Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Let's Make A Story - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let's Make A Story (12642 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2009
Hi akin, kissed her.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2009
Restless, akin
The Laura back.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2009
Donnellson, a seventy-four-year-old snarly looking man, was D’best’s special adviser and his key man in crime. He lived most of his days in his mansion, which was undoubtedly the biggest and most beautiful masterwork in two kilometers radius. He sometimes stayed in the comfort of his home for months, without seeing how the outside world looked like, yet he controlled the world by just punching his phone buttons and saying what he wants done to it, next minute, it is done. Donnellson lived with nobody, except the four harmed broad-chested men, who manned the four walls of the compound. He lived alone in his own world, which had the whole world in it – everything you could think of in a house.

Before heading for the airport to meet Akin, D’best had taken Spark to Donnellson to stay with him till he returned. D’best had introduced Spark to him as a smart kid friend with a lot of potentials. Spark was disappointed that all he could get as response to the well expressed introduction from this man, whose face would rather fit a cat more, was a nod – a very simple nod which no word followed. “If this is what old-age is all about, I don’t want to experience it” Spark thought.

Go in young man and don’t step out of the red carpet, I’ll join you soon. Remember, anywhere outside the red carpet is restricted and crossing boundaries in my house leaves you a lifeless body. Don said crudely. Spark went into the apartment and moved no where close to the edge of the red carpet. He sank himself into one of the couch in the living room as he beheld the beauty of what, to him, seemed like the much talked about heaven. The jazz music that filled the room, though quite loud, but seemed to be coming from too miles away.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2009
Don, said D’best, I need you to help me test how true that kid is. I think we would need him for the project I told you about.
He looks it, said Don, but let’s see if he is truly it.

D'best had explained that he had to pick Akin at the airport and put his fingers on the keyboard as soon as possible. Don said he had had an arrangement with his friend, a chief, to personally render Akin almost useless in the force by picking him up at the airport for having anything to do with a wanted criminal. The Chief is part of our team, i asked him to dis-badge and disarm him, afterwards give him room of escape. It is good we make him a man on the run as you and i.

And how would that be of any help to us, D’best asked

He would have no other place to run to than us. He would do anything we require of him especially when he knows that we do not just have his mother and his girlfriend’s mother, but when we tell him we have the power to make him a corp again.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2009
Don, said D’best, I need you to help me test how true that kid is. I think we would need him for the project I told you about.
He looks it, said Don, but let’s see if he is truly it.

D'best had explained that he had to pick Akin at the airport and put his fingers on the keyboard as soon as possible. Don said he had had an arrangement with his friend, a chief, to personally render Akin almost useless in the force by picking him up at the airport for having anything to do with a wanted criminal. The Chief is part of our team, i asked him to dis-badge and disarm him, afterwards give him room of escape. It is good we make him a man on the run as you and i.

And how that would be of any help to us, D’best asked

He would have no other place to run to that us. He would do anything we require of him especially when he knows that we do not just have his mother and his girlfriend’s mother, but when we tell him we have the power to make him a corp again. Don explained.

