Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians (16763 Views)

God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun / Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill / Apc Senators Fear Take Over Of The Senate By Pdp - Backs Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by bukatyne(f): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2016
purplish:

Here you go - https:///zkyr3NEgkW

The link is not going o! angry
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by mymen(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2016
If I may ask, what exactly do women wants cos last time I checked they were already enjoying all these things.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by MathsChic(f): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2016
PureWays:
Really!!!! Chauvinistic trappings?
If you don't mind my dear:
In just a sentence, simply state what the women want to achieve with the bill.

What do you want?
That gender equality is still a discussion in Nigeria is overwhelming disappointing. Though it may seem unobvious, the equality of the sexes is one of the bars representative of an advanced, progressive society.

3 Likes

Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by drnoel: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2016
LocalChamp:
Senators fear Gender Equality Bill will turn women to prostitutes, lesbians –Senator Abaribe

April 13, 2016 Samuel Ogundipe

The senator representing Abia South Senatorial District, Eyinnaya Abaribe, has said the Senate rejected the Gender Equal Opportunities Bill because some lawmakers feared the legislation could give women unfettered freedom to engage in immoral activities.

Mr. Abaribe said many senators expressed deep concerns over the blanket freedom the bill would give women because many of them would ignore their immediate responsibilities and turn to prostitutes and homosexuals, urging the proponents of the bill to find a way of replacing some of its languages.

Mr. Abaribe spoke during a forum on political rights of women in Nigeria organised by the Civil Resource Development and Documentation Centre (CIRDDOC) on Wednesday in Abuja.

“The bill was defeated at the second reading when its details were highlighted to the senators,” Mr. Abaribe said. “Some lawmakers started expressing deep worries about some parts of the bill that they think could give women too much freedom and lead them to prostitution, lesbianism and other social vices.”
Mr. Abaribe called on all those championing the bill to make efforts at modifying some aspects of it in order to make it acceptable to all lawmakers for passage.
“The reason why we’re here is that we think that we should be able to restrategise, we should be able to look at the bill again and see those contentious areas we may need to modify. We should be able to find those critical constituencies within the senate that we must have to address.

“We should be able to look at the narrative of the bill and how it is being presented to the public and change that narrative and make it a positive narrative.
“For example, the bill is not a north versus south bill. The bill is not a Christian versus Muslim bill. The bill is not a male versus female bill. The bill simply seeks to extend to every Nigerian all the rights that are they should enjoy. And if women by virtue of our culture, by virtue of our historic antecedents are being behind, then we need to also drag them into the economy by giving them every right that they can use to be productive members of the society and that is all that we’re trying to do.
“It has been rejected but we’re talking to the senators who are supporting the bill to know how we could move forward. It’s not easy to say the bill can pass tomorrow, but we will continue to plead with other members for their support on this bill.
Mr. Abaribe, who is a member of the Senate Constitutional Review Committee, also said the bill may need to be incorporated into the Constitution as part of the ongoing constitutional amendment process in the National Assembly.
“Since we’re doing constitutional review, I will advise that we find a way of putting this bill directly into the Constitution because if we just make it as part of electoral law, it could be challenged at the courts and get struck down.”
The bill, which has continued to stoke widespread emotions amongst women, was introduced by Senator Biodun Olujimi and it aimed to achieve, among other purposes, equal access to education, strengthening of the laws on violence against Women, ending abduction of girls, sustenance and promotion of entrepreneurship opportunities, gender mainstreaming and gender equality, as well as female participation in governance.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/201751-senators-fear-gender-equality-bill-will-turn-women-to-prostitutes-lesbians-senator-abaribe.html

Of all the most silly excuse ever given in this world. This can only happen when our senators and law makers are illiterates more ignorant that the people they are supposedly making laws for.

1 Like

Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by PureWays(m): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2016
MathsChic:

That gender equality is still a discussion in Nigeria is overwhelming disappointing. Though it may seem unobvious, the equality of the sexes is one of the bars representative of an advanced, progressive society.
There isn't any proof of that..

You haven't answered my question miss.

What do they stand to gain in their struggle for gender equality that they aren't already?

2 Likes

Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by Marley01(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2016
There should be a bill to legalize marijuana instead of this..

