Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Let's Make A Story - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let's Make A Story (12637 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Make A Story by pinkylady1(f): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2009
still waitin for the continuation oh
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2009
pinky lady:

still waitin for the continuation oh
tnx, it's great to know we have avid audience
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2009
Dbest's flight from the hotel was soon interrupted by the sound of 2 americans shouting at the receptionist, where is he? they asked in a threatening voice, room 233 just as Dbest tried to turn away they noticed him and opened fire on him, Dbest managed to escape by jumping out of the window of room 221, landing on the back streets and escaping on a hijacked motorbike. He'd travelled for about 25minutes when he realised that his bag was missing or had fallen off. He suddenly halts the bike, shit, shit shit he screamed as he turned his bike round to retrace his track; he eventually arrived back at the hotel at night, and went straight to the back of the hotel where he'd fallen WITHOUT ANY luck. He ditched the bike and decided to continue his search on foot, extremely fearful of what his fate would be if the bag was discovered. If the russians find it, well i'm dead, if its the police am dead and dead! he repeatedly muttered to himself. After an hour of futile searching, he calls makes a distress call on his cell phone, Tony, we are finished, i was attacked by 2 americans and lost the bag, with all the access codes and maps, where are you now, toni interrups, near the hotel just outside havana dbest replied. Ok ill be there in 20mins just keep searching
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2009
Piercing through the south wind is a Posche 911 turbo carrying two mean looking guys, Ralph and Author. Ralph is rough faced, with almost completely brown set of teeth. Close to half of Author's face was covered with a pair of dark shade, which made it difficult to easily describe his facial looks. He is thick and his dreads very long and look rather unkept. The beautiful rhythm of Lucky Dube’s “Play it my way” way broken by a phone ring.
Hello Boss, Author said with a voice that sounded rather like a cough. O yes, we have the suitcase and our source told us everything we need is in it. Very sure boss, trust your boys. We’ll be with you in 20 minutes.
Back in front of Havana, Akin had waited for D’best for about two hours without any trace of him. He had tried to call his number several times after the first phone conversation, but D’best’s phone had been switched off. He noticed it was getting dark, so he decided to go back home, but the thought of why D’best couldn’t make it back to the hotel as he promised was giving him a lot of concern. He was making his way back to the car park as Lucci, one of the girls that f**ked D’best walked up to Akin
Do you need a ride dude? She asked
No thanks, Akin responded, I came with a car
I don’t mean that ride sweetheart, she said in between a smile, let me take you to heaven by sitting on and rocking what you’ve got below that belt
Oh, that? Never mind, he said.
Okay, if you change your mind, I am right there at the entrance. Just wave at me and you are getting f**cked the next minute.
I think the only favour I need from you is just….
Oh, I’ll do any favour for you boy. What do you want? Just Mouth Action?
No girl friend. He said as he reaches for her inner pocket to bring out D’best’s picture. “Have you seen this man around here?” Akin asked
Oh, that man, the guy pumps hard
And what does that mean? Akin asked
I just finished servicing him about 30 minutes ago
And where did he go after that?
I don’t disclose my customer’s……….
Akin tucked some dollars into her hand and said, let’s .
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2009
Back home in Long Island, Laura and her husband cant help but notice the change in C'girl's mood; he must really mean so much to her she said as they watched her dive into the pool. Do you remember when she took her 1st swiming lesson, how she dreaded having to use the floaters in case she drowned. Just then a call come through on Richard's cell phone, that soon turned the mood sour. Hi, Sergi, how's Moscow today? Richard asked, but his pleasntrywas abruptly cut short by the caller's distressfull tone.
Sergi Lubonovski, a Russian oligarch had been Richard's business partner for over 20yrs, their successes included the acquisitions of several shipping lines, oilfields etc, but their current venture was to dwarf anything they've achieved so far. Both had invested close to a billion USD in a diamond business and the deal was weeks away from being clinched; what's the matter sergi? an increasingly worried Richard asked.
They are going to pull the plug! We are doomed richie! The mafia are threatening to kill the deal!
Why, didnt we pay their share? asked Richard, they said the deal cant go through because the funding they expected is in jeorpady. And how's that our fault sergi? Richard asked, the mafia had lined up a huge deal in france and lately there had been a serious hitch, and they found details of your daughter's involvement, the condition is that if she talks we are finished, sort this out Richie or we are finished sergi screamed as he ended the call.
C'girl? a confused Richard muttered, what's the matter darling? a worried Laura asked, the deal is in danger of collapsing and i stand to lose everything, darling i mean everything! She cant co-operate with the police or else we are finished!
Richard spend the next hour or so convincing C'girl of what she stands to lose should she go ahead with her plans with the FBI, but want would happen to Akin? she said with tears now flowing down her cheeks; i love him, i promised him i'll help him dad! before she was interrupted by a crash through the door.
And who the hell are you? aksed Richard, as he helped his butler up from the floor, we are from Dimitry, we take your wife away now, so she dont talk to FBI about Debest, if she talk we kill mother kapish! As they grabbed laura at gunpoint
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2009
@ debest1,
1. You have successfully changed Joe’s name to Richard. So, let’s roll on with Richard.
2. I’ll be out of town for about 4 days, so please, keep the pen rolling. You are the best!!

