Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. (5349 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by edetty(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This thread is created to encourage girls who are still carrying themselves with dignity in the university and protecting their "honeypot" with pride..
The University is an another world and you needs to see how some girls sell themselves cheaply all in the quest of money and the sweetness of what is in between Boys leg.. (you will see an undergrate girl pulling down her pant for a lecturer, 50% of departmental guys even Motor park touts etc).

Just don't understand why some girls carry themselves cheaply, just a 250naira food and rechearge card from a guy and the pants are down.. Boys will be striking them left and right.
I am a strong believer in dignity and that a girl should respect her body.
So to my fellow girls of dignity, don't loose guard, don't listen to what they call you, stand on your belief.
Just my advice. Thanks .
how abt the guys,,,no kudos for us,,,,cos I graduated from the university a VIRGIN,,,,imagine wch university and city I did that,,,,UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR
Re: To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess / Meet Record Breaker At Having The Biggest Penis And Largest Vagina In The World / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.