2 Likes

Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by purplish(f): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2016
PureWays:
Which discrimination in education are you talking about?
Last time I checked, Nigerian woman are given every right to go to school..

There are many companies that prefers female workers to male so the issue of economic rights is invalid..

I think women don't want to fight for opportunities like the men do, this struggle is to promote female nepotism and superiority..

All what the bill seeks has already been given, all what the women need it to "go take it".

2 in every 3 out of school Nigerian children are GIRLS, because when poverty grinds, families find it "better" to hold girls back and let boys go to school. The drop out rate of adolescent girls from secondary school due to poverty, child marriage, forced pregnancies, lack of menstrual hygiene facilities etc. is 5 TIMES that of boys.

Do you know that in IT/STEM (Science Engineering and Maths) industries, women are discriminated against and passed up for promotion opportunities year after year due to gender-related bias? Have you reviewed the statistics from the World Economic Forum about Africa losing billions of dollars every year due to gender gap in the work place, especially since most women earn far less than their equally competent male colleagues? Have you bothered to take time out to listen to woes of women in the work place, where their professional skills will never be enough for their bosses and they face silent and agonizing pain, proving themselves in bed or opting to lose their jobs?

Knowledge is power. Let us always strive to attain balanced and fair perspectives.
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by DerMeister: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Bull-sh.it from a bull-sh.it senator!

1 Like

Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
amokeme:
can someone please explain what the bold means to me Cause I don't seem to get it.

If everything mentioned there are what the bill is to achieve, then I think the "Gender equality" title they are giving it is wrong. It should be, Equal rights and elimination of violence against the female gender" which is totally different from Gender equality. People tend to mix the two which is why this battle is a lost one already.

Once it doesn't contain the part where women get to take half of your shít after a divorce, I'm all for it.
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by kraftykc(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
onoja12:
first he has a right to concur,second what makes you think he doesn't know what he is talking about,lastly have you read the bill the woman presented,you are relying on the title.after reading that bill i new right away that woman didn't prepare that bill,it was given to her,the bill is out to bring in lesbianism though the back door,no story about it. but like most things the white do thinking we are stupid, they thought our women would line up on the street and start a riot if the bill wasn't passed.But God has always made sure that they never succeed,please look for the bill and read it.if i find it on my system i would put it up

Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by King44(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dollyak:
Gender equality turning women to lesbian. Word fail me. Just when I thought the senators couldn't sink lower they have just achieved that. The average women in Nigeria are too stupid to fight for what is right so why bother?
I dislike many Nigerian politicians but on this case they are on point in fact dis is d first time they are making sense cos out of ten girls u will surely find four who is already in olosho business while out of the remaining six five or four of them have tendency to become prostitute it's a fact I
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by iykedare(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
purplish:

2 in every 3 out of school Nigerian children are GIRLS, because when poverty grinds, families find it "better" to hold girls back and let boys go to school. The drop out rate of adolescent girls from secondary school due to poverty, child marriage, forced pregnancies, lack of menstrual hygiene facilities etc. is 5 TIMES that of boys.

Where does that happen in this era? If at all it happens,any parent would prefer to send a child (to school) they feel has better of chance success. I am sure you will do same.

, especially since most women earn far less than their equally competent male colleagues? Have you bothered to take time out to listen to woes of women in the work place, where their professional skills will never be enough for their bosses and they face silent and agonizing pain, proving themselves in bed or opting to lose their jobs?

[/quote]
Common,be truthful. No one discriminate against women in the workplace if they are up to the task required of them. Infact,their inadequacies are overlooked. Finally,women are not paid less than men IF THEY perform like the men do.

Please stop all these your conspiracies.....
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by DedeNkem: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
How is this going to turn women into prostitutes and homosexuals?;

The bill, which has continued to stoke widespread emotions amongst women, was introduced by Senator Biodun Olujimi and it aimed to achieve, among other purposes, equal access to education, strengthening of the laws on violence against Women, ending abduction of girls, sustenance and promotion of entrepreneurship opportunities, gender mainstreaming and gender equality, as well as female participation in governance.

It seems most Nigerian senators are bunch of illiterates who still think we're in 1816!

Only an illiterate thinks homosexuality is something one could learn. As if heterosexuals also somehow learned to be straight! Homosexuals were born that way, they didn't choose or learn to be gays or lesbians!

