Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos (54696 Views)

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by omobaekiti: 2:27am On Apr 16, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin a role model and a leader cheesy after saraki, fayose is our leader
Did you take a very good look at those pictures cos your role model and leader is addressing no one he is posing for the camera.How come he has no microphone?? and he is sorta far from the crowd,did you notice majority of people there are either sitting and minding their business while the rest are gisting or walking around,fayose is a big fraud...addressing business community my hairy buutt.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Nellybii: 4:45am On Apr 16, 2016
stobery:
Parallel Nigeria Government.......omo see crowd grin

Does it mean that this man is well recognised?

That is Gbanjo trade fair center Sir!
Fayose has now taken his tomfoolery to the next level. Ekiti don hear am. This guy is capable of any Yahoo boy move. He can even Photoshop if possible. Kai!
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Nellybii: 4:58am On Apr 16, 2016
jeytee:
At least he can speak and understand proper English...Buhari is..is...is...in fact I have no words he doesn't speak English when he talks and barely understands it when its spoken to him...his English sounds like Hausa being spoken by a silly drunkard

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2016
Nellybii:

How old are you?

Old enough to know out "president" is clueless.when he was in the U.S. he was asked a question by a journalist,baba did not even understand what she asked and his answer was completely off point...so in real sense how can someone who's communication skills are embarrassingly poor be embarking on constant trips overseas...isn't he just going there to waste his time and that of Nigerians??....Think
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by MacArthurjohnson: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Mr fayose God have mercy on you. who is fooling who? Nigerians be wise these pictures was taken in a Terminal were people are waiting for train to arrive. tell me which business community will you be addressing and people are moving about and some facing different locations? Mr critic Gov. you need help young man. its obvious that since My PMB has made u a fool by keeping calm to all your rantings but don't be fooled just wait till your tenure expire with your immunity as governor then u will face the law and PMB. mad man who u wan deceive fool
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Nellybii: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2016
jeytee:

Old enough to know out "president" is clueless.when he was in the U.S. he was asked a question by a journalist,baba did not even understand what she asked and his answer was completely off point...so in real sense how can someone who's communication skills are embarrassingly poor be embarking on constant trips overseas...isn't he just going there to waste his time and that of Nigerians??....Think

This your response confirms your naive disposition. I can't have an intelligent discussion with you. Go abound your normal duties of sycophancy.
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2016
Nellybii:

This your response confirms your naive disposition. I can't have an intelligent discussion with you. Go abound your normal duties of sycophancy.

Do you know who a sycophant is and how does it fit into this context?do you even have a dictionary?...I don't know who you're trying to impress on here with big words but it's clear you're not very bright,in fact you're very dull and you just use words as you please.
I didn't beg for a mention from you,so take your dull self some place else

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President / 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.