Spark, after about 45 minutes of intent look at Donnellson, who seemed completely lost in his laptop, could not but break the horrible silence.
Were you born sad? Spark asked
Great gut for a 9 year old, Don said without taking his eyes off the screen.
How did you know I’m nine?
Your face told me. Don said.
My face…….how? Besides you haven’t even looked at my face
I don’t have to look at your face, I don’t see with only my eyes. Don said
How does it feel to be old? Spark asked
Don stared at his face for five seconds and said, you would know how it feels when you get there, that is if you get there.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 12:45am On Sep 14, 2009
Running out of options, Akin knew that every minute he spends contesting the morality of what he's been asked to do edges his mother closer to The celebrat
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 12:53am On Sep 14, 2009
It was another 25 minutes before the convoy noticed that the car carrying Akin was missing, in a panic Oleg called the guards and was least suprised to hear akin's voice. What he heard after that was to change the course of the whole operation; akin had secretly inserted a pass code into the transfer program, so that while the bank would acknowledge a successful transfer, the account owners would not be able to access the funds without the code. This was to be Akin's ace against the gang and even debest felt outfoxed on this occassion. Akin's stance was simple, get me my mother within 12hours or that money is gone for ever!
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2009
Debest’s day was about to get worse when he got a revelation that all but sealed his fate with the Russians. They could forgive his slip with vis-à-vis akin but his latest lack of indiscretion was a bridge too far for him. Oleg, in their frantic pursuit of Akin had received a call from one of his contacts that the girl Debest had been seeing recently was an agent, without any prior warning Oleg instructed his men to beat him up almost to the point of death. His saving grace perhaps he fact that he is the only chance of getting Akin to hand over the codes for the account.
Debest was not told that Lucy has to be eliminated at once; and given the extent of the beating he’d received he was in no mood to negotiate, he hurriedly took the mobs to her flat but on the way had suggested that rather than killing an agent on the huff, they should let him do so in his own way.
His previous visit to her 12th floor apartment in the middle of Manhattan had served up an unbelievable degree of passion and ecstasy, this one though has no chance of matching the passionate heights. Patched, and worse for wear, his lifeless knock on the door a consequence of the heavy punishment he’d received earlier. Oh my God! What happened to you love? A startled Lucy asked, am fine I was attacked by some thugs working for a business partner, debest replied. Am fine love, he interrupted her doting, I need you to help me urgently he continued outlining his plot for the dealing with her.
30 minutes later, debest emerged from her flat with Lucy in tow, secretly signalling to the mob waiting outside, he jumped into the driver’s seat of Lucy’s BMW-H7, and headed towards long Island closely but discretely followed by the convoy of Oleg’s men.

Debest arrived at C’girl’s country home, parking a few blocks away, they decided to walk the rest of the journey in an attempt to elude the surveillance team outside her country home. As they approached the house, Debest couldn’t help but wonder how a pretty woman like Lucy could get yet be an agent, his misgivings were soon confirmed when Lucy in an attempt to evade one of the surveillance cars did a manoeuvre, that was smooth babe, where did you learn that, debest asked? Oh I did a lot of sports in school she quickly replied. They managed to get in the house, and before long Debest had taken C’girl with a gun held to her head ordered to maintain silence as they escaped back to the car again signalling to the Russians as he drove off.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2009
With C’girl and her captors long gone, Oleg made a call to Akin, informing him of their latest victim and stressing that he had till mid-night to release the codes of both women would be killed.
Is this what you do for a living debest? Lucy asked amid the groanings of a gagged C’girl, you told me you are a shipping magnate, she stated further before being interrupted by debest’s lame excuse, I work for some very powerful and sometimes bad people, babe shit happens. Lucy’s tinted car enabled them to escape without drawing any suspicions, and soon arrived at a location 50 minutes south of Canada; a disused intercity railline, Debest then switched into the 2nd phase of his plan, loading his magnum 7, are you a grass for the police? He asked Lucy, me what the fck are you talking about debest, of course I’m not she replied angrily, he then handed Lucy the gun and asked her to shoot C’girl as a proof. With the watching mob, Lucy knew she had no chance of escaping alive if she declined, but had a motivation other than her love for Debest to carry out the order: her love for Akin. Lucy, had never forgiven C’girl for snatching Akin off her and had often contemplated the line of action offered by debest in her quest for revenge; now faced with the cold reality can she actually go ahead with it?
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2009
You have 2 minutes to carry out the order or I teach you how it is done by leaving some bullets tucked in your skull, said D’best who is gradually losing patience now.

