Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute (67580 Views)

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" / Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Close mouth joor!

Even at ur young age, your boobs are even worse than hers!!

Modified....

It is sheer hypocrisy when we praise Angelina jolie, and other top celebrities in Hollywood and criticize our own Actresses because she show small "Boobs"...

Not fair sha!!!

God go continue blez you for dz comment.
u've said it all.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by kenesh(f): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2016
Nigerians are HYPOCRITES! Chai!! If I ask one of u screaming who your best actress is most of you if not all will call one American or the other.Those are the ones that really show breast and bom bom o Those are the ones that truly know what acting is and even got one or two Oscars to show for it
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by kporostic(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2016
BUSHIT
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by udy4real(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2016
See where that man eye dey
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by akanniade10(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Who knows the title of the movie and when is it coming out grin
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Bimpe29: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Then we should start calling you harlot. Because that is what you are.
Yeyenatu
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Emasel(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2016
A popular actress would not act this. She did it for cheap fame undecided
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2016
folks4luv:
except she is seeking for attention, somebody should tell her to be quite biko. this is Nigeria. we can praise Hollywood actors who act nude but we can't praise our own. anyone noticed no lips kissing in Bollywood movies at all till recently? each society has got it norms n values n anyone who goes against that should b ready for d bashings that'll follow. d sad part is, I really doubt if d producer really paid her handsomely.

Don't start wat u can't finish.
99% of ya lifestyle is westernized.
Talkin' abt bare breast? wasn't it our norms b4 British era?
Sm parts in naija during carnivals go bare breasted.
Hv you watched Shaka Zulu?

Juz accept wat she juz said and mind ya biznx.
Her breast, her career, her life.
They paid her 50k for d two weeks of production... r u owk now?
She's juz upcomin' wish her well.
#peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by IceMan85(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

See who's talking!
Do you know thousands of guys that have seen your own br**st through those rubbish you wear as cloths, and your account is not even smiling.
Hypocrisy is when you praise Hollywood as being professionals in their films and called nollywood names when they try to show same professionalism.

She might be more righteous than you St pheals

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by ikombe: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

In yung6ix voice * she say she 16 and booby dey fall oh * cry
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by marshborn(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2016
tuna4servi:

Dis is Africa Nigeria for crying out load, we have culture here and we should embrace it.
Your culture was to go around naked without wearing any top, it was the white man that taught us how to cover body. Read your history well.

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2016
kenesh:
Nigerians are HYPOCRITES! Chai!! If I ask one of u screaming who your best actress is most of you if not all will call one American or the other.Those are the ones that really show breast and bom bom o Those are the ones that truly know what acting is and even got one or two Oscars to show for it

I tayaa o.
blezz up for dat comments.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by jayAjoku(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Only stupid people would call her a prostitute its just a role if na white woman now they would be drooling .
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2016
marshborn:

Your culture was to go around naked without wearing any top, it was the white man that taught us how to cover body. Read your history well.

U sabi joor,
100 jolomi for u.
naija ladies eeeh, so Hypocritic. Only God kwz wat they all do behind cloz doors.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by danduj(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2016
austin4real:
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN, I REPEAT 'OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN'
lol i remember dat line in d movie grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Funkybabee:
that is why most of them are searching for husband and still can't see. abeg tell me who go open her eyes to allow his son to marry this yeye girl.doing rubbish called it professional

oloshi lamu je.

U fall my hand gurl.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Arckeen: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2016
I know wan hear anything! With all dis tin I Dey see, you be olosho nla! Anytime na tomao be my birthday April 16. grin
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Arckeen: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2016
I know wan hear anything! With all dis tin I Dey see, you be olosho nla! Anyway na tomao be my birthday April 16. grin
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by folks4luv(f): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Don't start wat u can't finish.
99% of ya lifestyle is westernized.
Talkin' abt bare breast? wasn't it our norms b4 British era?
Sm parts in naija during carnivals go bare breasted.
Hv you watched Shaka Zulu?