Richard watched in pain as Laura was being taken away. Richie, where are they taking me to? Laura asked crying like a baby. Nooo, please Richie, don’t let them do this to me.

My hands are very tight right now darling, but trust me, I am going to get you back here in no time, Richard assured

And how much time is no time? She asked as she tried to get off the grip of the dark hefty man

Woman, one of the kidnapers said coarsely, we have exhausted our patience and gentleness, so it is high time you cooperated with us or get some sting. We are not here for love play.

Noooooooooooo!!!! She screamed and this attracted the attention of C’girl. At first she felt it was a scream born out of newspaper reading until she heard a louder one. She turned to see her mother being dragged on the floor by two strange men. She got out of the pool immediately and ran past her father towards the men who were dragging her mother towards a waiting van.

Nooo, you cant take her away. What has she done to deserve being treated this way. Shouted C’girl

The kidnappers were surprised to hear another voice other than that of Richard. They turned to see a rather breathe-taking figure running towards them. The guys could not control the temptation of waiting for a while to see the sexiest thing they’ve behold in a long time get close to them. C’girl, being a clean-skinned, right-curves-at-right-places sexy girl could not be resisted by any man in his right sences. Running towards these men in bikini that looked rather more like rope added to their plight.

The guys turned to look at each other, ”don’t you think she would be more useful for us?” one of them said. Waoh, I feel like eating her up.

You cant take her, said Laura. Please don’t.

You are old woman, she still has the youthful blood run through her veins. Said one of the guys.

C’girl run back. They are going to take you away. Laura shouted.

No mum, where are they taking…………

Just run back, Laura back, everything is going to be fine. I promise.

Mum! C’girl screamed standing on a spot

Just run back. Trust me and go back.

C’girl took to her mother’s advice and ran back to the apartment.

