Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Let's Make A Story - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let's Make A Story (12648 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2009
Drug related crimes? she asked
No word misused madam. Drug related crimes, the officer said, which left not less that six people dead
No, she said, there must be a mix up somewhere. I got this car as valentine's gift from my boyfriend two months ago. Kindly stop this drama. I already have more than enough headache from the trauma of being very close to death a moment ago. I need no more. So, if you could excuse me.

She tried to make her way back into the car but was stopped by one of the policemen.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2009
C'girl was quick to bring out her phone and she dialed D'best's number.

- - - - - - - -

Protea International Hotel is one of the five star hotels around. This is not far from the reason why it attracts the top shots in the country. It also serves as the meeting point for most drug barons who are at the top of the business. Everything in this hotel speaks class and defines quality. Each section of the masterpiece fits into another the pool design, the reception, the settee, the beds e.t.c.

D'best was in room 28 and was sitting on the couch expecting his business partner's return from Italy. Pinky lady was on her knees with her head moving up and down a little beneath D'best's belt.
You've got skill girl, he said in excitement, that's why i prefer you to other bitches around.
D'best's phone rang
Oh my gouch! This is not the right time for this guy to arrive. He removed the phone from his pocket to see who was calling
I don’t need you now C'girl, he said to himself, I’ve got a professional bitch right here
Hello, how are you C'girl?
The car?
Police?
Hey lady please, don’t tell them anything about me
You already told them your boyfriend bought the car for you? How could you?
Wait, let me think of a way out, okay just tell them that the boyfriend that bought you the car is Akin. Take them to Akin and tell them in Akin's presence that he was the one that gave you the car as a gift.
I know you can handle this for me. I owe you the whole world girl if you, for the love you have for me, help me
Thank you girl.
Hello! Hello! Don’t forget to delete my number from your last dialed call list and replace with Akin's number immediately.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2009
Shocked and visibly shaken, C'girl slumped as the phone went dead on the other end. Are you ok ma'm was the next thing she noticed as the herd of paramedics tried to awaken her. Screams of Dbest, was the only thing she could utter as she was helped back to her feet by the medical team. Is there anyone we can contact on your behalf? they asked, yeah my parents she replied as she turns round to find her cell phone. Mum, i need you to come get me please, are you ok love? replied her mum; no am been seen to by the paramedics just come as soon as possible am a few kilometers from I-32.
The 20 minutes wait for her parents seemed like eternity, as the impact of her conversation with Dbest1 gradually sunk in, "I'm going to jail", what will akin think of me? my career is over with a criminal conviction!
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2009
No, i am not prepared to live a day of my life behind bars. I have to let the truth out. If truly D'best is involved in this, i think he deserves to go to jail. But i love him. Besides, he promised me the world if i could just make Akin the culprit. How would it sound telling Akin to his face that he was the one that gave me the car as birthday gift? But, if I really want to experience the “whole world” D’best was talking about, I have to do it. All these ran through her mind as one of the policemen radio the Police Department on Long Island to inform them about the car.

Ma'm, asked one of the policemen, whose car did you say is this?
Mine, she stammers, no, , yes mine. My boyfriend gave it to me as birthday, i mean valentine's gift.
Your boyfriend?
She nodded.
What is your boyfriend's name and what does he do for a living? Asked the policeman
His name is, his name, his name is Akin. I can’t say precisely what he does for a living, but i know he is a businessman