I don’t need any treat to get the life out of her, Lucy said, because I don’t think I like her face enough to want to spare the trigger from doing its job. As much as Lucy hated C’girl for taking the only man she ever truly loved away from her, she did not have the heart to pull the trigger. She had to say what she said to prove a point to D’best and his men

You have 45 seconds left young lady, debest reminded Lucy

Lucy turned to C’girl and said did you hear that? He just confirmed that you have less than 45 seconds to live. Lucy knew she wasn’t going to pull the trigger even after 45 seconds. She was prepared for D’best’s worst. Killing an innocent lady was not part of the oath i swore when making a leap into the US Force, she reminded herself. If there is anybody that deserve to die, the person is D’best, she thought, but the question is, how can I bring this d*ck head down when three rifles are pointed at me from three different people standing in three different directions.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2009
You have 10 ticks away Lucy, said D’best, but before you do that, I think it would be wise for her to say a final goodbye to her love bird. He quickly dialed Akin’s number

Hello smart guy, said D’best, in my usual manner of kindness, I just felt she would like to say goodbye to you. So sad you will never see the unclothedness of her beautiful figure again.

Thanks for the compliment, said Akin, but I have a piece of advice for you. You murder that lady, or any of my people, you murder your $7bn. I’ll put a bullet in my head the moment I hear that any of them is dead. I know you are not that dumb to know that killing myself means killing your already celebrated $7bn forever. You will have to cut my skull open to get the code out of my brain because some codes are not meant to be cracked - not even the best hacker in the world. Imagine the pain of getting that money stucked forever in your foreign accounts, it’s your money, yet you have no access to it and you will never do if Akin dies with the only key that will actualize the money from its virtual state.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2009
Akin, you don’t mean all these, do you? Asked D’best

Just pull the trigger, and you’ll get an answer to your question, said Akin.

Smarty, D’best said gently, are you returning my threat back to me?

It’s not a threat dude. Common sense should tell you that if I lose my job, my love, and my mother, the only person left on planet earth I could call my family, living a minute longer would not mean a thing to me.

You would not want to kill yourself because of these bitches you just called your love and your mother, Said D’best

Listen friend, said Akin, words are there to be used at will, but calling my mother a bitch is the last thing I would take from you again. It is pitiful that you don’t know that your so called $7bn is few keyboard punches away from being transferred to my Nigerian account. You cross my line again, you get a $7bn debit transfer notification on your next phone beeps. So, as a piece of advice to a friend who I respect so much, not for his integrity, but for his gut, you have 24 hours to let go those ladies in your custody. Have a nice day. Akin said and ended the call.

D’best was a man known to have ready response to every avowal made at him. But this time, for the first time in as long as he could remember, he was dumbfounded. He couldn’t believe the joystick that was his few hours earlier was now being controlled by Akin. He didn’t want to take the risk with Akin because he knew quite well that the game was not worth the candle.

Don’t shoot her, D’best said as he beckoned his guys to walk the two ladies to the car.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2009
Debest’s countenance and that of his cronies changed almost as soon as Akin ended the call, damn, he screamed as he proceeded to hit Lucy repeatedly, I’ll make you pay for this b*tch! As he hit her repeatedly with almost the same fervour he had made love to her.
C’girl could not but feel Lucy’s pain, her blood splatter covering the walls of the room they were held, Debest was about to turn his anger to C’girl when Oleg pulled him off and ordered that the women be stripped naked, chained and locked up in the dark wet room,
This was no time for distractions as far as Oleg was concerned, they had to get Akin and retrieve the code in less that 24 hours or else… well even the Russian toughie couldn’t bare to imagine what would happen if they didn’t get it.
We go to Europe, he go for his mother, Oleg realising that Akin would be heading back to France to try and retrieve his mother, we go to Europe! He orders Debest as the dup left.

Their departure offered Sparky and the guards the chance to relax and what a way to do so with 2 helpless women, naked at their mercy….
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2009
As Debest and Oleg boarded the next flight out of La Guardia headed for Istanbul, aware that the next 24 hours would be the most crucial for them. Oleg knows 1st hand what it means to fail the mob, he’d seen his close friend and his entire family wiped out for failing to clinch a deal no where near the magnitude of the current one.

