Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos (54723 Views)

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by AntiWailer: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
lol
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by JesusmyGod1: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
only yoruba man with heart

God bless my Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Maxiyke: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
GOD FORBID!!!!!
HE IS ONLY GREATER THAN YOUR FAMILY, YOUR ANCESTORS AND PARENTS.

VivianUdeogu:
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by ola808: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
lokomo:
Which community, take a look at the scene everywhere is not in order, no 1 is even listening to him, he just paid 2 pple to give him a handshake. Dis 1 na real Governor of Madness.
I thought I was the only one that noticed it's like a tourist taking pictures at a conference.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by ngmgeek(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose has turned into APC nightmare. This man carry idea strong o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Tunjman(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
May heaven not ignore you the way Buhari ignores Fayose.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by luckylucky: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Where is the crowd? I see that you're a scam just like Gov Scam Fayose. Empty skull people!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by habsydiamond(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
he is the enemy of buhari's friend. he likes buhari but cant admit it.
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by PassingShot(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu
I agree with you.

In fact, Fayose is greater than all Igbos put together. We Yorubas dash una the vagabond.

grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Welber(f): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Na only him waka go?

He's "addressing Chinese business community"
And shaking hands with the "non Chinese men within the community"

I'm seeing things

18 Likes

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by EmmyUrch: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
dainformant:
Governor Ayo Fayose pictured at the Multinationals Sourcing Service Centre, PAzhou Trade Complex, Guangzhou, China, addressing Chinese business community on the need to support and empower Nigeria majorly in technological transfer as a trade partner. See photos from the event below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/governor-ayo-fayose-adresses-business.html
This man has run mad. This seems to be just an airport or train terminal with passengers sitted waiting to be called upon to board their journey. As can be seen from the picture nobody seems to be interested in what he seems to be saying from the pulpit. Hes not even saying anything ni. Hes men just snapped pictures with him. What kindof human being is this? This man is bringing shame and disgrace to the PDP

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by championeh(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Where is the business community? The guy just dey waka pass and decided to take a picture. Cant you see that his aim of taking the picture has nothing to do with the crowd? This is Guangzhou airport Terminal.

18 Likes

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Goke7: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
olatunji21:
Speaking to such a large Crowd with no Voice enhancement whatsoever... The place looks disorganized.....
I thought I was the only one who noticed, looked like an airport where passengers are waiting to board he next flight.

Fayose is an embarrassment to us especially in the sw

23 Likes

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by bash4us(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
stobery:
Parallel Nigeria Government.......omo see crowd grin

Does it mean that this man is well recognised?

where is d crowd. u need a change of glasses. afoju!

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Goke7: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
olatunji21:
Speaking to such a large Crowd with no Voice enhancement whatsoever... The place looks disorganized.....
I thought I was the only one who noticed, looked like an airport where passengers are waiting to board the next flight.

Fayose is an embarrassment to us especially in the sw

1 Like

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by gulfer: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
lokomo:
Which community, take a look at the scene everywhere is not in order, no 1 is even listening to him, he just paid 2 pple to give him a handshake. Dis 1 na real Governor of Madness.
LMAO.......

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
VivianUdeogu:

Impostor , I dont think you would say something like that. This is a fake account, mods take note!
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Bobandgreat: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
I love this Yoruba man ooo. He reminds me of my model Gani fawehnmi, Fela, Tai Solarin, etc. If the man comes out for president, I will vote for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by JesusmyGod1: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
EmmyUrch:

This man has run mad. This seems to be just an airport or train terminal with passengers sitted waiting to be called upon to board their journey. As can be seen from the picture nobody seems to be interested in what he seems to be saying from the pulpit. Hes not even saying anything ni. Hes men just snapped pictures with him. What kindof human being is this? This man is bringing shame and disgrace to the PDP
u want to die?

just say yes or no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by andyanders: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin a role model and a leader cheesy after saraki, fayose is our leader

This Fayose is not addressing any community here because this is just a photoshop made by the op in order too see him as an important person.

The crowed there look much like people waiting for train under bridge or mini airport.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
sniper; permission to eliminate target.
Falz; permisson granted,eliminate tarjet
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Rexyl(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose... Buhari in China seeking business partnership with Nigeria. Fayose is also in China seeking technological and business cooperation between China and Ekiti State.

Both of them Una well done O

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by rusher14: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:
Fayose the hero of democracy in Nigeria!!! we hail you

Saraki has been told to face his trial by Kafarati.

grin
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Goke7: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
EmmyUrch:

The man is becoming an embarrassment, lots of the elites in nigeria are just silent so as not to be seen supporting PMB against Fayose all in the name of silencing opposition. The man is a disgrace

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Kimoni: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
lokomo:

I thought I was the only one seeing this...I am wondering what is pushing a serving governor to this height of deception

I pity Ekiti people sad

12 Likes

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
You should know that there is a difference between Visiting China on a Presidential Fleet Just to Borrow $2bn and Visiting as A Businessman to Negotiate Technology transfer. One creates a Deficit, While the other Creates wealth, both on the long run.
ikennaoma:
in as much as i support opposition. fayose is really taking it personal. while criticizing our able president for going to china to seek Chinese assistance HE also went ahead to seek Chinese assistance too in technological development in Nigeria? pot calling kettle black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Taofeekbasit(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Agbero in China part 1

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Fideo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
All i see is a man wit big mouth and less work

1 Like

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Kimoni: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Bobandgreat:
I love this Yoruba man ooo. He reminds me of my model Gani fawehnmi, Fela, Tai Solarin, etc. If the man comes out for president, I will vote for him.

Please leave Tai Solarin out of your list...you insult the spirit of these great men with this comparison

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested / Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.