C'lady's heart was beating faster as she wasn't sure she had an answer to the next question.
Are you strong enough to lead us to him? The policeman asked
Him? Who? She inquired
We are talking about just one person here. Your boyfriend, Akin
Oh yes, i mean no, not now. I don’t think I’m strong enough now. I need medical attention. C'lady felt this would help to buy a little more time to think about answers to all questions the cops could possibly ask.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2009
Just then her parents arrived at the scene nuch to the relief of C'girl who was beginning to run out of answers to the now impatient police. Oh love how are you, said C'girl's mum; am not too well mum can you please take me home? C'girl said sobbingly.
Officers i live at La Salva Frederick Wheeler estate Long island, my name is Mrs Laura Carey, you are free to come over to the house for any questioning but i cant allow her to remain here not in this state; C'girl's mum said in a passionate plea to the police officers. Ok ma'm we'll leave the questioning till tomorrow, but we will have to confiscate this car and she is not to leave town. Also, we would need the full details of the owner of this car right now!
Suddenly, C'girl's relief turned to sadness as she thought she'd bought herself enough time to either warn Dbest to flee town or to at least think of a better solution than to implicate Akin; just then her cell phone rang, fearing it was Dbest on the other end, she refused to take the call, hello! Hi, C'girl, is that you? asked the male voice, no its her mum Laura, and who are you? Oh am Akin her friend, i've been worried about her all day as we had a date planned for tonight, is everything ok? Akin asked, C'girl has been involved in a minor accident, she's fine but the police are on the case and would like to question her further Laura replied. Ok please let me have a word with the officers, Akin replied; as Laura handed over the cell phone to the officer.
Hi, i'm Akin ****, special Agent In Charge of Corporate Fraud, can you please brief me on the status of the this incident?
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2009
At this point C'girl was getting agitated as a result of the prolonged conversation between akin and the cop. What could they be talking about she asked herself? Just then, the policeman handed the phone over to C'girl, for you ma'm; hi C;girl how are you doing? I'm fine C'girl replied in a trembling voice, well everything's been taken care of now, the cops will give you a few days to gather your thoughs and then return for questioning regarding the car. So just tell your mum to take you hiome and i'll see you tomorrow added akin.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2009
C'girl had never experience such relief in her entire life. She felt so free inside. The terror of picturing herself behind bars was replaced by one question, at that moment, the most important question in the world that only Akin could answer – what did he tell the policemen? Or, is there something about him that I don’t know about? What is happening and why did God choose me to be the one in the middle of this mess? I don’t even know who to trust.
My baby, said her mother, we have to be on our way now. You need some rest. C’girl approached the driver’s door.
No C’girl, you are not strong enough to move this car an inch away from where it is. I’ll drive. C’girls mother waved the policemen good bye as she ignited the engine.
The police men watch the car sped off at not less than 140km/hr.
Like mother like daughter, said one of the policemen.
Re: Let's Make A Story by bluespice(f): 2:32am On Aug 21, 2009
oh dear!
ive resolved not to post to this topic but to read!
y'all r oh so good!!!
oh pls dont keep me waiting for long
i need my fix! cheesy
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2009
The drive home provided C'girl with very little respite as she kept playing back the events of the past few days, it didint take Laura that long to notice that her daughter was in a lot of trouble. Darling, you'll have to tell us what the hell is going on here, I can see you're very troubled. At least your dad and I need to know what we can do to help. C'girl's only response was not now mum, am too tired.
arriving home, she had a cup of cocoa and went straight to bed, hoping she'd wake up from the nightmare to what life used to be for her a few months ago.
She'd barely been in bed for an hour when she was awakened by the neighbour's dos, "bloody hell" do something about these dogs assholes! an angry C'girl said as she covered her head with the pillows. The outburst appeared to have worked as silence was restored but unfortunately for C'girl her sleep wasn't. She spent the next couple of hours tossing from one side of her bed to the other, playing back the events of the last few days, but more significantly the mystery of Akin's conversation with the police officers. I'll have to call him and find out, jumping out of her bed she fondled through her bag for the cell phone, hi, what the f*ck do you think you are doing? i need anwsers now or else i'll be telling the police everything I know about you!
No you listen to me Dbest, start talking Now!
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
Tell me, where did you get the car from?
Oh no, this is not the time to tell me how much you care about me, just tell me what i want to know. Where did you get the car from and what were the policemen talking about a drug business or something?
If not now D'best, then when?
I can’t wait till i get home tomorrow? I don’t think I’ll survive a day with a heart loaded with unanswered questions.
The phone went dead at the other end.
Hello! Hello D'best, she shouted, knowing fully well that she was no longer going to get any response. This was immediately followed by an outburst as she weeped like a baby.

