Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters (9226 Views)

Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by CecyAdrian(f): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2016
modath:

Ali Modu Haram is a Crookola Saratiff 2:0 with burning desire to be President by all means!!! Unfortunately, his money as long as it is can't stretch far enough to grab him that coveted position.

As far as Ali Shekau is concerned, the chairman position is a launching Pad & he ain't bout to let go now!!!

All well meaning Nigerians should support him, he means well for the country . grin

Sheriff must stay!!

cheesy cheesy grin
I had to read this twice seeing who is making the statement before I got the comic beautifully laced in each word.

Yes ooo!!! Sheriff We want till 2023!
Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by JuliettaBitch(f): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2016
hmuhammad:
dream on, you'll beg them and not Nigerians

Zombie
Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by hmuhammad(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2016
[s]
JuliettaBitch:

Zombie
[/s]go and die of HBP, your moniker though. Maybe that's what you are
Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by Hillzy(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2016
[color=][/color]I, Ali Modu Sheriff, a man of character and integrity, one who would live up to expectation and his promises, hereby announce to the world that under no circumstances would I stay in office beyond the period prescribed by the Constitution of our party, the PDP,” he announced in Abuja in February.

A man of character n integrity my black ass, am not suprise those it run in d blood of PDP member, cos it's d same issue like dis dat led to d 5 rebel governor's, when GEJ clearly stated in 2011 dat he would not contest d 2015 general election n leta go against his word.
Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by orunto27: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2016
With, the current structure of APC, how I wish that PDP would approach IBB to be their current Chairman and life Patron. I know that the man is old, but he has auto-aura, recognition and experience to get PDP out of its present quagmire. This Sherif is an unstable tolerance and a hustler. He is no longer attractive in the North..
Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by popcykaylah(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

Then why sounding as if our problem started from 1999?

For ur info, ur demi god, the burukutu sipping dullard was part of those that ruled us between those years

Zombie
That Dullard seeps the best champagne your folks can't even afford..no be me talk am o but na fact
Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by Beeman1(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Quota system
Ipod zombie spotted.
Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by eDoc: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Beeman1:
Dreaming is allow sha.

Waking up is a must.
After the dreaming comes the waking.
Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by eDoc: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

And what happened between 1960 and 1998?

APC can never achieve one quarter of what PDP achieved in those 16 years in 100 years!
2019 is their bus stop.., mark my word!

Bros you sabi calculate,2019 plus the 100 years na 2119,abi na 2015 you use,then na 2115.
Pick any of the bus-stop
Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by Tiegarr: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

And what happened between 1960 and 1998?

APC can never achieve one quarter of what PDP achieved in those 16 years in 100 years!
2019 is their bus stop.., mark my word!
Yeah.. We agree with you.. APC can NEVER fleece the nation the way PDP did and created a mockery of a Giant of Africa.. Also, PDP broke the record of any party in Africa when it comes to CORRUPTION..Hence they had the right to educate us and say "Stealing is not corruption"...
Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by Goke7: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
orunto27:
With, the current structure of APC, how I wish that PDP would approach IBB to be their current Chairman and life Patron. I know that the man is old, but he has auto-aura, recognition and experience to get PDP out of its present quagmire. This Sherif is an unstable tolerance and a hustler. He is no longer attractive in the North..

Na today? Una never chim chum chin

Sheriff for life
Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by Emmex0804(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
PDP will bounce back come 2019, Nigerians will beg them to come rule over hem. i don't see APC surviving this era at all

over dream dey worry you......PDP my foot.
Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by duscollins: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
APC will end up producing a better PDP. Just like the Democratic and republican in USA. The problem is, PDP has come to stay but will APC remain as one considering the large number of moles in it.
Alternatively, the youth can form its own party to check the excesses of the oligarchs that are holding the structures of APC and PDP tight.
Re: PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters by orunto27: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2016
Na im mama breast he de suck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Saraki Inaugurates Technical Committee / Ogun State: The Bastion And Pioneer Of The Best In Nigeria / My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.