Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Guys How Do You Cope? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Cope? (619 Views)

How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. / Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Cope? by Olusharp(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2016
We guys are fond of this,we will follow our fellow guy to visit his female friend getting there,our friend and the female friend will just park somewhere while the other guy will just sit in oblivion..
Re: Guys How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2016
Thats bro-ism for some, its bullsheeet for some.
Re: Guys How Do You Cope? by Bluezy13(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2016
What would you be thinking following a friend to visit his female friend

Why not mind your business and only contribute when courtsey demands since you are not the Camera man
Re: Guys How Do You Cope? by Johnjnr(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Brothers in arm
U watch his back
Re: Guys How Do You Cope? by moyakz(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2016
itz called 'patience' and 'long-suffering'
Re: Guys How Do You Cope? by Cutehector(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2016
And why would I follow my guy to see his babe?
Re: Guys How Do You Cope? by lambros(f): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2016
It's part of the "Brocode".
Re: Guys How Do You Cope? by Free101(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2016
I only follow my dude to see his bae when his bae is appearing with her friend! Man cannot live by standing on the wall na
Re: Guys How Do You Cope? by IamLEGEND1: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2016
because I know say my guy dey only date girls wey sure wella.

As the chick come know watzup,she go allow her hot friends to tag along too. Na there man dey get easy prey.
Re: Guys How Do You Cope? by Olusharp(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2016
Bluezy13:
What would you be thinking following a friend to visit his female friend

Why not mind your business and only contribute when courtsey demands since you are not the Camera man

camera man..i don die
Re: Guys How Do You Cope? by Olusharp(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Johnjnr:
Brothers in arm
U watch his back
why do i have to watch his back,it is not as if it is a criminal offence... well i think you mean i should watch his back for his other female friends abi? *chuckling*
Re: Guys How Do You Cope? by Olusharp(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2016
lambros:
It's part of the "Brocode".
which brocode?
Re: Guys How Do You Cope? by Olusharp(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
because I know say my guy dey only date girls wey sure wella.

As the chick come know watzup,she go allow her hot friends to tag along too. Na there man dey get easy prey.
we think alike...na the reward matter

(1) (Reply)

Some Tricky Lies Women Say To Get Hooked Up! / Why Is It A Big Task To Get A Good Wife in this new world??? / Qualities To Attract A High Calibar Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.