Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station (19397 Views)

Is NNPC Hoarding Fuel Also? / Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba / NNPC Mega Stations Increase Fuel Price By N4/litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by emmyblackky(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2016
SleekMallam:
Tell that to the kids! Buhari an overnight non respecter of corruption? He was live and direct when ameachi flew in billions of dollars and bribing delegates on his behalf. Did he even ask ameachi the source? Fashola and tinubu Lagos history nko? Round tripping? padded budget nko? Aisha buhari the largest BDC nko? You should learn to stop whatever it is you smoke that clouds your ability to see reality.
you hit it hard man. truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by columbus007(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Actually things were bad. We had scarcity every year of GEJ's regime. And part of the reason for the current scarcity is GEJ's failure to pay many marketers during the last year of his regime....meaning many of them had to take heavy loans from banks to import ....which they still owe...and which the current govt is struggling to pay thanks to the low revenues now from oil.

And there is a sense in which GEJ used high revenues from oil during his time in office to paper the cracks in the fuel industry in Nigeria.Instead of improving the refineries properly, and at the same time building the three refineries promised in 2010...for which a MOU was signed in 2012...and then nothing happened....we got promises on paper and massive importation. What we have now is left over business from the PDP.

What we need now,of course,is removal of subsidy, and eventually we actually have to build refineries.
bros how far,abeg how much you collect from lie mohammed? undecided
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by chamberlin1(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2016
obajoey:
but banks have not started closing before their usual closing time now, network operators have not started sending messages to people that there wont be newtwork tomorrow due to fuel issue. And you said this is worst?
Hence this present government has cast a spell on its citizens, or its citizens are just too afraid to occupy the streets as they did to gej
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by diegwu01: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2016
SleekMallam:

Even a zoo with dogs and baboons enjoy better animal living conditions than these.
Have you lived with them?
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by SleekMallam: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2016
diegwu01:
Have you lived with them?
You should ask buhari their patron.
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Teeminjin(f): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2016
SleekMallam:

God is angry with Buhari! inshaAllah, Nigerians will start feeling change once buhari is disgraced out from office. He deceived Nigerians with high hopes.

smh must u curse... God would be angry with u too.amen . yeye dey smell
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2016
columbus007:
bros how far,abeg how much you collect from lie mohammed? undecided

Do you have anything to contribute to the discussion at hand?
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2016
Reference:

You just can't get out of first gear. After one year in office wouldn't it surprise you now that there are no working plans to build any refinery, that the existing ones are not working properly and that the subsidy issue is not resolved whether to be or not to be. I am talking about a year without direction thoughtless of action. All we are being fed with are historicals. If it was that easy, wither?

And you are being unfair to me.

If you read the thread....you would have seen where I talk about solutions.

And anyway....the person I was responding to was the one who started the historical talk.I jsut corrected him. To take that as excusing PMB...is quite frankly wrong.
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by SleekMallam: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Teeminjin:

smh must u curse... God would be angry with u too.amen . yeye dey smell
The REAL yeye is inside your pant smelling. Now, scram!
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by davo3286: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Ojukwufrank:
[s][/s]

Go and disgrace him out of office nah, ranting online cant change anything.

It won't change anything but why e pain you??
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Teeminjin(f): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2016
SleekMallam:
The REAL yeye is inside your pant smelling. Now, scram!
smh.. men don't insult..get a life
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by obajoey(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Bros forget about all these SE, SW, SS, NE stuff, this is an issue that affects all. I am not saying the present situation of the economy is palatable,but for you to move forward in life, you have to break out from your past despite the fact that it still hurts you. This is what the present administration is trying to do. I am not a fan of buhari or our former gentle presido.
And on the bolded, this is what I have to say, 'evil will only prevail in the land when good men decide to do nothing when they can do something'
He may not have embezzled money, but he allowed it just like a free-market operations in economics where anyone can trade without any restrictions.
buchilino:

SO UNTIL DAT HAPPENS, THINGS R STILL MANAGEABLE?. NOW I NO Y MOST SE PPLE DESPISES MOST SW PPLE. EVEN WEN ITS SO OBVIOUS DAT D SCARCITY IS WORST UNDER PMB. MOST OF THEM (SW) WILL STILL B DEFENDING HIM. SO SAD. 4 UR INFO I WANT GEJ 2 BE IF THERE IS EVIDENCE PROVING HE EMBEZZLED MONEY. I SUPPORT NO ONE BUT STAND ON TRUE JUSTICE
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by tuniski: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2016
obajoey:
but banks have not started closing before their usual closing time now, network operators have not started sending messages to people that there wont be network tomorrow due to fuel issue. And you said this is worst?
So suffering is ok under buhari once u can rationalize it abi? U are one reason we will remain moribund as a nation. Buhari is a disaster.
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Is it bad for men realize their mistake and turn to God for help? How on earth would you call that deception? undecided undecided undecided Endeavour to be of positive influence in this forum and contribute your part to ensure this country is rebuilt correctly.

Don't fight my contributions and opinions....appreciate it or contribute yours.....This my right undecided undecided undecided

EasternLeopard:

Keep deceiving yourself by turning the bible upside down

Did you consult Jesus Christ before voting.?
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by thesicilian: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2016
toprealman:
we've seen Goodluck Jonathan ( the guy mumu sha), now we have Mr Smart Lucky.... good for you!
Its the situation we find ourselves, a sad, sad situation that has made one count buying a common product at over 200% the normal price as ''lucky''
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by thesicilian: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
What will I count myself, that I have 2 filling station managers delivering to my house at normal rates when I give them a call ?
Count yourself a Senator! grin
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by thesicilian: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Was on my way home to see the parents...and stopped briefly at a fuel station that was selling at N140 a month ago..and had six cars there. Did not buy from there...but the next day...I bought from an NNPC station in the same town at N86.50 after queuing for one and a half hours.

You took a risk there, but then seeing the outcome was excellent, I'll say it was a smart move
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by toprealman: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2016
thesicilian:

Its the situation we find ourselves, a sad, sad situation that has made one count buying a common product at over 200% the normal price as ''lucky''
Very pathetic! Come 2019, the youths this country will be offering Nigerians a better alternative.... details to follow later!
#NaijaYouthsArise
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by thesicilian: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2016
toprealman:
Very pathetic! Come 2019, the youths this country will be offering Nigerians a better alternative.... details to follow later!
#NaijaYouthsArise
Great!
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Pavore9: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2016
mrjojo:
bro, I love ur blog, the Kenya 1, can you pls update more, pls, and let me knw wen u do. Thanks
Ok. l will mention when l do.
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2016
obajoey:
but banks have not started closing before their usual closing time now, network operators have not started sending messages to people that there wont be network tomorrow due to fuel issue. And you said this is worst?
Thank you for replying the uninformed. Maybe the dude was in cote d'ivoire then.
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by banio: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2016
uduak2016:
Scarcity wasn't this bad under GEJ. We have suffered under this government!

GEJ paid subsidy for the masses. But in this APC regime, the masses subsidise fuel and jet fuel for PMB endless travels
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by buchilino(m): 6:50am On Apr 15, 2016
excomarow:

KILL them ALL.
DAMN RIGHT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

While The President Was Away / Vessel Traffic At Calabar Port Increases By 40% / APC To Ekweremadu: Retract Your Letter To UN, EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.