Only a wall separated the visitor's room, where C'girl was, and her parent's room. Yes, only a wall, but the ambiance was contrasting - the atmosphere of one was completely different from the other. One room housed a single soul - a single soul as busy as nineteen souls put together. The room was filled with cologne of terror, panic and apprehension. At the same time, the other room had C'girl's parents, Joe, 61 and Laura, 53. Old age had not taken anything away from their romance lives, so they were busy doing the things young people do behind closed door. The only identical thing about the two rooms was the fact that cries were coming from each room, but for two different reasons – one, an expression of pain and the other was simply a demonstration of pleasure.
Joe ooooooooooooh, she whispered, yeeeeeeessssss,  ooooooooooooooh, pleeese don’t stop
This continued until C’girl’s cry was loud enough to put the couples back on their feet and cover back on their privates. Laura made a dash straight to C’girl’s room while Joe had to wait a while in the room to allow his standing “man(hood)” puts its head down and use its resting place.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2009
C’girl laid her head feebly on Laura’s chest. The position reminded her of her childhood and the fact that her mum had not changed being a very caring mother. Laura strokes her hair gently, until she began to see light in her daughter’s eyes again.
Sweetheart, said Laura, are you ready to tell me what the problem is now?
Mum, I wish I know what the problem really is. All I know is that things are not really going on well with me. I’m lost, completely lost in my own world
What are you talking about? Laura asked
What is going on here? Joe asked as he made his way into the room. You two have not forgotten this mother and child thing. He laughed without realizing that the ladies were not in any mood of amusement. Noticing the straightness of her wife, despite his effort to make her do her usual smile, he was forced to believe that something is really wrong.
Is everything alright? He asked. Or am I intruding in anyway?
No dad, everything is alright. You know, no matter how old we are, we still feel like shedding the tears once in a while, especially when we find ourselves under the roof in which we grew up. You remember this used to be my room when I was growing up. It’s just memories of the past appearing as though it is present.
Are you saying I could go back to my room and continue the newspaper I was reading without having a feeling that my baby girl is going through any pain in the next room? He asked
Dad, thanks for caring. Nothing. Your daughter is very okay.
I still believe you darling, he said as he left and shut the door behind him.
Mum, I am sure you still believ me too?
Of course, said the mother, I still believ my angel
Then believe it when I say ‘I’ll be alright’
Okay. I’m sure you want to go back to sleep. Just have a sound sleep while I join your dad to check the newspaper we were reading before we heard your cry.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2009
bluespice:

oh dear!
ive resolved not to post to this topic but to read!
y'all r oh so good!!!
oh pls dont keep me waiting for long
i need my fix! cheesy

Thanks lady. We appreciate it whenever you stop by to read our ink. We take joy in the fact that people are following the story.
Re: Let's Make A Story by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 24, 2009
Okay mum, she exhaled and soon after wondered thoughtfully "would you ever stop to read Newspapers with dad!" she smiled and had a little relief as she laid down to catch some sleep.
C'girl couldn't find sleep, all apetite was lost while gazing at the ticks of her bedside clock. Numerous thoughts went through her mind like Debest been a pro drug fanatic all this while/years and that he might exacerbate the whole issue thereby putting her into more deep shit which was never bargained for. Dawn was almost nigh day was getting brighten and yet her emotions grew much tension cos she wasn't quite sure what was next on the line,
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2009
C'girl was eventually awakened by the knock on the door, darling breakfast is ready! Just as she was about to turn over and ignore the calls, the peculiar smell of Laura's oatmeal pancake; hmm that's smells nice was all she could mutter even before a good morning mum/dad.
Did you sleep well darling? asked Richard. Not that much the Simpson's dogs didnt help at all, replied C'girl who was suddenly coming back to life with her fisrt bite of the pancake. Well you can relax now, we'll look after you here replied Richard.
Richard, C'girl's father had moved here about 10 years ago after building up a successful shipping empire in the far east, his only other child had died as a result of business rivalry which prompted him to sell up and move back to the states where he once again reestablished himself with real estates and vintage automobiles. In 5 years he had built up a $500m empire and had been keen for C'girl to become part of the business.
Darling there was a call for you from Special Agent Akin earlier today, who is he? asked Laura. Just then C'girls brief return to happiness appeared to vanish, Special who? well he said you two are friends and that he spoke to you lst night, replied Laura. Oh my Gooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2009
debest1:

Richard, C'girl's father had moved here about 10 years ago after building up a successful shipping empire in the far east, his only other child had died as a result of business rivalry which prompted him to sell up and move back to the states where he once again reestablished himself with real estates and vintage automobiles. In 5 years he had built up a $500m empire and had been keen for C'girl to become part of the business.

