Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,860 members, 7,824,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Let's Make A Story - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let's Make A Story (12655 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2009
the sight of her natural body striding through the hallway enroute to the kitchen brought out a fulfilling smile of Akin, Never have i been so happy, so free, so uninhibited; is this what true luv really is, Long may ths continue, his thoughts interrupted by C/girl's tender voice, maple syrup or honey she asked? huh? akin replied with a smile on his face. Awwww did you not hear me the 1st time round u naught boy she said as she pounced on akin. I said which do u prefer maple syrup or honey? Well i'll have u 1st then i'll decide which one
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2009
I brought the maple syrup just in case she said. Just in case of what Akin asked with a look that only a starving man could give to a piece of bread. Just in case I might need it for ummmm-just lay back Countrygrl said to him. With a slight push from her, he obeyed. As she started to pour the syrup he notice that it was warm. It ran down in places that he hoped she would
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2009
i have an idea she said, you eat my pancakes and I'll have ur "sausage with my maple" deal? sounds good to me akin replied with the biggest grin ever!
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
As they began to devour each other there was a knock at the door.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
who cud that be? akin wondered? are u expecting any guests she asked? no maybe its Gloria my housekeeper akin replied as he scramled though the pile of clothes
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2009
You have a house keeper she asked. Oh um yeah Akin replied. I forgot she was coming this morning. But when he went to open the door it was not the house keeper, it was Nadirah. What the hell are you doing here Akin asked with a low but angry voice. I was thinking about what I said and I am not sure if I want us to go our separate ways Nadirah said. What? Akin asked. I can't believe you are at my door talking this nonsense. I called and called and no answer, so how--and before he could finish she asked to come in. Hell no, he replied I will call you later. Is this how you treat women Nadirah asked. You keep them on the stairs she said. I'm tired and sleepy so you are gonna have to go he said. How many pancakes do you want a voice from inside asked. Oh, you got company Nadirah asked. Yeah, I do Akin replied and they start to argue in their native tongue.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2009
C'girl soon appears donning akin's NY knick jersey, is everything ok she asked? And who the **ll are you? an angry Nadirah asked. Oh am C'girl, Akin's girl, oh did he tell u he already has a girl? Nadirah replied; a confused akin could only stare in both shame and utter disbelief at the cross-fire between the two ladies, with syrup now dripping off his white house coat, his exploits became very obvious to nadirah. Enough, I said enough, akin shouted, nadirah is the ex- i told u about, unfortunately she's trying to make life difficult for me by creating a scene, akin added. Now that you've seen that i have moved on from you nadirah can you now leave! akin said pointing to the door. How can you move on, we only split up 3 weeks ago after 4 yrs together? a now sober nadirah asked? I think i better leave, an embarrased C'girl said as she turns to the room to get her clothes. Now you're not going anywhere akin ordered,
Re: Let's Make A Story by stevedslek(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2009
Sorry folks 4 barging in bt i tot a little 'ruffness' wont hurt. HERE GOES: But c'girl ignored his words, instead she began picking up and wearing her clothes scattered all over akin's house while hot tears of regret and self loathing coursed down her face despite her best efforts to hold it in. Akin rushed after her to beg her stay. She was past hearing. Nadirah who still stood by the open door looked on with pleasurable amusement. As c'girl finished wearing her clothes and was making for the door, akin who was still seriously pleading with her to wait and explain suddenly made a lunge to hug her, she violently pushed him away sobbing. But the force with which she pushed was much; she was thrown back, lost her stamina and fell. Her head hit the edge of a furniture piece as she fell. She laid still, her face held d last vestiges of pain while her eyes remained open, staring eerily into space. C'girl was dead,
Re: Let's Make A Story by pinkylady1(f): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2009
ah
C' girl is not supposed to die now,

there will be no more thrilin in the story sad sad sad
Re: Let's Make A Story by Krayola2(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2009
hahah (poor country girl. . .at least she got a good fukc!!). . .this story no fit die. . . we have to keep going. . .by hook or by crook  tongue

stevedslek:

Sorry folks 4 barging in bt i tot a little 'ruffness' wont hurt. HERE GOES: But c'girl ignored his words, instead she began picking up and wearing her clothes scattered all over akin's house while hot tears of regret and self loathing coursed down her face despite her best efforts to hold it in. Akin rushed after her to beg her stay. She was past hearing. Nadirah who still stood by the open door looked on with pleasurable amusement. As c'girl finished wearing her clothes and was making for the door, akin who was still seriously pleading with her to wait and explain suddenly made a lunge to hug her, she violently pushed him away sobbing. But the force with which she pushed was much; she was thrown back, lost her stamina and fell. Her head hit the edge of a furniture piece as she fell. She laid still, her face held d last vestiges of pain while her eyes remained open, staring eerily into space. C'girl was dead,

Countrygirl stared at her own lifeless body. She tried to touch it but her hands just went through the floor. She couldn't believe it. Akin was trying to revive her, and his ex was on the phone with 911. It looked like a scene from the movie "Ghost". It was surreal. She stood in shock, not knowing if to cry, be afraid, or even horrified. She had no idea what was going on and couldn't figure out what she was supposed to do. She watched as tears rolled down Akin's face. . .he was a total mess. The paramedics showed up and immediately ushered Akin and his ex out of the room.

Countrygirl immediately thought about Aremu, her son. She broke down in tears. . .she didn't even get to say goodbye. What was going to become of him. . .her eyes lit up as she remembered the inheritance that would be his when he turned 18. She also had life insurance. . . .The only person that knew about this was her ex-husbands sister, and his lawyer, and they couldn't be trusted. . .She also remember she had mentioned it to her lawyer some months back. Her son's future was at stake. . .what was she to do? why was she still here? . . . .
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2009
As the doctors tried tiresly to revive her nothing was working. And just as they were about to pronounce her dead, she looked over at Akin. I love her, I love her, I love her is what his lips were saying. Why do she have to go, whyyyyyyyy he scream out. He ran over to her body on the floor-please don't die I love you, I love he said. Sir, you're gonna have to go into the next room, the EMT worker explain to him. At, that moment so one yelled clear and gave Countrygrl another shock. We got a pulse, we got a pulse one of the workers yell. Let's get her out of here. As Akin hurry to put on close to go to the hospital he gave Nadirah a look that could have made Summer turn cold instantly. Get the Bleep out of my house Akin said. But Aki-before she could finish he had the phone in his hand I will call the cops if you don't leave my property. Nadirah pick up her purse and slowly walked out. As Akin was leaving Nadirah scream I love you. Get a life Akin yelled out. At the hospital he told the nurse they just brought his wife in with head trauma. OK she is stable said the doctors, but she is sleeping. As Akin walked inside of the room and saw C-grl laying there-he broke down into tears. He grab her hands and said what have I done. I have never felt this way about a woman so fast before Akin said while holding her hand. What are you doing here a soft voice asked. Akin turn to the door but there was no one. What are you doing here the voice said again, as he turned around he notice that it was C-grl talking. I-I- I followed the ambulance her. Where is your girl friend she asked. I am sitting next to her Akin said. What happen, did you push me she asked. At that moment Akin began to cry again, no, no ,no you were about to walk out of my life and I tried to stop you and you push me. I am sorry so sorry.
Re: Let's Make A Story by Krayola2(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2009
"I just had a near death experience, and i have to say it was pretty cool shit". . she said as she tried to laugh then realized exactly how much pain she was in. ,  "oww, my head hurts really bad. . what did the doctors say, have they spoken to u?" she asked
Re: Let's Make A Story by iniguy(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2009
No not yet he replied. How are you feeling now,he asked anxiously examining her with the dedication of a medical doctor. I was scared to death, he confessed. I just want to let you know that you are the love of my life. I'm sorry about that scene, Nadirah is just a bad loser.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2009
I had a weird experience just now, i saw myself in a very dtrange place with lots of people in white gowns, rejoicing as i tried to join in I was told by the guards that I cant go in as its noit yet my time. I cried as i wanted to enjoy what the people had, he soon led me through another door and lo here I am, C'girl said. Could that be paradise? She asked; no paradise is here in my arms my love,
Re: Let's Make A Story by prince82(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
and behold was a prince grin grin
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2009
And now that you are back in my arms, i'll never let you go; akin added as he bursts into his rendition of Michael Bolton's "Now That I've found you"

