Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Let's Make A Story - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let's Make A Story (12653 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Make A Story by pinkylady1(f): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2009
This is really interesting. lol cheesy cheesy you guys should keep it coming, wink
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2009
as she opened his bedroom door, unsure what Akin's reaction would be if caught; to her suprise it was tidy, the bed well laid with matching  beddings. Her initial fear gave way to lust, as she imagned waht it would be like to get l*id on a couch as this. Aware that Akin could return anytime she quickly foraged through his closet unsure exactly what she expects to find. Her quest was halted by the sound of Akin's BMW pulling into the drive, at which she rushed out of the room.
Sorry it took so long, Akin apologised offering a cheesy wink as he walked past her to the kitchen. Just then he noticed his room door ajar,
Re: Let's Make A Story by Krayola2(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2009
"where is the washroom?" she asked immediately. . ."Oh. . .It's the door to the right of my bedroom. . . I should put a lil sign on the door. I once had a guest walk in on me while I was gettin dressed. It was an awkward moment, to say the least". . . .
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2009
I know I left my room door close Akin thought to himself. What was she looking for? I really hope this girl is not a nut case. Nice room she replied when she got back. Confession she said-I was about to look in there until I heard your car. Sorry replied Countrygrl--I think I gonna leave. NO, NO it's OK Akin replied, come with me. Akin took her hand and they went to his room. OMGGGGG! is what she was screaming to herself. Girl your heart is beating so fast I think it is trying to bust through your chest Akin said while laughing. I just gonna show you some pictures of me and my family back home. Here sit on the bed. As she was walking to the bed Countrygrl trip and they both fell down. While getting up Akin notice she had on a pair of purple lace boy shorts. Oh yeah, I'm feeling those shits. What she asked him. Akin couldn't believe he said that out loud. He pull the pictures out of dresser drawer. Here, hold these he said, I'll be right back. On the way to the bathroom he thought.
Re: Let's Make A Story by howfar2: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2009
She started to flip through the pictures. Akin came towards her and decided to show her his friends and relatives back home. He started by showing her a picture he took with his cousins D Banj and Don Jazzy. He then showed her the pictures he took during his campus days when he used to model with pinky lady and iice.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2009
how far:

She started to flip through the pictures. Akin came towards her and decided to show her his friends and relatives back home. He started by showing her a picture he took with his cousins D Banj and Don Jazzy. He then showed her the pictures he took during his campus days when he used to model with pinky lady and iice.
I beg leave dBanj and co out of this hollywood blockbuster in the making angry angry
Re: Let's Make A Story by pinkylady1(f): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2009
debest1:

I beg leave dBanj and co out of this hollywood blockbuster in the making angry angry

script writer abeg continue the story nao smiley wink wink
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2009
You were very handsome when you were a model, why did you stop? Countrygrl asked? It wasn't really going anywhere you know. Oh, replied Countrygrl, well you looked a hot mess when you were younger. Yeah, but look at me now said Akin and he took off his shirt. Countrygrl gave him a whistle and a dollar. Thank you, Thank you very much Akin replied with a large grin on his face. What are those marks on your chest Countrygrl asked. And she got up to touch them. Oh, these Akin replied, just old bumps. Countrygrl could not believe how soft his skin was. Akin thought to himself, her hands are so soft. Then her belly started to growl. Well, I see someone is hungry said Akin. Lets go and each our stew monkey. As they walked out the room Akin gave her a small massage on her shoulders. Oh, that feels lovely replied Countrygrl. Well maybe after dinner I'll give you a message said Akin. Yeah, right, your hands are probably so ruff said Countrygrl. We'll have to see about that replied Akin. As Countrygrl served the food, Akin was watching her and thinking to himself
Re: Let's Make A Story by Krayola2(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2009
"damn, this girls ass no get part 2. . i wonder what  she looks like bent . . "  'how much of the soup would u like'. . countrygirl asked. "ass a bow. . .i mean, half a bowl" Akin replied, as he turned down his face in near-shame like a kid caught in an act of mischief. Countrygirl, chuckled. "you, pervert. . . at least I now know what ur favorite meal is". She sat down and as Akin was about to start eating she asked, "are u religious?". . .
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2009
Yeah, I am a Muslim replied Akin. "How about you?" he asked. Well, I was born a Christian as you might know because I am American, but I just coverted over to being a Muslim. I did my Shahadah 2mths ago. Oh, yeah replied Akin. Let me here something he asked. Bismillah hir raheem nir raheen she replied. I sound like a constipated goat. They both laugh. So as they finished their meal, Countrygrl said, so where is my massage Monsieur. Ok, you are pushing it with the languages replied Akin. I'll go get the oil he said. As she was cleaning up the dishes, she thought to herself, "I hope he doesn't find my spottttttttttt" (LOL to herself). Got it Akin scream. Come to the room he said. Room, why not the living room she asked. I can't do it on the floor he answered. Do it, she thought to herself. Ok, go and get UnCloth and the towel is in the bathroom. As she laid on the bed waiting for him to rub on the oil, she said be gentle. Akin replied, I plan to be
Re: Let's Make A Story by Rebarobyn: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2009
so this story hasn't finished since that day??
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2009
can i show you my knob?, akin asked you'll like it he added
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2009
Yeah, were is the DOOR KNOB!!!! I am leaving you perv.