Men and women should has equal right. That's what equality means, nothing more! A woman is not a sub-human or a second class human!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by theEYe21(f): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
What is gender equality? I won't vote for gender equality, so boring! But I would definitely vote for Matriarchy cheesy grin
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by fulanigirl(f): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
They never fail to show the world how stupid they can be
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by theEYe21(f): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
No matter what happens in society. Life is always more favourable to women than men, that's why nature is called MOTHERnature not FATHERnature. Life is a Bitch! grin grin grin
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by theEYe21(f): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
theEYe21:
No matter what happens in society. Life is always more favourable to women than men, that's why nature is called MOTHERnature not FATHERnature. Life is a Biaatch grin grin grin
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by cococandy(f): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
adexsimply:
I've never seen or heard of a sillier excuse all my life. Statements like this should only be expected from a group of people with below-average intelligence.
exactly
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by ledaman: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
It a shame that our senators don't even understand what Gender Equality means! Liberating people irrespective of their status, colour, race from being oppressed, traumatized !
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by orisa37: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Abaribe argued this from ethnic point of view. Were women not there during the debate? The bill should be brought back and passed in to law. Nigerian women know nothing about lesbian ism and can never prostitute unless driven by poverty and wicked men. The bill, when passed will be good for girls education and for national pride. What a Brute and a bushman the man from Abia is!!!!
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by Sistem007(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Chanchit:
I'm even hoping they pass that bill, all I have to do is remind any girl/lady that wants to bill me that we are equal before the law.

Gender equality is a mind set, some ladies believe they are equal to a man while many believe they would never be equal, if you like pass the bill 10x.

It's not a mindset...it starts from the kind of training handed down by the parents of the child. If a parents trains up his female ward with the consciousness that she is equal to her brothers in all ramification then she grows up with such a mentality but if the parent teacher her that she has to be humble and respectful (grooming her towards being a better wife and mother) then she will as well grow up knowing she can rub shoulders with her husband.
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
amokeme:
can someone please explain what the bold means to me Cause I don't seem to get it.

If everything mentioned there are what the bill is to achieve, then I think the "Gender equality" title they are giving it is wrong. It should be, Equal rights and elimination of violence against the female gender" which is totally different from Gender equality. People tend to mix the two which is why this battle is a lost one already.
You saw what I'm seing
"Gender equality" i think the bolded simply means that i can hit a woman, if i have to carry a bag of cement, same is applicable to a woman..
Plz they should call it equity bill.

1 Like

Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by onoja12: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
which fight are you speaking of,you mean the fight to take us into satanism like the west.is rape not a crime in Nigerian law?i think you are confused,from your statement it is clear that you haven't read the bill,you are equally relying on the title,i pray i get it to put it up but i expected it to be all over the media but conveniently no media outlet has put it up because they all know what is in it .i must look for it

kraftykc:

That God you quote so well is watching you in IMAX 3D. Which bill did you read and where did you read it? Give us concrete details contained inside and shame the devil or remain exposed as a liar.

This is a fight to bring Nigeria into the light, but people like you seem to love the darkness we are in where girls as young as 4 are habitually raped and abused, where we are yet to see females physicists in laboratories because men are having a field day with it.

Don't quote God, he isn't with you in this one.
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by bajirao(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
women and this equality bullsh1t despite having an advantage in all facets of life they still want to complain what does a man do that a woman can't do in this age they don't need any bill to affirm that what they want is to dominate men like their counterparts in the western world.
Women are control freaks they have always been like that give them more power and they will be the ones making decision and the worst thing that can happen to any society is to have women controlling and making the decisions for them rationale do not come into a woman's thought they make decisions based on their whims and emotions hard fact but its the truth .
Say no to gender equality maintain the status quo men the chest beaters women the behind the scenes controllers grin

2 Likes

Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by djjosh(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
adexsimply:
I've never seen or heard of a sillier excuse all my life. Statements like this should only be expected from a group of people with below-average intelligence.
sometimes u av to read n tink deep into wt is said...#jus do dat n c.

1 Like

Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by lastpage: 4:03am On Apr 15, 2016
kraftykc:

That God you quote so well is watching you in IMAX 3D. Which bill did you read and where did you read it? Give us concrete details contained inside and shame the devil or remain exposed as a liar.