The kidnapers signaled to each other and continued to the van with Laura.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2009
Holed up in a downtown Havana shack, Debest and Toni must have gone through half a dozen bottles of Mojithos and an equal number of pleasure women; afraid to contemplate their fate if they fail to recover the missing bag. Drunk and drugged they appear to have resigned to whatever fate befalls them, just then Toni's phone rings, and to his suprise it was a call from the mafia; now listen you assholes, i have given you a lifeline, now get back to NY, get that computer wizard and kill this deal off by the end of the week! the caller yelled. Now put that scum on the line, he ordered, as Toni passed the phone to Debest, hi Oleg, Dbest said showing no effect of his drunkeness, listen u pr*ck, we have the gal's mother, she wont be singing to the cops, now go get that friend of urs and kill this deal off !
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2009
Lucy is not your typical agent, her 38C chest evident through her low top blouse, her glossy lips and curvaceous figure would have been more at home in tinseltown. She had often complained that her career had been hindered by the fact that people hardly take her serious; hence her boss drafted her to what would be her most difficult assignment to date, which could actually make or break her career; and she intends to make it the former at all cost.
She had pitched outside the most horrid hotel downtown Havana for going to 24hrs now, hoping and waiting for her target to appear. wondering if the intelligence report was correct, just then two scruffy looking men surfaced, and promptly jumped into a cab before she could confirm from the photos. She hurridly follwed, trying not to alert them of her pursuit; her chase was to last anither 8 hrs as the two men journeyed back to Miami, boarded a flight to NY
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2009
She managed to blab her way onto the flight just in time before take-off, her view of her targets couldnt be better as she was sat right beind them. One of the men was everything they've briefed her about, tall, extremely handsome and damn unkempt; but then her friends have always joked that she likes her men rough and dirty.
The two men spent most of the flight sleeping and only had their sleep interrupted for the alchoholic refuelling; about 20 mins to landing, they both finalised their plans and next course of action.
The terminal of JFK was unusually quiet for a weekend flight, the 2 men jumed straight into the waiting cardillac leaving Lucy with no time to get a cab to chase. She quickly scribbled the number on her wrist, "DMB 2990, black cardillac heading north from JFK, and get me a car at JFK over", she barely finished the call when she noticed through the terminal glass that her hair looked so untidy, no thanks to 2 days of sleeplessness, i need to get a wash! damn, was her only response.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2009
The relief Debest had from the russian's 2nd chance was to be short-lived; he had barely arrived arrived in NY when he found out from one of his contact about Akin. An agent? fcking shit! How long has he been? This just fcks everything up Toni, an increasingly hysterical Debest screamed. Calm down Debest, so what if he's an agent, we find someone else, toni tried to reassure him; find someone else, how much fcking time do you think we have to get a replacement in for this job? Debest retorted, we have to get Akin at all cost, Ok if the russians have C'girl's mum, why dont we get c'girl and use her to get akin? Tony offered; i have a better idea Tony, Akin's mum leaves in England, she means the world to him, we get her picked up by the french mob, and threaten to kill her if Akin refuses to play ball!
Even before Tony had any chance to consider his latest ploy, debest was already on the phone to Laurent, and in a matter of hours, Sola was picked up from her in Bayswater, London. Laurent drove all night and eventually arrived at his Lille hideout with the package secured. Debest had arranged for Laurent to place the call to Debest with the details of their demand to avoid any direct link with Sola's kidnapping.
Re: Let's Make A Story by estilo(f): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2009
Nice one debest, you are DA BOMB!!!!!!!

Still waiting.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2009
estilo:

Nice one debest, you are DA BOMB!!!!!!!

Still waiting.
embarassed, thnx,
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2009
The evening breeze was so gentle and calm, but strong enough to drop some leaves off the garden trees and lift C’girl’s hair off her shoulder as she sat on a log of wood on St Patrick’s field. She had made her way there to wait for Akin, who requested that they meet at a restricted place and discuss. She had waited for close to two hours with no sight of any human being, rather in the company of birds and butterflies. The green leaves which used to be her best sight were not enough to win her attention from the reflection of everything she had gone through in a period of just one week. As she was about to call Akin to know how close he was, her phone rang and Akin told her he would not be able to make it as planned.

Akin, you know we really need to talk, she said

Yes I know, but I am on my way to the UK now. It’s very important that I make the next flight

You cant be serious, said C’girl, it’s close to 24 hours now that i told you that my mum was kidnapped and you think that that is not important? Does it mean that your mission in the UK is more important than my mother’s life to you? C’girl asked.

Don’t get me wrong girl, my mission in London is as important as that. My sister just called to tell me that my mother was kidnapped about an hour ago.

What! Akin, do you have an idea of what is happening to us. What have we done wrong to deserve all these predicaments? She cried

Take it easy sweetheart. Everything is going to be okay, Akin assured. I’d call you later dear. I love you.
She took a close look at the phone screen as if she could see Akin through it. Hardly had the call ended that another call came in. This time, it wasn’t Akin neither was it D’best. It was a completely strange number calling from outside the shores of the US. Though she could not put a country the dialing code, but she knew that it was a call from one of the European countries. She picked the call without saying a word.