@debest1
what are you doing? Tell me is it time to shut it down cry
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2009
countrygrl:

Yeah, were is the DOOR KNOB!!!! I am leaving you perv.

@debest1
what are you doing? Tell me is it time to shut it down cry
not much, what do u mean shut what down?
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2009
@ debest1
The story. I like it. So why don't you and on. The KNOB-seriously are u ready for them to get it on or what?(LOL)
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2009
Sorry, I mean add on
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2009
countrygrl:

@ debest1
The story. I like it. So why don't you and on. The KNOB-seriously are u ready for them to get it on or what?(LOL)
I see no problem. I didnt know the administrator had moved it from the romance section i kept searching for it.

Re:knob,
well, lets keep that out of it for now
Re: Let's Make A Story by ebila(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2009
@Poster,
Just when i was about to add u guys decided to make the story borin'. angry angry angry
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2009
feel free to join the adventure,
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2009
As much as countrygirl would luv to get "Real" with Akin, the lingering unease she felt on her second date appears to have resurfaced. Akin on the other hand keeps wondering why she keeps sending mixed messages; i mean one second its all go, the next she's retreating. Or does she like it rough, Akin pondered; not with my criminal record i cant take that chance, dissing the idea in its infancy.
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2009
Countrygrl return to the room and laid on the bed. "You got to pull the towel down so that I can rub oil on your back" said Akin. OK, she replied. So she lean up a little to unloosen the towel. shocked Before she laid back Akin got a glimpse of Countrygrl breast. "Got Milk" he replied. They both started to laugh. The oil, which was a liitle cold felt so good running down her back, she wonder if he was going to catch it before it reach her Ass. Uhhh-there we go Akin replied. And he started to massage her shoulder's. So tell me were are your tense spots Akin asked her. All over she said. So he put his legs over her and began to really put in a work on her back. That feels nice she said to him in a moaning type of voice. Thank you-Thank you he said. Now turn over said Akin. When she did, Akin said, you can pull your towel up. No, Countrygrl replied, it is hot in here. Akin thought to himself how the hell does she expect me to massage her arms when her tities are out. Finish massaging my shoulders Countrygrl told Akin. Oh, you want to turn back over he asked. No, she replied. As he was massaging her shoulders his arms kept rubbing against her nipples. And he notice how hard they were now. Let me go to the bathroom Akin replied. What is really going on here Akin thought to himself as he walked out of the room. He washed his face and return to the room. He spotted the towel on the floor as soon as he walked in and notice that she had gotten under the covers.