Refer to 2 posts before. C'girl father's name is Joe.

Thumbs up buddy. Nice work.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2009
AccoPen:

Refer to 2 posts before. C'girl father's name is Joe.
soz guys/gals my bad should have been Joe
Re: Let's Make A Story by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2009
soz guys/gals my bad should have been Joe.

Nah, not to worry readers who follow would understand the mistake, its one of thoose things when writing, i mean the trauma and hectic brain work. Nice job bro.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2009
Don't tell me Akin is an Agent? Mum am in deep trouble. C'girl said with palpable stress in her tone. Calm down love and tell me what is going on.
A few months ago i met this guy at a party and we started dating each other, but after about a month or so i realised he wasnt right for me so i broke up with him, he tried everything to get back with me, so i decided to give it another go. A few days later i realised he was cheating on me so i ended it for real. He'd bought me the car that was involved in the accident as a make up present. Last week i met this other guy akin, the nicest guy you could ever imagine, and he really liked me we went out a couple of times and during one of my visits to his place i found out he was friends with the other guy. later that night he called to say he still wanted to be with me, in an attempt to get away from it all i decided to come home last night that was when i was stopped by the police. They wanted to know the registered owner of the automobile, and that it had been involved in a crime a few months back. Oh my God, interjected Laura, when i called him from the scene he suggested that i tell the police that the car belonged to Akin, and that he really is depending on me to help him out. Mum i dont want him to go to jail, said a now sobbing C'girl.
Only to now find out that Akin is actually an FBI agent,
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2009
No mum, maybe you didn't hear him well
I can't be more sure that that was what he said.
I have to leave now mum
To where? Asked Laura
Mum, I need to go home. There are couples of things I need to sort out with Akin and D'best.
No, I am not prepared yet to lose a child. I can’t leave you like this.

Akin had called Police Department on Long Island Police later on the day of the incident to find out the story behind the car in question. He got all the details about how 20kg of heroine was hidden in several compartments of the car engine and behind the dashboard at a police checkpoint leading to the eastern border in France. The driver and two other young men escaped after engaging in a gun battle with the policemen. One of the policemen was not able to make the next minute after receiving a bullet on the left part of his chest, leaving him bleeding seriously as life said goodbye to him. The car was moved to the Central Office for the Control of Illegal Drug Trafficking (OCRTIS), while actions were to commence the immediately to track the muggers down. The Paris Police Department immediately dispatched armed officers to Left Bank (south side) of the Seine River, which is believed to be the base and transaction point of the Paris drug barons.  
At OCRTS, the next day dawn on the note that the car had been moved from the spot it was parked the previous night and three policemen lay lifeless in their pool of blood. Weeks of search confirmed that the car was no longer in the shores of France. This incident was immediately reported to the Police Departments of the United States and seventeen other countries tracked to be part of history of related drug incident in the past twelve months. Though the US was the main focus, as 87 percent of drug cases registered in France had transaction link to the United States.
Akin thanked inspector Collins for his time and took a deep breath as he lowered his face in his palms. He knew it was not going to be an easy case for him to melt. But firstly, he needed to know how C’girl got the car. Several questions ran through Akin’s mind. How could a car that was used to commit a crime in Paris, just six months ago be with a lady in NY, who claimed she had been using the car for four months? Could it be that C’girl knew something about the crime and the drug business? Have I fallen in love with a drug dealer? No, I need an explanation from C’girl, he concluded. It was at this point that he decided to call C’girl for answers.
Re: Let's Make A Story by KennyG6(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2009
C'girl foraged through her bag to find her cell phone before the caller is cut off, she was so confused that she'd already answered the call before realising it was Akin, how are you C'girl was his response to her weak shrivelled hello. I'm coping akin, tnx for yesterday i really appreciate it she added. How's mum & dad, akin further asked, I hope they are doting over you? he said in his usual affectionate manner. Oh yeah they are, C'girl answered; akin we need to talk, you see, look C'girl, akin interrupted her, I know what's going on and am sorry i didnt tell you i work for the Bureau. But at the moment things dont look too good and i need you to tell me the truth, one thing is for sure i'll do all i can to help but i need the truth C'girl. Akin had hardly finished before C'girl broke down sobbing, are you OK? he asked, Akin i've screwed up, my life is in a mess, and i dont want to continue like this. Meeting Dbest was meant to be the best thing that happened to me, unfortunately its turned out to be my worst nightmare. Dbest? Akin interrupted her again, what has he got to do with all these? he added.
You know what, i'm on my way to your place, just stay put akin instructed.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2009
C'girl's half-an-hour wait for akin's arrival was preoccupied by thoughts of what-ifs; would akin actually believe her story, will he arrest her, is he part of the game afterall he's Dbest's friend? intermittently intruded by the horses of the Carters next door.
Akin arrived in his "Buffalo Car", to be met by Harry, the house-keeper. I'm here to see C'girl pls, akin said without the need to further identify himself. C'girl appeared looking pale, her appearance in no way betraying akin's fear that she's not totally innocent in all these.
The two hugged each other and for once, memories of their intimate encounter a week ago came flodding back to C'girl. She held on o akin longer that he had imagined, savouring every moment of his warm embrace and hoping that she caould exchange all the trouble she's had in the last few days for this special moment.
Can i get you anything ma'm, asked harry as as she finally manages to let go of him; ah a cup of tea please, black and no sugar akin added, same here please C'girl said as the pair took their seats in the lawn.
So c'girl tell me what's going on, akin demanded
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2009
No Akin, i think you are the one to tell me what is going on. C'girl said looking into Akin's eyes

