Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos (54700 Views)

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Zieristclair(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin a role model and a leader cheesy after saraki, fayose is our leader
speak for yourself oga!
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by alaskido(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose is a comedian. Buhari went to beg for loan while Fayose went to solicit for technological transfer. Which is better? Loan that we cannot pay back in the 5 years or technology that will benefit our future generations that we will not have to import certain goods and services.
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Zieristclair(m): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
lokomo:
Which community, take a look at the scene everywhere is not in order, no 1 is even listening to him, he just paid 2 pple to give him a handshake. Dis 1 na real Governor of Madness.
I dey tell you my brother.I thought I was the only one that noticed it.The man was just posing before the wind.If his praise singers are so hell bent on convincing doubters like me,they should post the transcript of the speech he made before the Chinese community let's read.The guy is just getting more deranged by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by tglobal(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hehe, this is really embarrassing. I hope he didn't tell anyone in attendance that he was the Governor of a State in Nigeria. I am actually tempted to ask if this was his first trip outside Africa because these pictures show signs of someone who hasn't been outside the shores of the country before and needs to take pictures to impress those they left back home cool

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by tglobal(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
alaskido:
Fayose is a comedian. Buhari went to beg for loan while Fayose went to solicit for technological transfer. Which is better? Loan that we cannot pay back in the 5 years or technology that will benefit our future generations that we will not have to import certain goods and services.

I will be interested to know how the technology will be transferred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by coolbis: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
lokomo:
Which community, take a look at the scene everywhere is not in order, no 1 is even listening to him, he just paid 2 pple to give him a handshake. Dis 1 na real Governor of Madness.
spot on, you cant just explain why full grown adult will go out there and disgrace himself, wasting tax payers' money to attend a trade fair.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by maxwell767(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is what I call POLITICAL CRINKLED CRACKLE personnel.... grin cheesy
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by InMyOpinion(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
[size=15pt]Business community? mmm...anyway doesn't look like people were really paying attention to him...look closely..[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Zieristclair(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Itsekiriman101:
Fayose was not speaking to anyone. He just posed behind the podium of a trade fair center speaking (rather not speaking) to a disorganised hall of attendees.

Ekiti people should wake up; this man is just taking them for a ride. How many projects has he commissioned since he came into power? Look at Willie Obiano's achievements within the short time he has been in power and yet Ananmbra is not a major oil producing state (if it is at all)

It is easy to criticise, but only when you can show evidence of being more successful than the subject of your criticism. Fayose should go and develop Ekiti state.
Very intelligent comment from you my brother.By merely reading this I know you are a million times smarter than that dumb Fayose.
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Roadmap27(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
lokomo:

No mic on the desk, Nobody pay attention to him, he went wit a photographer and turn himself to Babasuwe began acting. Dat man can be funny.
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by tarekamos: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
why is this man following Buhari up and down

Does he have work? He's not busy. He does nothing other than going up and down. While other governors are looking for way out for better living for their pple, Fayose's busy talking and criticising without applying sence and caution. Which business community was he addressing? For where? Nibo lo ti ri? See him in the midst of thousands of pple in a trade fair. That picture where he was said to be addressing business community is a lie, he just snap picture on the podium. A beg show the pics to Ekiti pple only. Has Fayose met the chinese president he promised to see? Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Zieristclair(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
adornity:
Nigeria needs several kinds of Fayose, honestly.
Wrong bros!
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
This pics has really exposed fayose as an ATTENTION SEEKER..
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by megama: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Frankiss44:
This man sha.. I don't even know what to type
This Na real sagaa angry grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by erumena(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is not addressing any business Community now. There's no microphone, audience looks like Tourist sitting down in a mall. To me this is just someone trying to prove a meaningless point for cheap publicity! Smh!
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Ayatullah(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pure photoshop! Nairalanders beware of being duped.
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Ayatullah(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pure photoshop! Nairalanders beware of being scammed!
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by mrmetoo1: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
alaskido:

Buahahahaha!! Technological transfer?? Abeg what's that? Have you guys asked Fayose what technology they're transferring to Ekiti?? Abeg you guys should stop embarrassing yourselves.. it's ok.
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by 3sha4lyf: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose reminds me of one AGM I went for for UNYSA. After the programme, my friend mounts on the podium and takes several shots as if she was one of the speakers. Lol. Fayose, who are u addressing? Uninterested audience? Including some black dudes on the left probably gifting about their business etc. Hmmm. It's either most Ekiti State people are gullible and this man thinks all Nigerians are like Ekiti people, or, Fayose is a bad actor. Anyways, this was just a joke of 2016. By the way, how come there's no microphone or material on the podium if he's addressing an audience? Fayose sef! DramaKing. If na Bubu now, Fayose go analyse all dez pictures give the public.

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by just4just: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Beremx:
Ekiti people don enter one chance! grin
nigria has enter-one chance
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by hydrazone: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
With no visible form of public address system on that podium, I wonder how that crowd of "business community people" can hear anything he's saying. That's if at all he is addressing anybody. Joker Governor.
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Rainbow4real(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Its only dullard like him dat he can address. He should go & address his ppeople at Ekiti or any part in Nigerian if he would not be stoned to coma.
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by PastorOla1: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
This man no get work. Alainise Alainikanse lasanlasan
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by biilwwu(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
This place is train station waiting hall
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by MikeB3(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
The correct man of the people! Always saying what is right to the annoyance of APC loyalists and sympathizers. Long may you live The Oshokomole 1 of Ekiti!
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by wollexie1106: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Heroes of democracy always die in the struggle, fayose needs to watch his steps.
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by hakimmiyya: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
We can all see how God begins to expose the shameless liers like fayose and his cohorts in pdp(people deceiving people).This man is an epitome of fraud and is a disgrace to his family and the people of Ekiti.Am not too surprise about him cause this is how he has been deceiving majority of the unsuspecting Ekiti ketes in diaspora.His purely an enemy of the state.Unfortunately for him is end is near but he fails to know.One truth I know is that God will never fail to deal with the mischief makers.God bless Nigeria.Ameen

1 Like

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by itstpia8: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
InMyOpinion:
[size=15pt]Business community? mmm...anyway doesn't look like people were really paying attention to him...look closely..[/size]

Looks like photoshop or a time transition image similar to what was used in the song A Thousand Miles.

I stand corrected if wrong though.

In the video, the piano was moving through a variety of settings even though it was actually static.
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by kalohkaloh: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose is a minus to Nigeria's effort to rebuild her ruined economy left behind by a marauding PDP gangsters! He is lamentably dull, noisy, empty, visionless, reckless, fraudulent, prodigal, feeble minded, sick, dubious, idiotic, timid and unreliable! He is the political 'Shekau' at the moment!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by dannytoe(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Taofeekbasit:
Agbero in China part 1
What do u expect from a former truck driver....?
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2016
At least he can speak and understand proper English...Buhari is..is...is...in fact I have no words he doesn't speak English when he talks and barely understands it when its spoken to him...his English sounds like Hausa being spoken by a silly drunkard
Re: Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos by phobia2002: 1:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Why are we so gullible in this country? this man wasn't talking to nobody.it reminds me of my matriculation day, i posed for pictures just like this as if I was giving speech. This one from fayose is a scam and it's ridiculous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.