Woman, said the calm voice on the other side, I know you are there listening. I just have a piece of advise for you. Now that your super hero Akin is not there to give you the consolation you need right now, going to the police is the closest option you have and if you resort to doing that, just know that you will never set your eyes on your lovely mother again.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2009
C'girl's plight appeared to go from bad to worse, just when she thought she'd seen the light at the end of the tunnel the whole episode explodes right in her face, this time with far reaching consequences. The snatching of her Laura from their family home was soon followed by Akin's departure to Europe. He had become her rock at the difficult time and with his calming influence was at least hoping for both his professional and emotiona help to see her through this latest ordeal. The threatening call from europe was nothing new to C'girl as Richard had already warned her on the need to back out of her agreement to cooperate with the cops, something she conveniently left out of her conversation with Akin.
Re: Let's Make A Story by Bossbitch(f): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2009
Seriously dbest1 and accopen are really good. . . u guys would make a good team. i think i'm hvin a slight crush on the character dbest. . . he's my kinda guy-bad boi. . . i want to hear more about Lucy
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2009
Debest has never felt this relaxed in a while, he decided to celebrate his new lease of life by visiting AER Club & Lounge with Tony. He spent the next hour ogling the lady in pink sexy dress, her curves almost popping out, she declined many all offers of a drink from the male punters, this provided Debest with his 1st challenge of the night, can i get her? i am he muttered in his usual cocky manner.
Waiter, i'll have my usual and get the lady another of what she's having, he said before introducing himself with the kind of swagger that has come to define his personality.
Am Debest, oh yeah, Lucy answered nonchalantly good for you; and are you going to tell me what they call this wonder of nature? Debest asked. Am Lucy, she replied as she gave the waiter a facial appreciation; don’t tell me you are an actress? No? Model? No? Each no from debest preceded by a wry nod of the head by Lucy, ok i give up what is it? Debest conceded. I’ll have to kill you if i told you that one derest? Am sorry debest, ; i have my private business she said hoping to ward off any future query from him.
And what do you do debest? Lucy asked, I run an international shipping and logistics firm in Europe, debest answered arrogantly, and i intend to ship you to my Mediterranean lair someday Lucy; is that an offer? Lucy asked? Oh yeah love it is, debest replied with that smile that says “I got her”. Just then Lucy asked to be excused as she needed the ladies, with the toilet door secured, she quickly checks the photo ID os Debest she had in her wallet to confirm she’s got her man, i got him; she quickly places the call to her boss and let’s him know she’s going to be bringing him in, only to be told that there had been a spate of kidnaps not unrelated to the case, as a result they would have to catch debest in the act with hard evidence. Can you go all the way with this Lucy? The chief asked, if you can’t just back out now; but Lucy had never had a chance to prove to her colleague and bosses that she’s more than just good looks and out to be judged by her achievements and not her assets.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2009
Debest has never felt this relaxed in a while, he decided to celebrate his new lease of life by visiting AER Club & Lounge with Tony. He spent the next hour ogling the lady in pink sexy dress, her curves almost popping out, she declined many all offers of a drink from the male punters, this provided Debest with his 1st challenge of the night, can i get her? i am he muttered in his usual cocky manner.
Waiter, I’ll have my usual and get the lady another of what she's having, he said before introducing himself with the kind of swagger that has come to define his personality.
Am Debest, oh yeah, Lucy answered nonchalantly good for you; and are you going to tell me what they call this wonder of nature? Debest asked. Am Lucy, she replied as she gave the waiter a facial appreciation; don’t tell me you are an actress? No? Model? No? Each no from debest preceded by a wry nod of the head by Lucy, ok i give up what is it? Debest conceded. I’ll have to kill you if i told you that one derest? Am sorry Debest, ; i have my private business she said hoping to ward off any future query from him.
And what do you do Debest? Lucy asked, I run an international shipping and logistics firm in Europe, debest answered arrogantly, and i intend to ship you to my Mediterranean lair someday Lucy; is that an offer? Lucy asked? Oh yeah love it is, Debest replied with that smile that says “I got her”. Just then Lucy asked to be excused as she needed the ladies, with the toilet door secured, she quickly checks the photo ID of Debest she had in her wallet to confirm she’s got her man, i got him; she quickly places the call to her boss and let’s him know she’s going to be bringing him in, only to be told that there had been a spate of kidnaps not unrelated to the case, as a result they would have to catch debest in the act with hard evidence. Can you go all the way with this Lucy? The chief asked, if you can’t just back out now; but Lucy had never had a chance to prove to her colleague and bosses that she’s more than just good looks and out to be judged by her achievements and not her assets.