Hungry and dischevelled, his apprehension has drawn the attention of a few workers, are you ok sir, one rail worker asked akin, oh yeah just waiting for a friend he replied as soon spots Rick arrive in old but reliable Chevvy. Oh man you look rough was Rick’s first comment, I didn’t know things are this bad. Akin had called Rick, one of his trusted friend to help him get a fake passport and some money as well as contacts in Europe to further his quest. Rick, himself a clean man knows his way around the underworld and had within 2 hours come up with enough ammo for Akin. He was soon on his way out of the country after stopping over at Chase Motel for a quick wash.
As Mr. Jones boarded the flight to Istanbul all he could think of was Sola, so much so that the fact he’d just managed to stay the execution of the other two women in his life was secondary.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2009
The guards had spent the afternoon playing cards, and the jackpot prize was either of the two women, sparky, employed all his street tricks to win the round and with that victory the woman of his choice.
He had heard from Debest just how “sweet” Lucy was and seeing her blood covered breasts and her naked body as he hurdled up aroused the primate instinct in him, as he arose from the table, waltzing through the smoke filled room, both women knew what fate was about to befall them, a thought that C’girl couldn’t handle as she started screaming no no no hysterically, only to be silenced by the slap of one of the burly guards. Sparky walked up to Lucy, stroking his hands round her swollen face, she responded by spitting on him muttering bastard! That only seemed to spur sparky on as he beckoned the guards to pick her up, he swept the cards of the table and for them to lay her on it. Lucy’s struggle was soon snuffed out by the succession of slaps from her captors, urged on by his co-criminals, Sparky proceeded with his deed and to the surprise of his cheerers his size and duration was a big disappointment
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2009
Sparky sat on a nearby broken block as he watched the big boys do their thing. He envied every stroke and wished he had the strength to give the jerks as hard as the guards were doing. As much as he enjoyed the sight of the moment, the terror of what he witnessed earlier that day at Don’s apartment kept coming back.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2009
Earlier that day, Spark and Don had gone through four hours of getting to know each other. They have had to agree and disagree on a lot of issues as they discussed topics from childhood to adulthood; from robbery to murder; from rape to drug pulling…and to all kinds of crime. Don was amazed at how much this kid knew about crime at a young age of nine. He was convinced that Spark is a boy that they will pay anything to have as member of the team. As interesting as their discussion went, Spark did not lose track of Don’s moves. One of which is he wore a device to cover his mouth each time he wanted to answer a call. This brings out a completely different voice from his actual voice. He was not very sure of the reason for wanting to sound differently on phone. Also, Spark noticed that each time he wanted to step out of the red carpet, he put on a pair of flat sandals tucked under his chair. The reason for this was quite clear to Spark, with the sandals on, one could step out of the red carpet without any problem.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2009
The moment Spark was waiting for came in no time after Don helped himself by passing some green liquid through his wrist with the use of a syringe. Few minutes later, it was very obvious that he was no longer in control of himself. He was rather completely under the control of the drug he had injected himself with. Spark, confident that Don was in another world, put on the sandals and quickly made his way into the restricted part of the apartment.

Curiosity was his drive. He wanted to know exactly what made the restricted area a restricted area. Though the farther he went, the darker it became, and the more he enjoyed the adventure in the midst of fear. He opened every door and still couldn’t find anything that looked extraordinary.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2009
What is he hiding? Spark kept asking himself the question that forty five minutes of search could not find an answer to. As he was about to make his way back to the living room, in the total darkness, he noticed a small opening on the loggia through which a tiny ray of light was finding it’s way out. Spark moved closer to find out that there was a cylindrical metal cover which was designed to blend with the floor tiles. It took him the strength more than that of a nine year old to lift the cover and was shocked to find out that there was a world at the about 50metre depth basement. Nine people, out of which two are females – naked and chained together. What a mini prison! He said gently as he replaced the cover and returned to the living room. Don was still fast asleep. Spark sat at his initial position and wished he had not made the journey he just returned from. It only succeeded in turning his curiosity to absolute terror.

