Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! (49927 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by skywalker888(f): 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
MrCork:

....ok since u ask, yes its true i drive £28,000(cash) Range rover spot & am from London Pekam, 6"2, Slightly fat but slimmmmish, handsome, cute, shy, Loyal,fathful, owns 17suit, gentle, calm, God fearing,oficialy now a babe magnet, ex plaYa,can coook, has 5 bank accccount, carin, calm, cool & collected...... can u handle that?? smiley
Yeye cheesy
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 02, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I don die cheesy cheesy cheesy
MrCork:

....ok since u ask, yes its true i drive £28,000(cash) Range rover spot & am from London Pekam, 6"2, Slightly fat but slimmmmish, handsome, cute, shy, Loyal,fathful, owns 17suit, gentle, calm, God fearing,oficialy now a babe magnet, ex plaYa,can coook, has 5 bank accccount, carin, calm, cool & collected...... can u handle that?? smiley
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 02, 2016
onstelly:

Can I be your friend
Want you to vote refiner
Mrcork is for La.nicky already tongue
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 7:27pm On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Mrcork is for La.nicky already tongue

...bro u no everyone....anyways do u no one fat babe on nairaland callled ellacute45?....she claimed she lightskin and she is slim....true? undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 03, 2016
MrCork:

...bro u no everyone....anyways do u no one fat babe on nairaland callled ellacute45?....she claimed she lightskin and she is slim....true? undecided
I've never seen her picture. But I'm sure she's not slim and not light skinned. I have a feeling she's fat and dark skinned

Where have you been? Layla129 missed you
How's Lucy?
Welcome back bruv
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 03, 2016
MrCork:

old Papa
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I've never seen her picture. But I'm sure she's not slim and not light skinned. I have a feeling she's fat and dark skinned

How's Lucy?
Welcome back bruv
angry
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 7:35pm On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

How's Lucy?
Welcome back bruv

Lool, You ehnn... Aproko will not finish you
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

How's Lucy?
Welcome back bruv

...went on a short 1 week trip to portugal....I have this marrrried woman that spoils me anytime her husband is not around. The husband is a Pilot. Sadly the husband thinks ama nice guy..can u imagine? ..LIFE!!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 7:42pm On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

How's Lucy?
Welcome back bruv

...anyways, so u sayn ellacute45 is fat..correct?...the Ghana chick lied to me sayn she was slim, lightskin and preeeetier than 97% of nairalsnd females but yet, she claim she cant find camera to putttop her picture. The village girls usually hav no swag thou....anyways how about another fat chick called FlawlessRebirth?.....she said she loooks like Nigerian version of Kim Kashadan? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 7:42pm On May 03, 2016
MrCork:

...went on a short 1 week trip to portugal....I have this marrrried woman that spoils me anytime her husband is not around. The husband is a Pilot. Sadly the husband thinks ama nice guy..can u imagine? ..LIFE!!! smiley

I really missed you. There's no internet in Portugal
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 7:48pm On May 03, 2016
layla129:

I really missed you. There's no internet in Portugal

Layla Beyansi...u the only Nairaland female that loooklike Strawberrry cherrry pinacolada fanta chocolate lemon ice cream and u make fat homebase Nigeria girls like FLawlessRebirth even loook uglier...anyways,I do under geee with this so called Sugar mummy that flies me around everytime her husband travels. She is so paranoid she refused to let me acccess the internet coz for some reason, she thinks her husband will find out.She has moiney but she is always bored...am happy to be backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 03, 2016
MrCork:

...anyways, so u sayn ellacute45 is fat..correct?...the Ghana chick lied to me sayn she was slim, lightskin and preeeetier than 97% of nairalsnd females but yet, she claim she cant find camera to putttop her picture. The village girls usually hav no swag thou....anyways how about another fat chick called FlawlessRebirth?.....she said she loooks like Nigerian version of Kim Kashadan? undecided
hahahahahahahahaha flawlessrebirth is lightskinned and looks like Naija Kim. And slim. But she cuss a lot.

But hateu2 is fat cry
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 03, 2016
MrCork:

wow! That's good. You balling big bro. You should enjoy the sun in Portugal.