This is a fight to bring Nigeria into the light, but people like you seem to love the darkness we are in where girls as young as 4 are habitually raped and abused, where we are yet to see females physicists in laboratories because men are having a field day with it.

Don't quote God, he isn't with you in this one.

I think you should "Do as you Preach"!
Where is your "data" that says there are no Female physicist in laboratories?

I for one can tell you that as a Graduate of the prestigious UNILAG..... when it was really the "best amongst equals", once had a school-lady back then who was a Physics-Electronics major! And she was not he only one in that Class. She's married now otherwise l would have given you her maiden name right here because she is a top researcher right now..... in upper atmospheric physics at one of our top institutions.

As a matter of fact, go to the Faculty of Science of most Universities/Polytechnics and see for yourself.... how women are graduates of traditionally male courses - Engineering, Mathematics, Computer, e.t.c.

Women who value what it is to be a woman, dont need any law to make them "equal to any man".... because they know they are equal and can even surpass some men!Do you think women like Iweala, Madam BBOG, Senators like Remi Tinubu, Oduah, e.t.c, need a Gender Law, to reach where they are today?
Its only the Greedy, Aggressively-oppressive and feminazi, men-hating women who want a law they can use in terrorising their husbands and other men.

An they should stop using the "GIRL-CHILD" to achieve their wicked designs.
There is no problem that our Girl-children face, that their counterpart BOY-Children dont face. We cant make laws to empower one while leaving the other..... even at that, it has nothing to do with "WOMEN/GENDER".
Its a human right issue.
NO TO ANY "HATE-BILL" COINED AS GENDER-BILL, THAT WILL MAKE WOMEN TERRORISE NIGERIAN MEN.

Lastpage!
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by lastpage: 4:07am On Apr 15, 2016
bukatyne:

I very much agree with you.

The Senators are jokers except they are subtly telling us that men are prostitutes and homosexuals.

That particular Senator, like most of them, are nonentities!
How can a sane person say Gender Bill would make women Prostitutes and Lesbians?

Just think about it for a minute: Even in countries where such Laws have been passed, dont they still have Prostitutes and Lesbians there, in even larger numbers?

That Senator is just trying to make himself appear relevant.

Lastpage!
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by lastpage: 4:13am On Apr 15, 2016
Onegai:

That is why I encourage women "don't support your husband financially if he is not supporting you domestically". When it is time to share bills or run away and abandon their children, women are equal to the task. When it is time to give women a chance to make decisions, women are inferior. Almost half of them on this thread were brought up by their mothers, women who could not get fulltime work due to the fact that she had small kids and no helper, women who could not get any support from any organisation and had to send them to do houseboy with someone else. They will be screaming at every rape case reported on NL frontpage and ignore the fact that almost none of those cases will even go to trial, talk-less of convict the attacker (who will then locate their sister to rape). Yet they are making noise loudly.

You seem like a smart girl. Please marry the most un-Nigerian man you can find. Or better yet, marry a foreigner. So that when you are talking Science to him, his ego won't be smarting that he doesn't know half of what you know and he won't start looking for ways to deal with you because of that.

As usual, women like you pander to sentiments .. Its a woman that gave birth to you, they will molest your sister, et.c.!

Tell us exactly, how this Bill will prevent R@pe, how it will cure it, how it will convict the attacker......

.... in a way that the current LAWS of the Constitution of this country, dont already cater for.

Go-on, educate us, Mrs "marry Oyinbo"!
The day Oyinbo now pack you and the kids in the house, set-fire to all of you together, they will blame "insanity"!
Another black woman bites the dust! E plenty for America, go figure.
undecided undecided

I say "we have enough Laws already, what we need is stricter enforcement of such Laws, be it for R@pe, Robbery, Kidnapping, e.t.c.
Or maybe we need another "Gender Bill" to stop Kidnapping, another one to stop Bank robbery, even another Gender Bill to make fuel available! grin grin

gender Koo, gender nii.