Now that I've found you
I don't know how I lived without you
I don't know how I survived without your love
Now that I've found you
I only know I'd be lost without you
I found the love
That I'll never find again
'Cause all I ever needed
And all I ever wanted
Has come true
I found it all now that I've found you
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Let's Make A Story by Krayola2(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
hahahaha  . . . cheese

"aaawww. . . thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me" . . .he finished singing and smiled at her. . .they both just gazed into each others eyes for about half a minute in total silence. . "so, what next?"" she asked
Re: Let's Make A Story by SisiJinx: 1:01am On Aug 11, 2009
"What next? Are you sure you wanna know?" He asks with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Of course I do" she replies and sidles closer to him. "Tell me" she whispers in his ears.

He looks down at her and his smile grows wider. "Come with me" and without giving her a chance to respond, he pulls her to the the master bedroom. "Close your eyes" he tells her and she obeys.

She hears the door opens and feels his hands behind her back as he leads her into the bedroom. "No peeking" he says.

"No peeking" she replies giggling.

"Good"

"This better be good coz I hate closing my eyes for surprises"

"Oh trust me, it is" he answers and kisses her on the lips "Okay open your eyes"

She opens her eyes and almost collapses at the sight before her.

"What. . . What is. . .is the meaning of this?" She asks trembling.

"Why my dear. . .it's your death scene"
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 3:03am On Aug 11, 2009
She walk up in a cold sweet in the middle of the night and buzzed for the nurse. Yes, can I help you the nurse asked. Yes, I am feeling a little discomfort can I have a pain killer. Yes, I will get you something. At that moment, Countrygrl wonder if something was telling her that Akin was not good for her. After the pain killer she went back to sleep, just to wake up to see Akin standing there with her son. Um, hi guys how are you? Akin asked if she was OK, because she had a worry look on her face. Is it something that the doctor said he asked. No, she reassured him. I am fine she said, I can go home this evening. Great he said. Are you sure he asked again. I am fine she answered in a soft but stern voice. As Akin went to get breakfast he couldn't help but feel as if Countrygrl was keeping something from him. Maybe later she might feel up to telling me he thought to himself.
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 3:04am On Aug 11, 2009
She woke up- SORRY FOR THE TYPO
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2009
on his return he was surprised to find her mood had changed for the better, the smile on her face was a far cry from the pensive outlook she wore only a few hours ago. Maybe its the pills Akin thought to himself, maybe its the time of the month or maybe she's just ON HEAT and wants to get Laid, The sight of her mammary glands in the hospital gown didnt help to quench akin's sxual fantasies. He was soon brought down to reality by her warm touch , oh you are back C'girl asked as she moved closer to kiss him. I can't wait to geo home, ill you make me some of that your african meal? She further asked. Of course, in fact i'll shoot off now to get the ingredients and come back for you; akin added. That would be fine she said,
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2009
Is this thread still alive?
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2009
yes, if you want to keep it live tongue
Re: Let's Make A Story by missyp1(f): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
on his way to d stall 2 get his SPECIAL ingredient,
Re: Let's Make A Story by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 13, 2009
Awww!! What a Come-Tragedy Story ~ am loving it. wink smiley
Re: Let's Make A Story by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 13, 2009
On his way to the stall to get his SPECIAL INGREDIENT