Donnellson and his crew had designed the mini prison 28 years earlier when he was still actively in the business of abduction for ransom. When he decided to change the face of business from mere kidnapping to drug pulling and other crimes, he decided to leave the penal colony of his apartment for anyone who attempted to cross his way in the course of his new line of business. Some people had spent over 10 years in this confinement without knowing how the outside world looked like. For Laura, she had been there for 10 days without those newspaper reading moments with Richie and she couldn’t believe how much she had missed her pretty daughter, C’girl.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2009
Donnellson and his crew had designed the mini prison 28 years earlier when he was still actively in the business of abduction for ransom. When he decided to change the face of business from mere kidnapping to drug pulling and other criminal activities, he knew that the penal colony of his apartment would still be very useful in housing anyone who attempted to cross his way in the course of his new line of business. Some people had spent over 10 years in this confinement without knowing how the outside world looked like. For Laura, she had been there for 10 days without those newspaper reading moments with Richie and she couldn’t believe how much she had missed her pretty daughter, C’girl.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2009
Meanwhile, Akin arrived at the Ataturk Airport unaware of what fate awaited him, as he proceeded through immigration; he was shocked to find an attendant with his name on a card awaiting him in the arrival lounge. As he walked past the awaiting car, he knew his mission just got more difficult by the fact that the mob now know he is on to them.
As he made his way out of Istanbul towards Izmir, the rich poor dichotomy was all to plain on the streets, oblivious to the mumblings of the Besiktas-mad cab driver, he was soon brought back to life by the latest check point. They had been through at least five of them so far, navigating each only after a couple of euros had changed hands, but this latest one looked strange,
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2009
Akin’s suspicion was soon confirmed when he sighted one of the men he’d encountered in the shho-out with Laurent a week ago, and in an instant opened the rear door and made for the bush beside the road. On sighting the opened door, one of the ambush men opened fire, as he pursued him. The unharvested fields provided akin with enough cover as he meandered through it till he managed to hide under a stack of hay at the back of one of the trucks. Slow and wretched, Akin’s wondered how long this truck will travel before he got caught, somehow he survived till he reached the local port where he boarded the ferry to manisa.

Do I have any package please? Akin asked as he completed his checking in formalties at the local hotel in Manisa, oh yes Mr. Jones, a package arrived this morning from Berlin, replied the Cypriot staff, to which akin requested that it be brought up to his room immediately.
Rick had arranged for a consignment of assault rifles, hand grenades as some other combat gear to be shipped from Germany to the hotel he’d booked on akin’s behalf. Akin’s mood was soon lightened by the sight of the contents of the package, nice one Rick he smiled, as he proceeded to get ready for the most crucial mission of his life.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2009
Hours behind akin, Oleg and Debest’s frustration was further compounded by the fact that the delays they are currently experiencing makes it difficult to get any updates from the people in turkey. Debest’s anger was soon felt by the flight attendant as she refused him the use of his cell phone, not willing to risk any arrest for disorderliness he reluctantly obliged but not before raining obscenities at her.
By this time, akin was fast approaching what he hopes is the hideout where his mother is held. With about 20km to go, he stops at the local gas station to answer the call of nature, as he returned to his car he heard a voice from inside the kiosk, AK! AK!, unsure who it was he turned round with his hand firmly on his concealed weapon, Emre, akin shouted, as the two hugged and slapped each other on the back, hey look at you! Akin exclaimed, wow!.
Soon after it was Emre’s turn to ask what had brought Akin to this part of the world.
Emre and Akin had been students and housemates at MIT, Boston until Emre was forced to quit his PhD due to family tragedy. His entire siblings and father had been wiped out by his father’s business rivals, starved of funds he had no choice but to quit his studies to cater for his sick mother. He joined the Internal affairs dept of the Turkish govt and in 3 years had risen to become Anti-Drugs Tsar.
Akin painstakingly narrated his plight and mission to Emre, and was lifted by his old pal’s vow to support him all the way. 30minutes later, Akin’s mission-impossible turned mission-probable, strengthened by the support of Elite Squad.
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2009
Now that Akin seems to be in control of everything and his whereabouts is not known, D’best knew the only way out is to use C’girl to track him. How to get C’girl to play his ball was another challenge because the last call he made to her was 9 days earlier when he threatened against reporting her mother’s kidnap to the police. It did not cross his imagination that he would have anything to do with her again after the intimidating call, which made her question God why He allowed her to fall so deeply in love with a monster. She decided right after the call that she would fight hard to kill the feeling. It is over, she had said to herself.

