Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander (1389 Views)

Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by Otunbalarry: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
"It took your party (PDP) 16Years to destroy Nigeria but you are asking APC to rebuild Nigeria within Ten months, remember its easier to destroy than to build"
Fayose been attacking Buhari but his party had 16years, I am not a political analyst but I just want to make common sense, enough of this dirty politics, we cannot keep washing Nigeria's image in mud..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by VickyRotex(f): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Epic reply kwa? What's the meaning of Epic? cheesy

No vex, but I'm just tryna make common sense too. embarassed

Nigeria's politics is too dirty though.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by Kingslaw(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
WHO YOUR REPLY EPP?

5 Likes

Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
VickyRotex:
This is not a letter na, this is a statement. undecided

No vex, but I'm just tryna make common sense too. embarassed
The Op didn't say it is a letter, He said it is an epic reply

No vex, but I'm just tryna make common sense too.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by VickyRotex(f): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingJhean:

The Op didn't say it is a letter, He said it is an epic reply

Just took that out of my comment. Thanks for pointing that out.

Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by Chubhie: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is epic. Clap for yourself.
Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
VickyRotex:

Just took that out of my comment. Thanks for pointing that out.

Lol, I noticed that but I still needed to make the correction
Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by VickyRotex(f): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingJhean:

Lol, I noticed the correction but I still needed to make my own sense

lol. Watch your back. Ben Murray Bruce ain't smiling.

Still tryna make common sense though.
Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by 2sexyus: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Otunbalarry:
"It took your party (PDP) 16Years to destroy Nigeria but you are asking APC to rebuild Nigeria within Ten months, remember its easier to destroy than to build"
Fayose been attacking Buhari but his party had 16years, I am not a political analyst but I just want to make common sense, enough of this dirty politics, we cannot keep washing Nigeria's image in mud..
mschwwww... Point out one thing in that letter that isn't truem
Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by Otunbalarry: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
2sexyus:
mschwwww... Point out one thing in that letter that isn't truem
Nigerians sha, he spoke the truth but if PDP had used the past 16years well, don't you think the content of the letter would have been different? studying Fayose's stance .. His letter for instance is borne out of bitter politics.. He stated that Nigerian foreign reserves is depleting, caused by who all the years? We are all aware that even USA is owing, no country of the world is really a standout country or a tree, let me also state that Fayose showed Pessimism in his letter, his fear was that Nigeria may not utilize the money well and he doubted our ability to pay back, does he mean Nigerian cannot come out of this current bad situation? has he written off Nigeria for the next two years? morever what has he done managing his state? these are logical questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. Watch your back. Ben Murray Bruce ain't smiling.

Still tryna make common sense though.
Abegi! Ben Murray Bruce doesn't make sense all the time and thus common sense ain't actually common

Still trying to make sense myself
Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by VickyRotex(f): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingJhean:

Abegi! Ben Murray Bruce doesn't make sense all the time and thus common sense ain't actually common

Still trying to make sense myself

lol. It aint actually common though

Still trying to make common sense.
Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by henrygale(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Toh
Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by darkenkach(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Epic reply indeed. Niaraland is a joke..
Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by 2sexyus: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Otunbalarry:

Nigerians sha, he spoke the truth but if PDP had used the past 16years well, don't you think the content of the letter would have been different? studying Fayose's stance .. His letter for instance is borne out of bitter politics.. He stated that Nigerian foreign reserves is depleting, caused by who all the years? We are all aware that even USA is owing, no country of the world is really a standout country or a tree, let me also state that Fayose showed Pessimism in his letter, his fear was that Nigeria may not utilize the money well and he doubted our ability to pay back, does he mean Nigerian cannot come out of this current bad situation? has he written off Nigeria for the next two years? morever what has he done managing his state? these are logical questions
Look, I supported buhari like you did but one thing that differentiate I and you is that I am not bias in a situation like this.

For the past few months, we have been reading about one looted fund being recovered or the other. If that is the case, is there any need to borrow more money?

I await your reply.
Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by Otunbalarry: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2016
2sexyus:
Look, I supported buhari like you did but one thing that differentiate I and you is that I am not bias in a situation like this.

For the past few months, we have been reading about one looted fund being recovered or the other. If that is the case, is there any need to borrow more money?

I await your reply.
how much has been recovered? tell me and tell me the total budget of Nigeria.. tell me also the procedures involved in recovery of money..
I guess you are tapping from Falana's article
Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by scribble: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Zombies unite

Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by MarcusStirling: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2018
For reading of discussion on different international topics this is very helpful site that provide professional articles. Finding reviews on writings is easy for us on smartwritingservice.com reviews here that is very nice site.
Re: Fayose's Letter To China; Epic Reply By A Nairalander by Arda1000(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2018
It took pdp 16yrs to destroy nigeria but took apc 6months to do it,haba if u get sense u will know that if apc rule reach 16yrs djibouti go better pass nija

(1) (Reply)

I Condemn APC! - Cramjones / Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens To Beat Up Tinubu As Senate Plot To Impeach Buhari / Exclusive!!full Details Of What Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar Told Gov Obiano Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.