after driving about a quarter kilometer He heard waves of someone beckoning on him from a distance. . aaakin! Ahkin!!
Lo and behold it was his good old friend "Debest" whom they both discussed Life travails sometime.
Debest: Akin, mehn its great to see u again' wao it been a decade of excommunication what happened?
Akin: well,
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2009
Well Dbest1, what can I say? Life has been one big rollercoaster for me since we left college. From the highs of graduating with a 1st class to the lows of losing both my job and my love in a week. Hey but i cant complain as these are my happy days, lol tell me what's the story with you? akin asked.
Well i've been in Europe for the past 8yrs, men those spanish senorita's are HOT! You need to come over to madrid for a vac one of these days, Dbest replied.
Well I have a Hot cake on my plate at the moment akin replied with a grin on his face, ha ha ha, is she really hot? Dbest asked, Oh yeah Very Hot Akin answered
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2009
So whatever happened to Nadirah ask Debest1. I thought you guys were getting married. Yeah, but she broke it off. I do admit I miss her sometimes and I still have feelings for her explained Akin. But what to do. I tell you what to do explained Dbest1, if you go and hit that ass one more time then you will know if you want her. they both laughed. No but seriously, I am trying to move on said Akin. I met this beautiful girl, who spirits match that beauty. Hey man why don't you come over tonight, I am cooking said Akin. But before he could complete the sentence, Debest1 starting laughing. You are doing what? he asked. Cooking Akin said with attitude. Oh, you cooking now said Debest1, that got to be some gooooood stuff if it got you cooking. They both started to laugh again. Anyway said Akin, come over for dinner and you can meet her as well. Ok, Debest1 agreed. is 8 ok. Yeah, said Akin I will see you then. And be a good guest and bring something to drink said Akin. I good guess I will definitely be said Debest1 see you then and don't give me no burnt monkey balls he said with a laugh see you then.

Akin thought about what he said, do I really still have feelings for Nadirah? he thought to himself.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2009
Akin cooking? wow i cant wait to meet this chic D'best1 muttered as he drove off.
The drive home from the hospital was as eventful as Akin and C'girl's liasion a few days ago, every red light was an opportunity to either kiss or squeeze each other hands, each interjected with "I luv ya". C'girl was welcomed by the aroma of Akin's ogbono soup; hmmm that really smells nice, she said. Its a bit spicy as i'm told that would aid your recuperation akin added. Oh by the way i met an old friend of mine Dbest1 and have invited him over tonite I hope that's alright by u akin asked
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2009
That's fine with me she said. But first, I will like to talk to you about something that I have been wondering C-girl said. I like you, I like you alot she said. But, do you think that we are going a little to fast? she asked.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2009
do you think we are? Akin retorted, the thing is C'girl i know what it's like to be lonely and the last few days has also shown be what it can be like to be loved; i dont want to go back to what i was b4 meetin you hence my overexcitement at times. Well i hope you understand, i'll try to temper my excitement but not a lot he said as he kissed her lips.
Hmm that tastes nice, akin said, as they both locked tongues , bang bang bang, knock on the door
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2009
F--k Akin said, knowing who it is, but hoping it is not Nadirah. Ahh, my friend Debest1 said as they both hug. Come in Akin said. Go to the living room. We just got in so you will have to be alone for a moment explained Akin. That's cool, I will just watch T.V. if that's alright asked Debest1. Sure replied Akin, I will be back. I am going to bath said Akin to C-girl, my friend is out there, but you take your time ok. Alright she answered I am going to relax for a few. As Akin was bathing C-girl wanted to taste his soup. So she got up to go to the kitchen. As she was coming out she went to get her bag out of the living room. Hello, she said to the stranger on the couch, but as he turned around he was no longer a stranger. OMGGGGGGGGG!!! C-girl Debest1 said how the hell have you been. She went to give him a hug and at that moment Akin was coming to the living room. But he stop just before the door. I have missed you so much he heard Debest1 tell C-girl, why haven't you returned my calls. So you guys have met, said Akin, great. Trying to act like he did not here the last comment made by the Debest1. But he wanted to see if they would tell him so he played along. I am going to go freshen up said C-girl. Ok, we'll be right here said Akin. So she walked out of the room. So what do you think said Akin. Think about what replied Debest1. My sweetie you fool said Akin. Oh, she is very beautiful just like you said replied Debest1. As Akin waited for another reply, he didn't get one. So how did you guys meet asked Debest1. In a bar replied Akin. When asked Debest1. 2 Weeks ago. Debest1 thought to himself. They must have met after I left bar that day. Hey man what are you dreaming about Akin asked his friend. Nothing replied Debest1. I wish you luck man said Debest1. She is beautiful he added. Thanks said Akin. They both notice C-girl by the smell of her perfume and they both looked up to see her walking in. She stills were it Debest1 said to himself, remembering the day he bought it for her. That scent is beautiful Debest1 said. Were did you get it? he asked her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together / Professor Wole Soyinka Turns 78 Today-a Poem For Wole Soyinka / Ikomoja The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.