She reappeared from the ladies with her hair now let down, her in her bag and a little left to the imagination in her dressing. She spent the next 5minutes after the phone call convincing herself that she is prepared to do anything and use any means to nail this job including “sleeping with the devil”. Debest thought he’d seen an angel when she reappeared, he was even left more baffled by the ease with which Lucy now flirted with him, they spent the next 4 hours dancing and cavorting , and running up a bill of $1800. They eventually left the club at 4am, tony long departed with his contigent of ladies had left debest and lucy; debest flags down a cab and without enquiring about Lucy’s destination, Hilton Long Island Hutington he said to a rather bemused cab taxi? At this time of the day? The heavily built man responded? Just fcking move on, Debest retorted. The 45mins ride into the morning gave Lucy the chance to think about what she’s about to get herself into,
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2009
Her trip into “wonderland” was soon interrupted by debest’s exploration up and down her silky smooth body, with his Armani jacket now fully rested on Lucy’s upper body, debest went “undercover” handling her breasts repeatedly, Lucy soon felt the “massive” bulge rise and fall with each foray of debest’s hand into her dress. The pair had hardly entered the room when Debest grabbed Lucy’s size 14 body like a butcher ready to slice up his calf, only to be halted by her half-hearted refusal to go all the way. 20 minutes later, debest was feasting on her size 38C breasts, his saliva dripping all over her now stiffened nipples its hard to guess if Lucy still sees this as part of her job or as some benefits of her job.
By this time she was curious to taste that “massive bulge” that had announced its presence all through the ride to the hotel; pulling down his black Armani shorts, she was hardly surprised at the sight of his “package”, wow, was all she could utter and Debest blocked any further utterances from her with his “gift of nature” ; offering no complaint whatsoever she devoured it like nothing she’d ever had, Debest’s loud moan seemed to be the signal for Lucy to intensify her consumption. Her extended stay with his “gift” had more to do with her unease with the thought of transferring the package from her buccal cavity to her other orifice down below. What if Andy finds out? I’ve only been dating him for a few weeks, we haven’t even done it yet, this will not go down well with him, she pondered through the conundrum as she continued her consumption.
Alas her hesitancy was overruled in one swift move by debest as he thrust it all the way to a rapt of pleasure, the decibel of the moan literally overwhelming the serene atmosphere the Hilton boasts of, unaware of any thing else around them, they only heard the loud bang on the door after debest had released ,
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2009
The threat of eviction by the hotelier was a que for the duo to retire for now, with a succulent kiss on her “full cream breasts” and another on her forehead, Debest slumped into the deluxe bed and was soon “dead” asleep.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:47am On Sep 09, 2009
D'best opened his eyes to see the light of the new day at about 11:10am.

Oh, i have a meeting with some of my customers at noon. D'best said

So, what happens to me darling? Asked Lucy.

I'd be back in an hour or two, he assured, just get youself set for another wonderful time with me this afternoon. I'd be back to make you experience heaven on this bed once again.

He quickly rushed to the bathroom to have a quick wash.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2009
Spark was a twelve year old kid who had won himself the reputation of being the smartest thief in Realand hood. Street was his home and dark places were his work place. Five years earlier, he had watched two men pass bullets through his both parents’ skulls at his father’s mansion at Garrison Estate. Spark was a very easygoing smart kid with a lot of promise before the trauma of watching his parents’ gunned down by the men whose image remained in his memory. The picture he used to have of himself flying a plane as a pilot never came again, it died the day they died. The men did not only murder the father and mother, they murdered his dream and his decision to be the best among his peers. Though his father left behind several estates and a fat bank account, enough to take him through school and live the rest of his life without lack, but he chose to trail a different path. He believed school would only teach him algebra and essay writing, and not how to avenge her parent’s death. This was his reason for choosing to leave the mansions and estates empty, and turned the street to his abode. He needed to learn the lessons the street could only teach.

Revenge was the only thing on his mind and he lived every minute chasing the satisfaction he would derive from seeing these two men die from his knife. He would rather be seen in Toppers Nite Club or Ox Street Pub and Bar to the walls of High schools and Christian worship centres, because he believed the latter would only teach him to forget the his chase for revenge.