Good to have you back bro
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 03, 2016
layla129:

na me and you dey do the aproko tongue tongue tongue

I know you are happy now that Mrcork is back
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 03, 2016
ellacute45:
angry
what have I don ma? lipsrsealed shocked
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 7:51pm On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hahahahahahahahaha flawlessrebirth is lightskinned and looks like Naija Kim. And slim. But she cuss a lot.

But hateu2 is fat cry

huh?...are u sayn FlawlessRebirth loooooklike Little Kim(lil kim)?....SAY WHAT??...the same FlawlessRebirth that hav mossskito bite across her face like from Lagos to Mongolia??...BRO...YOU MUSSS BE JOKIN...Hate2u removed her picture becuzz everyone complaned...people said she loook Ghana...i swaaar! undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 7:54pm On May 03, 2016
layla129:

...but why didnt u contest for Miss Nairaland when u clearly preeeetier than 99% of all of them.....all thou I muss confess Refiner, Kashybaby....ermmm maybe Onstelly could kinda block the show...they are preety smiley
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 03, 2016
MrCork:

agbaya keep fooling around
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what have I don ma? lipsrsealed shocked
angry how can you say am fat when you haven't met me before angry.. Don't be Cork please
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 03, 2016
MrCork:

huh?...are u sayn FlawlessRebirth loooooklike Little Kim(lil kim)?....SAY WHAT??...the same FlawlessRebirth that hav mossskito bite across her face like from Lagos to Mongolia??...BRO...YOU MUSSS BE JOKIN...Hate2u removed her picture becuzz everyone complaned...people said she loook Ghana...i swaaar! undecided
flawlessrebirth has changed her skin colour and she's almost as fine as refiner now cheesy cheesy

Hateu2 is too stubborn. She won't go gym to burn fat. I don't think she will even get boyfriend here on NL. She even want to contest for next miss Nairaland. Can you imagine?
STFUareyouG0d:

But hateu2 is f.at cry
undecided undecided

Coman take d fat nah tiny boy
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 7:57pm On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
na me and you dey do the aproko tongue tongue tongue

I know you are happy now that Mrcork is back

I am happy oh! Laughing hard already
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 7:57pm On May 03, 2016
ellacute45:
agbaya keep fooling around

...Google trannslate pliss.....ENGLISH PLISS....am from London, gademmmit...Anyways, the good news for u is that I used to Love fat women back in the day and as of now, I love BBW (Big Beaurrrriful WOmen) like u, so plis plis plis calm dowm...There is no need to be agresssive.. no be by force...I like u! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 03, 2016
ellacute45:
angry how can you see am fat when you haven't met me before angry.. Don't be Cork please
undecided undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 03, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided

Coman take d fat nah tiny boy
undecided undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 8:00pm On May 03, 2016
MrCork:

...but why didnt u contest for Miss Nairaland when u clearly preeeetier than 99% of all of them.....all thou I muss confess Refiner, Kashybaby....ermmm maybe Onstelly could kinda block the show...they are preety smiley

Naah, can't stand the heat here grin...they gonna turn your yummy creamy pinacolada to bitter kola if i contest Cork embarassed
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 03, 2016
MrCork:

...Google trannslate pliss.....ENGLISH PLISS....am from London, gademmmit...Anyways, the good news for u is that I used to Love fat women back in the day and as of now, I love BBW (Big Beaurrrriful WOmen) like u, so plis plis plis calm dowm...There is no need to be agresssive.. no be by force...I like u! undecided
am from Germany too stop fooling around undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 03, 2016
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 8:05pm On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
flawlessrebirth has changed her skin colour and she's almost as fine as refiner now cheesy cheesy

Hateu2 is too stubborn. She won't go gym to burn fat. I don't think she will even get boyfriend here on NL. She even want to contest for next miss Nairaland. Can you imagine?

FLawlessRebirth took that picture under florisent light....she aint lightskin..... ..I swaaaaaaar if that Grankamirokonist chick contest next year....we are gooooin on Hunger strike!!! angry
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 03, 2016
layla129:

I am happy oh! Laughing hard already
lol. MrsCork
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

H.ateu2 is too stubborn. She won't go gym to burn fat. I don't think she will even get boyfriend here on NL. She even want to contest for next miss Nairaland. Can you imagine?
walahi, o gbadun rara cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.