Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? (37543 Views)

Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Mbediogu(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
gidgiddy:

What is the Kanu treatment? You APC supporters like to think about small things without bothering about the bigger picture. That's how you people were shouting 'change' without asking your selves if it was change for the better or worse. That's how you people were shouting 'jail Kanu' not knowing that it would turn him and his movement into a global phenomenon.

If you want to jail someone for treason, call for the jailing of Buhari because he is the only man in Nigeria still alive who commited the very act of treason by overthrowing a democratically elected Government on December 31st 1983.

Don't mind them joor

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by SirShymexx: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
sukkot:
SirShymexx what do you think about the actions of our very own oduduwa clown fayose ? yay or nay ? grin

Loool.

That nyggah is an Ekiti nyggah and Ekiti nyggahs take more Ls back to back than Meek Mill and stomach infrastructure combined.

He's a riff raff and a clown. grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by alfsalami: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
This abuse of immunity clause by Fayose is an insult on the psyche of those who drafted the constitution . Fayose must be brought down
PMB as our president has no right to keep absorbing everything from Fayose

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Goke7: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
naijaking1:

You over zealous Buhari supporters pretend to forget a lot. A good letter to China asking them not to give money to a very corrupt and unaccountable government of Buhari is nothing compared to what Buhari, Tinubu, and Amaechi did to GEJ ' S effort to clean up Nigeria image overseas.
Fayose should please pass the letter around so that patriotic Nigerian s can come Co sign with him.

The deal with China has been sealed, fayose only made a fool of himself openly

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by deutchroyal: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
God punish the poster by mentioning NNAMDI HERE
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by sukkot: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

That nyggah is an Ekiti nyggah and Ekiti nyggahs take more Ls back to back than Meek Mill and stomach infrastructure combined.

He's a riff raff and a clown.
grin
grin grin grin grin grin true indeed lolzz
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by lebienconnu: 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
According to the elders When a drum starts sounding excessively it is near the end of its time.
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by unitysheart(m): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2016
UEK33:
Akpa amu I mean Nigeria NEC

LOL. Which day Fayose become minister? Or you mean National Council of Stats? grin
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by sagaxity(m): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2016
What's treason @ OP??
So fayose's is sabotaging this government is that what you mean?
I wonder what some of my compatriots are smoking that completely blocked their view and closed their brain....
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by wayneluv(m): 4:44am On Apr 16, 2016
I see no reason why buhari went down to china to loan money.ever since he had attained the throne he has been fighting against corruption yet there is no reasonable change..loaning money from China will also make the situations of the country worse than before. let the truth be said and stand on it, none of the leader can do what fayose did in fact he is being concerns about the welfarism of this noble country... to the President do you want to sell our country abi what else do you want from us?
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by saintmark88(m): 5:35am On Apr 16, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

A governor of a state in a country is now described as inconsequential.

IMAGINE.

That's why I don't trust any product of free education.

Countries relate with countries, countries dnt role with States, presidents relate with presidents, Fayose maybe b relevant n Nigeria, but outside Nigeria, he is a nobody, lemme ask u a question, do u know d governor of Texas??, u c u dnt, so internationally , he is inconsequential, buh do u know Obama or David Cameron, Hollande, or Zuma, u do....... So internationally, only presidents r recognized, hope I av enlightened u ali2, Pls do well to thank me
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by saintmark88(m): 5:44am On Apr 16, 2016
My fellow NIgerians, let's reason logically without hate or sentiment, I am not in support of Buhari borrowing, but he has said he is borrowing to drive the needed infrastructure development, his govt has promised, weather true or not, only time will tell, but even at that, Fayose has no right to challenge his presidents decision oversees, ridiculing the preseident among his mates, whi image of Nigeria is he painting, Anti-APC supporters might be protesting this, but it should be condemned in every way, if u want to criticise, do it internally, not ridicule ur president outside.....its wrong n should not be encouraged
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Sctests: 5:48am On Apr 16, 2016
ArchiPelago1:

If you execute a successful coup, who is going to try you for treason?.. You expected Buhari to charge Buhari for Treason?... But if your coup isn't successful, you can be HELD accountable for treason.

Even the devil marvels at the stinking hypocrisy of you pro-dulllard muslims.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Meriekriss: 6:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Jonnie2time:
Fayose seems desperate to watch this government fail, and if it does as he and other wailers wish,we shall all face the consequences. So why pray that a government ordained and allowed by God too fail. Let's all pray and wish Nigeria well as the PMB lead government commences implementation of his plans for this great Nation.

My friend, stop calling God's name in vain... Alot of rubbish has happened in this govt so pls leave God out of this.. Since you are sure it was ordained by God, so why ask us to pray and wish Nigeria well.. Is anything ordained by God bound to fail??

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Meriekriss: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2016
Gentlekay:
It is sad we are borrowing 2billion dollars from china. How i wish the same amount was not stolen in the last administration in the name of arms deal may be we wont be doing this.

More reason why ppl call you guys zombie.. Just read your what you wrote.. So you actually believe that rubbish that $2billion was stolen.?? How much was Dasuki said to have misappropriated for which he is facing trial? 10billion naira... So who ate the so called $2b since Dasuki was d one sharing the money??

