?. May be in the next life as you said.
Zombie on the prowl ..
But China did not attain greatness by stealing and allowing stealing or allowing hordes of Goats to roam freely, devouring any yam they see. They never bred hero-goats and untouchables.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by ElCapone(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
This is something many will NEVER experience in their life and next and yet have the audacity to call my president a dullard and i wonder with their smart brain and intelligence why they will never experience such. Ride on my president fools can hang in pains
let dem hang from their ballz abeg.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by repogirl(f): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
the economy will not fix itself someone has to do it and thats what he is doing now but there's no magically solution to it and we all know it but we sometimes choose to ignore it for personal reasons. But I guess you have the solution since you already know he is on the wrong track, which way is right maybe we have a hidden genius in you
I wouldnt go as far as claiming to be a genius but somethings can be done to ease the tightness in the economy.

Number one, devaluation of the currency into its real value, not the fake value the CBN is struggling and failing to uphold.

Business folding up, scarcity of fuel, investors pulling out, it's all simply because of the lack of access to foreign exchange and the ridiculous amounts it is being sold in the parallel markets.

Do you know people, banks and other agencies are making millions daily, off the scarcity of forex? Isn't that fraud and corruption in itself but would you blame them? They are capitalising on the opportunity.

They can keep holding off on it for now but eventually, they will give in. We should just hope it wouldn't be too late by then.

Also, No one is against Buhari's travel, but is it everywhere he should go? Out of twenty trips, only about three are important or yeild anything that seems a little substantial.

Finally, how many months will they work on their budget for crying out loud? Something as important as budget of a whole nation is being used to play ping pong between Buhari and his enemies in NASS while the masses whimper in agony.

At least they should approve some part of it that has been ascertained faultless so that some work can begin in this stagnant and receding economy of ours.

The longer actual work is being delayed, the more things will keep getting worse.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by amtaken(f): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lying won't help here. There is no polite zombie.

jmichlins:
can you get a quote where i said such. I have respect for the office of the presidency no matter who occupies it
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by PASCALSILVA(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
you think he went there for fun? He went for business cause we are in need and should access every help he can get. What will you have him do sit back home and watch things get worse because he wants to please few whose priority is to make sure he fails
WHAT DID I JUST HEARD U SAY ..HE WENT TO BORROW MONEY, AFTER ALL THE ABACHA LOOTS THAT HAVE BEEN RETURNED..AND THOSE OF THE ARMS DEAL SOME HAVE RETURNED..PLEASE ALLOUR POLITICIANS ARE THE SAME JARE.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Myself2(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
[size=18pt]Who the picture don help [/size]
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
@repogirl you really are intelligent with your arguement. The forex issue goes beyond what we know i for one as an enterprenuer is against devaluation cause i have opportunity to compete with my chinese competitors though they are miles ahead of me cause of power and technology but the cost of imported goods gives me an opportunity to sell and receive complaints on areas i need improve on. You devalue to encourage exports and what do we export as a nation? Only crude oil!!! Should we devalue because the parallel market price of dollar is wide when compared to the official market is there guarantee that the gap will not keep widening? And if it happens officially labor unions will demand increase in salary and already many states can hardly pay the current minimum wage. Talking about the banks making a kill off it, its so with every government policy many will make a kill but the long-term benefits are what she looks at. Believe me banks will collapse should we devalue our currency
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by VictorRomanov: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Gordieshegz:

Then why complained about the president's trips if average igbo boys go to china almost every month? Sheer hypocrisy at work!

If this is the best argument you could come up with, then I am disappointed. The boys who go to China go there for business. When they do return, their families and dependants feel the impact of their travels.

What is the impact of the president incessant travels on his Dependants (common Nigerians)? Wouldn't it be more economical and effective to use the Nigerian high commision or ambassadors in those countries to sign or form any alliance, especially in the face of our biting economy?

Your argument just doesn't fit. U must not say something.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
@repogirl talking about not all his travels yielding results, its same with our everyday life not everyday we succeed but we keep trying after every failure. He is meeting businessmen whose main language is PROFIT so he tries to get the most beneficial deals but our dire situation makes it necessary to meet everyone no matter how greedy the person might be. About the budget fiasco we all should bury our heads in shame for the kind of men we have in NASS. Yes politics and personal fights lead to this current situation in the legislature but we as citizens should hold our representatives to question should such be stopped from happening again
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by VictorRomanov: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
am not praising him rather am supporting him to do well. They are two different things. Meanwhile how many Igbo boys go to China with twenty-four gun salute and full presidential guard?? No disrespect to all umunne m na agba mbo na mba di iche iche di anya

I respect the guys who go on their own more. Cos they re able to go therr by their determination, hard work and intelligence.

