Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China (33954 Views)

Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" / Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by ChristStriker(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
This is something many will NEVER experience in their life and next and yet have the audacity to call my president a dullard and i wonder with their smart brain and intelligence why they will never experience such. Ride on my president fools can hang in pains

I don't support calling the president names but it will never be well with you if you did not condemn those calling Jonathan names when he was Nigeria's president.

Say amen. embarassed
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by AntiWailer: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
This is something many will NEVER experience in their life and next and yet have the audacity to call my president a dullard and i wonder with their smart brain and intelligence why they will never experience such. Ride on my president fools can hang in pains

Endorsed with

1,000,000,000,00 Likes

Their parents were there when he came the first time. Now they are grown up and still no where to be found.

Instead of accepting destiny, they are forming supporter's club. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2016
repogirl:
we are asking for results, not experience.
sure the results will come. There's a saying in my place that a madness that has run for seven years will take a medication of seven years to cure (ara noro afo asaa n'aga anuru ya ogwu afo asaa ka o di mma)

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2016
ChristStriker:

I don't support calling the president names but it will never be well with you if you did not condemn those calling Jonathan names when he was Nigeria's president.

Say amen. embarassed
so the issue you have with Mr. President is that the former President was castigated so much. Listen mate Jona came in when the expectations of Nigerians were very high and he failed us. Buhari will get his own in seven fold but the time is not right now. Lets give him all the support he needs now cause if Nigeria becomes great it's for allof us both you and me and our generations to come. Then come 2019 we will open the flood gates of insults if he fails too. He needs to concentrate in governance so he will have no excuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by MizMyColi(f): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2016
joseph1832:
I never knew you're one who believed in miracles? Oh yeah, sorry, you're being sarcastic. grin

How are you missy? Hope nature is treating you right?.

Yes o smiley
Nature has been more than kind sef.

Yeah I was being sarcastic.

Howdy nagrin
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by aalangel(f): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2016
CastedDude:
I don't know wat he went there for...wat u are saying now is what his media team told us...only him knows y he's globetrotting

He's globetrotting because he has the Wandering disease common amongst Fulanis. It's quite "normal" with them. And that you're moving about like that doesn't mean you won't be a prosperous person in life.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by gare(f): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:

Which experience are you talking about ? The endless fuel scacity, no power, no jobs, my friend please kindly wake and ensure this APC led federal government sits up and do all it takes to ensure the suffering in the country is reduced.

The present govt received a country with a viable economy, but turned it around with its useless police's, when this govt took over how much the dollar rate to the Naira, when the government took over how much was a bag of rice and other food stuffs, this kind of experience to my understanding is not what we should be allowed to go thru.

I expect this govt to work on the gains of the previous Administration and improve on it.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
does it stot him from being your president NO!!!! You know what the more you wail the more he gives you more reasons to wail like he's giving you now so be sure you will wail till 2019 atleast cause I know my president will and always disappoint you wailers
hahahahaha ma guy so u wanna take me on right? ok let go; now look at it from this angle; i expected my dullard presidend to properly understand the workings of the system of the type of govt we operate, yet he is ignorant of so many thing. i concur with d fact tha he is trying to clean up d mess of the 16years rule of pdp but you know what? its still d same pdp criminals that buhari is working with. i will wait and pray his promised change to nigerians begin to manifest fast or else we will wail him out of aso villa back to his daura abode.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2016
VictorRomanov:

You that is praising him, have u experienced it? Will u ever experience it? Even if you did, it won't be Cos u praised the president. We re talking of a biting economy, insecurity and all what not. And you re talking of experiencing China. Many Igbo boys go to China and come back almost every month.