$2b was stolen right? The same amount that was budgeted for arms? So the arms currently used are bow and arrow or they were bought by Buhari??

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Sctests: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2016
alfsalami:
This abuse of immunity clause by Fayose is an insult on the psyche of those who drafted the constitution . Fayose must be brought down
PMB as our president has no right to keep absorbing everything from Fayose

Why? because you are a muslim like dullharry?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by gabzine1(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Buhari is coward, whr are d recovered nigeria stolen money wot of trillion, and u av travelled to get loan in exchange of wot.......... Fayose is rigth and must not be charged for nothing. Wen wud u it in ur ruling country?? Mad man .

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by TovaQuiz(m): 7:26am On Apr 16, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Who's Fayose, I only know FayoShit

What u mean fayoshhit, nah u fool pass...peace
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by damyzino(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2016
HARDDON:

Apc is d worst thing to happen to dis nation:

How about When Some1 threatened d nation saying those who make peaceful change impossible, makes voilent change inevitable, was he charged n hanged? Now Some1 is stating d obvious yet Op is calling for his head

i just dey look at your at nonsense from a rare view ....PDP ruled us of 16yrs with nothing good to show and what did u say about it then....keep deceiving yourself
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by damyzino(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2016
gabzine1:
Buhari is coward, whr are d recovered nigeria stolen money wot of trillion, and u av travelled to get loan in exchange of wot.......... Fayose is rigth and must not be charged for nothing. Wen wud u it in ur ruling country?? Mad man .

when gej said "corruption is not crime " where was fayose?

when billions were wasted jst. to purchase bulletproof cars .where was fayose?

when pdp ruled for 16years and nothing good to show were was fayose then ?

keep deceiving yourself oga
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by henrysam(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Who's Fayose, I only know FayoShit
You can only know Fayoshit because you are shit too
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by UEK33(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2016
unitysheart:

LOL. Which day Fayose become minister? Or you mean National Council of Stats? grin
NEC meeting is for all past and present elected government officials including serving ministers..Fayose is an elected governor..plz don't quote me again.
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Henchnwa: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2016
For me fayose should not be charged for any offence now, because more are to be unfolded.
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by unitysheart(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2016
UEK33:
NEC meeting is for all past and present elected government officials including serving ministers..Fayose is an elected governor..plz don't quote me again.

You are very very wrong sir. There's nothing called NEC for Nigeria. We only have Federal Executive Council (Governors are not members of FEC) and National Council of State. So funny how you boldly keep saying NEC. shocked
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by josite: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2016
is there anything in his speech by which he attepmts to overthrow the federal government of nigeria.seeking to get buhari removed by constitutional means is not treason and seeking to prevent the loan is not a sin since ekiti state will bear part of the burdens.his actions may not be expedient but certainly not illegal.
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by sinistermind(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2016
*You wear agbada and a sharp shoe, then you manufacture qualification and a title* in falz voice
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by bashydemy(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2016
dukie25:
Why?
Should we mortgage our future so Buhari can take 2bil loan to reward his party men?
Fayose stated the obvious, read the letter again and point out the treasonable part.

Am waiting.........
So the one GEJ took back then was shared? now the truth is coming out gradually.
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by bashydemy(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
What about the man that committed treason on 31st December 1983, has he been charged for over-throwing democratically elected government??

Has the man even apologised to Nigerians??

Whenever I see the Op's kind as my compatriot, I give up on Nigeria because they always claim they know whereas reverse is the case..
Some of you just listen to rubbish from people and come here to spew thrash, For record purpose PMB did not overthrow Shagari, Go and ask again and tell who ever tell you that lie he is stewpid might be your father i don't care.. The Military overthrow Shagari and entrust it with Buhari go back and read history... I know one day you will also say OBJ overthrow Muritala Rahamat Muhammed.
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Gentlepastor(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2016
happyboyce2016:
opposing government's move does not amount to a crime. Fayose did the right thing. Buhari told us that they have recovered billions stolen from the past administration, they told us that they have saved trillions from TSA etc. So what reason does he have to borrow from china? Nigerians should wake up.
Dont mind them Nigerians dont reason ....
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by benji93: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2016
treason in my opinion is subjective, the stipulative definition of treason can very from one clime to another, however treason in this regard generally involves commiting extreme acts against one's nation, such as helping his/her nation's enemies or competitors deliberately at the expense of his nation (covert most often).In this case the man in question was open about his stand point, and there are no enemies, he only has a different opinion on what the country needs in opposition to what the ruling government thinks the country needs, in the case we will not be granted the loan due to his submission then it will be because his reasons for going against supercedes the presidency's reasons for going in favour
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by HARDDON: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2016
damyzino:

i just dey look at your at nonsense from a rare view ....PDP ruled us of 16yrs with nothing good to show and what did u say about it then....keep deceiving yourself

I'm way off ur league n wudnt bother trading words wit u. By tge way, u r off at a tangent. Go enrol for a comprehension course until den, u ain't worth sitting on tables wit great minds
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Malawian(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
when Buhari said that "Monkeys and Baboons will be soaked in blood if he does not win 2011 election"
was he charged of treason?
Hypocrites everywhere.
get ur facts right, what he said was "baboons and dogs" grin grin

no cow or herdsmen. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump Called President Buhari 'sir' - Yahaya Bello / Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.