It's a long story sweetheart, Akin responded

Long story? I love long stories. I am all ears.

Not now. All we need now is solution. The car thing is a big mess we have to find a way to clean up before going into details of---

No Akin, why have u chosen to live a masked life with me? Who are you? Now tell me, what relationship has Akin, the man that f**ked me every night for a week got with Special Agent Akin, the man standing right before me now?
Just take it easy love, I’ll explain everything to you later, said Akin.
No, I can’t wait for any later. Now that I know you are a cop, what exactly do you want from me? I have always known it. Your care and affection is too much to be true. C’girl chanted as tears rolled down her cheek. Akin could not withstand the sight of seeing the first woman he ever loved in pain, so he moved closer to her and held her very close to his himself. For the first time since C’girl met Akin at the bar, she really deeply felt his touch, and everything in the whole wide world seemed to come to a halt as he tenderly stroked her hair with his warm hand. Akin could feel the fluid dropping on his shoulder from her eyes.  C’girl could not really explain to herself what was happening. All she knew was the fact that the hug was what she needed most at that time. The more she thought of letting go her clutch around his waist, the more she wanted to remain in the safety of his embrace, and the tighter she held him.
At this point, Laura could not but made her way into the apartment with an assurance that her daughter is in a safe hand. I’d be with you guys in a moment, she said as she closed the door behind her.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2009
I’m so sorry my C’girl. I was planning to tell you everything, but I wanted to be sure I could trust you, he said
I understand Akin, she said, it’s always the case with all corps. They always have another life.
Yes you are right. The nature of our job demands that at times. But now, I am ready to tell you my full story.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2009
Akin ignored the question with his usual smile and continued, “I came into NYC about eight months ago on assignment to investigate the murder of one Jerry Robinson, the son of the famous Chicago Clark Robinson. The twenty-three year old young man, who was one of the self made computer guru Chicago had ever produced, was murdered when he refused to provide the code some fraudsters needed to make some bank illegal money transfer. All fingers pointed to the group who calls themselves “The Movers”
The movers? Asked C’girl
Yes, the movers he continued, this group is known to have been involved in a series of crime in the last 10 years, but they do it professionally that they leave no evidence that could be used to convict them. I have achieved the first two phases of my assignment, which is to have the leader of the group as my friend without him suspecting me as a corp. The second phase is for me to fake a professional hacker, to make me look useful to the group. Now, I have day to day record of every of their moves, but what I have is not enough to put them behind the bar yet.
This is strange, said C’girl. You mean you……….
It’s okay. I told you all this to prove my love for you. They are top secrets. Keep them for me. These guys are smart, I mean very smart and it takes calculated moves to track them down. The leader of the group is a person you know, his name is D’best
D what? C’girl asked with terror written on her face. You mean the same guy who came to visit you about three days ago?
Yes, the same guy I took you over from
Said what?
I said the same guy who dumped you before I met you, said Akin
And if I may ask, who told you that?
I just told you that I have been monitoring this guy for the past eight months. I know virtually everything about him, at least all his girlfriends.
Then tell me the third phase of your assignment is complete – to get one of his girlfriends fucking you