How can we move forward with people like you?
am not praising him rather am supporting him to do well. They are two different things. Meanwhile how many Igbo boys go to China with twenty-four gun salute and full presidential guard?? No disrespect to all umunne m na agba mbo na mba di iche iche di anya

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Hemanwel(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
Bros,so the fuel scarcity in the country does not bother you?The drop in power generation does not bother you?The depressing economy does not bother either?The current hardship in the country doesnt move you?So what is paramount to you is to see your care less President being given a royal treatment in another country and shaking hands with world leaders while people are suffering and losing their jobs and entrepreneurs are not being able to go about their businesses due to no power no fuel situation of the country?You can as well suggest he travel to more countries where he has not visited so that you can upload more pic of those treatments,while you keep on languishing in hardship here in the country...How old are you,by the way?
By their comments,you will know people who are still dependent on their parents.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Please which gains are we talking about Have you heard of Saudi Arabia, do you know that currently they have the biggest sorveighn wealth fund of around $700B, biggest arms spender after US, better GDP than most EU countries. They did all those and even more with crude oil and what did we do during that period Share the money
gare:

Which experience are you talking about ? The endless fuel scacity, no power, no jobs, my friend please kindly wake and ensure this APC led federal government sits up and do all it takes to ensure the suffering in the country is reduced.
The present govt received a country with a viable economy, but turned it around with its useless police's, when this govt took over how much the dollar rate to the Naira, when the government took over how much was a bag of rice and other food stuffs, this kind of experience to my understanding is not what we should be allowed to go thru.
I expect this govt to work on the gains of the previous Administration and improve on it.
Please which gains are we talking about Have you heard of Saudi Arabia, do you know that currently they have the biggest sorveighn wealth fund of around $700B, biggest arms spender after US, better GDP than most EU countries. They did all those and even more with crude oil and what did we do during that period Share the money
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2016
gare:

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by oppyworld: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2016
I jst love baba, he us always proud of his attire he can wear it anywhr in d world

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by lathrowinger: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Buhari... I believe in you. May god help you to accomplish your mission. Bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by omenka(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2016
What the hell is Ortom doing there? angry
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by joseph1832(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2016
MizMyColi:

Yes o smiley
Nature has been more than kind sef.

Yeah I was being sarcastic.

Howdy nagrin
I'm doing well, thanks for asking. I seem to be craving something only you, have to give... And I've become intrigued by it.

Would you care to indulge me?
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2016
what and how will his sitting back at home help salvage the situation. He has successfully negotiated a deal to build three refinaries, Dangote was able to facilitate a loan of $2B and it is expected that after this meeting, the chinese government will help us with power plants. Will all these not help solve the issues you raised. My people do say that the hungry person brings mouth to be fed (onye aguu na-ewete onu ka enye nri) he will not wait for the Chinese President to come bring him such goodies at home
Hemanwel:
Bros,so the fuel scarcity in the country does not bother you?The drop in power generation does not bother you?The depressing economy does not bother either?The current hardship in the country doesnt move you?So what is paramount to you is to see your care less President being given a royal treatment in another country and shaking hands with world leaders while people are suffering and losing their jobs and entrepreneurs are not being able to go about their businesses due to no power no fuel situation of the country?You can as well suggest he travel to more countries where he has not visited so that you can upload more pic of those treatments,while you keep on languishing in hardship here in the country...How old are you,by the way?
By their comments,you will know people who are still dependent on their parents.
what and how will his sitting back at home help salvage the situation. He has successfully negotiated a deal to build three refinaries, Dangote was able to facilitate a loan of $2B and it is expected that after this meeting, the chinese government will help us with power plants. Will all these not help solve the issues you raised. My people do say that the hungry person brings mouth to be fed (onye aguu na-ewete onu ka enye nri) he will not wait for the Chinese President to come bring him such goodies at home
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by MizMyColi(f): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm doing well, thanks for asking. I seem to be craving something only you, have to give... And I've become intrigued by it.

Would you care to indulge me?

Is it my cheeksgrin

Okay, talk to me joor.
Quote me on that my book club thread.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Originality007:
goodluck to dem

Like the same guy welcomed Bubu and GEJ or Addonbilivit
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Nicepoker:
where is thy sense son!
I think you are the one that should be asking you such question. I for use a vulgar answer to reply you if not that I know your age not
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by daylay123(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:

take it or leave it, he's a big dullard. the economy has nosedived to an all-time worse and you are here celebrating mediocrity because Buhari went to China. I heard the Chinese are coming to train people like you, while Jonathan used Nigerian engineers for turn around maintenance of refineries. stay there
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by cutekhalifa(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2016
All this charade is because of ordinary $2bil...