Spark made his living by making use of the act he had mastered so well – thieving. He knew how to slip his tiny fingers into back pockets and bring it out without his prey noticing or feeling any touch.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2009
The midday sun was having his back as a landing place as he headed for the beach on his bicycle. He had not taken anything called food that morning, so he needed to quickly find a way to earn some coins as usual. His eyes have been trained to see beyond just leather bags. He knew the pockets and bags that had money in it by merely looking from a distance. He had never gotten it wrong and he was very positive that the man making his way out of Hilton Long Island Hutington had a lot of money in his pocket. Without wasting any time, he took a dash across the street to get what seemed belong to him, the leather wallet in D’best’s back pocket.

For the first time in his five years of petty crimes, Spark’s tricks and skills failed him. D’best had a firm grip of his hand immediately it made its entry into his pocket. Spark would rather prefer a bullet to the slap he received from D’best’s wide and rough palm, which turned the sunny afternoon to the darkest night he had ever seen. D’best led him quietly to a waiting car and drove off with him. He decided to take the young boy with him because he felt he would need the service of his gut and skills. Spark regained his consciousness after about thirty minutes drive. He turned to see D’best’s face and, immediately, the picture of five years earlier struck him. He knew for sure that he was sitting beside one of the two men that shut his parents to death. He couldn’t believe that he was sitting very close to one of the men that killed his dream of becoming a pilot.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2009
As he silently watched D’best slice through the wind with his Chrysler Dodge EV Electric Car, the thought of turning the steering wheel to face an oncoming trailer ran through his mind. He didn’t mind dying in the process of actualizing the long sought revenge.

No, Spark said to himself, I’ll play his game with him, be his friend, learn his trade and kill him slowly.

You are awake, D’best said in a rather friendly manner.

O yeah. Your palm seems to be made of iron. It almost sent me to the world beyond. I like your reflex. Spark said

Is that supposed to be a compliment?

Yeah, a compliment. I have done this for five years and never for once got caught. Spark said, touching his swollen cheek

