Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (739131 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
heebahiqram:
FIRS recruitments usually takes time. Infact a whole lot of time as much as a year or two. The last time they did massive employment some candidates had even forgotten they applied cos the test invites came after a year same as d interview. So I think we should just be patient what will be will be

judging by the way it was advertised and by the way the chairman presented the case before the NASS, it wasn't meant to take this long. Obviously, we have been fooled. I think we should just snap out of this 'waiting mode' before someone d**s!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sportize(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2017
Monicks:

judging by the way it was advertised and by the way the chairman presented the case before the NASS, it wasn't meant to take this long. Obviously, we have been fooled. I think we should just snap out of this 'waiting mode' before someone d**s!

What I can't understand is how people take it as a point duty to weaken themselves with update about firs and one yassir jst keep giving dem recycled info that actually hasn't added any credibility what so ever to d situation, in fact it's as good as jst waiting without any info as nothing positive has even come out of this entire thread... The only reason I still follow this thread is to congratulate a fellow nairalander when eventually interview and test are done and persons given employment letter. Cos obviously d noise going on here leads to no where, jst wait and see for ur self... Stay close to ur email app... Simple. Just like someone suggested, go get urselfs jobs
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pls is it possible for a Degree holder dat wil clock 32yrs diz year get NAVY job tru Connection without Recruitment.pls i need Urgent reply
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Ekakamba: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Difficult.
JIBOSKI437:
Pls is it possible for a Degree holder dat wil clock 32yrs diz year get NAVY job tru Connection without Recruitment.pls i need Urgent reply
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Even if your father is the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, you cannot join the Army, Navy and Airforce through the backdoor. You must obtain the form like other candidates, you may not show up at the recruitment, but you must attend training with other candidates.
JIBOSKI437:

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
sportize since the only reason u follow this thread is to congratulate people when called upon for interview so y are u commenting now.u cld have well still waited dan coming here to discredit people

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
I knoww some will never believe me but let me reaffirm this to youc,iN sha Allah prray harder and stay close to your emails because this recruitment is too far for been a scam usually recruitment takes time
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Even if your father is the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, you cannot join the Army, Navy and Airforce through the backdoor. You must obtain the form like other candidates, you may not show up at the recruitment, but you must attend training with other candidates.
Noted! bro thanks 4d Reply,If he obtain form lik other candidates wen d 2017 recruitment is Out,wat abt his age and been 2:2 graduate despite tru Right connection is it still possible
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
Noted! bro thanks 4d Reply,If he obtain form lik other candidates wen d 2017 recruitment is Out,wat abt his age and been 2:2 graduate despite tru Right connection is it still possible
age limit for dssc is 35 while thst of ssc is 28
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2017
siina:
age limit for dssc is 35 while thst of ssc is 28
Egbon! thanks so much
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
Egbon! thanks so much
you welcome but work hard on your medicals , is the toughest. Been there done that
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
siina:
you welcome but work hard on your medicals , is the toughest. Been there done that
i didnt get ur point on wat u mean by Been there done dat
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sportize(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
ciggy000:
sportize since the only reason u follow this thread is to congratulate people when called upon for interview so y are u commenting now.u cld have well still waited dan coming here to discredit people

And u call stale news credits... Pls don't make me lafe. I comment because guys keep posting updates leading no where but trust my naija dudes, they will gullibly fall for anything. Anyways, let everyone carry thier cross as I see common sense ain't common
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by SenatorJChris: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sportize:

And u call stale news credits... Pls don't make me lafe. I comment because guys keep posting updates leading no where but trust my naija dudes, they will gullibly fall for anything. Anyways, let everyone carry thier cross as I see common sense ain't common
Bro, kindly make your own meaningful contribution or keep mute. thanks

10 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sportize:

Its very obvious u lack common sense and I wont condescend so low to belabour with you cos ur thinking and reasoning is like taking me back to o 1900

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Theolink:
Merry Christmas. The year ends well. I am looking forward to resuming FIRS work by January. My case is different. Have I already received a message? Yes . When am resuming and where? I don't know yet. However the good news is that I have been selected. Mind you people are resuming in batches. Hoping on God pays. Thank you Jesus
Have U resumed work ......we didnt hear frm U again and is dere any underG process still ongoin in FIRS

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 2:19am On Feb 11, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
i didnt get ur point on wat u mean by Been there done dat
meaning I have been to the interview before
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sportize(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
ciggy000:

Its very obvious u lack common sense and I wont condescend so low to belabour with you cos ur thinking and reasoning is like taking me back to o 1900

Ur stupidity knows no bound , where was ur monikar quoted here.... Proly an animal cos ur kind stink with poverty. Can't even see why am bothered about wasted sperm* like u... Keep waiting for ever
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sportize(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
SenatorJChris:

Bro, kindly make your own meaningful contribution or keep mute. thanks

Wch one meaning contribution av u made.... Who cares wat becomes of animals who can't think out of d box... Like I said, you may wait for ever. Broke ass confused job seekers
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Ekakamba: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Another.