C’girl, I must confess. I have always loved to have you in my arms like this. I was glad the day he dumped you at the bar, cause I saw it as an opportunity to have you. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
You love me or you are using me as part of your professional routine?
Re: Let's Make A Story by KennyG6(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2009
Akin, i've always felt that i didnt deserve you, not with the way you've treated me, i look you in the eyes and see how happy you are when we are together and then feel so sad because my heart had always been with Dbest. He was the one person who really gave meaning to my life, at least until i met you. Now i know what Dbest is like, and considering how i've treated you, i just feel so bad and undeserving of you. With this revelation about your job, I dont know if I can feel comfortable around you, i mean i dont want to jeopardize your career with my past with Dbest. Oh come on C'girl, that really dont matter, if you assure me that all that is in the past then we can start afresh akin added holding her hands in a reassuring manner. C'girl who was now feeling very relaxed, and leaning on Akin, Dbest wanted to pin all these on you, when i was stopped by the cops he suggested that i claim the car is yours and that he really loved me, i'll do anything to get that bastard akin, anything. It's ok love, i know his type, first of all i'll need the details of how you met and anything that would help nail him and clear you at the same time. Also, you'll need to play along with him that you indeed gave my name to the cops and that they've cleared you; akin added.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
C'girl's mood had changed since her meeting with akin, and as he waved goodbye, she felt the kind of inner peace she'd not had for a while. How did i manage to treat this angel so badly, thank God i realised before it was too late. I so love Akin.
Back in his Buffalo car, akin placed a call to Martin, the Head of Fraud Investigation at the Bureau, hi akin, how did it go? Martin asked, well i got as much i could out of her, she cant really remember the names but she can describe him when she comes in tomorrow, akin replied with guilt. Am i doing the right thing in trying to give my old mate Dbest as much time to escape by not revealing his identity to Martin? akin pondered. But then Dbest has changed, to think that the a*sehole almost got me done, And what if C'girl's feelings for him are still strong, Do i get him out of the way once and for all? How would Debby, his mum feel if i help put her only son away?
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
The emotional dilemma had preoccupied akin that he didnt hear C'girl's call, hi love she said i'm missing you already. Thnx for coming by earlier on, and am so sorry for the way i've treated you up till now, i promise ill be honest with u from now on, her voice message on his cellphone; that call sort of made up akin's mind about dbest, i have to do the right thing here. He immediately called martin and revealed the identity of Dbest,
Re: Let's Make A Story by JTMoney1(f): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
Later that day,

c'girl was chilling in her parent's garden trying to sort the whole situation out in her mind when her phone rings,
"hello", 'its me akin. i'm at the office and as dicussed earlier you'll help us nail that motherf**ker. this is how it'll work we'll wire your mobile with a tracking device that's gonna help us get any information he gives you and we'll need you to be desperate as usual and lead him to reveal as much as possible. then when we get a little more info on his dealings we'll be able to nail him and have him tried by the International Law Court for crimes relating to drugs and murder " "ok, i'll try my best to help"says c'girl then akin says 'don't be scared we have agents watching you and we'll give you the best of our protection as long as this lasts,ok. remember- i love you.' i "love you too,thanks and takia",says c'girl.