Come finished up your job Countrygrl said to Akin. He tried his hardest not to grin from ear to ear. As he got in the bed he whispered in her ear "I'll be gentle". Well lets see "Gentleman Countrygrl said. Akin started back masaging her shoulders and then move down to her breast. He thought to himself
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2009
Countrygrl return to the room and laid on the bed. "You got to pull the towel down so that I can rub oil on your back" said Akin. OK, she replied. So she lean up a little to unloosen the towel.  shocked Before she laid back Akin got a glimpse of Countrygrl breast. "Got Milk" he replied. They both started to laugh. The oil, which was a liitle cold felt so good running down her back, she wonder if he was going to catch it before it reach her Ass. Uhhh-there we go Akin replied. And he started to massage her shoulder's. So tell me were are your tense spots Akin asked her. All over she said. So he put his legs over her and began to really put in a work on her back. That feels nice she said to him in a moaning type of voice. Thank you-Thank you he said. Now turn over said Akin. When she did, Akin said, you can pull your towel up. No, Countrygrl replied, it is hot in here. Akin thought to himself how the hell does she expect me to massage her arms when her tities are out. Finish massaging my shoulders Countrygrl told Akin. Oh, you want to turn back over he asked. No, she replied. As he was massaging her shoulders his arms kept rubbing against her nipples. And he notice how hard they were now. Let me go to the bathroom Akin replied. What is really going on here Akin thought to himself as he walked out of the room. He washed his face and return to the room. He spotted the towel on the floor as soon as he walked in and notice that she had gotten under the covers.

Come finished up your job Countrygrl said to Akin. He tried his hardest not to grin from ear to ear. As he got in the bed he whispered in her ear "I'll be gentle". Well lets see "Gentleman Countrygrl said. Akin started back masaging her shoulders and then move down to her breast. He thought to himself
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2009
i hope this is one of my Lionel Richie's night "All Night Long" and not a Nicholas Cage one "Gone in 60 seconds", just as he was getting up and down, countrygirl asked what is ur fav music for such occasions as this? Instantly Akin replied well its got to be Beyonce's " Can you Keep Up, Babe Boy , " as he moved into gear 3 of the action
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2009
You wanna know my favorite song Countrygrl asked. Sure he replied. The one we make when you're hitting it from the back. Oh, yeah so turn that ass around. Then Akin started to speak his tribal language. Oh that shit is f---ing sexy she thought to herself. BAM[b][/b], OMGGGG, I know he didn't just spank my ass. BAM. Countrygrl didn't care about the pain, the way he kept speaking was turning her on. Akin started to pull her hair. Is this what your dreadlocks are for he asked
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2009
akin moved into the home runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
hammering her BIG TIME
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2009
Let me taste that Country fruit Akin asked in a gentle voice. His lips felt as gentle as his soul Countrygrl thought to herself. He began by savoring the juices that were running down her leg. He wanted to please her, he wanted her to scream out in pleasure. Scream, the way he was doing on the inside before he met her. As he moved up to kiss her, he began to cry. But she didn't know this she thought maybe he was just caressing her neck with his lips. Not until she move his head to kiss him, did she notice the tears that he could no longer hold back
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2009
I've never felt this loved, this is the best night of my life; said akin. Well don't let us spoil the fun, ride on ,
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2009
grin grin grin
As she moisten his rod of torture, he pulled her hair even harder. Her mouth was as deep as her soul Akin thought to himself. He couldn't stand it anymore so he grab her up, turn her around and began a new journey down a road that was so uncertain. As they both moan out in pleasure and pain a silence came over them
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2009
but the silence proved to be momentary as the sheer xtacy became unbridled, the raw animalistic nature drowning every sense of decency in both of them,
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2009
The fight between them was such a pleasurable one were there would be no winners. The love shared between them was like a old one renewing their acquaintance. The kisses were sloppy, the thrusts was unrehearsed, but the two actors new their roles. Each one fulfilling their parts. He took her breast in his mouth like a new fruit waiting to be discovered. Torturing each nipple as if they were going to give way to the secrets hidden within
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2009
are u set for more, she asked, awwwwwwwwwww you'll have to refuel this engine before anymore thrust akin whispered in expasperation. Ok, ill make u some of your fav. pancakes, i wouldnt want to give u any excuse to pass out on me by making u that "african mountain" of a meal she replied as she reluctantly removed his hands from ,
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2009
in between her thighs. Damn, girl what kind of oil are you running on Akin asked. Disel he answered. Nope, just built of tension Countrygrl replied. It's your fault with that "oh I gonna give you a massage nonsense" she said. I'll be back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together / Ikomoja The Beast / Professor Wole Soyinka Turns 78 Today-a Poem For Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.