Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Let's Make A Story - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let's Make A Story (12644 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2009
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 12:22am On Sep 21, 2009
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2009
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2009
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2009
@ debest,

Don't you think this is a good point to put a final full stop or the conventional "THE END" and wait for feedbacks from readers? Also, suggestions for story title are welcome from readers.
Re: Let's Make A Story by patwhizkid(f): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2009
Whao!
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2009
AccoPen:

@ debest,

Don't you think this is a good point to put a final full stop or the conventional "THE END" and wait for feedbacks from readers? Also, suggestions for story title are welcome from readers.
Yes Accorn, this is indeed a good place to draw the curtain,,,,shame the initiator of the story has gone AWOL,
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2009
debest, my e-mail is now visible. Pls send me ur e-mail ad. We need to talk.
Re: Let's Make A Story by adebayo201: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2009
ouch undecided
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2009
For God's sake, where is countrygrl?
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2009
AccoPen:

For God's sake, where is countrygrl?
lol i tire for the girl ooooooo

Maybe Debest really did kidnap her
Accopen, how u dey?
Re: Let's Make A Story by jolayemis(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
debest, i'm kool. I took a journey to you mail box earlier today and i dropped something there.

jolayemi s:

What?
Re: Let's Make A Story by adebayo201: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2009
adebayo, are u starting anoda stopy?
Re: Let's Make A Story by adebayo201: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2009
AccoPen:

adebayo, are u starting anoda stopy?
4 where
Re: Let's Make A Story by adebayo201: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2009
Where iz . . . cry
Re: Let's Make A Story by sofadj(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2009
Guys u've done a good job.

Please i need some coaching on writin i want u guys to helpme. i need tips to develop my writin skills. ld appreciate good respmse
Re: Let's Make A Story by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2010
Akin was snoring lightly in the early hours of the morning, with his left hand on Countrygirl's exposed tits and the right hand lying limp somewhere in an unmentionable part of no man's land. Countrygirl had both hands wrapped round Akin, and her bare legs were slightly parted to reveal yet another unmentionable, their posture clearly suggesting what exactly they had been doing before they fell asleep.

Since the million dollar fortune acquired by Akin, life had been a brothel of roses for the lust-struck couple and they had spared no dollar in making their life comfortable, the pleasure yatch was a testimony to that effect. The Eclipse, an exquisite yatch it was, swayed slowly as the waves rocked its watery cradle, making dreamland even more pleasurable for the nude sleeping pair.

It was Akin who heard the first sound.

He woke up with a start, his mind a bit blurry from the tiring ecstasy dished out to him by the indefatiguable Countrygirl. He carefully lifted Countrygirl's arms from around him and listened hard, certain he had heard a sound. They were alone in the boat at the moment and the engines weren't running since they were close to shore and had dropped anchor, and though it was improbable that there was someone else in the boat, there was the kind of hushed silence that strongly suggested sneaky movement.
Countrygirl stirred beside him, and he turned his attention once more to the exposed tit and squeezed softly, pleased with the moan the action generated from the woman. Believing he was imaging things, he started to get back under the sheets when the cabin door opened, and standing there, his bulky frame dwarfing the small cabin door, was non other than Aremu Obasanjo, the ex boyfriend of Countrygirl. It wasn't the mirthless smile on the ugly face that sacred Akin, but, carefully balanced in the palm of his left hand and the butt firmly held in the right hand of the intruder was a 9mm shotgun. That's what sacred the shit out of him.

He pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming, pinching a little too hard in his fear, it hurt like hell, he sure was wide awake( this dear readers is to prevent some fan of Akin from turning this into another nightmare like the other time).

Countrygirl opened her left eye lazily, the right one still shut tight "hi honey, wanna dance some more?". When Akin didn't reply, she turned to get a good look at him, Then she saw the figure by the cabin door. And she screamed. A long, loud scream that did nothing to lighten the mood in the room.
Re: Let's Make A Story by badoomusoo: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2010
Akin's mind began racing, He had a small Mauser tucked somewhere by the headrest, but he'd put C'grl in the line of fire if he tried reaching it and besides,Obasanjo being the ex-soidier he was had both of em well covered , he ruled out heroics, he needed a distraction, so he got C'girl talkin,
'So It was about the money all along right' he spurted looking C'girl wif all d hate he could muster and praying she'd take d cue,
Re: Let's Make A Story by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2010
But C'girl, like the dumb girl that she sometimes was, had plain ignorance written on her face and only stuttered her innocence "believe me I have nothing to do with this, how could you even think of such a thing? After all we've been through together".
"shut the f*** up bitch" Akin screamed, " I should have known you wanted that money all along. But what fools me is that you still fall for lover boy here, damn".

