Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Let's Make A Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let's Make A Story (12630 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2009
Moyola:

Countrygirl = Angela tongue
ahhh i see so therein lies the mystery. Thanks for clearing that up
Re: Let's Make A Story by tine(f): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2009
Despite her misgivings countrygirl could hardly wait to see akin again.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
Akin went to bed that night a very VERY VERY EXCITED MAN!
Re: Let's Make A Story by Moyola(f): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2009
CUT!!!

Yu guyz are telling it like itz tales by moonlyt! cant yu do beha? tongue
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2009
Moyola:

CUT!!!

Yu guyz are telling it like itz tales by moonlyt! cant yu do beha? tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Make A Story by Davedavy: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2009
It was nearly two hours now that countrygirl left Akins’s place. The time was almost 11:30pm and Akin was exhausted. He trudged to the couch and collapsed, the television on in front of him. He shut his eyes and tried to fall asleep but all he saw was countrygirl smiling at him. Why couldn’t he get her out of his head!?
Re: Let's Make A Story by Davedavy: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2009
It was in the middle of the night when Akin woke up to the murmur of the television. He was face-down on a pillow as he felt something soft and gentle stroking the back of his head.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2009
Davedavy:

It was in the middle of the night when Akin woke up to the murmur of the television. He was face-down on a pillow as he felt something soft and gentle stroking the back of his head
STEADY
Re: Let's Make A Story by Davedavy: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2009
It must be the cat he thought
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2009
Davedavy:

It must be the cat he thought
or the witch
Re: Let's Make A Story by tine(f): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2009
Meanwhile countrygirl was sleepless that night. all she could think of was the sound of Akins voice,that dimpled cheeked smile of his and she dared to hope.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
tine:

Meanwhile countrygirl was sleepless that night. all she could think of was the sound of Akins voice,that dimpled cheeked smile of his and she dared to hope.

Eventually she fell asleep and had the "wettest" dream ever,
Re: Let's Make A Story by Kelvinj(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2009
debest1:

Eventually she fell asleep and had the "wettest" dream ever,
as akin begin 2 kiss her lips, she waz lost in d world of fantasy
Re: Let's Make A Story by Krayola2(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
Akin turned around to see what it was he felt on his back. He was staring down the barrels of several pistols. . .  the police. Lots of them, and they looked like they were not playing around. "Fukc!!!" he thought, when he saw countrygirl standing by his graduation picture. " I should have known that bitch was undercover. . . she must have sneaked into my room and noticed the bags of cocaine, I'm fukced".  He jumped to his feet and charged toward the door hoping they wouldn't shoot since he was unarmed. . . .
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 2:29am On Aug 04, 2009
Akin jumped from his bed in a cold sweet, thinking to himself what the hell was that all about. His heart started to pound like a congo drum in a village. Should he tell her about his past or not. What would she think of me--he thought to himself. So many good girls he has lost because he couldn't tell them that he was a ex-con. People just don't understand that America is not all it crack up to be. Sometimes you find life is much harder than others that have left home make it out to be. So the same worry feeling he experienced the other day was back. F--k-he thought to himself. To avoid anymore heartache-he was going to picked up the phone to call her and say that it is not going to work. But before he could the phone rang. Hello--Hello they both said,
Re: Let's Make A Story by TheSeeker(m): 5:47am On Aug 04, 2009
countrygrl:

Akin jumped from his bed in a cold sweet, thinking to himself what the hell was that all about. His heart started to pound like a congo drum in a village. Should he tell her about his past or not. What would she think of me--he thought to himself. So many good girls he has lost because he couldn't tell them that he was a ex-con. People just don't understand that America is not all it crack up to be. Sometimes you find life is much harder than others that have left home make it out to be. So the same worry feeling he experienced the other day was back. F--k-he thought to himself. To avoid anymore heartache-he was going to picked up the phone to call her and say that it is not going to work. But before he could the phone rang. Hello--Hello they both said,
Unfortunately, Yar'adua was eavesdropping on them grin
Re: Let's Make A Story by Krayola2(m): 6:14am On Aug 04, 2009
The senile old man had a boner just from hearing her say "hello", and ejaculated at "i'm fine, thank you". Akin and Countrygirl made plans for the weekend. They planned to go see a knicks game. She hates sports, but pretended to be excited about it. . .
Re: Let's Make A Story by MrWaters: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2009
AKIN as made up is mind to disclose his deepest secret "ex convict" cos he's been brain-washed wit da charmin love. On their way to the sport center, he thought of many ways to say this. . . . .
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2009
So as they were sitting down waiting for the game to start Akin ask her a question----How do you feel about 1st time offenders? But she gave him a look that made him feel as if this was a mistake. Well, she said 1st time offender, I can't answer that because I have never met one. I guess everyone has a past that they wish they could change.

So why do you ask? Ever been to jail (she starts to LOL). But the look on his face was not a joke. F--K, she thought to herself, here I go again!!!! Don't judge-Don't judge (she starts to tell herself).

F--K, he thought to himself, here we go again!!! They both turn to speak, but the music in the arena has started and they both just sit back,
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2009
countrygrl:

So as they were sitting down waiting for the game to start Akin ask her a question----How do you feel about 1st time offenders? But she gave him a look that made him feel as if this was a mistake. Well, she said 1st time offender, I can't answer that because I have never met one. I guess everyone has a past that they wish they could change.

So why do you ask? Ever been to jail (she starts to LOL). But the look on his face was not a joke. F--K, she thought to herself, here I go again!!!! Don't judge-Don't judge (she starts to tell herself).

F--K, he thought to himself, here we go again!!! They both turn to speak, but the music in the arena has started and they both just sit back,
What if he's the axe murderer? Perhaps a rap*st, or even a drug baron? She pondered, her thoughts drowning the opening song of " Greece 2".
By this time, Akin had noticed her discomfort and felt it was best to let her know all. I spent 6 years in jail for hacking into the federal system 10 years ago while studying in Howard Uni, never has the confession of an ex-con brought so much relief to her, with a wry smile on her face she replied was that all, you naughty boy. Well at least it want for r*pe or murder she added jokingly,
Re: Let's Make A Story by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
Countrygirl was relieved."not a rapist or a psychopath" she thought to herself,he must really love me to tell this."Akin,can i ask you a favour?" am listening,Akin pls it's unlike me to feel like this so fast especially in a short time pls don't ever lie to me.Even if it's for my own good,i shouldn't be feeling like this so soon but i somehow feel i can trust you.Akin was shocked a typical girl would have called it quits or took to her heels."Never Never i will never lie to you,i'll always tell you the truth if it leads to my death.(continue for me also i don't like the ex-con path but country girl i like this thread)
Re: Let's Make A Story by Davedavy: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2009
Akin held her hands and countrygirl placed her head on his chest, listening to the gentle beat of his heart.He was undoubtedly the happiest man on the facet of earth, he began to feel whole and alive again,he was in utter turmoil , unhappy to even be alive before, but now,all his black and white days had been magically transformed into glorious multicolour.
Re: Let's Make A Story by Davedavy: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2009
He had been completely struck by her simplicity and her sweetness that he knew definitely it would be near impossible for him  to ever shut her out of his mind. ‘Is there any particular thing you will like to tell me about yourself which might surprise me?”Akin asked jokingly.
Re: Let's Make A Story by Davedavy: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
Hmm, she started,I have a confession to make. I am all ears replied Akin. ‘To tell you the truth,I never thought I can ever feel this way again,I thought I had shut the door to my heart and threw the key far away into the deep sea, I had many disappointments in the past with men that I decided enough is enough, but after we parted company last night, I had wonderful memories, which enraptured my heart as I walked along the lonely path that led to my home. Thanks for filling the emptiness in my heart. You're an angel in disguise that came down from the heavens to save me from feeling blue.Thanks for making me feel this way again’
Re: Let's Make A Story by Davedavy: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2009
‘But then,there is one thing you must know,I don’t know how you will take this, I have a 3 year old son from a previous relationship…….’before she finished the statement, she was already crying like a baby.
Re: Let's Make A Story by Krayola2(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2009
"notin do u jor" said Akin. "i love kids. u shouldn't be ashamed of having a child. . .children are supposed to bring us joy. What is his name?"
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
keep it clean and full of suspense i'm actually enjoying it
Re: Let's Make A Story by howfar2: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2009
Am actually not crying because i have a son, but i do recollect how his father treated me. His name is Aremu Obasanjo, he was named after his father. His dad was nice to me initially, but towards the last 4years before he left, he started treating me badly even after i gave him all i had when he got back from prison.
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 1:32am On Aug 05, 2009
Prison--Akin thought to himself---hesitating for a moment he went on to ask. "What was he in for?" Green card fraud she answered. I have known him for a while, but we started to date when he got out. Because I couldn't stand the way he treated me, I left. Then, he started telling me that I would not find a good man, he is the best that I have ever had---A no African men will ever married a American girl---and I am stupid to think that--he just kept going on and on with his bullshit--so I had to get a restraining order againts him.