I grew up like you too, so I’m familiar with the trade. D’best said as he made a right turn into Kingston Avenue, the home of the drug lords.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2009
The 7-hour flight from JFK to London was hardly one akin wants to rememeber for a while, apart from his thoughts preoccupied with his mother's plight, he had to endure the snoring of his overweight co-passenger. On arrival, he was promptly met by Alan, a senior MI5 agent, how was your flight Akin? Asked Alan, his query met by a lifeless ok response from akin; the pair soon drove off to the central London office of the agency where they were soon briefed on the case. The review of the CCTV on the approach to Sola’s Paddington house had revealed a face familiar to Alan; Laurent is one of the top 5 wanted men by the agency and Interpol, recent intelligence report had suggested that he is now heavily involved with the Russian mob but no one seem to know what his new look is or indeed his whereabouts, until they spotted a French registered car 100 yards from her house. A quick check soon revealed that the same car left UK for Calais about the same time of Sola’s disappearance; Alan and Akin soon contacted the French police on their way to the channel tunnel. The car was discovered near Lille that same day giving the duo hope as to her whereabouts. The quintessential Lille area of Rue de la Grande Chaussée is one on the oldest streets in Lille. Now lined with fashionable shops, it was once where boatmen hauled their barges past rocky rapids on the River Deule. The busy day gave the agents and the police enough guises to approach the target house without raising any suspicion. As they barged through the doors the ensuing shoot-out was something Akin and his crew had not anticipated. Within 10 minutes almost all the 15-man agent/police charge had been killed or maimed with Alan one of the major casualty. Laurent and what was left of his mob escaped by boat with Sola in tow, despite all of Akin’s attempt; the sight of his bound and gagged mother in the fleeing boat was too much for him to bear as he slumped into the pool of blood.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2009
Hopeless and desperate, Akin decides he must do whatever it takes to get his mum back, hand shaking, he dials a number that could cost him both his job and freedom but hopefully buy his mother’s. Debest I need your help? A visibly shaken Akin said, what? You need what Akin? Debest replied in utter disbelief, I know you are familiar with Europe Debest, you need to help me get mother back, akin replied now sobbing.
Ok Akin, 1st you need to get your people off my back for that stolen car malarkey, then ill put the word out and see what ransom this people would want. With the deal done, debest could hardly believe his luck, now I have him where I want, with the kidnapping now way attached to debest, he can attempt to play devil’s advocate buy using akin to siphon the money as planned ensuring his mother’s release and of course his own amnesty from any police prosecution. What a day this is turning out to be,
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2009
Debest stopped a few blocks from his destination, intending to let spark off with a warning not to mess about with the pro, but their 20miutes ride had made him have a rethink, I could use this punk, he mused. Ok spark, this is how it goes, I kinda like your moves, and would like you to come work for me and am talking big bucks man, no more petty thieving; Debest proposed. Did you say this is your car man? Wow ill do anything for you man, you’re the boss now, sparks replied with palpable enthusiasm.
Ok sparky, when we get to our destination, you keep your mouth shut and observe, ok? No problem boss, sparks replied.
A few minutes later, and the duo arrived at what looked like a dungeon, the marijuana-ridden atmosphere enough to choke even the most avid of users, as they walked through to the innermost room, spark’s apprehensive demeanour couldn’t be concealed from the burly guards, you scared son? One of then asked sardonically. They soon found themselves in front of Vasilly; flanked by hoards of naked ebony women, the sight of which made sparks even more uncomfortable this time for the right reason, what a lucky bastard, he whispered to debest as Vasilly beckons the duo to approach him while dismissing the women at the same time.
Now debest, you’ve fcked up once already, and my people are losing patience with me, and I’m struggling to find reasons why I shouldn’t kill you right now! Vas shrieked as he pointed his walter PPK at debest, oh come on vas, I have it covered now , Akin will do the transfer anytime now, he needs his mum so ill get him to do it tomorrow when he gets back from Europe, just give me a few more days it will be done, debest said in a desperate bid to save his life…
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2009
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬Debest left Vas’s lair with an extended lease of his life and as he left he couldn’t help but imagine the effect the episode would have on sparky, son that’s the real deal, not your petty $10 crime the big stage man, can you hack it? He asked staring into sparky’s dark green eyes, oh yea man, I wont let you down! Sparky replied, just then debest’s “other” cell phone rang, hello tiger, how are you? Asked the female voice, hi Lucy, am fine just tidying up some loose ends on a deal, are we still doing dinner tonight? Asked debest, ok 7pm then as he hung up with a smile on his face. The wife? Asked sparky, no replied with a short shrift, just one of the perks of this job sparky, and trust me son she is one hell of a bird!
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬Lucy’s gameplan is simple, get Debest to “do” her enough for her to become his bird and partner in crime, that way she would get all the evidence she needs before his eventual apprehension. As far as she’s concerned the plan appears to be on course, but she cant help but wonder if what transpired the other night was just part of the job or real sexual satisfaction. She couldn’t help but remember the liaison with a smile of a fully-satisfied woman, occasionally muttering “damn he good, that was some shag”.
She had removed any evidence of her job or boyfriend from the flat, and gone for her seductive strap-less gown guaranteed to keep her cleavage in his full glare,
Re: Let's Make A Story by opiororo1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2009
Your collabo is owesome keep on rolling cool
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2009
D’best decided to drive straight to Hilton Long Island Hutington to enable him have about two hours of rest before Lucy’s arrival.

The whole game was becoming more and more interesting for Spark. He couldn’t believe he was beginning to like D’best’s personality - his moves, his confidence and his swiftness in making decisions and accurate ones for that matter. As much as he wanted him to die, he also wanted him to live for him to learn as much as he needed to make his launch into the world of the big boys in crime and drug pulling. He had only spent few hours with D’best, he had concluded that D’best would not make a bad mentor. He knew it was an opportunity for him to graduate from the peanuts he was getting from stealing back pocket wallets and candies from grocery stores to the league of hard currency movers. His dream to become a pilot had not changed, the only variation was that he no longer wanted to pilot airplanes from point A to point B, rather he wanted to pilot the biggest successful crime ever recorded in the history of the United States.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2009
How old are you kid? asked D’best

I have lived past thirteen good years boss. Thirteen years lived on the street. Spark said

Were you born of a woman? If yes, where is your mother?