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by kunlexyfred(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
I've seen someone who never obtained NAVY DSSC form, didn't attend the selection board and got a note from ABOVE to join up at training.....
NAIJA 4 SHOW
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by SenatorJChris: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sportize:

Wch one meaning contribution av u made.... Who cares wat becomes of animals who can't think out of d box... Like I said, you may wait for ever. Broke ass confused job seekers
Let me remind you that this thread is for professionals who are hopeful for FIRS job. It is not a thread where kids throw tantrums and abuse people. Do not derail it with your negative comments and insults. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, please keep mute. thanks

6 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sportize:

Boss, it shows from your comment that you're not a job seeker.
Your boy is still looking for job sir, anything for me?? my email is loyajunior001
Thank you in anticipation sir.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sportize:

Ur stupidity knows no bound , where was ur monikar quoted here.... Proly an animal cos ur kind stink with poverty. Can't even see why am bothered about wasted sperm* like u... Keep waiting for ever
when God wants to punish somebody he makes dat person mad first and its obvious ure mad whilst u await ur punishment. if u are not jobless would u have been following this thread from onset like u said you daft
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sportize(m): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2017
SenatorJChris:

Let me remind you that this thread is for professionals who are hopeful for FIRS job. It is not a thread where kids throw tantrums and abuse people. Do not derail it with your negative comments and insults. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, please keep mute. thanks

And u still being fooled here, which job are u seeking exactly and wat makes u feel u are professional. At least u put d word hopeful wch makes me feel a little pity for ur case... Still coming here looking for update isnt ur best bet and if u tink meaningful contributions is sharing half baked info to make u happy... Mehn I got loads of it...

I feel happy as u people jst succeeded in derailing ur own thread as it totally worthless to me now... Keep d tantrums coming. Lowlife ingrates
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sportize(m): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2017
ciggy000:

when God wants to punish somebody he makes dat person mad first and its obvious ure mad whilst u await ur punishment. if u are not jobless would u have been following this thread from onset like u said you daft

Lolz .. Are u for real... Lemme take my time to go through my mail and all my chats lemme put u were u belong... I didn't come on nairaland to know about this recruitment jst like u did or any other media form. I got this news not just from anybody but one of those sitting in the recruitment sits in FIRS and days before d portal was opened. Got my unique id before most of u knew about this. I wish I could mention a name but here being full of lowlives, I mite want to thread carefully. If I wanted, I could feed ur hungry brains with worthless info to make u happy while d real deal goes on and u wait for ever... I ask dat u Jst open ur eyes and u attack me senselessly.

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2017
Sportize:

And u still being fooled here, which job are u seeking exactly and wat makes u feel u are professional. At least u put d word hopeful wch makes me feel a little pity for ur case... Still coming here looking for update isnt ur best bet and if u tink meaningful contributions is sharing half baked info to make u happy... Mehn I got loads of it...

I feel happy as u people jst succeeded in derailing ur own thread as it totally worthless to me now... Keep d tantrums coming. Lowlife ingrates
how old are you Mr? Cos you are really sounding immature and like a teenager. Wat good will it do you hauling insults online on ppl u av never met? Well dis is social media where you can hide behind your keyboard and say trash, am sure you won't be able to do dat in real life.
I appreciate informations coming from this group alot cos even though some are mere speculations, but some av always been on point. I know a person who also applied for this job and is a candidate for an house of reps member, the dude told me in December that he was asked to prepare that any time from January he they will be called. January came and is gone and they av not been called, does it mean he gave d wrong information? Nope. He only shared wat he heard from his source and probably there was change in plans. No one is paying a dime to anyone here for information, lets appreciate those that are generous enough to share. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sportize(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2017
oyeludef:
how old are you Mr? Cos you are really sounding immature and like a teenager. Wat good will it do you hauling insults online on ppl u av never met? Well dis is social media where you can hide behind your keyboard and say trash, am sure you won't be able to do dat in real life.
I appreciate informations coming from this group alot cos even though some are mere speculations, but some av always been on point. I know a person who also applied for this job and is a candidate for an house of reps member, the dude told me in December that he was asked to prepare that any time from January he they will be called. January came and is gone and they av not been called, does it mean he gave d wrong information? Nope. He only shared wat he heard from his source and probably there was change in plans. No one is paying a dime to anyone here for information, lets appreciate those that are generous enough to share. Thanks

Look my friend, you av made ur point and its noted... U don't question anybody's personality anyhow jst because u are hiding behind a keyboard jst like u said. U don't know who I am so keep away from my person . attack d issue on ground
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Adet5(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Thank you all for your contributions so far, on behalf of myself and others that did not av any connection apart from God we plead that you guys should take it easy and feed us with information that will not raise our blood pressure high. We are trusting that God will make a way for us soon

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciggy000(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sportize:

Lolz .. Are u for real... Lemme take my time to go through my mail and all my chats lemme put u were u belong... I didn't come on nairaland to know about this recruitment jst like u did or any other media form. I got this news not just from anybody but one of those sitting in the recruitment sits in FIRS and days before d portal was opened. Got my unique id before most of u knew about this. I wish I could mention a name but here being full of lowlives, I mite want to thread carefully. If I wanted, I could feed ur hungry brains with worthless info to make u happy while d real deal goes on and u wait for ever... I ask dat u Jst open ur eyes and u attack me senselessly.
can u imagine with all d bragging ure a mere applicant.young man learn to humble urself cos pride goes before a fall.with all ur insider connection u still follow this thread that nas been very informative to come and congratulate those that wld get d job.how foolish and how jobless u wld remain cos ure unemployable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sportize(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
ciggy000:

can u imagine with all d bragging ure a mere applicant.young man learn to humble urself cos pride goes before a fall.with all ur insider connection u still follow this thread that nas been very informative to come and congratulate those that wld get d job.how foolish and how jobless u wld remain cos ure unemployable

Ret@ded...

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.