In the office, Akin dispatches a call to his superior, "we have her cooperation",
Re: Let's Make A Story by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 28, 2009
By the way Martin been Akin's superior in the Investigating Department happens to be D'best's deadly threat as he had heard rumours of his untiring brain tactics and professionalism and thereby making sure of every possibility of not letting a single dime of his information fall out especially through C'girl.
Re: Let's Make A Story by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 28, 2009
But it'll only take some 12 to 24hrs to have C'girl's mobile device decoded to enable Akin achieve his aim and fastracking the trackdown of the drug baron.
C'girl has been sitting in the garden trying to pass time discreetly while her mother (Laura) was busy making supper in the kitchen, It's already sunset and the day is at this time dark, quarter past 7 '0 clock pm.
*ring ring* -- -- *ring ring* C'girl phone rings but it took the mobile some seconds before C'girl could attend the call, WHAT! D'best1?, What has this bitch got tell me! she exclaimed, Nope, not at this time, i aint taking his damn call she said ignoring the continuous ring. . . . . But she had little or no option left than to pick D'best' call. 'Hello -- Hey C'girl, how's it with you? How did it go with you and the cops, they came right?! YES they were here earlier today said C'girl with an angry fray on her face, Hey sweetie' D'best1 said this is one least favour you're gonna do for me for the sake of our love' honey please do not EVER change or dangle your stand on your claims about the initial report you gave to the cops about the car, remember our deal my promises are evergreen D'best said using a high precausionary warning tone. . . and one more thing for the sake of your son' ^our son, he added, i'll remain annonymous for now pending when this whole shit is wayoff and my moving outa town could be necessary if need arises. I'll call you time to time as i unfold, take care of my boi, he said -- but why must, Hello! Hello! C'girl tried to reinstate but D'best1 had hung up.
C'girl not knowing what to say thereafter muttered ' My Son' could this devil be up to anything?? She asked herself thoughtfully as Laura beckoned on her from the window side, Dinner is set,
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2009
Its one of the hottest days in Havana, and his exploits of the last 2 hours has not only left him drained physically, the lack of progress with the operation has left Debest a nervous wreck as well. ¿quieres más sexo?, the 2 "room service" ladies asked. No mas! Debest responded, suggesting that at last the 2 ladies had indeed managed to tire him out rather than a dislike for their service. The noise of children playing in the street, the faded picture of Fidel castro offered Debest little distraction from his immediate and future plight; he has had to flee the states not only because of the incident with the car, but now his european clients are beginning to lose patience with him especially as he#d promised them that the money would have been transfered by now.
Debest, a rather larger-than-life character has risen up in the orgarnisation partly because of his ingenuity but mainly because he of his over-confidence or cockiness that endeared him to his bosses. His exploits with the columbians had not gone unnoticed by the french "Treson"; they believed he was the right man to spearhead what is arguably the world's biggest money transfer fraud. He was soon interrupted by a call on his private cellphone, the gal cracked, she talk to the bureau, the man on the other end of the line said in his smatering english. Shit akin exclaimed as he jumped off the seat, tossed a few of his clothing in his bag and made for the door, only to be stopped by the pair of nude ladies dollars! dollars! they said repeatedly with opens hands. Oh shit, dbest responded as he dumped a wad of notes in their hands and made for the door,
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2009
Its one of the hottest days in Havana, and his exploits of the last 2 hours has not only left him drained physically, the lack of progress with the operation has left Debest a nervous wreck as well. ¿quieres más sexo?, the 2 "room service" ladies asked. No mas! Debest responded, suggesting that at last the 2 ladies had indeed managed to tire him out rather than a dislike for their service. The noise of children playing in the street, the faded picture of Fidel castro offered Debest little distraction from his immediate and future plight; he has had to flee the states not only because of the incident with the car, but now his european clients are beginning to lose patience with him especially as he#d promised them that the money would have been transfered by now.
Debest, a rather larger-than-life character has risen up in the orgarnisation partly because of his ingenuity but mainly because he of his over-confidence or cockiness that endeared him to his bosses. His exploits with the columbians had not gone unnoticed by the french "Treson"; they believed he was the right man to spearhead what is arguably the world's biggest money transfer fraud. He was soon interrupted by a call on his private cellphone, the gal cracked, she talk to the bureau, the man on the other end of the line said in his smatering english. Shit debest exclaimed as he jumped off the seat, tossed a few of his clothing in his bag and made for the door, only to be stopped by the pair of nude ladies dollars! dollars! they said repeatedly with opens hands. Oh shit, dbest responded as he dumped a wad of notes in their hands and made for the door,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) / Ikomoja The Beast / 17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.