D’best, knowing that a lady would always be a lady, he decided to call and sing some sweet songs into her hear to make her happy. He believed ladies are open to be turned on and off at will. (Lady Readers, please no disrespect meant)
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2009
It was exactly 12 days from when Richard watched some men walk her dear wife out of his compound. He couldn’t do anything about it than sit at home and weep in the midst of the hope that his angel would walk in the next moment. The fact that he had been warned severally on phone that any attempt to inform the police about it means taking the breath out of his wife made him shut the door completely on that option.

How long are we going to sleep and wake up under this roof without mum? C’girl, who had been crying all day asked. I can’t seem to find it easy any longer leaving with the imagination of what these criminals could be doing to my mother.
What do you think we should do? Asked Richard

C’girl’s phone rang and a quick thump on the receive button brought to life D’best’s voice. How are you my darling, asked D’best?
D’best, are you very sure you haven’t dialed a wrong number? You are speaking with C’girl.
Of course I know that, said D’best, I can’t be wrong dialing my angel’s voice.
So, Mr D’best, what do you want from me this time? Are your boys coming to pick my father?
I just called to let you know I still love you darling, D’best said
Did you just say love?
Re: Let's Make A Story by AccoPen(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2009
I know you may find this very difficult to believe, but everything I do is for you and i. Remember my promise to you that someday, we will be leaving the rest of our lives in a part of the world far from here, where we shall know no lack. You may see me as the bad boy now, but I am sure in the future, I mean our future, you are going to appreciate all I am doing right now. I love you so much darling.

The word “love” sounds so horrible with your voice D’best. C’girl said, but everything in her still truly wanted him – she still wanted to feel his warmth and experience the power in her thrust.

I miss you darling, his soft voice continued, and I find it very difficult to continue hiding this fact from myself that I need you close to me always. Please, can we meet at Hotel De Prince later tonight?

At this point C’girl was speechless. She couldn’t believe she was about to let that callous guy have his way again. But the truth was she couldn’t resist him. She truly wanted him – everything in her wanted him.

I’m waiting sweetheart and please don’t break my heart with your response, he said

What time? She finally asked after another sixty seconds of silence

7pm would be great girl. Remember, Hotel De Prince.

