Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute (67583 Views)

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" / Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by OlufemiOAP(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
Eeyah who dat film come EPP But are u sure data her breast or dem deflate am because of the film
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by andyanders: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
9janewsarena:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/stop-calling-me-prostitute-actress-cries-out.html

What I am ashamed herein is just her slippers shaped booby that looks like that of a 90 yr old woman. Looking at her pix while on her dress, you think she is an angel. What I can see here and say is that many ladies are lucky to have dress covering so many things.

This lady's own is one of the worst as her naked body cannot move any man, unless the man is under the influence of drug and want to just satisfy himself with anything.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by habsydiamond(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
why ur breast come dey postrate. i know say no man of God can resurrect those breast of urs again. u are not a prostitute but a prostitutor. fine girl with ugly breast. thats why its not good to judge a book by its cover.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Funkybabee(f): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

She's ya fellow gal, y bashing? she's an actress and Dat's her profession. Is Acting yeye? She's only interpreting a role and dat's hw to kw raw minded upcoming actress. Show her sm luv, e no easy. Did I tell u it's her life?
a done hear u, but me I can't support rubbish thing.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Macgabe(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Rxpetite:
lol
is she trying to say that she didnt see this coming? in this Nigeria?
ill say one thing for her, her confidence in her body is enviable. grin

I think what she meant was that since acting with their covered assets don't yield result again, going naked is the next on point. See her mountain with low self esteem sef. LMAO
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Macgabe(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
OlufemiOAP:
Eeyah
who dat film come EPP
But are u sure data her breast or dem deflate am because of the film

Hahahahahahaha.... well, that boobs look real to me
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Me go show you love o only if you can walk n!ked from akwa to lagos. were.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by andyanders: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
habsydiamond:
why ur breast come dey postrate. i know say no man of God can resurrect those breast of urs again. u are not a prostitute but a prostitutor. fine girl with ugly breast. thats why its not good to judge a book by its cover.

Exactly. Don't judge any book by it's cover. Can any man stand seeing that kind body of her's and have erection? Too bad. I now respect the dresses covering the body of these women. By the time you open the body, what you see, you cannot stand.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by nairaman66(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
The dude face in the first picture is epic!!

The lady's breast has gone down River Niger! grin
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by DCMIX(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2016

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by DCMIX(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
f

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Bluffly: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
austin4real:
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN, I REPEAT 'OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN'
May day, May day
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by luv2luvu: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Your director disappoint me, so the entire breast that still stand firm why is that it's your flyover he prefers to show the whole world
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
dhtml18:
Where are the vaseline crew sef?

is the bolded a name of a boat
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by mirrakk(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
lodscott:
those boobs look like birds that hav been shot down from the sky.

Those ar actually two pieces of fried eggs
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by marxweller247: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
una wan kill dis woman, howcome una say im breast be like slipass, but these our producers sef, I hail una o o, but wait o, na how much them pay u sef,
leave dat issue of profession, we understand just tell us how much
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Seanonaira(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Sixaxis: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
see how the director use leaf cover im pekus...
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by linearity: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
My people, I have a question though...Are those breast?

I sincerely need an answer, ladies in the house you can chime in...I truly want to get diverse opinions on this important question.

Don't get me wrong, they qualify as mammalian glands, the real question is do they also qualify as breast aka boobs?

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Kol: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
compare and contrast: The Eagle is Down!!!

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by bigiyaro(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
austin4real:
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN, I REPEAT 'OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN'
acknowledged..... Activate padded bra n uplifting protocols

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
see breast sef,fallen demons.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by desunit(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin grin grin

olosho

1st grade olosho

grin grin grin
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by charleslifted(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
platinumricky:
roflmao..literally, it has really fallen..
lwkmd I swear
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by uchennaq(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
[size=20pt]BUT YOUR A PROSTITUTE, A CHEAP ONE FOR THAT MATTER.. [/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by andyanders: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Kol:
compare and contrast: The Eagle is Down!!!

These ones are just photoshop case and not the one in question. These set of booby are gone and only surgery can correct it.
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by shadol0083(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
U b pros...... in 1million times..Idiot
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by habsydiamond(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
andyanders:

Exactly. Don't judge any book by it's cover. Can any man stand seeing that kind body of her's and have erection? Too bad. I now respect the dresses covering the body of these women. By the time you open the body, what you see, you cannot stand.
true talk
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Kol: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
nothing impressive there jare! except maybe cos I wasn't wearing my glasses

Seanonaira:
See All You Must Know About Nollywood Actress Peace Maria Francis Here: http://dailymail.com.ng/photos-meet-nollywood-actress-peace-maria-francis-profile-biography-history-meet-nollywood-actress-peace-maria-francis/
Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by nortcentrallord(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

And how about you stop watching other foreign actresses who expose dier bodies and start watching your sis own!!

Hypocrites!!!

Lol. I will prefer watching your gf and sis's own since you don't mind.

The fact that America and Europe does it doesn't make it right. This is Africa and particularly Nigeria. People back home still got some sense of morality. Only an idiot copies someone else hook, line and sinker without sieving it. Except such an individual has no brains.

1 Like

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by CheedyJ(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
I smell hypocrites everywhere. .till tomorrow we still cultural festivals where breasts are being displayed to d world, u dont call those people 'disgrace' to ur gender but u can insult some1 trying to be professional in her job....hypocrites everywhere....u dont even knw d role she's playing, Nigerians sha...

2 Likes

Re: Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Don't start wat u can't finish.
99% of ya lifestyle is westernized.
Talkin' abt bare breast? wasn't it our norms b4 British era?
Sm parts in naija during carnivals go bare breasted.
Hv you watched Shaka Zulu?

Juz accept wat she juz said and mind ya biznx.
Her breast, her career, her life.
They paid her 50k for d two weeks of production... r u owk now?
She's juz upcomin' wish her well.
#peace
Absolutely! i do not usually comment on trash like this topic but after reading your comment i could not let it lie, you are totally right! the problem with most nigerians is hyporcricy while most of them do worst than showing their bare breasts, i would also add that most are also envious of the poor girl hence the hatefull comments they wished it was them who has the opportunity of being actor. so yes! you are right very much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding / Throwback Photos Of Kcee And E-Money Before The Riches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.