Buhari what happened to all those money u seize from previous administration...
Buhari what happened to abacha loot
Buhari u are a dullard,

David Cameron fly commercial to china, secretly with 5entourage and sign a business deal of £56bil
and buhari fly to china with presidential jet and over 100 entourage and manage to get a bail out loan of $2bil... Chinese government is only laughing at him... They are mocking at him... Buhari has portray Nigerians as clueless in the eyes of international community...

Thank God I reject dis fraud from the onset, we are sailing without captain
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2016
repogirl:
we are asking for results, not experience.

Unlike you, I hope the President isn't carried away by all this fake display from smart people who understand how to manipulate small minded people like yourself.
smart people like Saraki who connived with his types to derive the SE railway line that will help open up here more but people like you will support them just to spite my President and I wonder the capacity of your brains
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by ODUBEZE: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2016
CastedDude:
we are talking about the present state of the economy which everybody is suffering from and u are telling me to watch the news....mtschewww...dey ur lane abeg
no mind them! how many ordinary Nigerians have access to these scholarships?
They secure these for their children and to save face they reserve 1% for the poor! only for them to go there and start catering for themselves!
yeye leaders! No transparency!
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by omenka(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3596344_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

That Man up there is my President..

Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Largest Black Nation on Earth, Supreme Leader and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.. His Excellency Sir, General Muhammadu Buhari.

Freshest of the Freshest..

Wailer, Wail now...
That is also my President!

How I wish I could just look in that man's eyes and tell him a few things he needs to know about "himself".

Such an enigma.. smiley
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2016
daylay123:

take it or leave it, he's a big dullard. the economy has nosedived to an all-time worse and you are here celebrating mediocrity because Buhari went to China. I heard the Chinese are coming to train people like you, while Jonathan used Nigerian engineers for turn around maintenance of refineries. stay there
so after he turned around the refinary, did it refine atleast a barrel of crude oil after billions has been expended on it. Do not be deceived nothing was done there but was shut down to enable the subsidy to keep flowing
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Gordieshegz(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2016
VictorRomanov:

You that is praising him, have u experienced it? Will u ever experience it? Even if you did, it won't be Cos u praised the president. We re talking of a biting economy, insecurity and all what not. And you re talking of experiencing China. Many Igbo boys go to China and come back almost every month.

How can we move forward with people like you?

Then why complained about the president's trips if average igbo boys go to china almost every month? Sheer hypocrisy at work!
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by omenka(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
You think he went there for fun? He went for business cause we are in need and should access every help he can get. What will you have him do sit back home and watch things get worse because he wants to please few whose priority is to make sure he fails?
+9000,000,000Likes!!

Trust me, the moment Baba stops making these all important trips to salvage the economy, they'd be the first to shout "he has pakinsons and is incapacitated so he can't even travel to Benin republic. Fayose warned us during the campaigns but we didn't listen".

These guys are incorrigible bigots.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Beeman1(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
Yes o. Wailers/ipod can hang in pain.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by repogirl(f): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
smart people like Saraki who connived with his types to derive the SE railway line that will help open up here more but people like you will support them just to spite my President and I wonder the capacity of your brains
the capacity of my brain is far better than your zombie virus infested half deteriorated brain.

Where did I support whatever fiasco the presidency and Saraki are putting themselves through? Is that the issue we are presently talking about here? Anyway baseless accusations is also a symptom of the zombie virus. You people jump like oversabi frogs into baseless conclusions.

Rubbish.
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
+9000,000,000Likes!!

Trust me, the moment Baba stops making these all important trips to salvage the economy, they'd be the first to shout "he has pakinsons and is incapacitated so he can't even travel to Benin republic. Fayose warned us during the campaigns but we didn't listen".

These guys are incorrigible bigots.
believe me many Nigerians myself inclusive find it hard to believe that the president will have the strenght to prosecute the rigorous works of the office of the president but he does it with a smile. Sadly instead of us to draw on the positives, some decided to wail on their dissappointment. Maybe the saying "OLD SOLDIER NEVER DIE" is true shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Senators Divided Over Saraki’s Successor / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.