Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute (67589 Views)

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" / Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by nortcentrallord(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2016
austin4real:
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN, I REPEAT 'OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN'

Lol. Olympus is shy of the camera or let me rephrase it, Olympus is dead cheesy
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Koinzino(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2016
she can't even speak proper English
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by tuna4servi(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Close mouth joor!

Even at ur young age, your boobs are even worse than hers!!

Modified....

It is sheer hypocrisy when we praise Angelina jolie, and other top celebrities in Hollywood and criticize our own Actresses because she show small "Boobs"...

Not fair sha!!!
See yawa, u for no talk say her own worse pass d actress own na
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nbote(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2016
Chaiii see how mass and excessive pressing have rendered those boobs shy.. D boobs lost it's self esteem at the removal of bra... Some boys sha, no mercy at all...
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nbote(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2016
INFOShared3:
 CHEAP SME DATA SERVICE :
MTN , ETISALAT , GLO and AIRTEL NG

BUY ALL NETWORK SME DATA @VERY CHEAP RATE

NOTE: That the DATA works perfectly on BlackBerry, Iphone, PC/Modem, Androids of all types ( works on all browse able device )
DURATION: 1MONTH AND A WEEK (38DAYS)

DATA ALWAYS AVAILABLE
DATA REQUEST- add US UP
Whatsapp/BBM/Call

See OUR PRICE LIST
1 . Get 4-GB for  #1000
2 . Get 5-GB for #1,200
3 . Get 10-GB for #2,000

Whatsapp/bbm/call- Can be used to request for our service .. Add. US on the image below..

HURRY NOW AS IT LAST/// ADD UP OR CALL US FIRST FOR FULL DETAILS, ITS SIMPLE TO GET!!! 

Ole!!! Ajibole!!! Ole!!!

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by tuna4servi(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

If that is your picture, then I think something is wrongangry.

Because I was expecting to see a Teenager, but I ended up seeing a Womanager!!

Bro,weting dis woman do for u na? You woo her she no gree?
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by hobat4cash(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Modified....

It is sheer hypocrisy when we praise Angelina jolie, and other top celebrities in Hollywood and criticize our own Actresses because she show small "Boobs"...

Not fair sha!!!
You have said it all. If they like they can call her whatever they like its their mouth or is it mb in this case. Being a professional in this country will never be easy. My advice to her is to keep on doing what she knows best as far as her conscience is satisfied. Peace.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Raddie(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2016
May day....may day...do you copy?
Olympus requesting permission to land...I repeat permission to land.

anyway what's with the hypocrisy, real dudes have seen more shocking bs' and they be like " ko ni da fun oyinbo to se koste"

she's bold I must say, and I bet the demand for the movie just increased.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2016
Where are the vaseline crew sef?
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by nortcentrallord(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2016
Guyman02:
If you want to see breasts go to Swaziland reed festival. Nothing unusual here, it is an epic movie and she played her role well. Many communities in Africa still have women going around bare chested in traditional attire. It becomes an issue and nudity when you mix it with western culture.

Africans in their natural habitat have better breasts than this. This is shameful and an insult on Africans.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by whitebeard(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Close mouth joor!

Modified....

Not fair sha!!!
no be this one concern us..!!
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Titilayooni(f): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

what rubbish is this one saying?U are a disgrace to womanhood,u claim u are a christian and U con dey display those sagging breasts,,even my mama @55,her breasts no sag like this...it shows how u have useless your body#RUBBISH#

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by vicechancellor(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2016
going by the standard of our society she went far, yes we all admire sexiness and all buy to fulfill all righteousness and eschew extreme criticism she shouldn't have gone that far. did I hear she saying that she's a committed Christian? she must really be a joker.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by tuna4servi(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2016
marshborn:
We Africans are just funny, what's the big deal in a woman's breasts? After all we were walking around topless before the white man arrived, and it was nothing to us.
Dis is Africa Nigeria for crying out load, we have culture here and we should embrace it.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by fortunechy(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2016
who's she in nollywood self?? slippers breast...........celeb wanna be.bt diz chick wowoo.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by stevebond007(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2016
9janewsarena:
wink wink wink

SEE MORE UNCLAD PICS OF THE ACTRESS FROM THE MOVIE SHOOT @@@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/stop-calling-me-prostitute-actress-cries-out.html

wetin u come b if u no b prostitute??

So na you holy pass? And you cheer International actresses
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2016
Nigerians and double standards.. people here are calling her a prostitute but we all know what some of the NL babes here do....
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by okenikpoto(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Close mouth joor!

Modified....

Not fair sha!!!

It is called hypocrisy of the worst order. You want Nollywood to become Hollywood but can't go the 9 yards.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Lord save me from karashika
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by happiness100: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Na waaaaa oooo
shocked shocked sad
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2016
nortcentrallord:

How about you advice your gf or sister to go show up her boobs and even more to get recognised and applauded by you and those that liked your comment?

And how about you stop watching other foreign actresses who expose dier bodies and start watching your sis own!!

Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by wacoj(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2016
This is taking stupidity that a new level.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by wacoj(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2016
This is taking stupidity to a new level.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2016
If person wan show breast,no b dis kind jare!
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Kgdavid(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2016
“I am a Christian, for crying out loud. I fear God and worship him as best as I can. But would that stop me from doing my job? I think that shouldn’t."

What are the preachers doing in Nigeria that someone could think and speak like this? cry cry cry cry

What is happening to the fear of God that i thought most Nigerians have? This is bad
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by moneyspeaking: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2016
austin4real:
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN, I REPEAT 'OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN'
Immediately i saw the picture, that was what came to my mind.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Rushtec(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2016
the breast self too long. Just like simple pendulum undecided

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Opoki(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2016
But why blaming her? That's her profession!
Even A-List Hollywood actress act nude and sex scenes.
And Who give a fuxk about a completely sagged hump of flesh?

Nonsense.

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Huh! embarassed

She shouldn't have gone to the extent of baring her breasts! Shikena!! undecided

Whc ppl played Shaka Zulu?
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by viktoooh: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2016
She need the movie role desperately
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by nokingasgod: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2016
d bobby sef na ''things fall apart flatly''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding / Throwback Photos Of Kcee And E-Money Before The Riches / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.