Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute (67591 Views)

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" / Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by robocandie(f): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
austin4real:
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN, I REPEAT 'OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN'

Lmao...is it your olympus? cheesy
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
typical nigerians with their sanctimoniously ignorant hyporcritical atitude! they didn't even bother to know how important the role she was playing is or what the role is all about, they are fixated on how bare her breasts are nigerians are perverted minded on an epic level.

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by nike4love: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
austin4real:
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN, I REPEAT 'OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN'

Hahahahahahahaa
In naija air force voice: OLYMPUS DON FALL, I TALK AM OLYMUS DON FALL kpata~kpata DO YOU COPY?

But what's the difference between a woman breast feeding in the public?
Naigerians sef.....
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by opapichulo: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2016

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by teeghurl(f): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Koli ti mu oyan re sad
O wa denu kole

Koomu nsise agbara o cheesy
ko ni daa feebo to se koste grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Kol: 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
gypsey:
Absolutely! i do not usually comment on trash like this topic but after reading your comment i could not let it lie, you are totally right! the problem with most nigerians is hyporcricy while most of them do worst than showing their bare breasts, i would also add that most are also envious of the poor girl hence the hatefull comments they wished it was them who has the opportunity of being actor. so yes! you are right very much.

To be an Actor in Nigeria is actually not a big deal. All you need is a camera and somebody to video your nonsense and you are an actor. So I doubt if many people here actually envy her. I think what people are saying here is: if you were going to go naked to the public you should have something nice and lovely to show and NOT those kind of boobs (sorry, breasts!! as they probably don't qualify to be called boobs or tits). People are only having a good laugh at the things she is showing. relax my guy..
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by austin4real(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
bigiyaro:
acknowledged..... Activate padded bra n uplifting protocols
Roger that captain, activating padded bra. Uplifting protocol is now live.... In falz voice "OFA"

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by austin4real(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
robocandie:

Lmao...is it your olympus? cheesy
My Olympus still wan go discover mungo park.....
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by deebrain(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=McCarlito post=44717535][/quote]

You are wicked......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by tiswell(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
folks4luv:
except she is seeking for attention, somebody should tell her to be quite biko. this is Nigeria. we can praise Hollywood actors who act nude but we can't praise our own. anyone noticed no lips kissing in Bollywood movies at all till recently? each society has got it norms n values n anyone who goes against that should b ready for d bashings that'll follow. d sad part is, I really doubt if d producer really paid her handsomely.
[s][/s]
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by adedayoadedeji(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Koli ti mu oyan re sad
O wa denu kole

guy na wa ooo grin
YorubaWoman:
Koli ti mu oyan re sad
O wa denu kole

guy na wa ooo. koomu nsise gidigan
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by alaskido(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
See as the breast don nose dive like DANA air we crash for Lagos. grin
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
pls wot is d name of dis movie
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by rollywise(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nigerians and pretence! Why condemn her over her profession? And these same set of people have watched and enjoyed Spartacus, game of thrones, da vinci demon and so on. She's even taken time to explain and some ppl are still blabbing rubbish here. Some say this is Nigeria and I say, what's good about this country?

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by medexico(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
That guy is just looking at the boobs and smiling

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by byvan03: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nne this your professionalism no follow at all cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by AdigunDc(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Babyphinas:
Sleeping breasts
Wtf......lwkmd!!!
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by kelvinatkins(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
The breast sef don get low self esteem Bt as d other picx she don wear somtin join Walahi E no go beta for oyinbo wey introduce bra
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Lincoo(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fool is what you are ok...keep it up in the name of profession,and u called urself a christian...taa no be only..shut up...well thanks u have showed the world what u have inside ..thanks for letting us knw that it is just like fried-egg
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by cutekhalifa(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Flat tire.... ”Vulcanizer” oya come add some air

Even my grandma breast no flat like this... gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by whizidude(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chia seek what packaging can do

2 Likes

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by whizidude(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chia see what packaging can do
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Uchwilliam(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
u want to do it like oyibo nd u use fallen breast for us?dont u see d kind of breast de bare?
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

shut up there,wat are u feeling like? you are judging her like your own Olympus hasn't fallen
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Kol:

To be an Actor in Nigeria is actually not a big deal. All you need is a camera and somebody to video your nonsense and you are an actor. So I doubt if many people here actually envy her. I think what people are saying here is: if you were going to go naked to the public you should have something nice and lovely to show and NOT those kind of boobs (sorry, breasts!! as they probably don't qualify to be called boobs or tits). People are only having a good laugh at the things she is showing. relax my guy..
yea? i wonder why none of these people are not having a laugh about Angelina jolie's breasts or sharon stone's flat breasts, and its obviously a big deal for these people who didn't bother about what her role was about or how important the story line of the play/ movie she in is, all they are fixated is on how flat her breasts are, i think it's folks with perverted mind who will behave in such manner. you claim its having a laugh but this poor girl didn't find it funny. it shamefull of you to suggest or find the Ridiculing of another human as having a laugh. again shame on you! put yourself in her position i bet you woun't find it funny.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Babyphinas:
Sleeping breasts
no offense but your breast doesn't look awake to me
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Mykelking007: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Is it just me or has dt olympus really collapsed

*sips_kunu*
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by SmartmikeOche: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ooooh gush! Who did dis to u? praying for mercy and sense already.. cry
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Kol: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
gypsey:
yea? i wonder why none of these people are not having a laugh about Angelina jolie's breasts or sharon stone's flat breasts, and its obviously a big deal for these people who didn't bother about what her role was about or how important the story line of the play/ movie she in is, all they are fixated is on how flat her breasts are, i think it's folks with perverted mind who will behave in such manner. you claim its having a laugh but this poor girl didn't find it funny. it shamefull of you to suggest or find the Ridiculing of another human as having a laugh. again shame on you! put yourself in her position i bet you woun't find it funny.

What was her role about Mr wiseman gypsey?
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by shollyboy2: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
save your fallen Boobss before you try saving nollywood
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by shollyboy2: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Olympus didnt just collapse... it crashed

Mykelking007:
Is it just me or has dt olympus really collapsed

*sips_kunu*

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by adonisvg(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Rxpetite:
lol
is she trying to say that she didnt see this coming? in this Nigeria?
ill say one thing for her, her confidence in her body is enviable. grin

Enviable? Dear, Olympus has indeed fallen!!! see her belly like one amusement Park. She never born o. Things come be like this, just imagine her condiments when she drop one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.