Juz accept wat she juz said and mind ya biznx.
Her breast, her career, her life.
They paid her 50k for d two weeks of production... r u owk now?
She's juz upcomin' wish her well.
#peace
lol. calm down first, u sound like ur angry or something. each society, each nation, each tribe have got it own values n norms. that some Africans used to walk around naked doesn't mean all walk naked. wat will people do wen a primitive nudist community is discovered? get them cloth right? go to Kwa Zulu Nata (KZN), u won't see people walking naked, if at all during carnival, specified time.

to d point of my initial comment, am not judging her, but saying don't complain wen u do stuff that goes outside d norm of ur immediate society. a girl brought up in deeper life will b bashed and criticized if she begin to wear trousers and make up. does that mean she is generally wrong? my point exactly.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by chukwuaustin(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2016
E no concern anybody we dey see am for American movies and we enjoy it, sycophancy no good ooo.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
hyperflex:
Hypocrisy and judging will kill most of you. Its easy to watch Halle Berry or some Hollywood actress do her thing topless and your own kin is a prostitute The double standard in our society is deafening. What's wrong with people. Why judge people cuz they don't make money like u do or don't sin like u sin. Besides who's not guilty of a sexual sin these days. Shes an actress let her do her thing abeg.

Bless up
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by tbliz: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
THE
THUNDER WEY GO FIRE YOU STILL DEY DO PRESS UP
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Is this Breast or something?oshi rada rada
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Funkybabee(f): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

U fall my hand gurl.

how I fall ur hand,na truth I said
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by danahmed: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
so u want to act wat happens back den by showing up ur unclothedness na wa ooo!!
imaging ur son or duther is doing or watching dis wat are u going 2 tell her or him!!!
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by akocce(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
omg! I'm so traumatized, my life shall neva be d same again! hw can u post something like this... if na so all boobs dey, den I no wan dey see boobs again! Chai!!!! nw I await the nightmares...
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
folks4luv:

lol. calm down first, u sound like ur angry or something. each society, each nation, each tribe have got it own values n norms. that some Africans used to walk around naked doesn't mean all walk naked. wat will people do wen a primitive nudist community is discovered? get them cloth right? go to Kwa Zulu Nata (KZN), u won't see people walking naked, if at all during carnival, specified time.

to d point of my initial comment, am not judging her, but saying don't complain wen u do stuff that goes outside d norm of ur immediate society. a girl brought up in deeper life will b bashed and criticized if she begin to wear trousers and make up. does that mean she is generally wrong? my point exactly.

Got to me dear. D rate of hypocrisy among our ladies is really alarming.
Now, who is dz lady in question? A cast. A character.... summed to be an actress. She's to depict and interpret a role. A role of how we've lived b4 d British colony.
Is dat her fault? Dat's her biznx, dz muvie is produced and we learn. Some r archives in cinemas and museums. Sm1 must play d role. Lemme me nt bring Hollywood to dz.
Answer dz. Did we eva go topless b4 civilisation?
I only want u to understand dat... Dat's her profession.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Chomsky1967(f): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Rxpetite:
lol
is she trying to say that she didnt see this coming? in this Nigeria?
ill say one thing for her, her confidence in her body is enviable. grin
Real confidence my sister

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Payshence(f): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Boobs like size50 Dunlop Slippers.wo d breast epp?
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by TheyStoleMyName(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
ladyF:
Lol abeg leave her. It is her boobs!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
She shoulda kept it to herself then.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
Funkybabee:

how I fall ur hand,na truth I said
She's ya fellow gal, y bashing? she's an actress and Dat's her profession. Is Acting yeye? She's only interpreting a role and dat's hw to kw raw minded upcoming actress. Show her sm luv, e no easy. Did I tell u it's her life?
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by folks4luv(f): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Got to me dear. D rate of hypocrisy among our ladies is really alarming.
Now, who is dz lady in question? A cast. A character.... summed to be an actress. She's to depict and interpret a role. A role of how we've lived b4 d British colony.
Is dat her fault? Dat's her biznx, dz muvie is produced and we learn. Some r archives in cinemas and museums. Sm1 must play d role. Lemme me nt bring Hollywood to dz.
Answer dz. Did we eva go topless b4 civilisation?
I only want u to understand dat... Dat's her profession.
u still don't get me. my point is, we all make decisions n some of these decisions may not be welcomed by people around us. that should b expected n d bashing should b prepared for. we all should mind our biz but we all cannot mind our biz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram / Chacha Eke-Faani Gives Birth On Christmas Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.