The last time I heard about her, she was a LovePeddler somewhere in Toronto. Spark said as he shuffled a number of music CD’s

And your dad?

I didn’t grow up to know how my father looks like. I learnt he stole a huge amount of money from the company he was working for and ran to Mexico with his secretary to start a new life. Said Spark as he inserted a CD of Luther Vandros’ Dance With My Father. The memory of his caring father came back to life as the perfect combination of musical keys sank the words in the deepest part of his heart.

……back when I was a child
Before life removed all the innocence
My father would lift me high
And dance with my mother and me and then
Spend me around till I fell asleep
Then up the stairs he would carry me
And I knew for sure I was loved
If I could get another chance
Another walk, another dance with him….

Even at a tender age of thirteen, it was no longer part of Spark’s character to cry. He believed the act of crying was meant for three categories of people - babies, ladies in love, and teenagers who had parents or shoulders to cry on. He knew he didn’t fall in any of the categories, so he had chosen to take cry out of the options available for him to express pain. He turned on an adult masculine nature of himself the day he realized he had only one father on planet earth – himself. He had to play the role of a father to himself and he believed fathers don’t cry, at least in the presence of their sons, and he was not going to break that record, so he made up his mind that he was not going to cry in the presence of himself. For five years, he had lived with this principle, but his muscle failed him when he listened to those very beautiful words put together in a very beautiful way and delivered with a very beautiful voice of Luther Vandros. He felt his tears run down his arid cheeks. He quickly put himself together to hide the tears from D’best. He knew if he had to impress D’best, he had to paint the picture of a hard-hearted kid who doesn’t know what it feels like to cry for candies and ice cream.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2009
Hmmm, I see you don’t just have a nice body, killer eyes and damn good fcker, you are just as good with your culinary skills babe, enthused Debest as he refills the glasses, oh that’s very complimentary of you Debest, and am glad you enjoyed that replied Lucy. Her dinner meal of Grilled Filet Mignon, bacon-roasted fingerling potatoes, nettle purée topped with a bottle of Mattheu Rose somehow set the tone for the night; they both retreated to her balcony where they cuddled up as they soaked in the best of NYC at night. Oh darling, I’m expecting a business partner tonight from Europe, so I could be called off as soon as he arrives, Debest said as he stroked her thighs; oh really? Asked Lucy with a tinge of disappointment in her voice, does that mean you wont be having any “deserts”? asked Lucy as she spreads her legs indicating to Debest where she prefers his fingers to be. He promptly picks her up and heads for the living room, spreading her on the fur carpet, he pulls off her wine-coloured thong, revealing her clean shaved private, and begins to devour her. The increasing loudness of Lucy’s moans only fuelled Debest’s fangs as he intensified his activity down below, after about 30mins, Lucy decides to take charge by smearing what was left of her chocolate mousse desert over debest’s “tackle”, before immersing it in her mouth ending abruptly when Debest had what could only be refered to as a pre-mature discharge to the chagrin of Lucy. Is that it? She asked in utter disappointment, oh no babe, not at all, as he picked her up again heading this time to her bedroom. Both now fully stripped, his attempt to climb her was promptly rebuffed by Lucy, not yet tiger she said, as she went on her knees indicating which orifice she prefers the entry to take place.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2009
The 2-hour delay to Akin’s flight must have been the best thing to happen to Debest, as he couldn’t have wished for a better way to while the time away; not that he had any thoughts about the flight anyway thanks to Lucy. His latest insertion lasted a lot longer, and offered a lot more pleasure to Lucy, who decided to spice things up by offering to use her vibrator on debest, oh no babe, I haven’t tried this before debest pleaded, but to no avail as Lucy smeared the Love Machine with oil and beckoned debest to bend over like a master to a slave. Flipping the kit on, she proceeds to thrust it into his anal orifice, and quite unexpectedly Debest seemed to enjoy it, but soon regained the upper hand as he forces her on her back and pounds like a steam roller till he eventually crashed out in exhaustion. The nigh 3-hour session was soon brought to an end when debest received a call on his cell-phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guess The Author Or The Book / Ikomoja The Beast / 17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.