C'girl was going to say something when the sound of the cocking gun drew their attention. Aremu grinned and said"hey man, keep your hands above the sheets, and you slut keep those titties where I can see them". Then he cocked the gun just so they were sure he wasn't kidding, they got the message alright and the commands were promptly obeyed.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2010
amazyn:

But C'girl, like the dumb girl that she sometimes was, had plain ignorance written on her face and only stuttered her innocence "believe me I have nothing to do with this, how could you even think of such a thing? After all we've been through together".
"shut the f*** up naughty woman" Akin screamed, " I should have known you wanted that money all along. But what fools me is that you still fall for lover boy here, damn".

C'girl was going to say something when the sound of the cocking gun drew their attention. Aremu grinned and said"hey man, keep your hands above the sheets, and you slut keep those mammalias where I can see them". Then he cocked the gun just so they were sure he wasn't kidding, they got the message alright and the commands were promptly obeyed.
amazyn, the story was concluded a while back,
debest1:

The official burial of Lucy was as sombre as could be expected, she had given her all in an attempt to be taken seriously as an agent, and the Chief's speech reflected just how much the agency regarded her.

Akin spent the afternoon in the company of C'girl and her parents before jetting off to London with her for his mum's burial. The official reading of Sola's last will made for interesting reading as she left her entire estate to Akin, and as expected the $100m he had cleverly made the mob pay into her account was eventually transfered to him without anyone ever tracing the money back to him.

A few hours later he was proposing to her at the Eiffel Tower in paris before jetting off to Monaco; and with $100m burning a hole in his pocket, he was never going to return to the agency, why should I he asked his wife as they sun-bathed on their latest acquisition - the Eclipse (Yatch) conveniently forgetting the trials and travails of the past month or so,

*************************************THE END*******************************© 2009

Re: Let's Make A Story by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
Yes I saw that before, but what is wrong with giving it a sequel, or a tragic twist. No one's publishing you know grin, its just for the fun of it
Re: Let's Make A Story by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
We'd also love it if you and the original storytellers join in, as well as all who want to, and of course there are no rules
Re: Let's Make A Story by etutor: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2010
Look before you leap! grin
Re: Let's Make A Story by adebayo201: 2:28am On Apr 28, 2010
etutor:

Look before you leap! grin

in wat way dis one partain to wat we are saying . . .
Re: Let's Make A Story by sigidi(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2010
wow! wow wow wow!!! neva finished a story b4, dis rily caught me. u guys r great. nice one
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2010
sigidi:

wow! wow wow wow!!! neva finished a story b4, dis rily caught me. u guys r great. nice one
thnx wink
Re: Let's Make A Story by bayolove(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2010
nice story
Re: Let's Make A Story by saddabm(m): 12:13am On May 03, 2010
While! All I can say is So impresive
Re: Let's Make A Story by Nobody: 11:27am On May 07, 2010
Na wa, thought story died month ago  tongue good one bringin it to the latter, u guys are creative on nl, mehn. . (story is Gbaski), i can see someone stealing the works on here to make up him own,  angry
pity, Countrygrl initiated what she couldn't finish. . . 

@Debest, AccoP and readers, what's the story title, and who be the author sef, was xpectin suggestions ? ? abeg make una give us title na, if not the tory go dey someone ***ingless w/out a bosom. Cheers!

cool cool
[center]ã 2009[/center]
Re: Let's Make A Story by aabangs(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2010
nice one but i think you may have to Behind it up a little.you may even sell it to some go sites online or get a freelance writing jobs online try www.ezmoneynews..com check around their achieve cos i sow a freelance writing job on their site.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together / Ikomoja The Beast / Professor Wole Soyinka Turns 78 Today-a Poem For Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.