This is when I decided to move to New York. For a new start--but enough of that--Can I kiss your lips she asked Akin, then he started to speak in a language she didn't understand(LOL). I just said yes you can kiss my lips in French. They both started to laugh. OMG, she thought to herself--his sh-t is so damn soft-OMGGGGGGGGGGG is what she scream to herself. Stay down-Stay down is what he told himself--OH, um I need to go to the restroom- need anything Akin asked? A drink , bring me back a drink. As he walk away,
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 1:37am On Aug 05, 2009
@ everyone that is participating[b](SEE WHAT WE CAN DO WHEN WE PUT OUR MINDS TOGETHER)[/b] ONE HEART ONE LOVE ONE COLOR OR COLOUR
grin grin grin grin grin KEEP IT GOING GIRLS AND GUYS
Re: Let's Make A Story by Davedavy: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2009
Akin came back few minutes later handing her the drink she requested for. ‘Where exactly in Nigeria are you from and please Akin, tell me more about your family and your culture. I have always love Nigerian cultures and traditions. Nigeria is a country rich in cultural heritage and with lots of educated and highly talented people. I really want to know more about your culture, learn your language,learn how to cook your Nigerian food and sometime in the near future visit Nigeria. What do you think Akin?’ asked countrygirl
Re: Let's Make A Story by countrygrl(f): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2009
Alright, he replied, one thing at a time. Maybe when we go back to my home I could show you some pictures-Akin said. Well, I um---she was about to say, but he interupted by saying, no I am not thinking about sex if that's what you are about to say. It was she replied. Lets make a promise to take things slow OK-he asked. OK she replied and they kissed on it. The ride on the train was a quiet one-with them just holding hands and observing everyone. You guys are a beautiful couple replied one of the passengers who just got on. How long have you guys been married asked the passenger. Oh, we're not countrygrl was about to say, but Akin said with a grin we're newlyweds. Congratulations, said the passenger and took out a fifty dollar bill and gave it to Akin. May this bless you said the passenger, I just lost my wife he replied and then he got off at the next stop. Akin and Countrygrl just look at each other, but didn't say a word. Finally, home said Akin, are you hungry? Starving said Countrygrl what do you have? I got monkey, donkey, etc, etc. said Akin. You eat monkey said Countrygrl with a serious look on her face. Girl please said Akin while[b] LOL[/b]. Wanna cook- he asked her. No but I would like to go and get some rice and fish from the Sengal restaurant. Alright, I go and get it Akin replied, I'll be right back.
Should I she thought to herself. I wonder what he is hiding. So she went to his room,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guess The Author Or The Book / 17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together / Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.