C’girl ended the call without saying goodbye. Unsure of what she just did…….
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2009
2 hours later, Akin emerged from the house with his mother’s body. Sola who had been unwell for some time did not survive her ordeal, the litany of dead bodies a testament of the intensity of the battle. Akin now knew that he had only one main mission in life now, to bring Debest and his mob to book something he’s prepared to do at the expense of his life.
Emre struggled to console him, knowing how it feels to lose your loved one to heartless criminals, he has wrecked everything good in my life, he said as Emre held on to him. My mum, my woman, career is gone, its over for me, but before then I’ll make sure he pays dearly for this. Akin said as he freed himself off Emre’s grasp, buoyed by the hunger for vengeance, he dials his phone, and before Debest could say a word, Debest, you are a dead man, I’m coming to get you and when I do, you are as good as dead before cutting off the call.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2009
Debest and Oleg looked at each other with dismay, fully aware of the implication of the call, his mum is dead, oh shit, we lose the money then! Exclaimed Oleg, news had reached them of the raid at Laurent’s hideout and how the elite force had aided akin in arresting a few of the guards. Their predicament was compounded by the call from the Russian boss that if the transfer is not completed in the next 6 hours their families will die; the duo decided they had to hunt down akin before he leaves turkey. Oleg soon makes a few frantic calls, and in 10 minutes the military arrived at the scene of the shoot-out with an order to arrest akin. Despite Emre’s protestations akin was arrested and promptly driven off by a hoard of military men, while Emre was ordered to report to the Agency immediately to explain what had transpired.
After travelling for just over half an hour, unaware of his destination, Akin was beginning to wander if this arrest was a charade or real, and within 5 minutes his convoy came under attack from, and without any fightback, the military abandoned the car carrying. Trapped and helpless the militia had little problem picking him up and escaping into the night.
Moments later, Akin was arraigned before Debest, Oleg and the top brass of the Russian mob surrounded by dozens of heavily armed men; he somehow knew the game was up for him.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2009
The Russians had flown in Dr. Ferenc, the infamous Hungarian torture specialist, in the event that Akin plays hardball. But the Russians had more aces up their sleeved, debest had ordered C’girl to be flown over to turkey as well and she not Akin was to be the 1st partaker of Dr. Ferenc’s torture.
No Akin , you take your time, we know how stubborn you can be, but do you intend to hurt any more of your loved ones? Debest asked churlishly, just then he receives a call that C’girl was here and was ordered to be brought in.
Looking pale and worried, the effect of her incarceration and Lucy’s ordeal had left her in a terrible state. Her captors had managed t smuggle her out of US with the threat that if she failed to comply her parents would be killed.
The sight of akin chained and bleeding, evoked memories of what she’d experienced with Lucy earlier, please akin just do it, she pleaded passionately. But akin knew that the code is the reason he’s alive; give it up and both of them are as good as dead.
Sensing that he is unprepared to heed C’girl’s plea, the guards strapped her to what looked like the dentist’s chair, while Ferenc prepared his tools
Debest tried to stoke up what awaits her, he will start by taking off your lovely nails sweetheart, then if your man here is still intransigent, your fingers will de detached from this pretty face, awww what a shame that would be, he said.
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2009
The sight of Ferenc's scapel and the intent on is face was too much for Akin to bear and despite his initial resistance agreed to disclose the code to the account; this he will do only if all the captives are released and that he gets a share of the booty seeing that his career as an FBI agent is over anyway.
Stunned, Oleg and Debest could hardly believe what they just heard? Akin wants a share! How much? asked the "Boss", 20% replied Akin without a flinch. Boss response was to eye Ferenc to proceed with the torture, ignoring akin's demand, touch her and you can kiss all the money goodbye, Akin responded. If the account is not decoded in the fext hour you do know that all the money will be classed as "unclaimed funds" and as a result will be assumed by the governments of the countries? Its your call! Akin said, with the assurance of a man who knows he still has the ace in his hands
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2009
$50m or nothing, and she gets her mother back and your police bitch as well offered Debest. What bitch? asked a curious Akin, oh we have Lucy, and so have all the guys, replied Debest. Asshole snarled akin as he kicked the nearby table attempting to get to Debest, as the guards held him back "Boss" made a take it or leave it offer of $100m to which Akin accepted; now get me the laptop, and a line,
Re: Let's Make A Story by debest1(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2009
35minutes later and the akin had decoded the account, all that was left was for the final authorization/approval from the bank govenor. He had requested that his $100m be paid into a separate account in the Bahamas, something he had personally overseen himself; as Boss made several calls to his other partners that the deal is finally done, he was distracted by a message on the computer, what is that? he asked in his strong russian accent, a message soon popped up that there had been terrorist attack in Zurich that morning and as a safeguard, all systems in and out of Switzerland has been shut down! Panic soon set in, Boss now needed Akin more than he thought, with guns drawn again he demanded that akin did something to rescue the mission. Why not move it to Monaco or Cayman Islands Akin asked, you can do that? Oleg and Boss both replied simultaenously well with time yes i can said Akin.
The re-routing of the money would take another 45 minutes, somrthing Akin hoped will give Emre time to locate him, with $2bn transfer to Monaco awaiting Bank Governor authorization, there was a loud bang outside. What was that? asked Boss, ordering Debest and a few of the guards to go and investigate and at the same time pointing to the laptop a signal that Akin should get on with his task.
The bang soon turned out to be military men storming the building, exlposions were soon heard everywhere, but the Boss was not interested in anything but the money, carry onhe insisted as he pulled his gun to Akin's head.
The authorization message appeared with a 3 minutes count-down as the military stormed the room; Debest had been arrested, while Oleg and a few of the guards had died in the gunfire, Oleg prefered to offer little resistance as the military freed akin and C'girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikomoja The Beast / 17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together / Professor Wole Soyinka Turns 78 Today-a Poem For Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.