Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! (50191 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
midehi2:

hian! MrCork who heated your temper and moreover why the names

...ellacute45 IS stalking me.....she wount go away...I have even begged her to go & marry ..pls tell her to GeT lost! undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCork:

...ellacute45 IS stalking me.....she wount go away...I have even begged her to go & marry ..pls tell her to GeT lost! undecided
awww you are crying now.. Hope you learnt your lesson now..
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
ellacute45:
awww you are crying now.. Hope you learnt your lesson now..

YOU A STALKER .....is that somtin u proud about?....I will call Police & u be arrrrested!!! (REAL TALK) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCork:

YOU A STALKER .....is that somtin u proud about?....I will call Police & u be arrrrested!!! (REAL TALK) undecided
but there is a side to you I never knew but I say cry no more and carry your shame cheesy
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
ellacute45:
but there is a side to you I never knew but I say cry no more and carry your shame cheesy

...ok u win...GO TO BED!!!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by midehi2(f): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCork:

no she can't be lost na, ellacute45 oya leave MrCork alone if you are tying him with rope grin

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^^Ther she goes again...Dirty minded bored houseWIFE........A real lady could never say that: Can u imagine decent Nairaland ladies like KingCheezyPuff, QueenValerie, Lanicky,Prettythicksme, nubian999, kashybaby, STFUareyouGod, Preety Leriebloom, fat Rejoiceavl, Sexxxy Refiner, That Ghana HateU2 chick, midehi2 or other sayn some babaric lanuage??

[size=20pt] ....ellacute45, you a dissssgrace to NAiraland & u not a lady.......SHAME ON YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!![/size] undecided

This guy is still the same 4 God's sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
ellacute45:
Walahi, u get tym to dey reply this nigga oo cheesy.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
midehi2:

no she can't be lost na, ellacute45 oya leave MrCork alone if you are tying him with rope grin

Is she an Edo airways babe?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:
This guy is still the same 4 God's sake

...OOOOOOO GOSH....not u again...i beg dont come an stress me today wit yor Ghana wahala today....Plis GO BACCKTO BED ..jor!! angry
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Enjoyurmouth: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Food Ordering with Bigger Savings

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by midehi2(f): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
figo05:

Is she an Edo airways babe?
your own airways tongue grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCork:

...OOOOOOO GOSH....not u again...i beg dont come an stress me today wit yor Ghana wahala today....Plis GO BACCKTO BED ..jor!! angry
See this Mushin guy undecided undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:
See this Mushin guy undecided undecided

....sweeery..read your scaloflick unlady like bus . signature..my Womanliness rule the world......am a babe magnet....and yes i no.. U want me! wink
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCork:

....sweeery..read your signature..am a babe magnet....and yes i no.. U want me! wink
Seriously, I don't know what to say to you cheesy. Clown

Want you ko, need u ni
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:
Seriously, I don't know what to say to you cheesy. Clown

Want you ko, need u ni

...HayeU2..all thou I drive £28'000(cash) range Rover spot...do u love me?..don't lie! wink
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCork:

...ermm correction...anyways since u ask..may i remind u i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot....and may i remind yor gjana sef that no chick on the planet reject hamd some guy who drive range...teck ically meaning u want me!(true story) wink
cheesy cheesy
Oyaa, show ur face b4 I call u handsome boy cheesy
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 26, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^^Ther she goes again...Dirty minded bored houseWIFE........A real lady could never say that: Can u imagine decent Nairaland ladies like KingCheezyPuff, QueenValerie, Lanicky,Prettythicksme, nubian999, kashybaby, STFUareyouGod, Preety Leriebloom, fat Rejoiceavl, Sexxxy Refiner, That Ghana HateU2 chick, midehi2 or other sayn some babaric lanuage??

[size=20pt] ....ellacute45, you a dissssgrace to NAiraland & u not a lady.......SHAME ON YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!![/size] undecided

I die!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

STFUareyouGod why you on corky's list? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Last time He added Cutehector!!! #Coma grin grin grin grin grin grin

#Mrcork is MR NL!!! since the 1900'z Man Iz A G! but not an OLD one kiss
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2016
nubian999:

I die!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

STFUareyo.uGod why you on corky's list? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Last time He added Cutehe.ctor!!! #Coma grin grin grin grin grin grin

#Mrcork is MR NL!!! since the 1900'z Man Iz A G! but not an OLD one kiss
I almost choked laughing when I saw my name on the list

Your siggy shocked shocked smh
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I almost choked laughing when I saw my name on the list

Your siggy shocked shocked smh

Don't watch Me grin grin grin grin Go Watch T.V undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 26, 2016
nubian999:

Don't watch Me grin grin grin grin Go Watch T.V undecided
so you got bullied to this? Smh

Cheers dear
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 26, 2016
undecided

STFUareyouGod:
so you got bullied to this? Smh

Cheers dear

You're too simple Jack don't go there with me,Please. smiley

P.s SYD see if i care grin

when you turn H-emotional embarassed you naah take jokes No more

oya chop some kiss
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 26, 2016
Cheers wink
nubian999:

undecided

You're too simple Jack don't go there with me,Please. smiley

P.s SYD see if i care grin

when you turn H-emotional embarassed you naah take jokes No more

oya chop some kiss
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Cheers wink

4 waat?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2016
nubian999:

4 waat?
To new day grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
To new day grin

To a new dawn wink
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 26, 2016
nubian999:

To a new dawn wink
Have fun

I'm out!!!
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Have fun

I'm out!!!

take care
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2016
Kashybaby:
well as far as I am concern,you the best thing on nairaland & your big diiiick always make my dayso please ignore these fools who dont appreciate u.love you ..kashybaby

..awww thanks...first positive comment from a real lady....and thank God she no a real *plaYA* when she sees one...thanks babes! wink
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrCork:

...darlin the goodnews is that u clearly wanna sleeep wit me.....the bad news thou is that u have competition from Rejoiceavl,eU2 chick, midehi2, FlawlessRebirth2, Estharfabian,airmirthd1,Ariel20,Naughtynaughty, audray and a crackhead babe called Bogee...The sad news thou...i rather choooose any of them b4 u!! undecided
.AM REALLY TIRED OF YOU MENTIONING ME ALL D TYM....

PLS GET MY NAME AWTA YOUR GADDAMM LIST
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol. Really, can anybody afford to diss Mr Cork? grin cheesy. Hearty laughter. Lol.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrCork:

...darlin the goodnews is that u clearly wanna sleeep wit me.....the bad news thou is that u have competition from Rejoiceavl,eU2 chick, midehi2, FlawlessRebirth2, Estharfabian,airmirthd1,Ariel20,Naughtynaughty, audray and a crackhead babe called Bogee...The sad news thou...i rather choooose any of them b4 u!! undecided
hi mr cork

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.