Lastpage!
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by lastpage: 4:24am On Apr 15, 2016
purplish:

Do you know that in IT/STEM (Science Engineering and Maths) industries, women are discriminated against and passed up for promotion opportunities year after year due to gender-related bias? Have you reviewed the statistics from the World Economic Forum about Africa losing billions of dollars every year due to gender gap in the work place, especially since most women earn far less than their equally competent male colleagues? Have you bothered to take time out to listen to woes of women in the work place, where their professional skills will never be enough for their bosses and they face silent and agonizing pain, proving themselves in bed or opting to lose their jobs?

Knowledge is power. Let us always strive to attain balanced and fair perspectives.

LIES! Made-Up LIES!

The M.D/CEO and Departmental Head of the first Bank l worked for, in my life..... are Women!
Head of HR is also a Woman.

These women did not get to those positions using some "gender-leverage".
They were brilliant and up to the task.... so l call them "My Oga", in the office
. undecided undecided

In actually fact, Women get to pass easy on so many things, because we see them as the 'weaker vessel".
We stand-up for a woman to seat, in a Bus..... but you hardly see a woman vacate a sit for a man of her age.

If a Man slaps a woman in public, most people (male and female) would instantly take the side of the Woman and fight the man, without even bothering to ask question about what transpired.
Reverse the situation and you will see that most people will "cut the woman slack" and start question the man or even saying "the man must have provoked her"..... for her to assault him! shocked shocked undecided

This is an example of how women are treated in the Nigerian society.

In the Western world, take a woman to a Restaurant and she would insist on taking the Bill, after the Meal.
Same thing happens when you share a taxi, Women feel very confident to bring out their purse and pay the fare.
Come to Nigeria, our Nigerian women will tell you, "You are not a man, if you expect her to pay any Bill in a Restaurant or taxi fare!
grin grin

You see why we cant copy-copy White people wholesale?
You cant pick and chose, when you want to become a WOMAN. Its called GREED.

Lastpage!
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by lastpage: 4:29am On Apr 15, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Once it doesn't contain the part where women get to take half of your shít after a divorce, I'm all for it.

You should know women are very cunning and smarter than men, when it comes to such "surreptitiousness".
They already know where they are going..... they just need to "creep along" so that the Men wont notice ....and it will do them like "magic", at the end of the day!
Go and ask the White Menfolks.
undecided undecided

Have you never seen a woman, do "bad" to her Man, turn around, blame the man for it and "seal it" by shedding Crocodile tears? shocked shocked

Women? fear them o! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by ideykwum: 5:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Onegai:

That is why I encourage women "don't support your husband financially if he is not supporting you domestically". When it is time to share bills or run away and abandon their children, women are equal to the task. When it is time to give women a chance to make decisions, women are inferior. Almost half of them on this thread were brought up by their mothers, women who could not get fulltime work due to the fact that she had small kids and no helper, women who could not get any support from any organisation and had to send them to do houseboy with someone else. They will be screaming at every rape case reported on NL frontpage and ignore the fact that almost none of those cases will even go to trial, talk-less of convict the attacker (who will then locate their sister to rape). Yet they are making noise loudly.

You seem like a smart girl. Please marry the most un-Nigerian man you can find. Or better yet, marry a foreigner. So that when you are talking Science to him, his ego won't be smarting that he doesn't know half of what you know and he won't start looking for ways to deal with you because of that.

I think you are somewhat paranoid over this issue. I agree that in certain aspects, many women do not get the same advantage as men... However, hasty generalization and extreme sentiments would not remedy it. The issue, in my opinion shouldn't be Gender Equality, rather the bill should seek to address certain areas that need urgent legislation like rape, marriage and burial laws etc

Largely, a woman can compete effectively with a man in Nigeria if she overcomes the victim mentality and shows her natural excellence. I know many such women.
Re: Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians by tevinsolt: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2016
Damn, Nigeria is fvcked!! so Fvcked it'll take centuries to recover, there are so many borderline rretards roaming everywhere in that jungle called a country.
It pains me to see all these bad news everytime cuz I care so much for the progress of that country, God why are there so many mentally disabled people in Nigeria why?!!
I dare one of you sexist, chauvinistic pig to quote me, I will make you question the worth and value of your asss life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today / Senator Sani Musa: Call Them Terrorists Not Bandits / 11 Lawyers Battle For Igboho’s Bail, As More Charges Are Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.