Our president is able to go there by virtue of him being president. He became president not cos he is the smartest Nigerian, but cos his party did a good job at using a bad situation for their benefit. He didn't even engage in a debate during his campaign. Yet he won.

If people were voted for being smart Pat Utomi would have been president
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
VictorRomanov:

I respect the guys who go on their own more. Cos they re able to go therr by their determination, hard work and intelligence.

Our president is able to go there by virtue of him being president. He became president not cos he is the smartest Nigerian, but cos his party did a good job at using a bad situation for their benefit. He didn't even engage in a debate during his campaign. Yet he won.

If people were voted for being smart Pat Utomi would have been president
the president can visit and conduct business with any country in this world even without him been a president. Even the former president did not attend the debate when he won and politically, being smart does not mean granting interviews or making beautiful speeches or even having the best ideas but meeting and knowing the right people at the right time. This is why clinton will win sanders cause the big corprations are with her
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Hemanwel(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
what and how will his sitting back at home help salvage the situation. He has successfully negotiated a deal to build three refinaries, Dangote was able to facilitate a loan of $2B and it is expected that after this meeting, the chinese government will help us with power plants. Will all these not help solve the issues you raised. My people do say that the hungry person brings mouth to be fed (onye aguu na-ewete onu ka enye nri) he will not wait for the Chinese President to come bring him such goodies at home what and how will his sitting back at home help salvage the situation. He has successfully negotiated a deal to build three refinaries, Dangote was able to facilitate a loan of $2B and it is expected that after this meeting, the chinese government will help us with power plants. Will all these not help solve the issues you raised. My people do say that the hungry person brings mouth to be fed (onye aguu na-ewete onu ka enye nri) he will not wait for the Chinese President to come bring him such goodies at home
Oh OK!You are one of those who believe that the solution to the current economic situation in the country; the current hardship; the current power generation disaster; the current fuel scarcity,etc,lies in foreign land?Then,the President should not bother ruling us from Aso Rock.He should start ruling from one foreign country - maybe from China...
You said the President has negotiated to build 3 new refineries, right?So, until those refineries are ready, the fuel scarcity should linger on; until those refineries are ready,Unilag students will not go back to resumption; until the Chinese build the power plant, we will remain in perpetual darkness,etc.Think well before you type,brah!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by bonnez(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:

A dullard post in defence of a dullard President.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hemanwel:
Oh OK!You are one of those who believe that the solution to the current economic situation in the country; the current hardship; the current power generation disaster; the current fuel scarcity,etc,lies in foreign land?Then,the President should not bother ruling us from Aso Rock.He should start ruling from one foreign country - maybe from China...
You said the President has negotiated to build 3 new refineries, right?So, until those refineries are ready, the fuel scarcity should linger on; until those refineries are ready,Unilag students will not go back to resumption; until the Chinese build the power plant, we will remain in perpetual darkness,etc.Think well before you type,brah!
all you said are caused by fuel scarcity and only a refinary will solve them
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by repogirl(f): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
@repogirl you really are intelligent with your arguement. The forex issue goes beyond what we know i for one as an enterprenuer is against devaluation cause i have opportunity to compete with my chinese competitors though they are miles ahead of me cause of power and technology but the cost of imported goods gives me an opportunity to sell and receive complaints on areas i need improve on. You devalue to encourage exports and what do we export as a nation? Only crude oil!!! Should we devalue because the parallel market price of dollar is wide when compared to the official market is there guarantee that the gap will not keep widening? And if it happens officially labor unions will demand increase in salary and already many states can hardly pay the current minimum wage. Talking about the banks making a kill off it, its so with every government policy many will make a kill but the long-term benefits are what she looks at. Believe me banks will collapse should we devalue our currency
You are an entrepreneur? I find that very hard to believe as many entrepreneurs and their businesses are cringing because of the present policies.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
repogirl:
You are an entrepreneur? I find that very hard to believe as many entrepreneurs and their businesses are cringing because of the present policies.
am an electric wielder whose business was threatened by the influx of foreign doors and stuff like that but now i have better opportunity to compete but i have better opportunity cause not everyone can afford such again. One more thing i will need is for government to revitalize that ajeaokuta plant and electricity then by GOD grace i will start export to fellow african nations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC / Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.