Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? (37541 Views)

Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by Okwyjesus(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
when Buhari said that "Monkeys and Baboons will be soaked in blood if he does not win 2011 election"
was he charged of treason?
Hypocrites everywhere.

so Buhari was the First to call Nigeria a zoo. Monkeys and Baboons l know live in zoo.
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by orisa37: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
No. He has as much Powers as Mr. President for Bi lateral internal and external relations. Only Mr. President can sign Treaties on behalf of Nigeria.
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by SpearHead: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
When Rotimi Amaechi was running amok opposing Jonathan here and there, drinking Bullet energy drink and pertitioning international community on how he will form parallel government if he loose election, he was roundly applauded and nicknamed Lion of Ubima.

Governor Ayodele Fayose is giving Buhari the same Amaechi treatment today and people who applauded Amaechi are raging.

You will always reap what you sowed.

Who petitioned America to refuse Jonathan weapons to fight Boko haram based on unfounded human right abuse? Who applauded South Africa when they seized cash Jonathan government hoped to use to purchase weapons?

If you are agrieved that Fayose wrote China to oppose Buhari loan request, it's your sins that is echoeing back to you.

You did it to Jonathan, and it was so sweet. Don't cry now that it tastes bitter as Buhari is being fed. It is what you sowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by hornyman(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
What about the man that committed treason on 31st December 1983, has he been charged for over-throwing democratically elected government??

Has the man even apologised to Nigerians??

Whenever I see the Op's kind as my compatriot, I give up on Nigeria because they always claim they know whereas reverse is the case..

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by hornyman(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
What about the man that committed treason on 31st December 1983, has he been charged for over-throwing democratically elected government??

Has the man even apologised to Nigerians??

Whenever I see the Op's kind as my compatriot, I give up on Nigeria because they always claim they know whereas reverse is the case..

Fayose is the dullest, he is trying to stop a wedding at the reception. Where was he when the pastor was joining the bride and groom together in the church? When u are going for a loan, its not a day job it involves a lot of processes and it takes time. Buhari didn't just wake up to go over to China to get the loan, its been ongoing. What has dumb ass Fayose looking at until now? Fayose shud stop pretending like Oshiomhole claiming he is fighting the masses cause. Don't say you write a letter on my behalf or Nigeria behalf, was he d senate president or the president, minister of the country to have said his letter represent the support and interest of the whole country? He is just a governor of a state. You can only say u represent the people of Ekiti, Nigeria is a bigger entity than Ekiti. I think someone shud talk senses to dis fool's thick skull, Fayose simply do dat on his selfish interest.

Buhari is a man of integrity so he has the legitimate right to borrow and he won't share the money between his party members like GEJ used to share money. Was Fayose dead when GEJ was borrowing? China people are not dumb, they were very aware that a lot of corruption goes on in Nigeria. They are aware the loan might not be utilise or fully implemented that was why the China people says the project you want to use the loan for must be first identified before the loan will be release. So the loan thing is not a day show, its been ongoing. And Buhari govt have identified the project to China. By the way, Lagos-calabar rail project is among the project identified, that was why the Executive insisted the project must be included in the 2016 Budget when the Legislature fraudulently removed and instead included the project of their constituency. You can see how selfish the legislative can ben at the end of the day they'll say they are represent the Nigerian project.
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by SpearHead: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
hornyman:

Fayose is the dullest, he is trying to stop a wedding at the reception. Where was he when the pastor was joining the bride and groom together in the church? When u are going for a loan, its not a day job it involves a lot of processes and it takes time. Buhari didn't just wake up to go over to China to get the loan, its been ongoing. What has dumb ass Fayose looking at until now? Fayose shud stop pretending like Oshiomhole claiming he is fighting the masses cause. Don't say you write a letter on my behalf or Nigeria behalf, was he d senate president or the president, minister of the country to have said his letter represent the support and interest of the whole country? He is just a governor of a state. You can only say u represent the people of Ekiti, Nigeria is a bigger entity than Ekiti. I think someone shud talk senses to dis fool's thick skull, Fayose simply do dat on his selfish interest.

Buhari is a man of integrity so he has the legitimate right to borrow and he won't share the money between his party members like GEJ used to share money. Was Fayose dead when GEJ was borrowing? China people are not dumb, they were very aware that a lot of corruption goes on in Nigeria. They are aware the loan might not be utilise or fully implemented that was why the China people says the project you want to use the loan for must be first identified before the loan will be release. So the loan thing is not a day show, its been ongoing. And Buhari govt have identified the project to China. By the way, Lagos-calabar rail project is among the project identified, that was why the Executive insisted the project must be included in the 2016 Budget when the Legislature fraudulently removed and instead included the project of their constituency. You can see how selfish the legislative can ben at the end of the day they'll say they are represent the Nigerian project.

I pity your life and yourn sentimental sense of judgement on national issues like this. Where is the $200bn returned UAE funds and all the rumoured loots returned from the so called bedeviled PDP?

can you frankly juxtapose fayose's point and that of Buhari and see if the loan is actually worth it?

Think nationally and act locally....
Re: Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? by MrSly(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2016
ArchiPelago1:
When I heard about Fayose's purpoted letter to the Chinese government, I dismissed it as a Rumour. But today, pictures have been going round social media of a copy of the letter telling the Chinese government not to loan us the money we are asking for... This clearly shows that Fayose is working against the interest of Nigeria.

In Law, Treason is the crime that covers some of the EXTREME acts against ones Nation or Sovereign. In my opinion Fayose's letter is treasonable and to be fair he must be given the "Nnamdi Kanu treatment" (Immunity or no Immunity).

Click to read the letter if you missed it https://www.nairaland.com/3049293/fayoses-letter-chinese-government-stop
blinded opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump Called President Buhari 'sir' - Yahaya Bello / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi / Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.